X-Rays & Uranium
    Religion
    I Exist.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWalker
    The war against the multi-cultists is much more difficult really, what with our "leaders" and legal systems on the side of the enemy:costumed-
    Agreed 100%, a gun in one's hands and orders to follow IS much simpler.

Břndern Ska Gjćnnoppstĺ Erlingr Hárbarđarson's Avatar
    Last Online
    Monday, September 26th, 2005 @ 03:24 AM
    Occupation
    Ósnotr mađr hyggr sér alla vera
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Náttfari
    Women in war are most usefull caring for the injured, making clothes and other equipment at home and taking care of the homes while the men are away.
    Greatly agreed. Furthermore, Urðrs gift is one to be cherished, not exchanged. Gender can be only mocked in flesh for afterwards, one must be judged as to gold or to ice, fire and ash. Múspellsheimrs guests await those who are eagre to deceive before the Fylgia. Why discard what should be so? This is never a clever choosing of paths.

If woman, live as woman. If man, live as man. Make family and baby, braid your hairs in knotwork to praise what came before you. Times change, but truth and wisdom do not. Word of Óðni are therefor ageless. He has spoken much over this. There is honour in heeding counsell of wiser men.

Fřrst utvanna saa utrydda

Last Online
    Sunday, January 15th, 2006 @ 07:03 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Gender can be only mocked in flesh for afterwards, one must be judged as to gold or to ice, fire and ash. Múspellsheimrs guests await those who are eagre to deceive before the Fylgia. Why discard what should be so? This is never a clever choosing of paths.
    Huh??? Could you please elaborate, I honest to God don't know what it means.
    "Nietzsche is dead"
    -God

"But once you are done complaining, whining and griping about our flag, our pledge, our national motto, or our way of life, I highly encourage you to take advantage of our one other Great Canadian Freedom ... the right to leave."
    -Mayor Paul Dulmage of Carleton Place

Last Online
    Saturday, July 14th, 2007 @ 10:32 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CONSTANTINUS
    figure it out mate. Lateral thought doesn't require the brain to use that many kJ's, and Beer should be providing you with plenty enough to give it a whirl.

Anyway, if females would like to serve in combat units, perhaps they should demonstrate their ability to compete against Males in professional sports first?

Males and Females are different. The twain have evolved differently not arbitrarily, but as a mechanism to facilitate success in raising children (ie, Family). I didn't make things this way, I can't be but honest in observing the Nature of things. Females seem to take this as implying that they have not Heart and Courage or something. Nothing could be further from the Truth. Many Females have courage, and would stand their ground against danger, but it is simply a logical case of Horses for Courses.

Aggression and Fighting and things that a male has simply evolved to engage in, full stop. The "fog of war" is not a clinical, scripted, pretty thing. It is brutal, and primal application of Force.

Another point also is that males in a group function in a pack mentality alot more easily and smoothly, able to tap into aggression quickly. The presence of a female does change that, and redirects the hormonal focus of the Male, something no General is going to want.

War is not everything, the gifts endowed upon Females of thought and heart are beyond price and at the Heart of our Folk. Using a War analogy, the battle for the soul of the Family is among the most urgent and dire facing us. It is Females who have the power and strength to turn that tide in our favour. Though on a different level, how is this any less an important Battle than a Battle for a Hill or similar?

Last Online
    Sunday, February 12th, 2006 @ 08:23 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Nazi
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    As Surt pointed out, a female in a frontline unit do change the way we men think.We cant help trying to protect her.But that isnt that big an issue in units furter back in the line.
    To live is to fight.

To die is to give up.

Last Online
    Saturday, January 28th, 2006 @ 10:32 PM
    Taxidermist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I like a controversial thread. Even if it is a load of old tosh.

Well, 800,000 Soviet women fought in WW2, over 70% in frontline combat units. And this happened in one of the most patriarchal societies on Earth during arguably the most brutal campaign in military history. Russian men are probably the most macho guys you could ever encounter, yet snipers like Ludmilla Pavlichenko became heroines and notched up hundreds of kills, as did countless other female aviators, tank gunners etc etc

If women want to fight, that is their business. If a tiny minority of women don't want to have babies but spend their time killing people then that is their business too.

As if anything said on this forum will ever change the reality of that fact.

The harsh reality of the matter is that very few people, of either sex, have the inborn killer instinct. Most have to be trained and even then tend to suffer from feelings of guilt, trauma, profound cultural disorientation when confronted by the horrors of combat. Someone who actually enjoys inflicting physical pain and suffering on another person probably isn't going to be much of a homemaker anyway, regardless of gender.

And as for the nobility and dignity of combat, I don't believe it ever existed. That was why it had to be invented. It's just a rationalisation to make people feel better about themselves because they've vomited all over their uniform after spilling some poor bloke's guts out. Violence is always a pretty disgusting, dirty, disreputable business. I've witnessed more than my fair share and I can't, for the life of me, see any moral justification for it at all. It serves no purpose. It's just a potentially very addictive cocktail of neurotransmitters to help stimulate and caress that reptilian brain stem. Thought doesn't come into it at all. It is essentially about the total negation of thought. It's a drug and a difficult one to escape from. If I had a tenner for every single old Warhorse I knew who ended up an incurable alcoholic or a heroin addict, I would be living quite comfortably right now.

And, in that regard, I think most women are probably too sensible and responsible to want to go down that avenue. Women will always be Mothers. That is simply an inescapable biological fact. And with that fact, comes a whole range of lifegiving qualities that are ultimately in conflict with the joys of mechanised death and advanced throat-slitting. That much is obvious.

However, if that isn't wholly the case, and history, ancient and modern, can furnish us with thousands of contrary examples, then so be it.

I personally wouldn't want any person next to me, in a combat role, who is either unable to fight or who is incapable of acting ruthlessly and without conscience when dealing with an opponent. Gender isn't really an issue. I've stood with women in dangerous situations and they've more than rose to the occasion. That's good enough for me.

Last Online
    Tuesday, October 11th, 2016 @ 01:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tuddorsped
    If women want to fight, that is their business. If a tiny minority of women don't want to have babies but spend their time killing people then that is their business too.
    As i wrote before in this thread, i will do whatever i can to protect my family, friends and country.

And about having babies, i have done my part of that, now it's my duty to protect them and see them grow up.
    If that means i have to kill people in a war, i will do that without a problem.
    I fly upon the blackest of wings - I soar through the dark night sky
    I answer no call but my own - I alone forge my reality
    For I am the Raven - The child of Odin

Last Online
    Thursday, January 26th, 2006 @ 04:13 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Well, although I haven't experienced any women in actual combat (or men) I do say that the women I've encountered in the swedish opposit to the national guards youth platoon got along just fine. One of them was some kind of a group leader,and a good one at that.My sister also participated in this and the entire soldierthing fitted her well, too bad she didn't enlist for the service, it might have done her character well.

Women hasn't in the past ages,to any larger extent, had the opportunity to be soldiers, so I shouldn't perhaps say anything about them being more or less fit for warfare. But still, they ought to have been less fit than men.Nowadays It would seem a larger percentage of women is adapt for warfare,as the percentage of men decreases from a high level as some have pointed out. It's a reasonable assumption anyways.

One of the things that might have helped Germany to win the war was more use of women, both in warfare and industry,I don't say that it was their restraint from using women more in warfare and industry that cost them the victory, but what if it did?

Last Online
    Occupation
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Are you familiar with the word of Veratýr? I was speaking about fate and that each person has been given theirs. And to live without regard to what has been planned is not a faithfull way of life. I said this because woman is woman, and man is man just as wolf is wolf and bird is bird. A wolf would be a mad creature if it was to try and fly over valleys because this is not its path. Ironically, some northmen have spirit of wolf as their fate force, or Fylgia, whilst others have otherwise. When woman picks up a spear, she is trying to fly over the valleys.

Völuspá is a good step off which to spring if you are not familiar with the word of Óđni; this is additionally the tekst I thought of when confronted with this issues in this thread. Hávamál of course bringing light to all of this, and His thoughts are very direct therein. He is the only truth when we are attacked with lies, and the only solution to when a problem consumes the day and swallows the night. He is father of northmen, father of all that is good in this world.

Most have confused this thread to encompass more than what was entended. I read many arguing for woman having right to participate in the "movement" of preservation et cetera, and this has never been argued against as woman play the most critical role: life makers. Man shapes lives and takes them away, woman makes lives and brings them back. Seiđr is a well example to this. Are any of you familiar with an incantatory galdr? I know only a few for battle, but none to return the death to life. I believe only woman have the power to perform this spell. Though Óđinn was mocked as He too would learn and perform such with the women. Even the Allfather is not free of mockings; so is life. Never the less, women have no place on the battlefield but to tend to enjured. This cannot be argued as it is written in deeper than stone, but in the heart. It is innstinct. In the aforementioned posting of mine, this is to what I referred when I spoke about guests of Múspellsheimr as nor were such persons wise enough to accept this truth I am relaying within these Halls now.

I see some kommunist solutions where some of you speak about women having full right to participate in war as ´tis to day nothing but a push of a button. I think this is a shortcut to thought as the symbolism and realistic aftermath behind what that button does, is a mans path. If tradition is no longer present before our eyes, than it is our job as preservationists to restore it back before our eyes. A patriot sees what is no longer there; magickal eyes and hearts we all have. Offering the solution of modern this and modern that to justify woman being more like man in to days world is wrong because it turns its back on tradition, which is ageless and not subject to present or future conditions. Tradition is symbolism, acceptance and loyalty. If you want to say to me that there is no symbolism to taking thousands of enemies lives, whether by button or by ripping their heads off with your bare hand and a howl for blood, than I say to you that you are the last person aside whom I would swing an axe for the freedom of our folk. A puppett and traitor is he who can not see the meaning in what he does.

Last Online
    Occupation
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Are you familiar with the word of Veratýr? I was speaking about fate and that each person has been given theirs. And to live without regard to what has been planned is not a faithfull way of life. I said this because woman is woman, and man is man just as wolf is wolf and bird is bird. A wolf would be a mad creature if it was to try and fly over valleys because this is not its path. Ironically, some northmen have spirit of wolf as their fate force, or Fylgia, whilst others have otherwise. When woman picks up a spear, she is trying to fly over the valleys.

Völuspá is a good step off which to spring if you are not familiar with the word of Óđni; this is additionally the tekst I thought of when confronted with this issues in this thread. Hávamál of course bringing light to all of this, and His thoughts are very direct therein. He is the only truth when we are attacked with lies, and the only solution to when a problem consumes the day and swallows the night. He is father of northmen, father of all that is good in this world.

Most have confused this thread to encompass more than what was entended. I read many arguing for woman having right to participate in the "movement" of preservation et cetera, and this has never been argued against as woman play the most critical role: life makers. Man shapes lives and takes them away, woman makes lives and brings them back. Seiđr is a well example to this. Are any of you familiar with an incantatory galdr? I know only a few for battle, but none to return the death to life. I believe only woman have the power to perform this spell. Though Óđinn was mocked as He too would learn and perform such with the women. Even the Allfather is not free of mockings; so is life. Never the less, women have no place on the battlefield but to tend to enjured. This cannot be argued as it is written in deeper than stone, but in the heart. It is innstinct. In the aforementioned posting of mine, this is to what I referred when I spoke about guests of Múspellsheimr as nor were such persons wise enough to accept this truth I am relaying within these Halls now.

I see some kommunist solutions where some of you speak about women having full right to participate in war as ´tis to day nothing but a push of a button. I think this is a shortcut to thought as the symbolism and realistic aftermath behind what that button does, is a mans path. If tradition is no longer present before our eyes, than it is our job as preservationists to restore it back before our eyes. A patriot sees what is no longer there; magickal eyes and hearts we all have. Offering the solution of modern this and modern that to justify woman being more like man in to days world is wrong because it turns its back on tradition, which is ageless and not subject to present or future conditions. Tradition is symbolism, acceptance and loyalty. If you want to say to me that there is no symbolism to taking thousands of enemies lives, whether by button or by ripping their heads off with your bare hand and a howl for blood, than I say to you that you are the last person aside whom I would swing an axe for the freedom of our folk. A puppett and traitor is he who can not see the meaning in what he does.

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast