Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, October 11th, 2009 @ 05:09 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs Down My Report from Mexico

I travel to my home country of mexico very often due my easy access point, living in dallas, tx, recent studies show that mexico is the highest populated mestizo country, representing anywhere from 60-75% percent, a european population of 12-20%, and the rest being amerindians and new migrants, see the thing is that in mexico the middle class, and especially the rich, are predominantly white, or white complected.

But a new movement is surfacing, and its all linked to this economical division, after 1995, the largest migratory movement in recent world history took place, launching many of less priviliged mexicans to the united states, if any of you have been to the u.s or those that live here, know that most of the mexican descendants here, are predominantly more inclined towards theyre indigeneous roots.

But that is an unfair representation of the real population in mexico, where many white skinned mestizos, like myself reside, the last factor, is that many, people are choosing mexico as a retirement home, my city of guadalajara, boast the largest population of americans outside the united states, and there are also many american and canadian populations, all thoughout mexico, as well as many new generations, of european descendants, also many brazilians have settled into mexico, and unfortunately many argentinians reside there as well.

The reason i dislike these people is because they deeply believe they are europeans, they have no national pride, they pride themselves in wanting to be european, like the turks, and we all know they arent really european, too bad for these argentinians, that 2006 study by the oxford uni, and a restigious buenos aires uni(well to them), showed that 56% of argentians, have indigeneous ancestry, i mean you should hear these argentinians, they dare to call the french, spaniards and italians as arab and african *, you get the point, which leaves brazil as the whitest country of latinamerica, as 49 percent of them are of pure european descent, close to 92 million people, more than the population of any european country, except russia and shy to u.s with 200 million esuropean descendants, but i got off track due to those good for nothing argentinians.

So mexico huh, well my city guadalajara has the fame of having the exotic creoles of latinamerica, due to many vast descendants from all european nations, so mexico is actually losing many of mestizo population, as is actually becoming whiter bu the day, which leads to my summary, anywhere from 12 to 20 million whites due to european ancestry, new immigrants, which roughly make up 4-5 million, and you cant leave out the white complected mestizo, cause at least one third of all mestizox are white, the other are a mix of light brown shades ranging to nearly indigenous coloring, so we can easily account for 20 to 25 million whites due to the white complected mestizos, but lets low ball it, 12+4+20=36 million white people in mexico, which leads to after the u.s, russia,brazil, germany,uk, france,italy,spain, ukraine, poland, in that order, mexico has the largest concentration of white in the world, above argentina, and all other european countries, due to population of course.

So yes sir, mexico is an emerging white nation, and due to the high fertily rates, it wouldnt be surprising if it continued to creep up on the list, so reserve your comments, about what many of you belive to be an indigenous country, which brings me to another point, the indigenous of mexico are the most advanced of all amerindias, yes also including the incas, but you all know the wonders that the aztec, mayan, olmec, and toltec civilizations did during their reign on this earth, so they are great representations of the homo sapien species.

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, October 19th, 2017 @ 10:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    New English
    State
    Vermont Vermont
    Smuggler
    Politics
    Ruralist
    Religion
    Old Mother West Wind
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    And you have in interest in Germanic issues?

Senior Member SwordOfTheVistula's Avatar
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 1st, 2012 @ 12:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    50% German, 25% English, 25% Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Virginia Virginia
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Construction, writer/editor
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Do they not use periods and capitalization in Spanish or is it just you?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    227 Posts
    What is your point. Most of us are aware there are Euro-Mexicans. They run the country & have a great friend in George W. Bush, who has allowed them to export their poor, Mestizo & Amerindian population, north of the border. Which is why Euro-Mexicans are not friends Of Euro-Americans.

Last Online
    Thursday, February 12th, 2009 @ 09:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Other than Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Americ View Post
    What is your point. Most of us are aware there are Euro-Mexicans. They run the country & have a great friend in George W. Bush, who has allowed them to export their poor, Mestizo & Amerindian population, north of the border. Which is why Euro-Mexicans are not friends Of Euro-Americans.
    And Euro-Mexicans are of the higher class and are not among those who flood to the states, because they would be nobodies in the States while they are white and upper class by default in Mexico.

So, the thread starter in most likely a Mestizo. Besides his text is very annoying to read....