Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do Non-Germanics Have an Inferiority Complex in Relation to Germanics?

Secure a future for Germanic children
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Question Do Non-Germanics Have an Inferiority Complex in Relation to Germanics?

This could go in relation to my other thread, Do You Believe Germanics Are Superior to Other Europeans?

Do you think non-Germanics have an inferiority complex in relation to Germanics? I do.

Non-Germanics turn sensitive and offended when Germanics want to emphasize their distinctiveness or exclude the foreign. The simplest example is this forum: the non-Germanics on other forums bash us because we want to be exclusively with our kind. I've rarely heard of Germanics trying to fit in Slavicist, Latinist or Hellenist forums/places. But non-Germanics always try to fit in on Germanic environments. Then they complain why they get "insulted". If they didn't come here there would be no such problem in the first place.

Non-Germanics subconsciously see us as superior.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, March 18th, 2019 @ 11:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    75% Hellenic. 25% Anglosaxon
    Subrace
    Noric
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Still searching
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    The very many non-Germanics with inferiority complexes I've met, tend to proclaim themselves as superior, bash Germanics to no end by calling them barbarians and questioning their achievements and so on, and don't want to be around them because they feel threatened.

One should feel honored when people admire their Volk and want to educate themselves about their achievements.
    I personally feel very honored when other Europeans want to learn about my heritage, it makes me feel so very proud of myself.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    I've encountered the kind of reaction Blood_Axis mentions. Those non-Germanics with inferiority complexes proclaim themselves as superior and downplay the importance of Germanic achievements. We've seen a troll doing this lately, mocking Germanics for "not having culture" and saying none of our empires compared to the "glorious ancient Greece and Rome".

Secure a future for Germanic children
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood_Axis View Post
    One should feel honored when people admire their Volk and want to educate themselves about their achievements.
    I personally feel very honored when other Europeans want to learn about my heritage, it makes me feel so very proud of myself.
    I don't feel honored. I couldn't care less whether other peoples/cultures are interested in mine. I'm not interested in theirs. I just want to be among my own kind, that's it. Non-Germanics don't understand that. And most of them are not interested in learning. They're interested in trolling, bashing or infiltrating and pushing pro-immigration/mixing agendas on Germanic people. There are entire forums out there dedicated to bashing Germanics, and their kind tr to weasel their way onto Germanic forums like Skadi.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    5 Days Ago @ 08:36 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    The very many non-Germanics with inferiority complexes I've met, tend to proclaim themselves as superior, bash Germanics to no end by calling them barbarians and questioning their achievements and so on, and don't want to be around them because they feel threatened.
    Yet even when they bash us they're often still so fiercely proud of their great-grandfather's blonde-haired blue-eyed German Shepherd dog and proclaim their Aryan heritage deriving from the great Visigoths etc.

I've seen it so often --- bash Germanics all along, but when push comes to shove, they secretly phantasise about being one of us. They first mention the glory of ancient Rome and then no ten minutes later mention how proud they are of having a German great-great-great-grandmother.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, March 18th, 2019 @ 11:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    75% Hellenic. 25% Anglosaxon
    Subrace
    Noric
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Still searching
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    Yet even when they bash us they're often still so fiercely proud of their great-grandfather's blonde-haired blue-eyed German Shepherd dog and proclaim their Aryan heritage deriving from the great Visigoths etc.

I've seen it so often --- bash Germanics all along, but when push comes to shove, they secretly phantasise about being one of us. They first mention the glory of ancient Rome and then no ten minutes later mention how proud they are of having a German great-great-great-grandmother.
    I laughed so hard at this one because I remember the case of this poor guy, who was a remnant of the old Skadi and particularly the Greek subforum I used to moderate.

He was a greek/albanian I believe (I recall he had mentioned having Albanian ancestry or something like that), and like others in the past he insisted in posting the same classification request over and over again, trying to push the verdicts towards the nordic direction

When someone asked:

How often did you post this guy now in various forums?

You forgot to mention that he was Greek.
    He replied:

Now its the 4th time...and the first time here. Any problem with that?

You can follow the thread link to see what happens.

Basically, after I intervened, he mumbled some lame excuses and then he started bashing the German poster that asked him the question in greeklish so that noone else could understand him....

And the best part comes now....this boy has grown up in Germany to a family of immigrants

I was so infuriated by his cowrdice, his mind-blowing lack of respect for the people that make up the forum and the country that hosted him, his ungratefuleness and his vile behavior, that indicate the ultimate inferiority complex...

I replied to his insults and then I swear I remember I perm-banned him at some point, I wonder why he appears unbanned today. Maybe the old user groups did not survive the forum merges.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, April 20th, 2009 @ 12:44 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I think this is very true Bärin. The behaviour of non-Germanics do seem envious, at all levels. Where I work, I can see this attitude in Mexicans and negroes.

Lost in Melancholia
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bavarian tribe
    Ancestry
    Bavarian
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Occupation
    Breathing the forest
    Politics
    Regionalist-conservative
    Religion
    Ásatrú/Forn Siðr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    I never feel seriously insulted when someone calls our Germanic ancestors "Barbarians"....in fact, it makes me some kind of proud! Because I find all these oh-so sophisticated and snooty antique cultures a little bit overrated. Their ego is too high, so the more primeval, "simple" approach of the "Barbarian" stereotype has something on its own. (Better a simple-minded treehugger in a Germanic forest than a homosexual poet in downtown Rome...*g* )

"Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    5 Days Ago @ 08:36 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    I never feel seriously insulted when someone calls our Germanic ancestors "Barbarians"....in fact, it makes me some kind of proud!

Courtesy of Dom....

(anyone remember the collage thread? )
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Lost in Melancholia
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bavarian tribe
    Ancestry
    Bavarian
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Occupation
    Breathing the forest
    Politics
    Regionalist-conservative
    Religion
    Ásatrú/Forn Siðr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Oh yes, the collage thread... It was too funny. I can remind me that there was a collage where you was eaten up by a monster hamster, and the hamster was mounted by Ragnar Thorsson, screaming "Go Hamster, go! Kill kill!" or something like that. Endless funny pictures with Oswiu and company. *g*

"Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast