Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do women fall for the most horrible of men?

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.

Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Amazing thread hehe.
    Try study psychopaths like i have in written form and indeed in most extreme form in my reality. I have a knowledge of mankind.
    boring guys are just boring, I could turn on every woman when 4 years ago short haired model, short classic blond hair, smily, charming, in a suit with gold rings, now no one dares to look me in the eyes or sit next to me in the train, they talk to me for some time and they all fall for me. its a matter of time. they like the danger I possess, the mystery. I use to drink to find guts to talk to woman, but i didnt need that, they came to me, now i rest in my self. and its all just coming, its one big selection. I hate extreme people who have no emotions for others.
    I might be pretty extreme but with honour and always gentleman.
    But i studied how psychopaths charm girls. its also a matter of time before they realize their true personality, and it might be too late?

Last Online
    Saturday, June 14th, 2008 @ 02:40 PM
    Subrace
    Baltid+Brunn+Atlantid
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Disoriented
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    the study is highly suspect, even forgetting the substandard sample size, i disagree with their analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Axis View Post
    They were asked to rank animated images of men's faces in order of attractiveness and how flirty they were.

"We found that the two coincided - the most flirtatious faces were perceived as being the most attractive," said Dr Clark.
    that be fear of rejection. "well, he's no brad pitt, but looks interested...i'll take my chances with him"

When looking at the 'good guys', the women paid little attention to how flirtatious the men were when deciding who was most attractive.
    "what a pushover....doesn't matter if he's not already interested - he will be"

But when shown the anti-social faces, flirtatiousness mattered once more.
    "humm- the dude looks like he'll kill my dog, that other one's uglier but looks interested...may be he'll spare the dog in hopes of getting laid?"

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.

Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Solar Wolff View Post
    Conclusion: women do not always tell the truth about what they want in a man.
    This is what makes a boy into a man, knowing these things.
    You are very right indeed. Often thought of this my self.

Its a game, just like in the animal kingdom, and why not? when born as a primate ourselves.

Last Online
    Friday, November 7th, 2008 @ 06:06 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    What is an anti-social man and why is he "bad"? The study hints that one of the questions asked of subjects is something like, "Do you like helping old people?" Sounds like an honest answer is what gets a guy branded "anti-social."

„Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 @ 09:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    287 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    The study hints that one of the questions asked of subjects is something like, "Do you like helping old people?" Sounds like an honest answer is what gets a guy branded "anti-social."
    Why would only someone who dislikes helping the elderly be honest? If I wasked asked that question I'd say that it'd depend on whether it's talking to them and giving them company (which I quite enjoy, they often offer quite a bit of wisdom), or whether it's wiping their backsides (something that would, quite frankly, disgust me).

And besides, the emphasis on that question would have to be case-assessed anyway. A good friend of mine looks after the elderly for a job and he says he quite enjoys it, since it is quite refreshing to hear their - often more outspoken and frank - opinions on certain topics. He still qualifies fully for that "anti-social man" image with most women, and that's because his comments come across as chauvinist and mean, even though he is actually quite social.

Last Online
    Thursday, October 15th, 2009 @ 08:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    Welsh/Scandinavian
    Country
    Scotland Scotland
    student/Bar supervisor
    Politics
    mixed
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Lets face it us women want the world.

You want a bad guy because he's interesting up for fun etc etc.

But you want a caring guy to look after you and any offspring, so our male requirements, as it were differ depending on the mood etc.

Personally good guys bore me to tears, while the mean ones keep my interest, I do eventually get annoyed with them and they get dumped, and that happens faster if their chauvinistic.

So will someone invent a male with a good/bad switch???????
    Either that or we'll have to have two :p

Last Online
    Sunday, May 31st, 2009 @ 02:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scottish/Norwegian-German
    Subrace
    KN + Bruenn
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Libertarian/An-Cap
    Religion
    Anthroposophical Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakkar View Post
    ...I would say just be yourself and respectable to any woman and things should turn out all right.
    I agree. When younger, I enjoyed the "game" that revolves around dating,etc. (I am by nature a wee bit flirtatious ), but I would never consider being in a relationship with someone that I could not be myself around. I cannot imagine a situation in which the benefits of companionship would outweigh the negatives of acting in a manner contrary to my "self-hood" for a prolonged period. I think most women of quality can recognize when a man is "genuine" and respect him for it even if he is a bit rough around the edges.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 23rd, 2008 @ 07:59 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    If a guy doesn't flirt at all, I assume one of a handful of things:

• He is very happily taken and uncomfortable around elligible women, or considers flirting cheating.
    • He's homosexual.
    • He's nervous or shy.
    • He has a sour streak for women.
    • He's simply not interested in anybody around.

I don't see a point in expressing interest in a guy who has any of those classifications. I'm not a homewrecker, a man, into shy guys, wanting to deal with baggage, or desiring to intrude upon happy seclusion.

I don't have a problem identifying men who are "part good guy" and "part bad guy"--I'm sure most of them are that way on the inside. Then again, I tend to be more drawn toward the closer qualities, rather than polar opposites. As in, I prefer crass, yet considerate to dangerous and darling.

As far as the study goes--who is to say that perhaps all of the nice guys they picked were actually not that good looking in comparison to the "anti-social" guys?

Flirting usually takes some degree of confidence. Confidence shows and confidence is typically considered an attractive feature. Same "scientific findings", different name. eyes:
    Polygamy: it might not be for you, but what right do you have to keep it from me?

Naturbursche
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, December 24th, 2008 @ 10:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    It is because "too nice" men are as boring as "too nice" women. I often met women who were so nice to me that it started to feel annoying.
    I also know alot of guys who are too nice, and i always tell them to stop immitating Jesus or stop to give a girl presents because it wont make them succeed.
    Many Men think they are succesful with an extremly polite and caretaking character, such men are naive and nothing more - and no man can tell me that he is really like that, such men are only like that because they want the girl, and not because they are theirselves, they are never theirselves.

Men have to be theirselves, if they meet a girl, and the girl notices "Aha, that guy pays me everything and i can say what i want, he always agrees with me." Then the Man gets abused instead of having a chance. But if you date a Girl, and the Girl notices that you have your own mind and you dont pay her a drink she will notice that the man isn't to interested in her, so she will be interested.

Women simply like it when the Man is not easy to get, and if the Men is not like an always-nice over-emotional lover, because it's no challenge and therefor boring and not worth it.
    Same goes for Men tough, i'm annoyed by women who always agree and treat me like a god.

Gruß,
    Boche
    "We Germans fear God, but nothing else in the world; and already that godliness is it, which let us love and foster peace."
    - Otto von Bismarck, 1888

Last Online
    Wednesday, February 29th, 2012 @ 08:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Washington Washington
    Family
    Single, looking
    Occupation
    Film Student
    Politics
    rergreheh
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    LOL scientists will spend any number of tax payer's dollars to find out why they can't get laid! The truth is, chivalry was always dead, etiquette was never becoming and an aggressive male has always been the hot item to women. They may not admit to it but a lot of girls out there find the aggressive male type attractive. Not like physically aggressive but someone who knows what they want and are straight forward about it.

Take for instance figures like James Bond. I personally think the character type is a bastard but a lot of women find that kind of consciencious sexuality attractive. Looking back, the girls I tride to be nice to shewed me away from their social circles post haste while the ones I was borderline offense too with flirting and outright lewd remarks always kept me close to them even when they were seeing someone else.

The mysteries of love suddenly aren't so mysterious.:p

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast