View Poll Results: Homosexuality - your opinion?

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sick, a disease, not normal.

    52 40.94%
  • As long as they stay away from me, it's ok

    35 27.56%
  • We should tolerate it.

    40 31.50%
Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 544

Thread: Homosexuality

  1. #41
    Account Inactive Huzar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 11th, 2008 @ 09:35 PM
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Gender
    Politics
    Paganist
    Posts
    2,488
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Post Re: On Homosexuality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd Eirikson
    I definitely wouldn't believe ancient egyptians to have been black.

    They were probably closer to today's mediterranean pop than to today's egyptians.

    And this was also a time where the Greek looked "Scandinavian"


    On your first statement, i agree completely. On the second statement, i'm not sure ; Probably, ancient greeks were different from today, but like a "scandinavian" is tto much i think.

  2. #42
    Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Sigurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    Friday, August 16th, 2019 @ 06:42 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Location
    Einöde in den Alpen
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Posts
    9,080
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    50
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    186
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

    Post Re: On Homosexuality.

    Quote Originally Posted by KULL
    On your first statement, i agree completely. On the second statement, i'm not sure ; Probably, ancient greeks were different from today, but like a "scandinavian" is tto much i think.
    Alright, I agree that that was over-exaggerated. They were still Greek, but a great deal would pass as at least Nordoid nowadays. If you look towards Greece today, you still see some that have blonde hair, and a nordic skull.

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    Monday, January 11th, 2010 @ 08:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    australian
    Gender
    Posts
    59
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: On Homosexuality.

    Those 'homosexual' men who married wives and had children couldn't possibly have done that if it was natural for them to be gay. That is just what is being drummed into theirs and our heads these days: that homosexuals cannot help being totally, exclusivley homosexual. One thing is, if those homosexual men had wives and children how did wek now they were gay in the first place? Probably because they were discovered to secretly have some fetish for other men, but at the same time, they had married and had sex with women. That pretty much proves that homosexuality is just some abnormality/fetish/paraphilia of some kind. Certain pressures make other wise blatantly heterosexual men do homosexual things, like in jail. Men by nature are sexually inclined to the opposite sex and vise versa, isn't it biologically impossible for it to be any other way? However, as I say, certain pressures cause this unnatural fetish, whether that be men confined in a jail, or in the developmental process.

  4. #44
    Senior Member Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Last Online
    Friday, March 25th, 2016 @ 07:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt Australian
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Guerilla Philosopher
    Politics
    Aristotelian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Posts
    1,811
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post Re: On Homosexuality.

    Quote Originally Posted by herr georg
    Those 'homosexual' men who married wives and had children couldn't possibly have done that if it was natural for them to be gay.
    Not true. A biologically based inclination can be conditioned by environmental factors. For example, growing up in a vehemently anti-homosexual culture.

    That is just what is being drummed into theirs and our heads these days: that homosexuals cannot help being totally, exclusivley homosexual. One thing is, if those homosexual men had wives and children how did we know they were gay in the first place? Probably because they were discovered to secretly have some fetish for other men, but at the same time, they had married and had sex with women. That pretty much proves that homosexuality is just some abnormality/fetish/paraphilia of some kind.
    No, it doesn't. Bisexuality was widely practiced in ancient Greece. It was viewed as a disgusting practice both by Germanic barbarians and in the Jewish culture which later was partly responsibile for the birth of Christianity, which later became dominant in the European world. Homosexuality may very well have been suppressed although genes inclining one to homosexuality may pass through populations recessively, and where they do rise, this behaviour may be suppressed due to undesirable repercussions of 'pursuing one's perculiar variety of joy'.

    Certain pressures make other wise blatantly heterosexual men do homosexual things, like in jail.
    Intra-sexual prison rape is generally not the same thing as homosexuality. It's violence as domination, a means of enforcing the prisoner hierarchy. No one wants to be raped in the arse in prison. To do so is both an act of being subordinated, and humiliated, at the same time.

    Men by nature are sexually inclined to the opposite sex and vise versa, isn't it biologically impossible for it to be any other way?
    No, it isn't. Recessive genes and the affects of culture/environmental influences can suppress the expression of these genes in terms of their expression (or 'behavioural phenotype').

    However, as I say, certain pressures cause this unnatural fetish, whether that be men confined in a jail, or in the developmental process.
    No. You can't get a ball to roll uphill without employing the same laws of physics that 'naturally' incline it to roll down hill. Pressures or lack thereof can 'allow' homosexuality to be expressed, but pressures do not 'create' this inclination.
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream at night, in the dusky recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams, with open eyes, to make it possible.

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    Monday, January 11th, 2010 @ 08:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    australian
    Gender
    Posts
    59
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: On Homosexuality.

    Well if you say so, but just because alot of ancient greeks were bisexual doesn't mean anything. Pedophilia was also common in these orgies in graeco-roman societies.

  6. #46
    Senior Member Oskorei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    Sunday, December 14th, 2008 @ 05:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Tydal/Litorid/Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Location
    Gothenburrah
    Gender
    Politics
    Identitär
    Religion
    Indo-europeisk Traditionalist
    Posts
    2,172
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Post Julius Evola on Homosexuality

    Quote Originally Posted by Evola
    Homosexuality is so widespread a practice that it cannot be overlooked in a doctrine of sex. Goethe wrote that "it is as old as mankind and therefore can be said to be a part of nature although it is contrary to nature".
    ......

    To find an explanation it is necessary to descend to a lower level and examine various empirical possibilities. Normally two forms of homosexuality are distinguished in sexology: One has an inborn, natural character, whereas the other has an acquired character and is conditioned by psychological and sociological factors influenced by a person's environment. But in the second of these forms it is necessary to give a proper value to the distinction between forms having a vicious nature and forms that presuppose a latent predisposition which is aroused under given circumstances. It is necessary to set forth this condition because, given the same situation, different types behave in different ways and may not become homosexual. It is important, however, not to consider the inborn form of homosexuality in a rigid way but to allow a certain possibility of variation.

    In natural homosexuality or in the predisposition to it, the most straightforward explanation is provided by what we said earlier about the differing levels of sexual development and about the fact that the process of sexual development in its physichal and, even more so, in its psychic aspects can be incomplete. In that way, the original bisexual nature is surpassed to a lesser extent than in a "normal" human being, the characteristics of one sex not being predominant over those of the other sex to the same extent. Next we must deal with what M. Hirschfeld called the "intermediate sexual forms". In cases of this kind (for instance, when a person who is nominally a man is only 60 percent male).it is impossible that the erotic attraction based on the polarity of the sexes in heterosexuality - which is much stronger the more the man is male and the woman is female - can also be born between individuals who, according to the birth registry and as regards only the so-called primary sexual characteristics, belong to the same sex, because in actual fact they are "intermediate forms". In the case of pederasts, Ulrich said rightly that it is possible to find "the soul of a woman born in the body of a man".

    But it is necessary to take into account the possibility of constitutional mutations, a possibility that has been given little consideration by sexologists; that is, we must also bear in mind cases of regression. It may be that the governing power on which the sexual nature of a given individual depends (a nature that is truly male or truly female) may grow weak through neutralization, atrophy, or reduction of the latent state of the characteristics of the other sex, and this may lead to the activation and emergence of these recessive characteristics. And here the surroundings and the general athmosphere of society can play a not unimportant part. In a civilization where equality is the standard, where differences are not linked, where promiscuity is a favor, where the ancient idea of "being true to oneself" means nothing anymore - in such a splintered and materialistic society, it is clear that this phenomenon of regression and homosexuality should be particularly welcome, and therefore it is in no way a surprise to see the alarming increade in homosexuality and the "third sex" in the latest "democratic" period, or an increase in sex changes to an extent unparallelled in other eras.
    Metaphysics of Sex, pages 62-64.

  7. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    Thursday, June 30th, 2011 @ 04:10 PM
    Posts
    18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Homosexuality is totally unacceptable, and should be under pain of death

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Sunday, January 4th, 2009 @ 04:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Scandinavia
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    Hedmark Hedmark
    Location
    Hamar
    Gender
    Age
    29
    Family
    Having a longtime compani
    Occupation
    I'm a parasite, I sell stuff.
    Politics
    Man marks the Earth with ruin.
    Religion
    Nature shall prevail!
    Posts
    1,951
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Hahaha, I have read in a christian site:
    It's ok to be homosexual, but if you are homosexual to someone, that's an sin against Jesus Christ and everything christianity stands for!

    Hahahaha! It's roughly translated, but that was the nearest I come

  9. #49
    Member skyyyybluuuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 9th, 2009 @ 05:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Politics
    Conservative Democrat
    Posts
    16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagnraad
    Hahaha, I have read in a christian site:
    It's ok to be homosexual, but if you are homosexual to someone, that's an sin against Jesus Christ and everything christianity stands for!

    Hahahaha! It's roughly translated, but that was the nearest I come
    Thou doth protest too much! It's rather interesting that Christians are so fervently against homosexuality. After all, many of the most popular Christian leaders, with their beatific smiles and passive demure posturing, are emmulating mannerisms typically associated with effeminate gay men. For example, TV evangelist Pat Robertson always looks like he's squirming in his chair with something stuck up his ass. What's with that?

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 1st, 2006 @ 02:14 PM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Gender
    Politics
    NationalSocialist
    Religion
    agnosticist
    Posts
    370
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anaktas
    I always said that homosexuality is Mother Nature's way to erase the weak genes.
    I am an upholder of Nature. Homosexuality is unnatural.
    Therefore: I am strongly against homosexuality.
    ANAKTAS

    Magna Europa Est Patria Nostra

Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Homosexuality and Christianity...
    By Klegutati in forum Christianity
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: Friday, March 29th, 2019, 02:21 PM
  2. Homosexuality in Germany
    By Gareth Lee Hunter in forum Psychology, Behavior, & Neuroscience
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Saturday, September 29th, 2018, 12:58 PM
  3. The Vikings and Homosexuality
    By svartabrandr in forum Viking Age
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: Monday, June 27th, 2016, 06:43 PM
  4. Homosexuality in Ancient Greece
    By Roderic in forum Ancient
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Sunday, September 18th, 2011, 07:47 PM
  5. Homosexuality: It's In Your Genes
    By Tryggvi in forum Medical & Behavioral Genetics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Saturday, March 4th, 2006, 05:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •