View Poll Results: Are you in favour of capital punishment?

Voters
246. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes and it should be used often

    104 42.28%
  • Yes, but it should be sparingly

    87 35.37%
  • No it is immoral

    15 6.10%
  • No because miscarriages of justice are inevitable

    29 11.79%
  • Other (please elaborate)

    11 4.47%
Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 576

Thread: Are You in Favour of the Death Penalty/Capital Punishment?

  1. #71
    Senior Member
    Moody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 02:37 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Albion
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Investigator of Souls
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic Nationalist
    Religion
    Runosophy
    Posts
    1,905
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Post Responsibility

    Quote Originally Posted by Sigrun Christianson
    Okay, it is not "purely" for that one reason, but that reason is a large part of it. I still don't see the conflict...

    I don't execute people and I don't abort pregnancies so I have no responsibility for those. If I were to execute people and abort pregnancies, then I would. Why is this so unclear to you?
    The lack of responsibility is really the bane of Liberalism.
    I believe that we should take responsibility for what goes on within our own Nations.
    I find the activies of child-killers to be an affront, not only to the direct victims, but to the Nation as a whole.
    As I am touched by it, then I demand a say in the punishment of offenders.

    Likewise, if you do nothing in the face of wrong-doing on your door-step, then you are partly guilty for that wrong-doing.

    Child-killing, whether by perverts of abortionists is against the whole concept of 14 Words.

    Take responsibility.
    Why are there beings at all, & why not rather nothing?
    [Leibniz/Heidegger]

  2. #72

  3. #73
    Senior Member
    Moody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 02:37 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Albion
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Investigator of Souls
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic Nationalist
    Religion
    Runosophy
    Posts
    1,905
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Post

    Sigrun Christianson; "I did not infer that you were a Jew".

    Moody Lawless; Why deny what is here on this board - you said my "intent" was "similar" to that of a "Jew", and then added "interesting" - what is that supposed to imply?
    Again, I avoided taking you to task at the time because I could tell that you were hoping to provoke an argument off the subject, and then cry 'foul' on me for daring to respond to racial smearing!

    Sigrun; "[Execution] is based on punishment, not self-defense".

    Moody; Punishment is the action taken - we are discussing whether one type of punishment is valid or not. The RATIONALE for all punishment is self-defense of the State.
    It was you who pointed out that legal cases are taken out in the name of the State.

    Sigrun; "I'm not dodging the questions - I intend to answer them as soon as I get a chance".

    Moody; You've posted enough times since I've asked them to answer;
    1) If a State cannot Execute killers because that would be killing on behalf of the State [according to you], then can the State 2) IMPRISON kidnappers, and 3) FINE thieves?
    Your inability to answer shows that you have lost the argument.

    Sigrun; "I say exactly what I mean, woman or not".

    Moody; Then why not allow we men to say what we mean before crying foul and closing threads?
    Why are there beings at all, & why not rather nothing?
    [Leibniz/Heidegger]

  4. #74
    Senior Member
    Moody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 02:37 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Albion
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Investigator of Souls
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic Nationalist
    Religion
    Runosophy
    Posts
    1,905
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Sigrun Christianson
    Oh, I see. Well, the fourteen words are just words - they mean very little to me. I think David Lane is a nutcase of the worst kind - a nutcase with a [small] following.

    I think the death penatly is wrong so I do not support it. I think abortions are a terrible thing so I do not encourage it, but I wouldn't vote to out-law it because what another women [or man, in any case] does with her body is not my business. I consider the unborn a part of her body - I think that is where the bone of contention rests. You consider it a separate being with rights not under the Mother's control - I disagree.
    To call David Lane a "nutcase" is so insulting - how do you get away with it!
    Have you read his 'Precepts'?
    They are far more compelling than anything I've read from yourself.

    The problem is, you haven't given a cogent reason for opposing the Death Penalty; to say it is "wrong" is not enough!
    To say that you think something is "terrible", but that it is not worth outlawing shows a complete abdication of responsibility!
    Why are there beings at all, & why not rather nothing?
    [Leibniz/Heidegger]

  5. #75

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Moody Lawless
    To call David Lane a "nutcase" is so insulting - how do you get away with it!
    Insulting to whom? David Lane? I've said that several times, actually. I do think David Lane is a nutcase and I do think that the Order were nothing more than criminals. I can 'get away with it' because I am allowed to express my opinions even when they are in opposition to yours. I don't recall membership in the David Lane fan club to be a requirement for Skadi Forum, and I think I would know since I helped found Skadi Forum.

    Have you read his 'Precepts'? They are far more compelling than anything I've read from yourself.
    Yes, I have read the '88 Precepts' and I attempted to read his other book, I can't remember the name of it now. The Precepts were okay, but I wasn't so moved by it and I totally disagreed with a few of them. His book, what's it called? - was so convoluted, long-winded, and poorly written that I just could not get my lobes around it.

    I have not written any pamphlets or books and I've never held myself up to be an 'author' so your comment comes as no shock to me.

    The problem is, you haven't given a cogent reason for opposing the Death Penalty; to say it is "wrong" is not enough!
    I have.

    To say that you think something is "terrible", but that it is not worth outlawing shows a complete abdication of responsibility!
    I think it just shows that I what I think and feel should not always become law.

  6. #76

  7. #77

  8. #78
    Senior Member
    Moody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 02:37 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Albion
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Investigator of Souls
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic Nationalist
    Religion
    Runosophy
    Posts
    1,905
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    I think Sigrun has a point, Moody...

    Let's calm down on this thread rather. It is getting too personal anyway, IMO, and is borderline at the moment...
    Thanks Loki - I appreciate your magnanimity.
    Borders need to be kept to, I agree; and this is how we find out what they are.
    However, my conscience is clear.
    Why are there beings at all, & why not rather nothing?
    [Leibniz/Heidegger]

  9. #79
    Senior Member
    Moody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 02:37 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Albion
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Investigator of Souls
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic Nationalist
    Religion
    Runosophy
    Posts
    1,905
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Post

    If you don't like David lane, then WHO do you like?
    I mean, names we would know of, like Lane, Mathews et al.,

    So Skadi is your baby! - I didn't know that ... I'm glad to hear you say that everything you feel and think shouldn't become law - then where would we all be if that were so!

    Back to the issue; notice that in all the polls on Execution here, my side comes out in the majority ALWAYS.
    This is because the arguments FOR the Death Penalty [particularly from a racialist perspective] are overwhelming, as I have shown.

    I have no interest in changing the opinions of dissenters on this - I just let the facts speak for themselves.

    Execution gives Closure ...
    Why are there beings at all, & why not rather nothing?
    [Leibniz/Heidegger]

  10. #80

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Moody Lawless
    If you don't like David lane, then WHO do you like?
    I mean, names we would know of, like Lane, Mathews et al.,
    I like a lot of people, but not usually people who commit crimes against innocent people and almost never men who advocate kidnapping 12 year old girls to make them part of a harem.

    I think that David Lane has been in that little cell for so long that he has completely lost his grip on reality, not that it was all that strong before he went to prison...

    I don't hate the guy, I even corresponded with him once or twice, but he & I operate in different worlds - he in his imaginary one where it's good racial policy to shoot unarmed men over a difference of opinion and kidnap pre-teen girls to make them part of a harem.

    So Skadi is your baby! - I didn't know that ...
    I wouldn't call it my baby. It's a website that many people including me worked on to make it as cool as it is.

    I'm glad to hear you say that everything you feel and think shouldn't become law - then where would we all be if that were so!
    Much, much better off.

    Back to the issue; notice that in all the polls on Execution here, my side comes out in the majority ALWAYS.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform (or pause and reflect). Mark Twain - Notebook, 1904

    This is because the arguments FOR the Death Penalty [particularly from a racialist perspective] are overwhelming, as I have shown.
    They may be overwhelming, but you did not show that. All you showed me is that you are incapable of dealing with opposing opinions without resulting to insults and personal attacks.

    I have no interest in changing the opinions of dissenters on this - I just let the facts speak for themselves. Execution gives Closure ...
    Closure to whom? What is closure? It doesn't provide me with closure.

Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nordics and the Death Penalty
    By Hoarsewhisper in forum Cultural & Linguistic Anthropology
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Tuesday, March 7th, 2006, 12:31 PM
  2. Death Penalty-The Lighthouse of Humanism
    By Hoarsewhisper in forum Law, Ethics, & Morals
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Thursday, January 19th, 2006, 03:53 AM
  3. American Religiosity and the Death Penalty
    By Schutzstaffelor in forum The United States
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 07:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •