View Poll Results: Is Christianity alien to Germanics?

Voters
533. You may not vote on this poll
  • Christianity is as alien to Germanics as Judaism and Islam.

    198 37.15%
  • Christianity is alien in origin, but it is less alien than Judaism and Islam.

    146 27.39%
  • Christianity is not alien to Germanics at all.

    163 30.58%
  • Other (please explain).

    26 4.88%
Page 2 of 136 FirstFirst 12345671252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1355

Thread: Is Christianity Alien to Germanics?

  1. #11
    Senior Member Crownshelm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Online
    Sunday, May 6th, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    State
    Minnesota Minnesota
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Occupation
    Student / Web Designer / Bum
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Jesus the Christ Lord and Savior
    Posts
    80
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Christianity not for Germanics?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brutus
    But recently I have started to feel that it´s a problem for me as a christian that it is a semitic religion, created by and for semitic people, not germanic people.
    Christianity is not a Semitic-made belief-system, rather it is the revelation of God (who is not Jewish, German, Greek, or Indian, or anything of the sort) to a "chosen people", who just so happened to be an upstart tribe in the middle east. The people of Israel are the offspring of Abram (later renamed to Abraham) who was originally a native of Ur.

    God told His people (the Jews) that He chose them so that they may bless all of His creation. This simply translates into: "I will bring my Son, Jesus Christ, into the world, specifically of your race and in your city." A close study of Christ will show that Christ is actually not fully Jewish, but that He is actually part Gentile, or non-Jew. This represents the fact that He was sent to us, so that he may save all from their slavery to sin, not just the Jews.

    Are the Jews the most beautiful of people, are they the most powerful of people? I would say no. However, a constant theme in the Bible is that God chooses the people that you would least suspect to bring out His will. This is so that people will be able to see the work of God through whatever it is He is doing, basically to grab people's attention, and to rattle their cages, which He has certainly done.

    As I have mentioned earlier, Christianity is simply the revelation of God to His creation. The means of doing this, is by picking out an unlikely group of people, and through them sending His Son to save His creation. Christianity is a doctrine of love, not of ethnicity and race. We are all to celebrate our differences and delight in the place and time God has placed us, all for the Glory of the Father.

    This may sound jumbled and incoherent, but let me know what you think, Brutus.

  2. #12
    IAmTheRayII
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    karolvs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Last Online
    Tuesday, September 13th, 2016 @ 04:37 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany, Wales, Scotland, Ireland
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Michigan Michigan
    Location
    Fraser
    Gender
    Age
    39
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Self-Employed
    Politics
    AltRight
    Religion
    Asatrú
    Posts
    232
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Christianity is not for Germanic people. It's not for any european people, or Asian people, it's actually not for anyone. The christianity we know today is a misunderstanding Jesus true message to begi with. Jesus himself never intended for this "religion" to become so out of control as it has. People have taken his teachings and twisted them completely. Look at it logically. If the bible is god's word, to be taken literally, then how does he condratict himself in the way the bible does. Point 1. Jesus was born in Bethleham because of a census called by Roman govenor Pilate. Well anyone who knows anything about Roman society knows the romans would not allow the middleeastern people to travel to their home place for this. They wanted to know where you were making money so they could come collect their taxes, not where you were born. Besides, the romans never, ever called a census on territories. Only on Rome itself. It's a fact. God knowing this would never tell someone to write is false word. Point 2, Jesus on the cross says "God. why have you foresaken me?" Why would God call out to himself ? If you say he was calling out to his father you are a polytheist. If you say he was calling out to his figurative father than you admit Jesus is not the same as God. Another thing in John 1:18 it says noone has seen God, in Gen 32:30 it says Jacob saw his face and in Ex 33:23 it says Moses saw his backside. In Ex 20:5 it says God will punish son for the father's crimes, but, in Ezek. 18:20 God won't punish son for father's crimes. Tese are just a few of many, many more contradictions, that I will be more than happy to email if you ask. The fact is the bible is a hebrew mythology, like Havamail is for germans and the raiders of cooley are for celts, nothing more. Even the Jews acknowledge this. So why then are so many Americans especially caught up in this belief ? Everyone want to know what happens when you die. Alot of Christians are condemng themselves when they die by believing so heavily in this myth and these lies an then breaking the rules behind closed doors. No, my friend, Germans should stick to germanic religions, and jews can have their false gods (three remember, the father, son, and holy spirit). These Germanic religions include, but are not limited to, Asatru, Celtic, Odinism, and many others that are grounded in germanic culture and heritage.

    Quote Originally Posted by kilroyturner View Post
    Christianity is something that I personally belive in. For me Christ is my Saviour. If you actually read the bible then you might understand that it is for everyone not just the jews. Christ said that the gentiles can be saved just as the jews can and if I remeber correctly then some of the jews did not like that fact. Another thing that I dont get is why so many people think that christianity is a tool to destroy the white people, cause most jews that I have talked to think that Christianity is wrong and racist. Remeber that a true Jew does not belive that Christ was the saviour.

    just my 2 cents
    You put to much stock in a man, yes, a MAN, he may have been the greatest most spiritual and Godly man ever, but he was a MAN, by his own words. Maybe some people should read the bible a little closer and truly understand what they are agreeing to, not meant for you specifically killroyturner. Just some people do not use their own God given mind and take the word of their parents or their preacher or that aunt who was always so nice.

  3. #13
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Last Online
    Friday, September 5th, 2008 @ 07:36 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Posts
    4,095
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Re: Christianity not for Germanics?

    Quote Originally Posted by Weiler View Post
    Christianity is as much Greek as it is Semitic. Any scholar of Christianity knows that Greek thought had great influence on the New Testament.

    Yet even if Christianity were 100% Semitic, why would that matter? If Jews had invented the automobile, would you be reluctant to drive a car?


    If you're defining your religion out of "tradition," that sounds like a poor reason. You should adhere to a religion because you actually believe it.
    It was not so much purely Greek thought as the total influence of the Hellenistic world which was almost multicultural with Greek ideas in the lead. This carried over to the early Roman world in which we find the cult of christ. The Romans always looked up to the Greeks for all things intellectual and patterned themselves after the Greeks in some ways even as do all Western Cultures.

    There is much Hellenistic thought in Christianity but that does not entirely excuse it. Its core is Semitic as were its followers in the early days. Semitic thought is foreign to Western Culture, in total. Infection of Christianity means infection of Semitic, non-rational thought. We all see this clearly in the faith-based decisions and policy of the Bush Administration. I say "non-rational" because Western Culture evolved beyond religion as an explanation of the universe. Now, we have reason, logic and science to do this. To return to a pre-rational, alien world view only hurts us to the core.

    This is not true for our own native religions. These might be looked upon as cultural anchors even if you as an individual do not believe in them on a religious basis. These religions are the result of thousands of years of religious evolution which is also cultural evolution. Just as Christianity is Semetic, and so represent non-European thoughts and values, so our ancient religions reinforce and validate our Western Culture.

    Christianity overlayed the old religions of Europe and mixed with them. This is one aspect of the Hellenistic influence already mentioned. But Christianity also overlies the Germanic, Celtic, Slavic, Italic, and so on,--the old religions of Europe. Not all of the old was discarded, otherwise the new would have been too difficult to accept immediately. This is how new religions spread, not just in Europe, but everywhere.

    So, is it OK to celebrate Christmas and Easter? Well, these are really not Christian holidays. They are what remains of much older ideas which perhaps go back to the Old Stone Age. Christians just userped them.

    Knowing this, I think is is fine to go ahead and celebrate these holidays on the days Christians do. In our own minds, we know these days have nothing to do with the cult of christ but have everything to do with the solstice and the coming of Spring.

    But paying lip service to Christian morals and beliefs without correcting those making false claims about them seems wrong to me. The underlying facts, beliefs and so on of our cultural grandfathers should be honored without regard to the sensivitivity of Christians. They feel free to proselytize to us so we should never shrink from the opportunity to respond in kind or set history straight in their presence.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Online
    Monday, December 8th, 2008 @ 09:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    German & English
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Utah Utah
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Gender
    Family
    Married, happily
    Occupation
    Biologist
    Politics
    Independent
    Posts
    291
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Christianity not for Germanics?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    But recently I have started to feel that it´s a problem for me as a christian that it is a semitic religion, created by and for semitic people, not germanic people.
    It is my understanding that, as was the case elsewhere, Christianity actually took on a number of different forms among Germanic peoples. It is interesting to note that many old Germanic tribes and kingdoms were originally of the Arian (or non-Nicene) branch of Christianity, such as the Vandals, Burgundians, Visigoths, Ostrogoth, and Lombards. The term "Arian" is a derivation from Arius, a Christian theologian who taught that Jesus was not God, but, rather, a subordinate creature. Anyway, most of these later, for one reason or another, accepted the Nicene form of Christianity.

    The Franks, on the other hand were one of the few major Germanic groups to covert directly to Nicene Christianity. The Christianization of the Anglo-Saxons, on the other hand was to a large part (though not solely) due to Celtic Christian influence.

    I guess that the point that I'm trying to make is that many ancient/medieval Germanic tribes did not feel that Christianity was necessarily incongruous with their culture or way of life. In fact, the Christian gospel was often interpreted from a Germanic viewpoint. For example, in the Anglo-Saxon poem The Dream of the Rood, Christ is portrayed as warrior who boldly faces his destiny on the cross without fear or reservation. A similar, warrior-like presentation of Christ occurs in the Saxon Heliand. In these earlier examples, Christianity was transformed into a distinctly Germanic viewpoint.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Last Online
    Monday, July 16th, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Alabama Alabama
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Family
    Married, happily
    Occupation
    Tree Wizard
    Religion
    Wotanist
    Posts
    431
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Re: Christianity not for Germanics?

    Christianity is disturbing. Besides the "adventure of the hero" and some attempt to "re-link" with the divine..which is just fine ( or so I rekon ) ..there is also "something" of the sickest kind.. best described by Nietzsche in The Genealogy of Morals ( ..how fitting.. )

    Would anyone care to learn something about the way in which ideals are manufactured? Does anyone have the nerve?... Well then, go ahead! There's a chink through which you can peek into this murky shop. But wait just a moment, Mr. Foolhardy; your eyes must grow accustomed to the fickle light....Allright, tell me what's going on in there, audacious fellow; now I am the one who is listening.
    "I can't see a thing, but I hear all the more. There's a low, cautious whispering in every nook and corner. I have a notion these people are lying. All the sounds are sugary and soft. No doubt you were right; they are transmuting weaknes into merit."
    "Go on."
    " Impotence, which cannot retaliate, into kindness; pusillanamity into humility; submission before those one hates into obedience to One of whom they say that he has commanded this submission-they call him God. The inoffensiveness of the weak, his cowardice, his ineluctable standing and waiting at doors, are being given honorific titles such as patience; to be unable to avenge oneself is called to be unwilling to avenge oneself-even forgiveness ("for they know not what they do-we alone know what they do.") Also there's some talk of loving one's enemy-accompained by much sweat."
    "Go on"
    "I'm sure they are quite miserable, all those whisperers and smalltime counterfeiters, even though they huddle close together for warmth. But they tell me that this very misery is the sign of thier election by God, that one beats the dogs one loves best, that this misery is perhaps also a preparation, a test, a kind of training, perhaps even more than that: something for which eventually they will be compensated with tremendous interest-in gold? No, in happiness. They call this bliss."
    "Go on."
    "Now they tell me that not only are they better than the mighty of this earth, whose spittle they must lick (not from fear-by no means-but because God commands us to honor our superiors), but they are even better off, or at least they will be better off someday. But I've had all I can stand. The smell is too much for me. This shop where they manufacture ideals seems to me to stink of lies."
    "But just a moment. You haven't told me anything about the greatest feat of these black magicians, who precipitate the white milk of loving-kindness out of every kind of blackness. Haven't you noticed thier most consummate sleight of hand, thier boldest, finest, most brilliant trick? Just watch! These vermin, full of vindictive hatred, what are they brewing out of thier own poisons? Have you ever heard vengeance and hatred mentioned? Would you ever quess, if you only listened to thier words, that these are men bursting with hatred?"
    "I see what you mean. I'll open my ears again-and stop my nose. Now I can make out what they seem to have been saying all along: 'We, the good ones, are also the just ones.' they call the thing they seek not retribution but the triumph of justice; the thing they hate is not thier enemy, by no means-they hate injustice, ungodliness, the thing they hope for and believe in is not vengeance, the sweet exultation of vengeance ('sweeter than honey' as Homer said) but 'the triumph of God', who is just, over the godless'; what remains to them to love on this earth is not thier brothers in hatred, but what they call thier 'brothers in love'-all who are good and just."
    "And what do they call that which comforts them in all thier sufferings-their phantasmagoria of future bliss?"
    "Do I hear correctly? They call it Judgment Day, the coming of thier kingdom, the 'Kingdom of God.' Meanwhile they live in 'faith', in 'love', in 'hope'."
    "Stop! I've heard enough."

    -The Birth of Tragedy & The Genealogy of Morals, translated by Francis Golffing..pages 180-182

    -Lyfing

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 14th, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Gender
    Posts
    840
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Re: Christianity not for Germanics?

    Without spirit, the Bible is nothing but mindless babble and confusion. I can't go into it any deeper than that. It's a great question, but I don't have the answer. I'm too busy working on my own salvation!

  7. #17
    Senior Member hodekin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Tuesday, May 30th, 2017 @ 03:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England England
    Location
    East Anglia
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    English Nationalist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Posts
    184
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Christianity not for Germanics?

    Christianity is I think, Jewish in origin, Greek in thought and Roman in organisation. What one makes of it now is entirely up to the individual.

    I rejected Christianity in favour of the Germanic faith purely because the Germanic faith resonated with me more meaningfully than the Christian one.

    At the end of the day we must all go with what we feel to be right for us, but having said that, the division of the White race by religious dogma must be viewed with suspicion perhaps?

  8. #18
    Senior Member Patrioten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 19th, 2019 @ 04:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Gender
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Protestant
    Posts
    1,919
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Re: Christianity not for Germanics?

    I can't see how i could take christianity seriously as it is Jewish in origin, a jewish herrenvolk ideology which claims that the jews are God's chosen people, while us goyim are merely cattle. Then some brilliant guy came up with the idea that this cannot be solemnly the religion of the jews, everyone must be able to hear and kneel down before the gospel of the bible and so christianity was born (much like today where we pretend as though racial foreigners can become Swedes or Germans or Italians or whatever).

    Imagine if the Islamic (another spin off of the jewish ideology) hordes had defeated the Europeans back when Islam was spreading and it had reached our shores and made our people into believers (by way of force if necessary as was often the case with christianity) of that religion, would this make that religion legitimate? Not in my eyes at least.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Nelson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Last Online
    Tuesday, March 27th, 2007 @ 09:52 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Religion
    Germanic Paganism
    Posts
    32
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hodekin View Post
    At the end of the day we must all go with what we feel to be right for us
    This pagan tolerance of Semitic religions is the greatest reason for Aryan pagan weakness.

    Religion is political, and politics is religious.
    (It is false that they can ever be separated)


    Here is an excerpt of what Savitri Devi wrote on Christianity:

    full text: Souvenirs et réflexions d'une Aryenne
    http://library.flawlesslogic.com/souvenirs.htm

    "It was, for the emperor Constantine, a stroke of genius (also political), to have chosen to encourage a religion which would, by its rapid diffusion, give to the ethnic chaos that the Roman world then represented the only unity to which it could still aspire. And it was, for the German tribal chief Clodwig, known in French history as Clovis, again a stroke of genius (political, in his case also) to have felt that nothing would better ensure him permanent domination over his rivals, other German leaders, than his own adhesion (and that of his warriors) to Christianity, in a world then already three-quarters Christian, where bishops represented a power to be sought out as allies. Political genius, not religious -- and still less philosophical -- because in each case it aimed at power, personal or national, at material stability, at success, but not at truth in the full sense of the word, that is, accord with the Eternal. It involved mundane human ambitions, not a thirst for knowledge of the Laws of Being, nor a thirst for union with the Essence of all things -- the Soul, at once transcendent and immanent, of the Cosmos.

    For if it had been different, there would have been no reason for the religion of the Nazarene to have triumphed for so many centuries: its rivals were its equals. Christianity had only one practical "advantage" over them: its fanaticism, its infantile intolerance inherited from the Jews -- a fanaticism, an intolerance, which, during the early days of the Church, cultivated Romans or Greeks could only find laughable, and which Germans, nurtured in their own beautiful religion, simultaneously cosmic and warlike, could rightly find absurd, but which would give to Christianity a militant character, which it alone possessed, since orthodox Judaism remained -- and would remain -- the faith of a single people.

    Christianity could henceforth be combated only by another religion with equally universal pretensions, just as intolerant as it. And it is a fact that, until now, it has lost ground on a significant scale only when confronted by Islam and, in our era, by the false religion which is Communism. "



    Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    I would believe in Christ and his resurrection regardless of whether it was congruent with my ideology. In my opinion, Christianity is real and its veracity can be shown through historical evidence (and hey, if it's not, I'm not going to lose anything in eternity). Thus, I would not forsake my religion in exchange for a temporal ideology.

    Christianity has done much to unify Europe and inspire learning, making Europe the most succesful continent on the earth, militarily, economically, and intellectualy.
    This religious perspective has been arrived at without proper critical assessment (something Christianity relies on) :


    1) There is ZERO contemporary historical evidence for Jesus even existing.
    2) Historical christianity IS a temporal religion - and is not above Time.
    3) Christianity has done NOTHING good for Europe:
    It is an alien world-view that twisted natural aryan philosophies so that it could appeal to noble Aryan minds.
    It was the greatest force behind the European Dark Age - destroying rationality and naturalism for a thousand years.

    Here is a part of what Savitri Devi wrote on Christianity's real identity:

    Full text can be found:
    First published as Paul de Tarse, ou Christianisme et juiverie
    http://library.flawlesslogic.com/tarsus.htm

    "If there is a single fact which anyone who seriously studies the history of Christianity cannot help but be struck by, it is the almost complete absence of documents regarding the man whose name this great international religion bears -- Jesus Christ. We know of him only what is told to us in the New Testament gospels, that is, practically nothing; for these books, though prolix in their descriptions of miraculous facts relating to him, do not give any information about his person and, in particular, about his origins. Oh, we do have, in one of the four canonical gospels, a long genealogy tracing his ancestry from Joseph, the husband of Jesus' mother, all the way back to Adam! But I have always wondered what possible interest this could have for us, given that we are expressly told elsewhere that Joseph had nothing to do with the birth of the Child."

    ...

    "But there is something much more disconcerting. The annals of an important monastery of the Essene sect, located only about twenty miles from Jerusalem, have recently been discovered. These annals deal with a period extending from the beginning of the first century before Jesus Christ to the second half of the first century after him, and they refer, seventy years before his birth, to a great Initiate or spiritual Master -- a "Teacher of Righteousness" -- whose eventual return is expected. Of the extraordinary career of Jesus, of his innumerable miraculous healings, of his teaching during three full years in the midst of the people of Palestine, of his triumphal entry into Jerusalem, so brilliantly described in the canonical gospels, of his trial and his crucifixion (accompanied, according to the canonical gospels, by such striking events as an earthquake, the darkening of the sky for three hours, and the rending of the veil of the Temple in two) -- of all this, not a single word is spoken in the scrolls of these ascetics, eminently religious men who would surely have taken an interest in such events. It would seem, according to these "Dead Sea Scrolls" -- I recommend, to anyone who is interested, John Allegro's study in English -- either that Jesus did not make any impression on the religious minds of his time, as avid for wisdom and as well informed as the ascetics of the monastery in question appear to have been, or else ... that he, quite simply, never existed! As troubling as this conclusion is, it must be placed before the general public and, in particular, before the Christian public, in light of the recent discoveries. "
    Last edited by Leofric; Wednesday, February 28th, 2007 at 04:28 AM.

  10. #20
    Lost in Melancholia
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Thusnelda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bavarian tribe
    Ancestry
    Bavarian
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Location
    Over the hills and far away
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Occupation
    Breathing the forest
    Politics
    Regionalist-conservative
    Religion
    Ásatrú/Forn Siðr
    Posts
    4,380
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    AW: Christianity not for Germanics?

    I was raised up in a christian-catholic enviroment, but I abandoned this religion years ago. I can´t accept the history of Christianity, I can´t accept (and believe) the doctrines, the ideas and the history of this religion. The story of Jesus and his followers. I was unsure even at school about if this is all correct and right...
    Maybe not all is and was bad, and it´s true, Christians saved Europe from time to time from foreign dominance (Karl Martel at Poitiers, Reconquista in Spain, Sobieski in Vienna, the Crusaders...and so on! All reputation and glory to them, they deserve it), but generally, I think that Christianity did more harm to Germanic countries than good. Many people died only because they didn´t want to believe in Christ (our forefathers...especially the Saxons were slaughtered for beeing "heathen" - by christian Germanics!). So many people, predominantly women, were burned because the church sayed they were "witches" - which contacts to satan.

    From the three big "desert" religions, I like no one. But out of these three, I tolerate and accept the Christian religion the most. Followed by Judaism. The last place goes to Islam, I despise this religion wholeheartly for several reasons.

    In contrast, the faith and ideals of our forefathers...Asatru and Forn Sidr...is peacefully and according with nature. There is no "good overlord" who fails never and is always correct! No, the gods (there are more than one) can make mistakes, and our enviroment (nature, animals) has a high importance. Family, Pride, Justice, Harmony, Nature, Heritage.

    "Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Similar Threads

  1. Style of Ancient Germanics Comparing with Modern Germanics
    By Curious in forum Fashion & Beauty
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: Monday, January 30th, 2012, 01:35 AM
  2. Do Non-Germanics Have an Inferiority Complex in Relation to Germanics?
    By Bärin in forum Germanic & Indo-Germanic Origins
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: Thursday, December 22nd, 2011, 08:00 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: Friday, April 22nd, 2011, 12:25 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •