View Poll Results: Is Christianity alien to Germanics?

Voters
565. You may not vote on this poll
  • Christianity is as alien to Germanics as Judaism and Islam.

199 35.22%
  • Christianity is alien in origin, but it is less alien than Judaism and Islam.

163 28.85%
  • Christianity is not alien to Germanics at all.

167 29.56%
  • Other (please explain).

36 6.37%
Page 137 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3787127132133134135136137
Results 1,361 to 1,365 of 1365

Thread: Is Christianity Alien to Germanics?

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Angelfolc
    Ancestry
    Angles, Frisians, Saxons
    Subrace
    Anglo-Saxon
    Y-DNA
    Y
    mtDNA
    X
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Hannover Hannover
    Yorkist
    Occupation
    Once More Unto the Breach
    Politics
    Welf
    Religion
    ex-U.C. of England & Ireland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    253 Posts
    Christianity is Gentile Zionism in the spiritual realm. It's obvious by hymnals acclaiming that son of carpenter Joseph as King of Israel. I may take sides between Plantagenet and Valois as to who is rightful King of France, but it's irrelevant whether Herod or Jesus is anointed by the high priest in Jerusalem. I'm certainly not given to exaggeration and embellishment as to one's claim having divine sanction. It was for the best that Greece converted the Temple into that of Zeus. I would rather make a pilgrimage to that Hellenically-pronounced Tiwaz than a Jew.

What do internal Jew schisms and heresies have to do with Aryan folks? What a sad inferiority complex, by looking to the East for all answers. Even a Gypsy fortune-teller has greater resonance to Vedic roots than such Babylonianism. I pray that I never suffer the misfortune of a trip to the Levant. Gentile Jews are so cucked beyond reason and 1700 years more of second class status for our kind is just depressing enough to wish Ragnarok came after all. Nobody who takes issue with the issue of Isaac or Ishmael has any business pretending to be an adopted son of their father Abraham. This LARPing of a nonexistent third party requires living inside the framework of their hell on earth.

Just from the first page alone:

The only truly folkish Christianity is Messianic Judaism. Islam is obviously of the Arabs, but it's also apparent that these two wiped out the remainder of Afroasiatic beliefs as well as absorbed all other peoples of their kind, for the most part, or made them tributaries devoid of self-direction and independent destinies.

Paganism is universal in that it's an Indo-European system of equivalencies across the board, preserving mutual respect despite metaethnic subdivision. It just so happens to be that Abrahamic invaders and copycats have wiped out most Indo-European religion, except some Zoroastrianism, Hinduism and its offshoots.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodskarl Dubhgall For This Useful Post:

Freethinker
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    4 Days Ago @ 12:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Married
    Politics
    Reason, Freedom, Justice
    Religion
    Truth, Greatness, Beauty
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts
    Christianity is Gentile Zionism in the spiritual realm. [...]

What do internal Jew schisms and heresies have to do with Aryan folks?
    You are not getting it. How old are you? That’s the result of your research of how many years?

Rabbinical Judaism was only codified in the 6th century AD in Babylon with the Mishna, forming the foundation for the Babylonian Talmud.

Christianity is the one true religion for all of mankind that began with God’s covenant with Abraham, son of Terah, at the beginning of the second millennium BC in Ur.

While European paganism is interesting historically, literarily, and philosophically, it was replaced by Christianity, because Christianity was theologically true and morally superior.

Everything the West (Christendom) has become, it became through Christianity. Everything that’s evil, decadent, and rotten today in the West is due to separation from the logos and from Christianity.

The European pagans (first the Greeks, then the Latins, then the Germanics, Celts and Slavs) immediately understood that the natural law, the natural order of the universe they had worked out (the logos) is entirely contained and preserved in Christianity’s moral teachings, but enriched by a supernatural comprehension about the order of things.

Dr. Michael A. Hoffman II will explain it to you:

And if you wonder what happened to the lost tribes of Israel, Dr. Robert Sepher has found traces of them (although it doesn’t really matter):

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thorburn For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Married
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Tradition
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodskarl Dubhgall View Post
    What do internal Jew schisms and heresies have to do with Aryan folks?
    Christianity has nothing to do with "internal Jew schisms", in fact Jews detest it. There is no figure hated by the Jews as much as Jesus and why? Because Jesus was the Son of God and they, the Jews, committed deicide by crucifying him for "blasphemy".

There is nothing that paganism offers that Christianity does not. In fact, pagans are often morally relativist and have no dogma on matters like for example sexual deviancy. Some may accept homosexuals, some may not, some may like to marry, others like polyamory and casual relationships and it's all according to their personal preferences and moods or the archetype of one of the many gods they decide to follow, not according to a specific, universal dogma or set of morals. Christians on the other hand must adhere to a strict set of morals created by God himself, morals which are valid in every situation, not if one simply feels like it. Also when it comes to paganism, many are actually atheists and don't believe in the afterlife or judgment/punishment from their gods if they disrespect those moral standards. Some pagans are rebellious and disregard authority altogether.

Without Christianity, morality is relative. What you find moral, another atheist/heathen/pagan may not, and viceversa. The tattoo thread was a good example of this. Some thought tattoos were degrading to the body while others were staunch supporters.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bleyer For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    British/English (father), Romanian-Saxon (mother)
    Country
    Politics
    Pan-European, Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Þoreiðar View Post
    I'm not so sure about that. Pagan Europeans were very much conscious of the commonalities between their different faiths and deities. So much so, that they even referred to other nations' deities by their own cognates. The Romans referred to Tiwaz as Jupiter, for instance, instead of seeing the two as separate.
    I'm not going to contradict you on the commonalities, however that's not an exclusively European feature either. Turks also practiced pagan faiths and even had their own runic scripts (gokturk scripts are similar to the norse runic scripts). Odin was believed to be a turkic shaman leader from the land of Aesir, situated in nowadays Azerbaijan. Shiva was a Hindu equivalent of Odin, etc.

Apart from that, there's also the commonality of shared language roots, which was much more apparent a couple of millennia ago.
    The Maltese, a people who are generally considered European, speak a non-Indo-European language. So do your Nordic neighbors, the Finns, as well as the Estonians and Hungarians.

As well as being part of the a similar phenotypic group. Something that a person who've lived in the middle of Europe their whole life, and only witnessed other Europeans, might not be cognisant of, but which would have become common knowledge with increased exploration and contact with non-White nations over the centuries.
    A large reason behind which was missionary work. Why would pagan Europeans want to have contact with non-European nations?

With the minor exception of Europe's Eastern border (the Ural mountains), what we call the European landmass forms a quite obvious geographical entity, who's native inhabitants also coincides with what we know as Europid/White people. A clear continuum of ethnicities, with a stark contrast to the peoples inhabiting the areas directly outside of its borders (Turks, North-Africans, Eurasians, etc). I think it would only be natural and inevitable for a common identity to form around that.
    I will have to disagree on the geographical definition. Some people who are geographically outside of Europe are still considered Europeans while people who live within it aren't necessarily so. Turks are generally not considered European and neither are Azerbaijanis and Kazakhstani. The reason some Russian regions in Northern Caucasus and the Volga region are not considered European is not just geography but due to their Islamic faith.

Anyway the question is not just of defining what is European but using it as a working political or religious concept. Did paganism have a similarly centralized, European-wide faith system to Christianity? Did paganism saw its sacred mission to protect Europe and its nations from the invasion of other faiths (e.g. Islam)? I haven't found any evidence to support this.

I also believe that Bleyer has raised a good point when it comes to values. From where would pagan Europeans derive their morals and values? Let's take the specific case of abortion as an example. Why should a European pagan who is pregnant not decide to abort if she doesn't want to carry the pregnancy to term? You might say that it's immoral to kill an unborn child but then I am going to ask you why so, without having to rely on concepts like common sense or decency, which, as Bleyer pointed out, may differ from person to person.

Which traditional concepts, or concepts associated with traditionalism or cultural conservatism are pagan in origin? Traditional marriage and gender roles for instance are Christian through and through. Christians had concepts like "children, kitchen, church" or "God, honour, fatherland". Where can I find similar pagan values? If I were pagan, and was unfamiliar or undecided and needed an answer to a particular moral question, where would I have to look for an absolute, objective answer and how could I be sure that it's the right one? Moreover, what if I were a pagan, but I was undecided about what to believe regarding the existence and form of gods? Again, I would ideally need a simple, objective, universal answer. We must not forget that Europe is in danger of becoming islamicised. I cannot think of a stronger opponent to the islamicization of Europe than Christianity. It has the tradition and it has the moral value. Is paganism as strong and as numerous of an opponent force? I have my doubts. Secularism hasn't been working very well. I take a look at Sweden, where 55% describe themselves as non-religious, and I shake my head in disbelief. Then I look at countries like Hungary, where Christian tradition is still alive, and I kind of like what I see in comparison.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Angelfolc
    Ancestry
    Angles, Frisians, Saxons
    Subrace
    Anglo-Saxon
    Y-DNA
    Y
    mtDNA
    X
    Country
    State
    Hannover Hannover
    Yorkist
    Occupation
    Once More Unto the Breach
    Politics
    Welf
    Religion
    ex-U.C. of England & Ireland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    253 Posts
    Worship a dead Jew on a stick who was one rabbi among many? Not that important, especially for those who don't live inside the mental (desert sand) box. Good and bad people come and go; no Jew, Nazarene Simon or Pharisee Saul, need tell us right from wrong. That's a funny thing, to obsess so much about things from the filtred framework of totally foreign dregs. It's an instruction book on how to walk in the shoes of some Jews vs other Jews, all descended from Jacob, from Isaac, from Abraham, from Shem, etc. We're not ethno-linguistically or genetically related to them; their covenant is an inheritance pertaining their tribe and whoever they think or don't about being a second Moses or Joshua is their business, because it's their history.

There's no imperative for Indo-Europeans or even Samaritan Israelis by the words of Jesus to follow him either in building their new Jerusalem. Quite the opposite in fact; all are poseurs. Groveling before one tribal mystery cult and blowing it out of proportion is far less dignified than Cyrus the Great being called Messiah by the Jews, or Alexander the Great and the Ptolemaic dynasty revered as pharaoh gods of Egypt. It's no better than putting Israel's needs ahead of our own countries, as the Crusades did and Neocon Zionists do now. It's supremely odd for a Persian, Greek or Roman to fall at the ground for Jewish ideals when the Jews fail miserably rating up to what may seem perfection and bound to fail, rather than stoke within oneself the nerve to fixate on ideals by fellow Indogermanics, fail or not. Hell, the Assyro-Babylonians were Semites and you didn't see them worried about Noah because they had Gilgamesh and not Moses because they had Hammurabi.

Y'all worry about the Jewish version of Assyro-Babylonianism, while thinking that roleplaying their part as Goyim because a single Pharisee said it was great, but otherwise condemning them, somehow makes any sense. Jews sometimes tried to live like us and reverse circumcision, eat pork, be Buddhist or whatever and that's never been popular, except there's futility in being a minority surrounded by everybody not like oneself, so they might give in. It's just sickening that some rathole in the desert is the meaning of life for supposedly proud Aryan folks. LOL