Last Online
    Monday, February 18th, 2008 @ 05:49 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation Fertility rates and its affects both personal and national

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulain View Post
    We're all entitled to our opinions, but I really don't think the world would be a better place without contraception. I think that contraception is one of the reason intelligent couples are able to be productive, because they can plan out when its best to have children. How would one study to become a doctor if one had a child at home to take care of or provide for. If abstinence became a big part of getting through med school, I think there would be a lot less good doctors out there. Etc.

I for one would be absolutely miserable if contraception were illegal.
    The prospects of the white race are dim when our genotypic average IQ declines 1 IQ point / generation.

Sub-Saharan Africa is currently the only region not experiencing dysgenic fertility because of the lack of contraception and social security.

In approximately 20 generations whites will have dropped to the level of African blacks assuming that the current trends continue.

Quote Originally Posted by mischak View Post
    Yes and an increase of pregnant teenagers and people who aren't financially ready and/or mentally mature enough to raise children does so much good for a society..
    Personality and intelligence are genetically determined to such extent that bad parenting skills cannot do much harm to the future of the child.

When fertility rates of 4.0+ are reached we can start worrying about the qualitities of the mothers. Quantity matters now and every healthy child will likely be a boon to the society.

Childbirth is now so safe in Western societies that a woman can give birth to 20+ children during her lifetime.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, November 11th, 2008 @ 09:44 AM
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassenpapst View Post
    Personality and intelligence are genetically determined to such extent that bad parenting skills cannot do much harm to the future of the child.
    You're joking, right?

Childbirth is now so safe in Western societies that a woman can give birth to 20+ children during her lifetime.
    Yes, so safe it can't prevent a prolapsed uterus.

Last Online
    Monday, February 18th, 2008 @ 05:49 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    You're joking, right?
    No. Intelligence is a highly heritable trait.

Yes, so safe it can't prevent a prolapsed uterus.
    Age is a larger risk factor to that.

Bloodhound
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    I could agree. However this is a chicken and egg problem, intelligent children with a "good" personality, will have parents with those traits too, thus they most likely are good parents.
    So if it is really unimportant whether one has bad parents or good ones, then this is hard to study, at least I am not aware of any studies, and I do lack the experience of children whos foster parents were someone else than the biological parents.
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Last Online
    Friday, June 18th, 2010 @ 02:54 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Vandalic
    Ancestry
    Reidgotalandic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emperorlives View Post
    I also think a woman has the right to do whatever she wants to her body, and if that means abort the fetus that grows inside her, then so be it!
    Giving birth to a child is healthier than abortion. If abortion is prohibited, the whole adoption industry (i.e. private import of alien races) would disappear. This would in effect be very close to eugenics.

Last Online
    Thursday, August 27th, 2009 @ 06:53 PM
    Status
    On Holiday
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    Scottish, Alsatian
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Florida Florida
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes, for the good of some generalised White race, I'm going to have 20 children and turn my body into nothing but a uterus on legs.

Bloodhound
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Istigkeit View Post
    Yes, for the good of some generalised White race, I'm going to have 20 children and turn my body into nothing but a uterus on legs.
    Well, three children per woman would be good enough, however if there are so many women who have no children at all, I am afraid you indeed have to take it for the team
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Last Online
    Thursday, August 27th, 2009 @ 06:53 PM
    Status
    On Holiday
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    Scottish, Alsatian
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Florida Florida
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    Well, three children per woman would be good enough, however if there are so many women who have no children at all, I am afraid you indeed have to take it for the team
    Now you see why I don't like other women sometimes, doesn't mean I'm going to have 20 kids though. Leave that to some tool on Stormfront.:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, November 11th, 2008 @ 09:44 AM
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    No. Intelligence is a highly heritable trait.

I never said it wasn't, but to claim bad parenting doesn't have a major effect on a child-enough as to compromise good decision making and the path they lead in life, whether smart or not-is ridiculous

My father once had some teenage romance with a German girl who eventually went on and married another German man and had a child with him. She ended up divorcing him a few years after the child was born because the father was an alcoholic and abusive. This child who was raised by his single mother, and rarely saw his alcoholic father, was sent to a boarding school in Scotland for gifted children at the age of 6 because he had an IQ of 155 (his mother was also considered "gifted"). Anyway, my father still keeps in touch with her and spoke with her recently and she said her now "gifted" 20 year old son had no job, wasn't in school, had problems with alcohol and drugs, and was generally rude and disrespectful. But bad parenting doesn't have a major effect on the intelligent, right?

I do think intelligence has a lot to do with genetics, but it's very unlikely a child will thrive if put in circumstances that don't favor or encourage such traits

Bloodhound
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Istigkeit View Post
    Now you see why I don't like other women sometimes, doesn't mean I'm going to have 20 kids though.
    Maybe 19? :
    Seriously, there is no way a woman should produce such an amount of children, then to just give them away to a state institution, since the physical ability to bear children doesn't correlate to the social ability to keep them alive.

However the question of children is not a low priority, woman who think one child would be enough, shouldn't pretend to care for a racial survival. I don't want to imply you would think that, however the question of how many actual children is difficult, the simply answer would be, as much as possible, where "possible" is of course very subjectively defined.

But bad parenting doesn't have a major effect on the intelligent, right?
    He spoke of intelligence and personality, you just totally dismissed the personality part, intelligence alone is surely not enough to be a "good person".

As I said, one can easily observe the correlation of parents and children, if you have a good friend, chances are extraordinarily high that when you meet his/hers parents you will like them too. And it comes down to a what was first, the chicken or the egg.
    For that to study one would need foster children, and compare them to their biological parents.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast