Crossed in love
    Occupation
    student/musician/
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Classify Jenny McCarthy

Classsify this former playmate, Jenny McCarthy. I once read she's a catholic and fully Irish descent!

Last Online
    Thursday, September 11th, 2008 @ 10:35 PM
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Paganist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    eehhh Peter.......

Yea, she is predominantly irish...........you wonder she is chatolic, am i right ?
    (you connect nordish traits to cultural traits as lutheranism or protestant religion in general ?)

However.............one of the most refined examples of Faelid-nordid i've seen. Great playmate.

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 28th, 2009 @ 04:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Bruenn
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Naturally has dark hair? It suits her more. Pity she pushed the fake tan, fake blonde look for so long, she's so much prettier with dark brown hair and natural pale skin.

She looks mostly Bruenn with her large head, high & wide forehead and concave nose, deep & prominent chin. Face is full around the cheeks. But also her face looks heart-shaped, so slight Keltic-Nordid influence is possible. But Irish Bruenn fits best and that is what I would classify her as. I think also her exaggeratedly bow-shaped lips (when at neutral expression) are a Bruenn trait, Elvis Presley is similar.

I compare her with Catherine O'Hara, Irish Canadian (Home Alone movie);

To a lesser extent, Joan Cusack, also Irish (looks more Taurid though);

British politician Geraldine Smith (Irish descent);

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, January 8th, 2008 @ 11:48 AM
    Subrace
    Teutonordid (Hallstatt)
    Crossed in love
    Occupation
    student/musician/
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    ONE, please. She is not fake blonde. With that pigment it's obvious she cannot fake it, few additional blond highlights does not make her "fake". She looks complely un-natural with black hair, really alien looking.Your brueen classifications is a bit weird as well to be blunt I think she's clearly in the Nordid range! Eickstedts Dalo-Nordic or Lundman's Trönder! Don't post while you are in ecstasy ONE!

Last Online
    Sunday, November 9th, 2008 @ 05:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Berid
    Country
    Austria Austria
    State
    Antwerp Antwerp
    Engaged
    Occupation
    kj
    Politics
    kj
    Religion
    kj
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Please refrain from promoting perversity in this way (i.e. to call her a "great playmate" .)

She looks mostly just nordid, and her husband is some kind of cromagnid, so that is fine at least. Though her forehead seems somewhat too broad and steep, which could be caused by some kind cromagnid influence like bruenn or borreby.

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 28th, 2009 @ 04:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Bruenn
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterThaGreat View Post
    ONE, please. She is not fake blonde. With that pigment it's obvious she cannot fake it, few additional blond highlights does not make her "fake". She looks complely un-natural with black hair, really alien looking.
    From Dienkes blog,

"I find these quotes to be flawed without even analyzing their shallowness. Firstly, while “Blonde Ambition” is happy to purport that some of our country’s “roots are blonde,” it also contains the extremely offensive anecdote of how Jenny McCarthy became a blonde. She was born with white hair, and according to McCarthy herself, “by eighth grade I was a full brunette. Yuck! Disgusting.”

I did not say she looks natural with black hair. What is likely, is her natural hair colour is dark brown or very dark dark brown, like many Irish women. If any women in the world with dark hair can pull off blonde hair, it is the Irish, because of their light skin colouring. Also, Nicole Kidman has dyed blonde hair and she naturally has lighter skin than any natural-born blonde.

Your brueen classifications is a bit weird as well to be blunt I think she's clearly in the Nordid range! Eickstedts Dalo-Nordic or Lundman's Trönder! Don't post while you are in ecstasy ONE!
    LOL. OK.

She really looks like an Irish woman to me. Maybe we need new sub-racial classification terms :p Colm Meaney & Wayne Rooney have very different shaped heads & features, yet are both Bruenn. Especially younger pictures of Nicole Kidman, I'd place her as Bruenn too. Whatever we call it, Bruenn, or some other term, I really think all these people and Jenny McCarthy, look British Isles / Irish.

I would be interested to see Swedish girls who have her combination of features, especially at the nose, forehead, chin, mid-face, mouth.

She has an "Irish nose", like Sharon Stone. I think Stone looks Irish, not just an Irish woman who looks Scandinavian, I think she has a native British Isles look. Probably many here disagree with me. Again, dyed blonde.

Something about the eyes also... anyway, I'd like to see Swedes or Germans who look like those two. Unless people think these are features brought to Ireland by the Anglo-Saxons... that could be why these women do not look Scandinavian, but a differing Germanic "look". Stone was classified as Anglo-Saxon on Skadi but I'm not so sure.

Last Online
    Thursday, September 17th, 2009 @ 07:16 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    She is unquestionably NOT a natural blonde. Now, i'm not saying she's got black natural hair, but it's that medium brown the Irish can have.

There are pics out there somewhere (I can't remember where I saw it) showing her in Catholic High School where she had darker hair. I'm 100% certain of it, since I grew up near there.

Last Online
    Wednesday, October 20th, 2010 @ 09:22 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Nordid/Keltic admixture + CM
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Friesland Friesland
    F*ck politics!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I basically agree with OEN. Though I think there is a certain Borreby influence which give this Anglo Saxon impression Imho. Still her nosetip looks more Brünn.
    Germanic Ethnic, Cultural, Spiritual and Racial preservation

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, January 8th, 2008 @ 11:48 AM
    Subrace
    Teutonordid (Hallstatt)
    Crossed in love
    Occupation
    student/musician/
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hussar View Post
    eehhh Peter.......

Yea, she is predominantly irish...........you wonder she is chatolic, am i right ?
    (you connect nordish traits to cultural traits as lutheranism or protestant religion in general ?)
    With catholism I was just emphasizing her pure Irishness, I think she looks extraordinary Nordoid as an Irish.

Ragnar, you goon. There's nothing wrong with her nose! I think this althing.net's classification board has become a joke. Not because people don't agree with me but because we get these idiotic accusation of "fake" blonds in almoust every thread which is about Nordish ladies, this added with the jewish claims and the other remarks such as "I think he/she is pred. Halltatt Nordid but his/her nose is faelid/borreby and Bruenn infleunced, especially the nostrils". The biggest problem is that for most of the posters the only literature has been few chapters of Coon added with snpa picture gallery.

To back on the blond issue. The natural blonds are the extreme blonds who can only be founded in Sweden, Finland and Norway and even there they are a rarity. It's very rare that child born with white hair retains that blondness through adultry. Neverthless the overall pigment reveals whether one is blond or not. According to most here atleast 95% of Swedish blonds are fake since they have aditional blond highlights in their light-brown/dark blond hair.

Last Online
    Thursday, September 11th, 2008 @ 10:35 PM
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Paganist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterThaGreat View Post
    To back on the blond issue. The natural blonds are the extreme blonds who can only founded in Sweden or Finland and even there they are a rarity. It's very rare that child born with white hair retains that blondness through adultry. Neverthless the overall pigment reveals whether one is blond or not. According to most here atleast 95% of Swedish blonds are fake since they have aditional blond highlights in their light-brown/dark blond hair.

Well........on this point we surely have different national standards to judge blondness...........in the mediterranean Area, any dark blond person is simply considered "blond".