View Poll Results: Homosexuality - your opinion?

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sick, a disease, not normal.

54 40.91%
  • As long as they stay away from me, it's ok

37 28.03%
  • We should tolerate it.

41 31.06%
Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ... 23282930313233343536373843 ... LastLast

Thread: Homosexuality

Last Online
    Wednesday, July 1st, 2009 @ 11:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    with catoid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Family
    Not in the mood
    Occupation
    I've got projects ;P
    Politics
    ineffable
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ossi View Post
    Nah, exiling them out of the country and shipping them to an island in the middle of nowehere would do.
    Australia?

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Voyager View Post
    The differences between homo- and heterosexual people are much greater than most people want them to be. In regard to the social aspect of this, I don't find it to be problematic.
    I think I'm with such an opinion.
    People turn to poison as quick as lager turns to piss

Last Online
    Monday, August 25th, 2008 @ 07:35 PM
    Platonic love
    Religion
    Transhumanism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    After all, eugenics is by definition about advancing, not about regressing.
    That advancement pertains to genetic fitness which as a concept is quite incompatible with general advancement of civilization up to these days.

You are letting your obvious dislike of homosexuals cloud your judgment. I really would not consider the continued existence of homosexuals in the population a dysgenic process (unless their numbers suddenly began to increase dramatically, which I can't see happening outside of some SF scenarios). Besides it's precisely that type of attitudes that give people who advocate eugenics their bad rep in the first place.
    Okay, I might've ended up exaggerating about homosexuality being dysgenic from a eugenic perspective. My main problem with homosexuality is its official, venerated social status and the distasteful ways in which homosexuals actualize themselves.

You also need to make up your mind on whether you believe homosexuality is a mental disorder or a genetic aberration.
    These are in no way mutually exclusive. There are studies showing that sexual orientation has a genetic factor (as well as is influenced by certain physiological events during fetal development), however this is not to say that it's about simple haves and have nots.

You also need to make up your mind on whether you believe homosexuality is a mental disorder or a genetic aberration. Because if it is the former, trying to root it out by messing with the genepool would be futile -- worse than futile actually. And if it is the latter, no amount of psychotherapy will "cure" people of it. Although I guess some type of non-voluntary medication or even neurosurgery might do the trick, if you'd be willing to go down that road.
    The effects of biological factors influencing sexual preference are probably cascading and lead to certain brain organization. So, indeed it would be unlikely to change sexual orientation in ways other than neural grafting. However, any genetic predisposition could be weeded out by embryonic screening (egg selection) or genetic engineering.

Last Online
    Saturday, April 4th, 2009 @ 01:47 AM
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Subrace
    Nordid/Atlantid.
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Massachusetts Massachusetts
    Family
    Single, looking
    Occupation
    Looking
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Whether it's Yukio Mishima, Rudolf "fraulein" Hess, Death in June, or fascism's emphasis on maennerkultur the link between homosexuality and fascism is clear. Uniform fetishes anyone?

http://www.heathenharvest.com/

SVMDEVSSVMCAESARSVMCAELVMETINFERNVM

Last Online
    Saturday, April 24th, 2010 @ 08:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperator X View Post
    Whether it's Yukio Mishima, Rudolf "fraulein" Hess, Death in June, or fascism's emphasis on maennerkultur the link between homosexuality and fascism is clear. Uniform fetishes anyone?

http://www.heathenharvest.com/

I seriously am not sure whether this was a post in jest or seriousness, but just in case:

I'd expect such childish responses on some PC forum, but here? Is there any evidence to support claims of Rudolf Hess being a homosexual, besides some pseudo-historical 'findings' by some Jewish would-be Historian, looking to defame the Third Reich? How about the fact he had a wife and a child? No, throw that in the trash, because everyone with a wife and kids is secretly homosexual (despite being attracted enough to a woman to have sex with her at least a few times). I bet Hitler was gay as well? Hell, throw Mussolini and Emperor Hirohito in as well. This pseudo-historical obsession with defining homosexuality as an ancient (instead of what it is, a modern degenerate development) habit just proves the degradation of modern "Historians", and shows us what their true intentions are.

Fascism is, and has always been, definitively anti-homosexual in spirit. The most subversive and disgusting members of NS/Fascism organizations, which were eventually destroyed, always came from the pits of the organization, the SA being a good example.

And how is the garbage you posted afterwards the least bit relevant? A site you frequent needn't be posted during a debate based on something entirely different.

Quote Originally Posted by ladybright View Post
    You seem to assume that animals and children can give informed consent.
    Informed consent is an entirely subjective idea. Since we can apparently impose our will upon the actions of animals and children (which is of course reasonable), why shouldn't we be able to on people like homosexuals, especially if we think they are somehow mentally deficient? Hell, why shouldn't we be able to on anyone? The population has proven itself quite devoid of any type of informed decision, and the realm of sex is far too complex and difficult nowadays to allow the Plebeian to roam free so long as he has the other parties 'consent'.

Quote Originally Posted by ladybright View Post
    This has nothing to do with the topic but someone always brings it up. Homosexuality is a naturally occurring situation with humans and other animals. It has nothing to with pedophilia or bestiality and bringing it up just clouds the issue. Unlike the tripe that NAMBLA and others forward children cannot give full consent. Without consent it is abuse/rape. Pedophilia is a term that is used as an excuse for all kinds of nastiness and has nothing to do with love.
    Pedophilia is also a completely made up idea. A girl of 15 may be far, far more physically and mentally developed than many 18 year olds. Though this is of course less likely, and no one is denying that, it does not mean it should disallowed and demonized to the extent it is. A desirable alternative would be parents actually having control over their children and using their parental discretion in such a field, but of course mommy government can't have that. So essentially we end up with laws in which an 18 year old girl can be taken advantage of by a 50 year old man, but a couple 3 years apart can't legally have consensual sex.

There are obvious exceptions to what I just wrote and I won't waste my time elaborating on them, as I hope they'd be obvious to all of you.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 25th, 2010 @ 10:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Schlesien, Brandenburg, Burgenland, Sicilu- Norman
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    State
    Burgenland Burgenland
    Married, happily
    Politics
    Capitalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Geribeetus View Post
    I seriously am not sure whether this was a post in jest or seriousness, but just in case:

Informed consent is an entirely subjective idea.

Pedophilia is also a completely made up idea.

A girl of 15 may be far, far more physically and mentally developed than many 18 year olds. Though this is of course less likely, and no one is denying that, it does not mean it should disallowed and demonized to the extent it is. A desirable alternative would be parents actually having control over their children and using their parental discretion in such a field, but of course mommy government can't have that. So essentially we end up with laws in which an 18 year old girl can be taken advantage of by a 50 year old man, but a couple 3 years apart can't legally have consensual sex.
    Okay, I'll bite. My heart does not bleed over teenaged romance. Disallowance is the exact nature of social control for the collective good. Human sexuality is not its own excuse, either. That's a tired argument typically made by those who have an interest in manifesting their own desires with universal acceptance.

Oh, and the highlighted stuff: It's amazing how a discussion about gender differences in anatomy descends into your interest in underaged girls, and the end of paedophilia as a rational taxonomy. Hey now.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    State
    Burgenland Burgenland
    Married, happily
    Politics
    Capitalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Now for a positive contribution:

Sexual arousal patterns are different for women than they are for men, regardless whether men are hetero or homosexual:

http://www.springerlink.com/content/t4u441733108v36u/

Abstract: The structural patterns of sexual arousal are examined for eight male and eight female heterosexuals. Comparisons are made in terms of physiological and subjective arousal. The results indicate (1) that males and females differ in both the direction and magnitude of their arousal response to a variety of erotic stimuli and (2) that there is a stronger correspondence between subjective and physiological measures of sexual arousal for males than for females. A social acceptability and/or unacceptability theory is suggested to account for similarities and differences between the male and female structural patterns of arousal. Several methods of assessing subjective arousal are included to represent those most frequently used in clinical research settings. It is demonstrated that each of the subjective measures discriminates between erotic conditions and that the information provided by each of the measures are comparable.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreis AnnA View Post
    Okay, I'll bite. My heart does not bleed over teenaged romance.
    I don't particularly care what your heart bleeds for, nor is that relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis AnnA View Post
    Oh, and the highlighted stuff: It's amazing how a discussion about gender differences in anatomy descends into your interest in underaged girls, and the end of paedophilia as a rational taxonomy. Hey now.
    I wasn't the one who brought up pedophilia actually. Read through the thread before making stupid assumptions. Nor is your attempted insult to brand me as a pedophile anything surprising or valid, especially since I myself am underage.

If you are going to critic my argument, please try doing it in a way other than by trying to brand me a pedophile or using silly subjective arguments about who does or who doesn't make your little heart bleed.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Wednesday, February 11th, 2009 @ 03:07 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubGnostic
    My main problem with homosexuality is its official, venerated social status and the distasteful ways in which homosexuals actualize themselves.
    Well, I see what you mean, although I think you are exaggerating the status of homosexuality in society. Sure, it may be glamourised in some TV shows and whatnot, but those shows have a pretty narrow target audience, all things considered. I can't stand the "look at me, I'm gay, and therefore you can't disapprove of me even though I'm acting like a total prick" type of people either, but there's precious little I can do about it. After all, there are no laws against acting like an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Geribeetus
    Is there any evidence to support claims of Rudolf Hess being a homosexual, besides some pseudo-historical 'findings' by some Jewish would-be Historian, looking to defame the Third Reich? How about the fact he had a wife and a child? No, throw that in the trash, because everyone with a wife and kids is secretly homosexual (despite being attracted enough to a woman to have sex with her at least a few times). I bet Hitler was gay as well? Hell, throw Mussolini and Emperor Hirohito in as well. This pseudo-historical obsession with defining homosexuality as an ancient (instead of what it is, a modern degenerate development) habit just proves the degradation of modern "Historians", and shows us what their true intentions are.
    Many gay men have or have had girlfriends, especially in their youth. It's probably pointless to speculate what the reasons for this may be, but that's how it goes. Also, the fact that a historian may be Jewish does not automatically render his work worthless, and not all historians who have assumed Hess to have been a homosexual are Jewish in the first place.

The population has proven itself quite devoid of any type of informed decision, and the realm of sex is far too complex and difficult nowadays to allow the Plebeian to roam free so long as he has the other parties 'consent'.
    So if the general population cannot be counted on to make the right choices in life, who's going to make them for them? You?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    State
    Burgenland Burgenland
    Married, happily
    Politics
    Capitalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Geribeetus View Post
    I don't particularly care what your heart bleeds for, nor is that relevant.

I wasn't the one who brought up pedophilia actually. Read through the thread before making stupid assumptions. Nor is your attempted insult to brand me as a pedophile anything surprising or valid, especially since I myself am underage.

If you are going to critic my argument, please try doing it in a way other than by trying to brand me a pedophile or using silly subjective arguments about who does or who doesn't make your little heart bleed.
    You have an interest in underage girls and you're views on pedophilia are not mistated. As for your arguments.......

Informed consent is an entirely subjective idea.

Pedophilia is also a completely made up idea.

lol

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Death and the Sun View Post
    Well, I see what you mean, although I think you are exaggerating the status of homosexuality in society. Sure, it may be glamourised in some TV shows and whatnot, but those shows have a pretty narrow target audience, all things considered. I can't stand the "look at me, I'm gay, and therefore you can't disapprove of me even though I'm acting like a total prick" type of people either, but there's precious little I can do about it. After all, there are no laws against acting like an idiot.
    The fact that they've had girlfriends shows that at one point they were indeed attracted to women. What was the change? It was a willing change. When one explores anything for a length of time they will become interested in it. I hate rap music now, but if I listened to it for a few months, it would be my new favorite genre. The same thing happens with homosexuality. All the homosexuals I've ever known were hetereosexual when they were young and homosexual later on. This is because nature takes less and less importance over us as we age, arguably, and society (especially when individualism is promoted so fervently) takes more.
    Many gay men have or have had girlfriends, especially in their youth. It's probably pointless to speculate what the reasons for this may be, but that's how it goes. Also, the fact that a historian may be Jewish does not automatically render his work worthless, and not all historians who have assumed Hess to have been a homosexual are Jewish in the first place.
    I didn't mean to imply they are all Jewish of course. Plenty, if not most, of White Historian's work on past figures is equally worthless. They tend to focus and promote the most debased aspects of anyone's life, regardless of whether or not they actually happened. You hear so much garbage about the sexuality of whoever the person in question is that one begins to wonder if every historical figure was gay, bi, or a pedophile. It is a typical debased Jewish tactic of discrediting our leaders as being just as immoral as the ones we have today, which is of course utter nonsense.
    So if the general population cannot be counted on to make the right choices in life, who's going to make them for them? You?
    Well, I do actually think I am smarter than your average Joe, but no, not me. Preferably the Hierarchal system that runs Nations, and which no longer exists.