Country
    European Union European Union
    Paganist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    Nah, that one is either Germanic or not, doesn't mean he is not assimilable into our Volk, this doesn't mean he becomes Germanic, but his offsprings can.

I've understood perfectly your deep and spiritual vision of the "Volk" : Germanic preservation is fundamental, yes, but shouldn't absolutely discard the possibility to breed with a blond nordid woman (even if she isn't Germanic at all), if you want.................VERY instructing theory.

A double standard is not a contradiction, a double standard is not automatically somthing bad either, if one group is more valuable than another, of course they will be judged differently.
    Not a contradiction in your relative scheme. Surely a big hipocrisy in a general one.

I guess you mean Dinarids in general, because people like you, no matter if they were Nordids or not, I wouldn't want here
    Of course i meant Dinarids in general, in my previous post. (Since, usually, i consider teen-agers opinions about me of "0" relevance...)

However, I already counted the Dinarid race as assimilable
    Good thing, since 20% of native German pop. belongs to this type (Gunther estimation)

This doesn't mean that there are no races, which are more valuable for Germanic preservation
    "More valuable" ? "More Valuable" means "anything Jaeger likes" ?

If you mean what makes a Nordid more desireable than an Alpinid then read my post I refered to above.
    Ok, Ok......don't be afraid. Nordid Valkirias (from everywehere) will be the first to be accepted in the great Reich. (so you're happy )

This seems to be Romance egalitarism eh? If a Nordid and an Alpinid are different, then of course I will treat them different. The question whether this is strange or not, I am open for debate, but please take my arguments, and disprove them if you can, I don't have anything against that.
    I dubt you really know what Romance civilisation exactly is (less than less the various branch of this culture : Celto-romance, Iberian-romance etc. etc.).

Anyway, are nordids and Alpinids really different ? Explain me please.

the millions of frenchman and italians mostly lack the will or the race
    I don't think.

And on the other hand, Germanics who don't want to be Germanic and shit on their heritage, are to be treated not any different, they too will have no place in a Germanic society.

Shit on their heritage ? What you mean ? You mean a germanic who breed with a non-germanic ? If that's the case, then it's strange to hear that from a people (you) who would breed (with pleasure) with a Russian tennis player (Elena Dementieva)...........

Bloodhound
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhydderch View Post
    So in this case the Dinarids (with their proto-Celtic culture) could be said to be part of what formed the Germanic people.
    Is what you wrote all based on Coon?
    How would this explain the relative absence of Dinarids in the Scandinavian countries?

Quote Originally Posted by Hussar View Post
    "More valuable" ? "More Valuable" means "anything Jaeger likes" ?
    I already explained what this means, so I ask you the same question I posed to Sigurd and Lissu (and both didn't respond ), if the premise that Germanics where just Nordids and northern Cromagnids (proper) were true (whether we should include Dinarids here is topic of the discussion but wouldn't change the principle), would be a Volk who just consists of Mediteranids and Alpinids still be as Germanic in your eyes?

Ok, Ok......don't be afraid. Nordid Valkirias (from everywehere) will be the first to be accepted in the great Reich. (so you're happy )
    I like that

Anyway, are nordids and Alpinids really different ? Explain me please.
    Since they are different races, they differ in racial traits (mental and physical ones)

I don't think.
    If they really wanted to, then thanks to the EU no one would hinder them to live as Germans, yet they don't. Why if they not even lack the will?

You mean a germanic who breed with a non-germanic?
    No, I meant it much more practical, a Germanic who breeds with a non-assimilable non-Germanic
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 11th, 2008 @ 09:35 PM
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Paganist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    How would this explain the relative absence of Dinarids in the Scandinavian countries?
    This note, could open an interesting debate.......(at least 1 intelligent post from Jaeger ) ......Dinarids are continental race, not scandinavian of course. Now you trace back your ethnic roots to Scandinavia from what i understand.............but you forget Germany/Austria being a CONTINENTAL nation, not a scandinavian one. So, the historical evolution and development of german ethnicity is essentially continental (it deviates from Scandinavian standards)

I'm sure i've got a good point......and i'd like opinions from several poples on the matter.

would be a Volk who just consists of Mediteranids and Alpinids still be as Germanic in your eyes?
    Not Gracil-mediterraneans of course.

No, I meant it much more practical, a Germanic who breeds with a non-assimilable non-Germanic
    The most intelligent answer (i'll note down it, in the list of your best phrases)

Bloodhound
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts
    Now you trace back your ethnic roots to Scandinavia from what i understand
    At least to North-Germany, as far as Germanics are concerned, Dinarids are relatively absent there, too.
    However, the question whether Dinarids really evolved from a different root race is still questionable to me, Agrippa made a good points to believe it is much more of a process which befall the Aurignacian and Cro-Magnon races (or did I get him wrong?)
    This would also explain the differences one can see in the Dinarid spectrum, which Rhydderch called narrow-faced brachycephals. E.g. the Keltic-Type is Nordid with dinarization, and the ones one can find in the Balkans most, might be Pontid type with dinarization etc.

but you forget Germany/Austria being a CONTINENTAL nation, not a scandinavian one.
    It is now, I am speaking of proto-Germanics though, historical data implys they lived in the North of Germany.

Orange is Celtic, the dark green, dark red and yellow represent Germanic cultures. The map is from the Iron Time.

Here we can see a supposedly merging of celtic and Germanic tribes in regions which are still today more Dinarid (light Green) This map is from late pre Roman times.
    Which would let me conclude Dinarids are more of Celtic than of Germanic stock, and that Germanics only had rather few Dinarids in their midst, however it is true, there is a strong possibility that they had at least some.

Not Gracil-mediterraneans of course.
    Is this a yes or a no?
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Last Online
    Thursday, July 28th, 2011 @ 06:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scottish (basically)
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    I've got a lot of the information from Coon, but not my conclusions.

I don't think the Bronze Age Dinarids are as rare in Scandinavia as is often made out.

My (tentative) view is that Nordids are predominantly Corded but with Dinarid influence. I think that Dinarid genetic influence is underestimated in Scandinavia because unless an individual of those countries is fully Dinarid (or at least unless he fully has the well-known Dinarid features like hooked nose and flat occiput), his Dinarid-influenced features will be included in the Nordid category.

Basically, if you take a "true" Dinarid, remove the flat occiput and modify the nose and chin somewhat, then you have a Nordid. But Cordeds seem to be commoner in Northern Germany/Holland and Scandinavia, and a more "classic" type of Nordid is predominantly Corded, IMO.

Bloodhound
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhydderch View Post
    My (tentative) view is that Nordids are predominantly Corded but with Dinarid influence.
    Interesting, so Nordids, in your view, are not even evolved from the Aurignacian race, but are a result of mixture?

Anyway, it was interesting to hear your theory, too bad Agrippa hasn't viewed this thread, and wrote something, although I am not strictly against Coon, I would like a persons' opinion who has a broader spectrum of anthopological research.

E.g. With Günther as a basis, such conclusions would be impossible.

Anyway, given old roman texts, and the at least not obviousness dominace of the Dinarid type among today's core proto-Germanic lands, would lead to the conclusion that Dinarids played the most minor role in the composition of proto-Germanics.

Well, as long as it is not really clear, I would stay on the secure side in my politics, and prefer Nordids, and norther Cromagnids (proper) over them
    I think considering Dinarids as source races of Celtics makes more sense (if they are a result of evolution from a root race though), which would also correlate with the British Isles, where the Keltic-Type is dominant.

Account Disabled on Request

Last Online
    Thursday, May 28th, 2009 @ 03:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Bruenn
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    I am not sure of the relation between Dinarids and Keltic-Nordids. The head length & head height is much different. Maybe Keltic-Nordids are a mix of Nordid and dinaricised Med (Baskid). It's a fairly consistent look, so presumably had time to stabilise and re-select from itself.

Last Online
    Thursday, July 28th, 2011 @ 06:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scottish (basically)
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Interesting, so Nordids, in your view, are not even evolved from the Aurignacian race, but are a result of mixture?
    Yes, or at least that the "classic Nordids" are predominantly Corded with some Dinarid. But "Nordid" encompasses a bit of a range of phenotypes; I think a lot of Nordids don't have any Corded influence.

Anyway, it was interesting to hear your theory, too bad Agrippa hasn't viewed this thread, and wrote something, although I am not strictly against Coon, I would like a persons' opinion who has a broader spectrum of anthopological research.

E.g. With Günther as a basis, such conclusions would be impossible.
    I haven't really based any of this on Coon. I've got information about the archaeological and skeletal facts from his book, but this evidence is probably not disputed anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by OneEnglishNorman
    I am not sure of the relation between Dinarids and Keltic-Nordids. The head length & head height is much different.
    I think the difference can be explained in terms of the Keltic type (associated first with the Iron Age) being a mixture of Dinarid (Bronze Age invaders) and Atlanto-meds, the earlier Megalithic people, with the former in the majority (maybe about two to one).

I think a mixture of the two in these proportions would result in an average equating to the Keltic look, even though there would be a great deal of individual variation, with many individuals not conforming to the type at all.

The Bronze Age Dinarid wasn't high vaulted, it was probably on the lower end of medium, with a rather sloping forehead (not as much as the Keltic type though). My theory is that they have an inherent tendency to a low vault, but that combination with a flattened occiput means the vault ends up higher than it would otherwise be.

So I'm suggesting that if you get the genes for a basically Dinarid vault and forehead form, combined with the genes for a more projecting occiput and greater head length from the Atlanto-med (both of which are rather excessive in the latter type), the result will be mesocephaly, a low vault and very sloping forehead.

Certainly from what I've observed, people whose phenotype is essentially Dinarid often have a low vault and sloping forehead; there appears to be a correlation. But such individuals lack the flattened occiput, and they're less brachycephalic.

So the genes for this Keltic-like vault and forehead seem to come from a Dinarid source.

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 @ 09:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    287 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneEnglishNorman View Post
    I am not sure of the relation between Dinarids and Keltic-Nordids. The head length & head height is much different. Maybe Keltic-Nordids are a mix of Nordid and dinaricised Med (Baskid). It's a fairly consistent look, so presumably had time to stabilise and re-select from itself.
    That could explain the considerable difference in look between Keltic Nordid as it is found on the British Isles and the Keltic Nordid that is common in Southern German regions, especially Franconia. It would make sense, also by historical migration, that one Keltic type was influenced by a Dinaricised Med, the other influenced by pure Dinarid.

Account Disabled on Request

Last Online
    Thursday, May 28th, 2009 @ 03:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Bruenn
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Yes; I don't have time to post long, but for example, Jurgen Klinsmann has more robust features than an English K-N.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345