View Poll Results: Homosexuality - your opinion?

Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sick, a disease, not normal.

51 40.48%
  • As long as they stay away from me, it's ok

35 27.78%
  • We should tolerate it.

40 31.75%
Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3434849505152535455 LastLast

Thread: Homosexuality

Last Online
    Saturday, June 8th, 2019 @ 12:49 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    Man and woman = natural
    Man and man = perversion of natural
    Woman and woman = perversion of natural

Anything outside of normal sex between man and woman is in fact perversion against a natural act.
    OK, I'm sure you know what the "LGBTP reply" is on that.

"But homosexuality has been observed among the animals".

How do you handle it?

Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 09:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germans, Hungarians, Slavs
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Democratic National-Conservativ
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    The first important is the private sphare. These persons have a right that they do what they want in own bedroom. In the other hand the Holy Script is forbidden the homosexuality in two part of Moses II (Leviticus), hence the most of Christians cannot acceptle the homosexuality as a natural thing. So, I think the private sphare is very important.

"Remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus,"or that virtue "was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice."
    /King Baldwin IV in the Kingdom of Heaven/

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theunissen View Post

How do you handle it?
    So what? Animals can be perverted as well, obviously. It could also be some primitive dominance-submission thing with them, as happens in prisons.

Another point... animals in nature chase other animals down, tear out their throats, and eat them raw... But that, just like homosexuality, is frowned upon in decent human society.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

Wild Cat
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Nondenominational Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    845 Posts
    If homosexuals want to privately engage in their aberrant behavior, there really isn't much anyone can do to stop them. But their attempt to make a mockery of lawful marriage is beyond contemptible. And their aggressive, confrontational behavior should be interpreted as a threat of violence against those who refuse to accept their depraved conduct.

Sadly, the moral foundation of the United States has been eroding at an increasing rate since the sixties.

Too many people these days are willing to compromise their moral convictions for the sake of friendship, economic factors, votes, or just plain fear. This I will never do. If everyone living on the Earth decides such deviant conduct is just a harmless alternative lifestyle, I will still call homosexuality an unnatural abomination before God and man; even if it costs me my mortal life.

No branch of the U.S. government should ever enact laws condoning any form of despicable behavior that is contrary to natural laws, or traditional moral codes. When they do, they make every decent citizen complicit in the indecent form of behavior being legally recognized and protected.

The social acceptance, and legalization of homosexuality has proven to be just another perverse addition to an increasing number of other abominable forms of deviant conduct such as incest, polygamy, bestiality, miscegenation, pedophilia, necrophilia, feminism, etc..

I suppose my views regarding these controversial 'issues' might be considered old fashioned. But that's just too damn bad!
    Aside from an ever increasing number of mortals who have willfully chosen to worship Satan and his minions, our battle has always been against the powers and principalities operating surreptitiously throughout this twisted world.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gareth Lee Hunter For This Useful Post:

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    607 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theunissen View Post

How do you handle it?
    The only homosexuality that has been observed in nature is a dominance stance and not for sexual pleasure. I have seen one male dog pretend to have sex with another male dog, but there is no ejaculation and it is just to show dominance.

Can you name which species are behave like humans where they are strictly homosexual and only peruse the same sex?
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 05:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    english/northern irish
    Ancestry
    england/northern ireland
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Single adult
    Occupation
    bookkeeper
    Politics
    libertarian
    Religion
    christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    I think there are a fair number of Skadi members who happen to be gay. So just respect them and leave them alone. They are not hurting anyone. As long as they support Germanic people and want to help them maintain their way of life then they are fine in my book. Lets stick together and help each other regardless of our lifestyle. BTW I'm not gay.

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 11:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Hitlerism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Should homosexuality be distinguished from pederasty? After all, the former does occur among animals apparently.

If reincarnation is a thing (was once acknowledged in antiquity), then a bodily mismatch, as the result of frequently reincarnating into the same sex, makes sense to me.

Winckelmann, who was a titan in the Greek/Roman arts, made contributions to our German culture despite his inclinations.

Nonetheless, I think it should be viewed as a mental aberration, but without persecution. After all, it was with the Jewish laws and Paul that homosexuals were treated with abhorrence.

I'm not gay either.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 10:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    504 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingvaeonic View Post
    The principal purpose of the all natural sexuality is obviously reproduction of the species. Homosexuality is a denial of this and for the purpose of sexual pleasure alone between members of the same sex.
    Depends what you mean by "natural", but even among healthy, heterosexual humans, sex is primarily an act of bonding and pleasure. Just think of how many children the average married couple has, compared to how many times they will have sex during their fertile years. Perhaps one time out of a thousand, a child will be conceived. So to say homosexual sex is in defiance with the natural sexuality because it doesn't lead to conception 100% of the time, instead of just 99,9% of the time, is a bit farfetched.

In my opinion, homosexual practice is only an issue in so far it demasculates men, as penetrative sex is very much about domination/subordination. I see the same issue with husbands letting their wives dominate them, in various ways. As for women, there's not the same domination/subordination relationship there. And if my girlfriend or wife were to have sex with another woman, I wouldn't even consider it cheating, as she didn't let anyone else dominate or "own" her.

Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    Can you name which species are behave like humans where they are strictly homosexual and only peruse the same sex?
    I believe swans are one of the species that are observed to form life-long partnership between two of the same gender, usually two males. They also have a tendency to adopt the offspring of their immediate relatives, and care for them like their own.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

Munchkin
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/Irish/French
    Ancestry
    England/Ireland/France
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Gemini
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Deli Shift Leader/Manager
    Politics
    Centrist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    453 Posts
    Homosexuality is an abnormal form of behavior that should never be condoned.

Deviant conduct of any kind, especially related to sexual matters, creates confusion in the impressionable minds of young people, and interferes with their proper development and conduct.

Husband (father and male), wife (mother and female), and children born to them in lawful marriage is the only normal and acceptable way to live.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyCaterina For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Northern European
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Did Homosexuality Evolve To Help Humans Bond?

Did homosexuality evolve to help humans bond? People who are more open to the idea of sleeping with the same sex have higher levels of 'social' hormones

Scientists looked at the link between progesterone and sexual attitudes
    Progesterone is a hormone that contributes to formation of social bonds
    Heterosexuals with more of the hormone are more open to homosexuality
    In men, thinking about social bonds and friendships had the same effect
    UK study claims there is a continuum between affection and sexuality

Homosexual behaviour may have evolved to improve how well humans bond and get along with each other, according to new research.

Researchers found that heterosexual women with high levels of the hormone progesterone are more open to the idea of engaging in sexual behaviour with other women.

Similarly, when heterosexual men are subtly reminded of the importance of having male friends and allies, they report more positive attitudes toward engaging in sexual behaviour with other men.

The study provides the first evidence that our need to bond with others increases our openness to engage in homosexual behaviour.

The hormone progesterone is known to contribute to the formation of social bonds, which have many benefits for humans.

The hormone is produced mainly in the ovaries in women, and in the adrenal glands in men.

It is one of the main hormones responsible for caring or friendly behaviour, and levels rise when people have close and friendly interactions.

Dr Diana Fleischman from the University of Portsmouth said that the pattern was particularly obvious in men who had high levels of progesterone.

Similarly, when heterosexual men are subtly reminded of the importance of having male friends and allies, they report more positive attitudes toward engaging in sexual behaviour with other men. The hormone progesterone (a crystal of the hormone is pictured) is known to contribute to the formation of social bonds

Women's levels of progesterone peak after ovulation when the chance of becoming pregnant is dramatically reduced.

'From an evolutionary perspective we tend to think of sexual behaviour as a means to an end for reproduction,' said Dr Fleischman.

WHAT IS PROGESTERONE?
    The hormone progesterone is known to contribute to the formation of social bonds, which have many adaptive benefits for humans.

The hormone is produced mainly in the ovaries in women and in the adrenal glands in men.

It is one of the main hormones responsible for caring or friendly behaviour and levels rise when people have close and friendly interactions.

Women's levels of progesterone peak after ovulation when the chance of becoming pregnant is dramatically reduced.

This research looks at how progesterone, a hormone that has been shown to increase motivation to form close bonds, might also underlie the motivation to affiliate with those of the same sex, sexually.

'However, because sexual behaviour is intimate and pleasurable, it is also used in many species, including non-human primates, to help form and maintain social bonds.

'We can all see this in romantic couples who bond by engaging in sexual behaviour even when reproduction is not possible.

'The results of our study are compelling because, using two very different methods, they arrived at the same conclusion.

'Women were more likely to be motivated to think about homosexual sex when their levels of progesterone were higher.'

Dr Fleischman said that, compared to a control group, men's homoerotic motivation was not increased by priming them with sex.

But thinking about friendship and bonding caused a measurable change in their attitude to the idea of having sex with other men.

She said that having homoerotic thoughts did not necessarily mean they would be acted upon.

The researchers first developed a measure of homoerotic motivation through an online survey of 244 participants, with questions including: 'The idea of kissing a person of the same sex is sexually arousing to me', and 'If someone of the same sex made a pass at me I would be disgusted'.

The researchers then measured progesterone in 92 women's saliva and found that as progesterone increased, so too did openness to the idea of engaging in homosexual activity.

In a second study, the researchers measured levels of progesterone in the saliva of 59 men before all were randomly assigned to one of three groups.

They were then asked to complete word puzzles, one using friendship words, one using sexual words, and a third using neutral words.

Dr Fleischman said that, compared to a control group, men's homoerotic motivation was not increased by priming them with sex. But, thinking about friendship and bonding caused a measurable change in their attitude to the idea of having sex with other men

Men asked to complete the affiliative and friendship word puzzle showed 26 per cent greater homoerotic motivation, compared to the men in the sexual or neutral conditions.

In addition, those men with the highest progesterone in the affiliative condition showed 41 per cent greater homoerotic motivation compared to high progesterone men in the other two groups.

Dr Fleischman said that studies of other animals in the great ape family also pointed to homosexual behaviour being used to maintain and forge new friendships.

Dr Fleischman said: 'Humans are among a group of animals who have sex for many reasons, not just to reproduce.

'Reasons can include pleasure, a reward, a way of saying "please be nice to me" or exerting dominance.

'It's very complex, but it's clear there's a continuum between affection and sexuality and sexuality is fluidity, that is, the ability to engage sexually with those of the same sex or the opposite sex is common.

'In humans, much, if not most of same-sex sexual behaviour occurs in those who don't identify as homosexual.'

The researchers will now explore other contexts and hormonal influences that could increase homoerotic motivation in men and women.

They are also interested in seeing how bisexual people might react differently to social cues.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-hormones.html