View Poll Results: Is Christianity alien to Germanics?

Voters
567. You may not vote on this poll
  • Christianity is as alien to Germanics as Judaism and Islam.

    199 35.10%
  • Christianity is alien in origin, but it is less alien than Judaism and Islam.

    164 28.92%
  • Christianity is not alien to Germanics at all.

    168 29.63%
  • Other (please explain).

    36 6.35%
Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128133134135136137138
Results 1,371 to 1,379 of 1379

Thread: Is Christianity Alien to Germanics?

  1. #1371
    These criminal nights
    Chlodovech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 07:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Gender
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    3,596
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,871
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,099
    Thanked in
    1,408 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodskarl Dubhgall
    If traditions within our race and versions within our metaethnicity are somehow "too strange", then there's no hope for Yahweh/Eli. Lulz.
    What you call our race is the central-Asiatic horde. There are lots of people in "our race" who are absolutely unwelcome in Europe, especially the ones you talk about. If anything is suspect, it's that. The last pan-Aryan on this forum was in favor of adopting Indian babies to do something about our catastrophic birth rate, that was their solution.

    The "Aryan/Indo-European" meta-ethnicity is of little relevance to Germanics/Europeans today, there's hardly a connection anymore. Why lose your sleep over Indians and Iranians and pretend we're on the same page as these people. It's not about Hinduism being strange, it's about its modern day adaptation by us being artificial and unorganic, a departure of tradition and restricted to online larping only. Far more alien to Germanics than Christianity today at any rate, as Hinduism has been in the hands of non-Germanics and non-Europeans for thousands of years now.

    The few Anglo-American rightwing radicals (and yes, they're exclusively American) I see larping as Hindus on Facebook are without exception mentally unstable and very poor racialists or preservationists (and the type who will latch on to a different hobby in 5 years from now), as they cosy up to Hindu nationalists and seek their approval. It's extremely cringeworthy. But it's their pan-Aryanism which is the most troubling.

    I'd rather have what comes naturally in common with actual, factual genetic cousins in the Subcontinent
    Please tell us more about what you have in common with:

    “Traditionally, sex has been a very private, secretive activity. Herein perhaps lies its powerful force for uniting people in a strong bond. As we make sex less secretive, we may rob it of its power to hold men and women together.” - Thomas Szasz, “The Second Sin”

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:


  3. #1372
    Jórvíking
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member


    Rodskarl Dubhgall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Wolds & Dales
    Subrace
    Nordish
    Y-DNA
    R-YP355
    mtDNA
    K2a5a
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Location
    Väst af Nya Sverige
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Docker
    Politics
    Hardrådeætta i 1066
    Religion
    Heathen
    Posts
    3,142
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,967
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    309
    Thanked in
    265 Posts
    I rightly pointed out that I have less interest in Judaism and offshoots than Hinduism (not that I want to be Hindu--this is chiefly academic comparative religion) and offshoots, that there are genetic relations with Indo-Iranians and not Afroasiatics. You keep attacking fellow Indogermanics by deliberately misrepresenting them as Dravidians, who are just as foreign as Afroasiatics. If anything, various Indo-Germanic branches have lost our way from common heritage, through such bastardisations, including with Uralics as well as Turks.

    There's not one type of Indo-Germanic that hasn't fallen from purity; to insist obsequiousness to objectively foreign cultures is antithetical to preservationism and it doesn't matter how many generations or hundreds of years of bad habits that have developed in the wrong direction. If you want to embrace the Judaising of Europe, what's better about that than the Dravidianisation of India? Each is equally a case of apple falling far from the same tree. I wouldn't brag about ignominy and say it's better than ignominy on another side of the family. "I'm messed up but least I'm not that messed up!" is what this preference for worshiping a Jew sounds like.

    Most tirades on this forum and others claiming to be preservationist have Jewry on the brain and don't give a fig about Dravidians, but somehow prefer to celebrate the Feast of the Circumcision of Joshua anyway. I'm honestly all eyes and ears for similar depths of depravity about Dravidians. Still, we must never confuse who is who. Germanics are not naturally Jews and Indians are not naturally Dravidians. Maybe both should seriously re-evaluate lifestyles at hand. Otherwise, all there is to our heritage and culture is just in ruins and we foster our own great replacement by telling ourselves that it's for our own good.

  4. #1373
    Secure a future for Germanic children
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Bärin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 05:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Gender
    Age
    30
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Posts
    1,957
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    201
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    495
    Thanked in
    198 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodskarl Dubhgall View Post
    I'd rather have what comes naturally in common with actual, factual genetic cousins in the Subcontinent
    They are not "our factual genetic cousins". The subcontinent is the origin of a mass of brown migrants to Europe like gypsies and Pakistani. Even the "whitest" looking Indians from Bollywood like Aishwarya Rai are racially mixed and would stick out in any Germanic country.

    That doesn't mean I'd want to be Hindu or Buddhist, just find validation in them continuing parallel versions of the same things endemic to Indo-Germanic folks in Europe.
    Those religions have nothing to do with Germanic heathenism. They're as alien as Christianity. Actually, they're more alien because Christianity at least was adopted by Germanic people for thousands of years and some Germanic Christian traditionalists are nationalists and don't support multiculturalism and race-mixing. I've known Christian Germanics who believed ethnic and race-mixing was a sin because of the story of the tower of Babel. Not to mention that some Christian Germanics are traditionalists when it comes to family and gender roles, they oppose adultery, abortion and other degeneracies. So from a moral point of view, I much prefer a Germanic Christian than some hippy liberal Hindu. Hindus are typically liberals and cultural degenerates who experiment with drugs, sexual deviancy and polyamory and form all sorts of cults. Skadi had some pan-Aryan/Hindu leaning members in the past and all of them discarded Germanic preservation and turned into liberal SJWs within some years. One of them turned into a homosexual and the other posed in body paint and did all sort of exhibitionisms.

    What's so superior about the Jew Bible than the Rig Vedas anyway, to feel so superior about discarding Indo-Germanic heritage for a Semitic replacement?
    The Rig Vedas aren't our "Germanic heritage" and they never were important or relevant to Germanics so there's no "discarding" it in the first place. Just because Germanics adopted one false, alien religion doesn't mean it's justified to adopt another. Two wrongs don't make a right.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bärin For This Useful Post:


  6. #1374
    Jórvíking
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member


    Rodskarl Dubhgall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Wolds & Dales
    Subrace
    Nordish
    Y-DNA
    R-YP355
    mtDNA
    K2a5a
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Location
    Väst af Nya Sverige
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Docker
    Politics
    Hardrådeætta i 1066
    Religion
    Heathen
    Posts
    3,142
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,967
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    309
    Thanked in
    265 Posts
    What's worse?

    A. Dravidians adopting Hinduism
    B. Indo-Europeans adopting Judaism

    What's wrong with Indo-Europeans reclaiming Indo-European culture? You either do or don't care for Jews, but Jews are neither superior nor inferior to Dravidians; each is equally foreign. If you claim to oppose Dravidians, then why not Jews? It's dishonest to quibble and I'm not the one being disingenuous here. Hinduism is just another branch of Indo-European paganism, like Asatru or Olympian religion. Indo-Europeans ideally follow our own religions (Asatru for Germanics), not other Indo-European traditions (like Olympian or Hindu faiths) and definitely not Afroasiatic Abrahamism or otherwise even more foreign that are the reason why our world sucks today.

    Whomever is equating Germanic pagans to Dravidians is obviously shilling for Jewry, instead of admitting that they're down the tubes with Dravidianised Indians, or Islamised Persians. Christianity paved the way for fellow desert demons and still excusing its poor record in the conversion process as a fait accompli. Muslims wouldn't be in Europe if not for Judaised Indo-Europeans playing at Christianity who are conspiring like the Taliban and ISIS to wipe our heritage from its "dirty" association with present Indo-European pagans. The non-I.-E. Asians are "Honourary Aryans" for a reason: because they adopted I.-E. heritage, whereas we cucked the other direction by becoming "Honourary Jews".

    Face facts.

  7. #1375
    These criminal nights
    Chlodovech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 07:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Gender
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    3,596
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,871
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,099
    Thanked in
    1,408 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodskarl Dubhgall View Post
    I rightly pointed out that I have less interest in Judaism and offshoots than Hinduism (not that I want to be Hindu--this is chiefly academic comparative religion) and offshoots, that there are genetic relations with Indo-Iranians and not Afroasiatics. You keep attacking fellow Indogermanics by deliberately misrepresenting them as Dravidians, who are just as foreign as Afroasiatics. If anything, various Indo-Germanic branches have lost our way from common heritage, through such bastardisations, including with Uralics as well as Turks.
    Hardly a month goes by without you voicing support for your central-Asian brethern/cousins/fellow Indo-Germanics and wanting them to "become" more European/Germanic again by doing away with Islam and Christianity. One has to ask: what for, if you are not invested in this "conversion" and cultural re-alignment? If you're just pointing out the obvious? Why does it matter what Iranians believe to Germanic preservationists and why do we want to see them Germanicized?

    And I quote:

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodskarl Dubhgall
    So, with Christianity, we need to defend and promote something that's not European? Why not any or all other unrelated exoticisms, just because Persians, Greeks and Romans had territorial interests where Christianity is from? "Get with the times for one's sense of indigeneity?
    Defend and promote something non-European? Like Iranians and Kurds, Afghans, Tajiks, Pakistani and Bangladeshis?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodskarl Dubhgall
    Maybe Iran and Kurdistan, Afghanistan and Tajikistan, Pakistan and Bangladesh should be Muslim, simply because it's a done deal already?
    Here, you're literally defending a bunch of non-European peoples.

    Why bother caring at all, if defeat is already conceded?
    Why care in the first place?

    Not only do Indo-Europeans not deserve Indo-Europa, but neither the corresponding culture either? We must bow before those traitors who destroyed our way of life and made us colonised for Abraham's hordes through one step after another?"
    Kurds and company "deserve" (Indo-)Europe? Who the hell even cares about Pakistani embracing their "Indo-European roots" again - especially on this forum. It's such an obscure, lost cause too. As if Iran is ever going to stop being Muslim in order to larp as "Aryans". And what if Iranians were to reject Islam, trying to reconnect with their heritage, what does that mean to us?

    The same argument can be used for non-Messianic Judaism and Mohammedanism, all by people pretending Hinduism and Buddhism is more foreign, only because native Indogermanic paganism has been out of practise and seemingly more passé."
    Pretending? Hinduism and Buddhism are quite alien to us, Germanic people living in 2020.
    “Traditionally, sex has been a very private, secretive activity. Herein perhaps lies its powerful force for uniting people in a strong bond. As we make sex less secretive, we may rob it of its power to hold men and women together.” - Thomas Szasz, “The Second Sin”

  8. #1376
    Jórvíking
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member


    Rodskarl Dubhgall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Wolds & Dales
    Subrace
    Nordish
    Y-DNA
    R-YP355
    mtDNA
    K2a5a
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Location
    Väst af Nya Sverige
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Docker
    Politics
    Hardrådeætta i 1066
    Religion
    Heathen
    Posts
    3,142
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,967
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    309
    Thanked in
    265 Posts
    Geopolitical strength matters in terms of bloc leverage, so my interest is wiping the slate clean across the board. What kind of leverage would Germanics have as complacent Christians, according to Roman dictate, in the Mediterranean orbit of the Middle East? To advocate Indo-European religion for Indo-Europeans is to advocate Germanic religion for Germanics. You may just as well ask what the point is in celebrating Germanic heritage if you don't really believe in it, because Rome tells you to worship a Jew with perspective difficulties re: other Jews and to be ashamed of our roots as Hitler was, mocking Himmler and such. What is more important about second wave Judaism than Indo-European interests? You can't self-other and be anything but schizophrenic. You're afraid of going it alone without the Jew over your shoulder telling you how to live and being upset with Jews for your own decision. The degeneracy of other Indo-Europeans is hardly worse or better than our own. I'm hardly more threatened by their fate when I have to put up with cowards like you worshiping our own degeneracy as default setting.

