Politics
    pro-Reich
    Religion
    devotee goddess freya
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    The great fear during the Iraq/Iran war of the early 1980s was that one or the other "was within two years of producing a nuclear weapon".

The invasion of Iraq to expose the nuclear weapons programme found nothing.

And here we are, thirty years on, and still the aim is to stop Iran producing a nuclear weapon. If Iran does not have one by now - even just a small atom bomb, thirty years on - there is no such programme.

Given the involvement of Israel, behind it all lies something far more sinister.

Last Online
    Wednesday, May 10th, 2017 @ 08:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Alemannic, Frankish, Vandal
    Subrace
    Faelid/Nordid
    Country
    German Empire German Empire
    State
    Alsace Alsace
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England England
    reality
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    He also said that a decision on a military strike on Iran's nuclear facilities would necessitate a vote in the Israeli government, which currently has 29 members.

"The image created in the public realm, as if two men sit and conjure fantasies or reach decisions on their own is absolute malarkey," Barak said. "Only the government can decide on such issues."
    Talk of Iran strike dominates Israel press

(AFP) – 1 day ago

JERUSALEM — Talk of a possible military strike on Iran's nuclear facilities dominated the Israeli press on Friday, a day after Defence Minister Ehud Barak said the issue had become more "urgent."

"(Prime Minister Benjamin) Netanyahu and Barak are determined to attack in Iran in the autumn," trumpeted a front-page headline in top-selling daily Yediot Aharonot.

According to Nahum Barnea and Shimon Shiffer, two of the paper's most senior writers, if Netanyahu and Barak were to decide on their own, they would likely order an attack on Iran's nuclear facilities "in the coming months of autumn, before the US elections."

"There is immense significance to the fact that these two senior figures, the prime minister and defence minister, are determined to take the decision," they wrote.

"It is no less significant that not one senior official in the establishment -- not in the military, nor in defence establishment, nor even the president (Shimon Peres) -- currently supports an Israeli attack."

The Haaretz newspaper led its weekend edition with an unnamed Israeli official warning that Israel was currently in greater danger than before the 1967 Middle East war.

"The sword at our throat now is sharper than the sword at our throat before the Six Day War," the official told Haaretz, stressing that despite US commitments to prevent a nuclear Iran, "Israel must responsibly ask itself what a lack of action now would mean."

And the Maariv newspaper's front page highlighted an opinion poll which found that 37 percent of Israelis believe a nuclear Iran could lead to "a second Holocaust."

Netanyahu has warned that weapons of mass destruction in the hands of "Iran's Ayatollah's" could lead to "another genocide," and President Shimon Peres said that Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was "threatening a new Shoah," the Hebrew word for Holocaust.

Israel, the sole if undeclared nuclear power in the Middle East, says Iran's nuclear programme poses an existential threat, and has repeatedly refused to rule out military action to halt Tehran's nuclear activity.

Just three months before US President Barack Obama seeks a second term, his administration is loath to launch a new US war in the Middle East and wants to give time for newly strengthened sanctions to work.

Iran refuses to bow to Western demands that it curb its sensitive uranium enrichment under the pressure of punishing economic sanctions that were ramped up in July to their toughest level so far.

Tehran has demanded that its "right" to enrichment be recognised and that the sanctions be eased, and rejects Western suspicions that it is seeking a nuclear weapons capability, insisting its ambitions are entirely peaceful.

A series of visits by high-ranking US defence officials to Israel has raised speculation that Washington is trying to dissuade Israel from a pre-emptive military attack.

In a Thursday interview, Barak said that a recent US intelligence report made the Iranian issue more "urgent."

Regarding the differences between Israel and Washington, "the discourse is much less black-and-white than what is thought," he said.

He also said that a decision on a military strike on Iran's nuclear facilities would necessitate a vote in the Israeli government, which currently has 29 members.

"The image created in the public realm, as if two men sit and conjure fantasies or reach decisions on their own is absolute malarkey," Barak said. "Only the government can decide on such issues."

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    5 Hours Ago @ 01:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Germanic Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Timed perfectly so both parties have to give unquestioning support to Israel in order to secure the Jewish vote, media bias and future funding.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Monday, May 6th, 2019 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany & Norway
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Orange Free State Orange Free State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    164 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Germania Magna View Post
    And the Maariv newspaper's front page highlighted an opinion poll which found that 37 percent of Israelis believe a nuclear Iran could lead to "a second Holocaust."
    They would be so lucky, yet another opportunity to white wash themselves and garner the sympathy of yet more retarded white Christians... They are practically salivating at the prospect...
    Although the word "Commando" was wrongly used to describe all Boer soldiers, a commando was a unit formed from a particular district. None of the units was organized in regular companies, battalions or squadrons. The Boer commandos were individualists who were difficult to control, resented formal discipline or orders, and earned a British jibe that"every Boer was his own general".

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England England
    reality
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Langeraat View Post
    They would be so lucky, yet another opportunity to white wash themselves and garner the sympathy of yet more retarded white Christians... They are practically salivating at the prospect...
    How is this for a solution to the Jewish problem?

1 all jws go to israel

2 flood israel with blacks, chinese, indians etc.

3 we control the government and the media

4 we encourage anti-racism, tolerance and racial inter-marriage

5 on the understanding that the citizens are israelis and they stay there

Fair is fair?

It might not be a solution because the mulatos may still act like subversive jws but it would sure be funny to watch!

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 21st, 2020 @ 06:54 AM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Massachusetts Massachusetts
    Family
    Having a longtime compani
    Occupation
    bartender
    Politics
    conservative
    Religion
    agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I watch Press TV all the time. I believe it's important to get your news from media other than the jewish influenced American media.

Last Online
    Friday, October 7th, 2016 @ 02:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Cape Province Cape Province
    Youth
    Religion
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    This is an old thread but events have perhaps changed some people's view on Iran.

For my part I want to go on record supporting the Shia against the Sunnis. I support Hezbulloh. I support Assad, the only democratically elected leader in the Near East and the only one without a religious test. I support Vladimir Putin and the Russians, especially in their war against the Sunnis in Syria and Iraq.

I have had enough of the Sunnis from 9/11 to Brussels, they are simply sub-human scum. I support the alliance above, clearing out the Sunnis from Syria and Iraq, sending them back to their Saudi masters and offering the Shia their land in trade for doing the fighting on the ground to displace them.

Last Online
    Thursday, September 7th, 2017 @ 12:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed Germanic and Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles & Scandinavia
    Subrace
    Borreby x Nordic
    Country
    Other Other
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Gondolier
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is an old thread but events have perhaps changed some people's view on Iran.

For my part I want to go on record supporting the Shia against the Sunnis. I support Hezbulloh. I support Assad, the only democratically elected leader in the Near East and the only one without a religious test. I support Vladimir Putin and the Russians, especially in their war against the Sunnis in Syria and Iraq.

I have had enough of the Sunnis from 9/11 to Brussels, they are simply sub-human scum. I support the alliance above, clearing out the Sunnis from Syria and Iraq, sending them back to their Saudi masters and offering the Shia their land in trade for doing the fighting on the ground to displace them.
    I too support the Shias versus the Wahhabis but that talk about destroying Israel only proves Shias are using Palestine for moral posturing same as western liberals. And Assad used chemical weapons on his own subjects. Are there any heroes?