Religion
    Uniate, Greek-Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Very Faelid German

Ok.

I do not know the exact number of Turks, Arabs or Blacks in Germany or Austria. It is for sure that I saw some numeber of them, anyway it seemed much less than in countries like France.

I am not sure if total anihilation is the solution of solving the problems created by these new minorities. I think an effort of integration must be done from the part of the majority, connected with a modification of the emmigration policy (in the sens that perhaps in those countries may be good and valuable people who really cannot affirm themselves there, but the ones who used to be lower type of persons should not be permitted access anymore). This integration effort must be done in order for themselves not to feal rejected and start to reject the majority themselves, too. The ones who refuse this integration and still produce illegality must be punished. But only after these two efforts, integration and emmigration policy were done.

I am coming from a country where Gypsies are the main concern. Its name is Romania, please don't start to put an equal sign between a Gypsie and a Romanian cause it proves a highly degree of inculture. Their evolution in the whole Europe is long and difficult. They come around 1300s and were immediately made slaves. In Romania, this situation has been maintained till 1860. After that, they still remained very poor, forming small neighbourhoods outside towns and villages. Nobody cared. In the meantime, their number augmented, and highly. The communists arrived and since the intelectuals and the elite in its majority, refused to join them, they went to prison. So the communists needed a new "elite" class formed by simple workers, peasants and of course Gypsies (which usually had no intelectuals through them and for this they had to completely forget they were Gypsies and become Romanians).

Of course, this did not happen ok. The transformation was too fast and they did not, really, integrate. The ones remaining out this, continued to live in a deep poverty and to have their number augmented. They did not want to send their children to school, Police had to bring them by force. So, no real effort of integration. The years passed and 1989 arrived. The old big communists (throughout them some old Gypsies, too) became the new capitalists and the situation is not good. The other part of Gypsies started to group in clans, getting money from begging, steal and other burgleries. Still, their natality is extremely high, in the meantime the one of Romanians crawled down after 1989. There are many voices saying we need a dictatureship which will kill all Gypsies and eliminate all corrupts. This makes me laugh, their number is too big for this, perhaps this will work for the poor ones. Butfor the big ones, what they will do kill themselves?...

Coming back and ending this long and perhaps boring post, I'd like to say that in my opinion, the only solution for this kind of problems is integration and real dialogue. With the ones who accept. The other ones, either out, either in special places already designed for infractors.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 25th, 2007 @ 10:29 AM
    Subrace
    nordiſch-weſtiſch
    Single
    Politics
    Volk und Raſſe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marius

I do not know the exact number of Turks, Arabs or Blacks in Germany or Austria. It is for sure that I saw some numeber of them, anyway it seemed much less than in countries like France.

I am not sure if total anihilation is the solution of solving the problems created by these new minorities. I think an effort of integration must be done from the part of the majority, connected with a modification of the emmigration policy (in the sens that perhaps in those countries may be good and valuable people who really cannot affirm themselves there, but the ones who used to be lower type of persons should not be permitted access anymore). This integration effort must be done in order for themselves not to feal rejected and start to reject the majority themselves, too. The ones who refuse this integration and still produce illegality must be punished. But only after these two efforts, integration and emmigration policy were done. [...]

Coming back and ending this long and perhaps boring post, I'd like to say that in my opinion, the only solution for this kind of problems is integration and real dialogue. With the ones who accept. The other ones, either out, either in special places already designed for infractors.
    I fundamentally don't want any immigrants with a distance to Germans in racial aspects. I reject the idea of the so-called "integrated" immigrant. That's no utopia, that was simply what Germany was before the 1960 when the first Gastarbeiter programs started (with soon the "guests" becoming social parasits) and before masses of "refugees" from non-European countries streamed in.

The existance of permanent alien elements is always dangerous for the folkish substance, even if they first "behave". Either they first keep among themselves and form little communities where they don't have anything to do with their host people, but such parallel societies always are an element of decomposition and disturb the inner peace of society; or they interbreed, "assimilated" and "integrated", interbreed with their host people, and thus their host people is injected with non-white blood - that's even more dangerous.

Turks, Arabs and Negroes have their own homelands, there is no reason for them of being in Europa.
    Man ſei Held oder Heiliger. In der Mitte liegt nicht die Weisheit, ſondern die Alltäglichkeit.

SPENGLER

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 8th, 2005 @ 03:45 PM
    Subrace
    Cro-Magnid/Dinarid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Politics
    Conservative Christian
    Religion
    Uniate, Greek-Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok. I saw those communities you speak about in France (arabs and blacks), Austria (Vienna, turks?), Bruxelles (arabs and blacks). In Germany I have not seen, my relatives (Transylvanian Saxons) live in a village in Bavaria and I visited just the city centers of town near by (by the way, wonderful; western Germany is a bit more sad, Aachen for example). And yes, in all the situations I felt strange and it seemed they looked strange to me (perhaps just my idea), so I left as soon as possible. Anyway, it would be difficult to attack an 1m98 person, unless you have a string reason. So, I this type of comunitarism is bad.

Well, in Eastern Europe we do not have such problems yet. We are not too attractive for anybody. As I told you the only problem there are Gypsies, but they are not there since 1950s, but for much longer time (1300s)

The interesting thing is why do you consider that the blood mixture may be a problem? I saw that at least our races and subraces (in western and in eastern Europe) there are many ill persons (handicaped), perhaps we are a race which doesn't go too good for the moment. Perhaps some foreign blood will help. I might be wrong, please clear up here. And look, we stopped having children, because of current economic and social situations, we have very few children (comparising to the 1950s for example).

Can you comment on this, please?
    Thanks.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 25th, 2007 @ 10:29 AM
    Subrace
    nordiſch-weſtiſch
    Single
    Politics
    Volk und Raſſe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marius
    Ok. I saw those communities you speak about in France (arabs and blacks), Austria (Vienna, turks?), Bruxelles (arabs and blacks). In Germany I have not seen, my relatives (Transylvanian Saxons) live in a village in Bavaria and I visited just the city centers of town near by (by the way, wonderful; western Germany is a bit more sad, Aachen for example). And yes, in all the situations I felt strange and it seemed they looked strange to me (perhaps just my idea), so I left as soon as possible. Anyway, it would be difficult to attack an 1m98 person, unless you have a string reason. So, I this type of comunitarism is bad.
    The situation here is not as bad as in the U.S. or as in some quarters in Britain and France, with "no-go-areas", slums and pure non-white areas, but one can see the signs of decline already in west German big cities, especially in Ausländer quarters: where streets aren't proper repaired anymore, public buildings aren't proper because there is no money anymore for it; where junk lies on the streets, in parks etc., because nobody cares anymore.

Kreuzberg, Neukölln, Neuperlach and Wilhelmsburg still look like holiday parks, compared with Anacostia or the Bronx. That is also due to our welfare system with very much financial transfer where social parasits can enjoy an almost luxurious life on a certain niveau. Every dirty "refugee", every non-working German can enjoy an even better medicinical maintenance than the ordinary working people: the parasits are in the hospitals kings which get everything payed by state without problem.
    One could speak of cynical of security payments of the Germans to their "foreign co-citizens": we pay them lots of money that they don't become too criminal and rage around like lunatics.

And yeah, I know that, they often look at you, as if you were the stranger and disturber and not they...

The interesting thing is why do you consider that the blood mixture may be a problem? I saw that at least our races and subraces (in western and in eastern Europe) there are many ill persons (handicaped), perhaps we are a race which doesn't go too good for the moment. Perhaps some foreign blood will help. I might be wrong, please clear up here. And look, we stopped having children, because of current economic and social situations, we have very few children (comparising to the 1950s for example).
    Against "inner" degeneration of a population (genetical illness stupidness) should be worked with "inner" eugenics: by promoting the good, healthy, talented blood and preventing those with genetic defects from reproduction.
    I don't really see that the Ausländer here are genetically "stronger", healthier than the Germans. I see just as much idiots, cretins, retards among them here. I doubt strongly that a pan-racial hotpot will create a sort of super-race (look at Brazil). I also doubt that from such a pan-racial fellah hotpot of Mestizos and Mulattos whole legions of geniuses would arise, as the Occident had them in the last thousand years of its glorious history.

Also nobody can tell me that in a population of 80 million there's the danger of in-breeding which only can be solved by letting masses of alien blood streaming into the population...

I don't see blood mixture as a problem if the mixture happens with elements which are racially on the same or on a similar level, and if this happens only in a certain extent. The incorporation of thousands of French hugenot refugees into the German folkish substance in the 17th century was no danger - the incorporation of thousands of Negro refugees would be a catastrophe.

The demographic catastrophe, the decrease of the number of births (with an increase of the number of old people) is due to the mental constitution of a hedonistic welfare society and also due to the financial loads which children mean in this society. This can be only

No one who seriously is for "European racial, cultural and spiritual preservation" can see a immigration as a solution for the decreasing number of births. That would mean de facto nothing else than letting the indigenous people of Europe die out and be slightly replaced by other people. One can't cure someone by giving him the final death-blow.

With regard to the demographical shifting, I'd rather see Germany going for the next 50 years through a deep, through a little social ice-age with all its problems, and then slightly refreshing again through careful, but substancial changes in all these matters of society and mentality. - "Filling the lines" of the unborns with young coloured people is a sweet, but in terms of long thinking mortal poison.

I don't want Germany to be in 300 years a country populated by swarms of pan-racial hybrids, with only our medieval city cores, our Gothic cathedrals and Baroque statues reminding of something that once really was Germany; of hybrids who will speak all German, who will bear the name "Germans" and may think themselves to be "Germans". Such a future "Germany" would be nothing than a fucking joke.

It's also more than an aesthetic question, as I see the correlations between racial-bodily constitution of a population and mental-psychical dispositions to be very real. A "German" Brazil would be in all of its character, in all of of its ability a Brazil, not a Germany.
    The Negroes in America are by the way, quite "integrated", spoken in superficial terms: they all speak English (or at least a sort of English ), are American citizens and have the same religion. Nevertheless I see a deep gap between American Angelsachsentum and Negertum.
    Man ſei Held oder Heiliger. In der Mitte liegt nicht die Weisheit, ſondern die Alltäglichkeit.

SPENGLER

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 8th, 2005 @ 03:45 PM
    Subrace
    Cro-Magnid/Dinarid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Politics
    Conservative Christian
    Religion
    Uniate, Greek-Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: On the Sense or Nonsense of Immigration into Germany

Ok. I see what you mean now.

Concerning genetic evolution, the number of ill people is important between the white race, this is obvious. But I think a general state politic must become important in the direction of the choice and emphasize of intelligent, healthy and let's use the general word "good" individuals. This is not done, at least for the moment and personally I don't know in which measure is this a Christian thing, to decide whether somebody must die or live, before he/she was born. Thefore, I have doubts concerning the practical sides of this idea (who is going to decide over this, who is goind to choose the deciders, how can we be so sure that officially isn't something and non-officially other types of individuals will be promoted, how can we avoid errors and be 100% sure). Even if, I want to underline this, I totally agree that it will bring social and economic evolution.

Concerning blood mixture... I don't know so well the Brasilian society, but as I read and seen, it does not seem to go ok. Well, you seem more documented than me in this direction, so perhaps you are right, anyway I can say that I can only agree to what you said.

Concening the future, I don't know what it will bring, but the current model of society is not anymore the correct one. We evoked here the decrease in the birth rate of our subraces of the white race. It's a very important thing. We also evoked here the important degree of social assistence given (at least in Germany, in France it seems less) to the foreign persons. This is too, a problem, for a society, but now it is a bit late for takin g any measure. You cannot say that "from now on, nothing will be given anymore", you risk high social unrests, and yes, terrorism.

What do you think?