  9. #1377
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Nachtengel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Gender
    Posts
    6,334
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    191
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,109
    Thanked in
    631 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodskarl Dubhgall View Post
    Dravidians adopting Hinduism
    Nobody cares what Dravidians adopt, it's irrelevant. This is a forum about Germanic heritage. If the majority of Germanics were Hindu, then the question would be relevant. But they're not. So Hindus have nothing to do with anything.

    If you claim to oppose Dravidians, then why not Jews?
    Nobody cares what religion the Jews adopt either. The topic is about whether Christianity is alien to Germanics.

    Hinduism is just another branch of Indo-European paganism, like Asatru or Olympian religion.
    Hinduism is an alien pagan religion, irrelevant to Germanics, much like Greco-Roman or Slavic paganism. Just because it's paganism doesn't mean it belongs to our people. That would be like saying that Germanics should adopt Asian nationalism because it's a nationalist ideology. Germanics should adopt Germanic heathenry, their indigenous faith.

    Indo-Europeans ideally follow our own religions (Asatru for Germanics), not other Indo-European traditions (like Olympian or Hindu faiths)
    Right. So leave the Olympian or Hindu faiths out of it.

    Whomever is equating Germanic pagans to Dravidians is obviously shilling for Jewry,
    Nobody was equating Germanic pagans to Dravidians, it was you who brought the Indians and their faith into the discussion.

    The non-I.-E. Asians are "Honourary Aryans" for a reason: because they adopted I.-E. heritage, whereas we cucked the other direction by becoming "Honourary Jews".
    There is no such thing as "Honourary Aryans", Asians are just as alien to Germanics as Jews are. The fact that they adopted I.-E. customs doesn't make it any better either, on the contrary. A culture that doesn't stay true to its own heritage (culture stems from race after all) isn't something to admire.

  10. #1378
    Jórvíking
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member


    Rodskarl Dubhgall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Wolds & Dales
    Subrace
    Nordish
    Y-DNA
    R-YP355
    mtDNA
    K2a5a
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Location
    Väst af Nya Sverige
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Docker
    Politics
    Hardrådeætta i 1066
    Religion
    Heathen
    Posts
    3,142
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,967
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    309
    Thanked in
    265 Posts
    Christianity is Judaism, so of course it is alien to Germanics and all Indo-Europeans. If other Indo-Europeans (and even Mongoloid Asians who haven't yet succumbed to Jewish Bolshevism) are just fine keeping on keeping on with their Hinduism, there's no reason to keep worshiping a Jew. We could just as well discard any and all Jew trappings that only became the law of Rome because they and the Greeks as well as Persians were racial degenerates, miscegenated by Semitic blood from the Phœnicians and others. It's not impossible to embrace our Germanic heritage if you really believe in it as much as the Indians do their own Hinduism, or the others could their Olympianism. Instead, it seems people would rather ride the fence and speak out of both sides of their mouths, not really standing for anything and blustering through it. When push comes to shove, NS would rather worship a Jew than be comfortable with native Germanic faith. So saith the Führer himself and all follow blindly.

  11. #1379
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 11:03 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Gender
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Posts
    168
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Here is a conversation between Christians and an ethnonationalist (and Muslims):



    The Ethiopian/Horner woman 30 minutes into the video owns the crowd by saying that ancient Egyptians looked black like her and they enslaved the Jews... so don't they owe Jews reparations then?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to NorthWestEuropean For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Do Non-Germanics Have an Inferiority Complex in Relation to Germanics?
    By Bärin in forum Questions About Germanics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: Wednesday, April 29th, 2020, 03:08 AM
  2. Style of Ancient Germanics Comparing with Modern Germanics
    By Curious in forum Fashion & Beauty
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: Saturday, April 25th, 2020, 08:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •