Subrace
    Other
    Spenglarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Greetings!

Hullo, I have joined this forum at the invitation of someone. Most should know me from the earlier days of the Skadi forum. I had developed some differences with the Germanicists. I had even felt a certain sort of enmity towards this group. And I have, honestly, lost my earlier belief in the Aryan race theories, though I believe stronger than ever in the Blood and Soil which most of you also believe in. When I was posting at Skadi during my last days there, I had been impressed with certain religious belief which I do not have any longer.

I sympathise with yourselves and your struggles, since I trust that most of you aspire to defend something honourable, and I know that I can value that since I have lost that myself. However I would wish that you fight and prevail in the most noble manner rather than by merely striving for arrogant pleasure alone.

To those who understand and respect what I intend to be, my best wishes and spiritual solidarity as well!

Thanks
    Rahul

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.

Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Well everyone should take the hat off this man here. he use to work as my moderator. And no i dont remember you from Skadi at all. But from Aryan Dawn which merged into Skadi. I known you for so many years and we mostly talked in spiritual codes. normally you know i dont talk to people from your region. but the ideas and the gap you can provide us with is more than one should think. your contacts. and the whole spirit in you is not swarthy of any kind. your very intelligent and is a great part of securing this world from its own demise...
    much more than some KKK clown believing in Christ was not a **** could offer...
    And indeed much more... Hail to you... my words for you...

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Wednesday, May 6th, 2009 @ 07:02 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Welcome on board, Rahul.. I hope that you will enjoy your stay.

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lögsögumaður View Post
    Welcome on board, Rahul.. I hope that you will enjoy your stay.
    Nice picture you got merged there in your link...
    But why this flag of EU in your profile.
    You think ``EU`` will provide us with Germanic preservation of any kind?

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Wednesday, May 6th, 2009 @ 07:02 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Yes, I believe that it is actually vital. Not just for Germanic preservation but for European civilization in general.
    I'd rather share a parliament with French or Italians then having Washington hell us what we are to do.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Now dont get paranoid, lets clean our own garden/back yard before someone else takes the effort. I see no reason to share anything with people below true Germanic rank. On my soil that is. You comprehend?