Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Your Y-DNA and mtDNA Tests Results ?

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 @ 10:53 AM
    Ethnicity
    Frisian
    Ancestry
    Predominately Frisian
    Country
    Frisia Frisia
    State
    Frisia Frisia
    Married
    Religion
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    One possibilty for the extra-West Asian admixture in Germany and Netherlands maybe the Magyars.

"In the beginning of the fifth century AD the Magyars began to move west. Their movements through the region for the next four centuries are somewhat unclear and are resumed again at around 830 AD They had become a newly established government above the Maeotis. This body of Magyars consisted of seven hordes (tribes). By this time they were living on the plain, at the steppes of the Urals and even it the Caucasus."

"At one point the Magyars were in alliance with the Khazars (the powerful Turkic nation, famous for its conversion to the Israelite faith, which at the time, held the mouths of the Volga), which may or may not have been equal. "

Magyars were considered the scourge of Europe.

Ancient Frisian literature also speaks of the Magyars.

http://www.thenagain.info/WebChron/E...e/Magyars.html

Although, they did mostly settle in Hungary.

Still exploring other possibilities for higher rates of West Asian/Caucasus DNA in Germany/Netherlands than Norway.

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 @ 10:53 AM
    Ethnicity
    Frisian
    Ancestry
    Predominately Frisian
    Country
    Frisia Frisia
    State
    Frisia Frisia
    Married
    Religion
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

As you can see Denmark has only 1 to 5% West Asian admixture while Germany and Netherlands average in the 5 to 10% range.

The Netherlands actually averages 10% from the research I have read.

West Asian admixture does not affect all Germanic areas proportionately.

This leads me to believe that West Asian admixture is mostly, or all foreign to a proto-Germanic population.

You can see the way some sort of a siege, or westward later migration seems to have affected the genetic makeup of our current Germanic populations.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 27th, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Tennessee Tennessee
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    There was a calculator for the Eurogenes K=13 on March 4, 2012 WE.13.Q

My ID is US83

This is what I got with the calculator:

Lineage migration - Hatfield, Yorkshire, England ->Stainforth, Yorkshire, England ->Whitgift, Yorkshire, England->Blacktoft, Yorkshire, England->Mecklenburg County, Virginia ->Rutherford County, North Carolina ->Overton County, Tennessee.

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Denmark Germany England Ireland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Single adult
    Politics
    Disgusted
    Religion
    Catholic Memories
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Signed up for 23andme yesterday. Can't wait to get my kit. Can't wait to get the results. Can't wait can't wait can't wait.

Guess I'll just have to wait.

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Predominatly Germany
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Flanders Flanders
    State
    East Flanders East Flanders
    RPC Cobelplast(Factoryworker)
    Politics
    Right Wing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Heey i'm Stieven from Belgium(Flemish north) and i'm new here on this site,found it do search of my ancestry for some reason.My haplogroup is I subclade I2b2(L38) and my MtDNA is Haplogroup H witch both are very European but there is one thing that bothers me is that even tough my DNA tells me i'm german/austrian i'm worried that i could be something else still :O cause i look more celtic then germanic witch doesn't really bothers me.. but i heard a woman say to me once that i looked jewish. witch made me mad for some reason! i really want to know what i am cause dna tells you allot but it doesn't tell you everything. I have copper/auburn hair i'm 183cm,broad shoulders,hazel eyes,freckles,very pales skin,roman nose,strong jawline. i really want to know what you guys think thank you

i would show you guys a foto in my avatar but i first have to do 15 post so i just tought i start of with this
    Last edited by Juthunge; Saturday, May 12th, 2012 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Mind your privacy...

Last Online
    Wednesday, May 2nd, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hallstatt/Keltic Nordid
    Ancestry
    Norse-Viking
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    California California
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How much admixture?

How much Neanderthal genetics can someone have before it affects their subrace? I think there are people out there that have relatively high percentages of Neanderthal genetics; relative to the 1-4% found in test results made available to the public's knowledge. If we agree we are all hybrids then how do we define subraces? Is it based on which percentage is the highest? If so, how can we tell? It seems to me that we don't have enough information to classify those with a high level of admixture. Do those people just pick whichever suits them best?

Neanderthal genetics seem to exhibit some very visible physical characteristics as well as psychological ones, where the latter are likely a product of time spent during ice ages in areas where hunting as packs was necessary. Tens of thousands of years hunting large game in packs as carnivors will breed certain traits. We can see an example of those traits when observing current pack hunters. Sapiens on the other hand brought a completely different Being, with almost opposite characteristics both physically and psychologically, to combine into the hybrids we are today. Sapiens are found to have been hunter gatherers due to the more temperate regions which they evolved in. I think the period when the ice age ended was extremely volatile due to the meeting of the two species after being apart for tens of thousands of years. I understand that Sapiens were the Neanderthals prey and this could have felt perfectly normal to the Neanderthals. Who were probably pretty happy to come across an area with so much food. It may have seemed like a holy land for the Neanderthals.

It seems plausible to me that there were several tribes, maybe twelve. All different but undoubtedly all Sapiens. All very beautiful, soulful Beings. As the definition of a species requires, they could all breed together and produce fertile offspring. Then the Neanderthal species arrived and found Sapien women to be beautiful. After their bellies were full with Sapien flesh why not have their way with some of the females? Due to them being a different species it was very difficult to bear offspring. But it happened. Similar to today how an RH- mother will have one RH+ child but the second will be aborted without suppressing the immune system with drugs.

I hope I am not getting too off point for this thread. Today, tens of thousands of years later we not only have the admixture of the Sapien tribes but admixture of a totally different species. The premise of this speculation is the question of how do we classify subraces? It definitely seems to be on physical appearance but keep in mind I am not well educated on the classification of subraces. But I am well aware of the similarities that those who resemble eachother exhibit. I am well educated in areas outside classification and I understand how complex and vague what we call the Human race has become due to its amalgamation. I look forward to applying what I have learned to the process of classification I am very interested in how admixture, especially Neanderthal admixture, affects classification.

Last Online
    Thursday, February 14th, 2019 @ 10:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreNordidThanYou View Post
    I understand that Sapiens were the Neanderthals prey and this could have felt perfectly normal to the Neanderthals. Who were probably pretty happy to come across an area with so much food. It may have seemed like a holy land for the Neanderthals.

It seems plausible to me that there were several tribes, maybe twelve. All different but undoubtedly all Sapiens. All very beautiful, soulful Beings. As the definition of a species requires, they could all breed together and produce fertile offspring. Then the Neanderthal species arrived and found Sapien women to be beautiful. After their bellies were full with Sapien flesh why not have their way with some of the females?

The Neanderthals were cannibals (essentially)? And what makes you think the male Neanderthals interbred? Why not the male sapiens? I find the latter more likely since the Neanderthals obviously were the victims.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, May 9th, 2016 @ 05:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German (7/16), Norvegian from Telemark (1/4), Irish (1/8), French (1/8), Flemish? (1/16)
    Subrace
    Alpine/Nordish/Faelid
    Country
    State
    Minnesota Minnesota
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    German supremacist
    Religion
    Holy Bible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBro View Post
    00.11% East African I was really hoping to find 0% here, as I totally hope they debunk the out of Eastern-Africa origins theory
    Percentages that low are usually just what is called noise and is not representative of your real ancestry. I would negate it.

Congratualtions on your results, though! They seem very Germanic.

Last Online
    Thursday, October 13th, 2016 @ 01:15 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Married
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Guess I'll revive after a few years of quiet.

Y-dna: R1a1a1

Mtdna: N1b1b

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, November 8th, 2016 @ 12:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    My ethnicity results came in:

99% European, <1% Middle East trace element. 0% African, 0% Asian, 0% Jewish.

59% British (Anglosaxon)
    15% Irish (Celtic)
    11% Western Europe (Germanic)
    14% European trace elements (Latin, Slavic, Nordic)

On YouTube there are unboxings of ethnicity tests (usually by mixed race people) who are always 'shocked' by the results. I was opposite to that, I am standard issue English.