Tuesday, July 26th, 2005 @ 04:22 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Post US/Israel vs. Iran News

Last Updated: Monday, 15 November, 2004, 14:00 GMT

UN probe backs Iran nuclear claim

Iran has not diverted nuclear materials it declared to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) to make weapons, the UN watchdog has concluded.

But the IAEA said it could not rule out the existence of nuclear materials that had not been declared. Iran has agreed to suspend its uranium enrichment activities by 22 November, following talks with the European Union, officials in Tehran say.

Iran is facing a 25 November deadline to comply with an IAEA resolution. In a confidential report, the UN nuclear watchdog said: "All the declared nuclear material in Iran has been accounted for, and therefore such material is not diverted to prohibited activities."

A senior diplomat close to the IAEA said "prohibited activities" included possible work on weapons, Reuters news agency quoted him as saying. But the report went on to say that doubt remained over Iran's nuclear programme. "The Agency is, however, not in a position to conclude that there are no undeclared nuclear materials or activities in Iran," it added.

Sanctions threat

Iran agreed to suspend its uranium enrichment activities on Sunday, after talks with three European Union countries. The EU offered Iran increased co-operation on trade and energy in exchange for the freeze. Chief Iranian negotiator Hassan Rohani said Tehran would suspend "almost all" its enrichment activities until a long-term agreement on Iran's nuclear programme is reached. Iran insists its nuclear activities are peaceful, but the US says they are part of a secret weapons programme.

Successful uranium enrichment could be seen as a key stage in the development of weapons-grade nuclear material. The Vienna-based IAEA passed a resolution in September calling on Iran to stop enriching uranium. The findings of the report are due to be reviewed by the IAEA's board of governors on 25 November - three days after the freeze is set to begin. Correspondents say this new deal makes it unlikely that the US will refer Iran to the UN Security Council for possible sanctions.

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/2/hi/middle_east/4013321.stm

Last Online
    Tuesday, November 2nd, 2010 @ 10:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Self-Determinationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post ADV RADIO -- Iran: Another Bloodbath is Coming

Iran: Another Bloodbath is Coming
    by Kevin Alfred Strom
    Broadcast Date: January 8, 2005

http://www.natvan.com/internet-radio/ts/010805.ram (Real Player)
    http://www.natvan.com/internet-radio/ts/010805.pls (Mp3 Player)

World is in extreme danger as an out-of-control Bush administration moves to expand the War for Israel in the Mideast to yet another nation: Iran.

Text Version HERE more ADV Radio shows HERE

Renewed
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Country
    United States United States
    Jaded
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Post Re: ADV RADIO -- Iran: Another Bloodbath is Coming

Not that this topic has anything to do with Germanic Preservation.....

Honestly, what is wrong with Bush invading Iran if he so chooses? The people there are controlled by the Islamic government. They have no choice but to be Muslim. Many of them are NOT arabs. Many of them, especially in the north, are racially and ethnically similar to Azerbaijani people. (Azerbaijan is a European country situated between Russia and Iran.) I am not saying that Iranian's are Europid or are our people, I am saying that they are a people who were invaded by Muslim Arabs centuries ago and have been unable to escape the oppression. Look at the "Aryan Family" posted by norda in the classification section. Have you seen what goes on in Iran because of the Islamic Republic that controls them? How about a 14 year old boy being flogged to death because he was eating during Ramadan? http://www.iranfocus.com/modules/new...hp?storyid=849
    Or how about the baby in this one? http://tapeshweekly.org/83/photogallery/10/033847.html

Warning: Those links might be considered graphic by some.
    "I do not know what horrified me most at that time: the economic misery of my companions, their moral and ethical coarseness, or the low level of their intellectual development." Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 2nd, 2006 @ 10:21 PM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    Politics
    White Eurosiberia
    Religion
    Cathars
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Due to the current political/economical situation in the world, I find hard to approve or justify Bush and/or his "mentors" plans for invading Iran. Iran is currently a hard and miserable place to live in and many Iranians are hoping for something better BUT I think that the thought of having Bush and its "Camarilla" replace another bad guy for their good guy is just too dangerous at this point in time. George W. Bush is after a lot more than just Iran’s Islamic regime or its oil/gas reserves but that’s another story.
    As for the article from "www.natvan.com", read it and you’ll realize that the way Iran "plans" or might retaliate the US in case of attack is just somehow hard to believe. Iran and its "geopolitical" agenda are a very complex situation for the US and of course for Israel. No doubt that eventually we’ll do something about Iran but let’s hope that when it happens, our soldiers are far from Mesopotamia. Also, there are nearly 10,000 Jews, Christian and some other religions living at the moment and somehow in peace in Iran, let’s keep that way for a while pls,

Renewed
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Country
    Jaded
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

How can you say they are living in peace when boys are being flogged to death in the streets and babies are lying in the gutter? Peace is an illusion. Peace does not exist. Not in Iran, and not in America. Yes, Bush has ulterior motives. The world knows that and although they may not be good, good can from them. What is happening in Iran is people afraid to speak out against the government for fear of their lives. There are several Iranian political forums that exist, as well as web sites, etc. all which speak out against the Islamic republic. Many people are afraid to join even those, because of the government.
    "I do not know what horrified me most at that time: the economic misery of my companions, their moral and ethical coarseness, or the low level of their intellectual development." Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 2nd, 2006 @ 10:21 PM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    Politics
    White Eurosiberia
    Religion
    Cathars
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello again Jennifer,
    I said “somehow” living in peace. Other than that I do concur 100 % with your reply. The “feeling” around the groups dealing with this issue is that at this moment in time and due to the current global repositioning of some countries, Iran and its Islamic Regime cannot or should not be replaced. My good thoughts are with the brave ones using the net to share new political winds, their time will come but in the meantime...caution with the phone bill!!!

Last Online
    Thursday, March 10th, 2005 @ 02:29 AM
    Subrace
    UP.
    Country
    Redneck
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer
    Not that this topic has anything to do with Germanic Preservation.....

Honestly, what is wrong with Bush invading Iran if he so chooses? The people there are controlled by the Islamic government. They have no choice but to be Muslim. Many of them are NOT arabs. Many of them, especially in the north, are racially and ethnically similar to Azerbaijani people. (Azerbaijan is a European country situated between Russia and Iran.) I am not saying that Iranian's are Europid or are our people, I am saying that they are a people who were invaded by Muslim Arabs centuries ago and have been unable to escape the oppression. Look at the "Aryan Family" posted by norda in the classification section. Have you seen what goes on in Iran because of the Islamic Republic that controls them? How about a 14 year old boy being flogged to death because he was eating during Ramadan? http://www.iranfocus.com/modules/new...hp?storyid=849
    Or how about the baby in this one? http://tapeshweekly.org/83/photogallery/10/033847.html

Warning: Those links might be considered graphic by some.
    I smell a Pan-Aryanist.....
    Hell hath no fury for the Redneck scorned.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 10th, 2005 @ 02:29 AM
    Subrace
    UP.
    Country
    Redneck
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer
    How can you say they are living in peace when boys are being flogged to death in the streets and babies are lying in the gutter? Peace is an illusion. Peace does not exist. Not in Iran, and not in America. Yes, Bush has ulterior motives. The world knows that and although they may not be good, good can from them. What is happening in Iran is people afraid to speak out against the government for fear of their lives. There are several Iranian political forums that exist, as well as web sites, etc. all which speak out against the Islamic republic. Many people are afraid to join even those, because of the government.
    And what is this liberal garbage I hear now? "Oh the poor people suffering under their terrorist government." What's it to us? They would not help us, why should we help them? Us European peoples had to overthrow our own government for years, they can do the same. We have NO place meddling in a Sovereign nations affairs.
    Hell hath no fury for the Redneck scorned.

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 8th, 2005 @ 06:36 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Free Thinker
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Unless the Zionist/Neocon criminals in Washington and Tel Aviv are crazier than I think they are, they will leave Iran alone for the time being. Iran is larger than Iraq with difficult, mountainous terrain and three times the population. Syria is a much easier target.
    Life is a tragedy to those who feel; a comedy to those who think.

Renewed
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Country
    Jaded
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USS Dixiecrat
    I smell a Pan-Aryanist.....
    Then take your nose out of your pit. Anyone who knows me knows that I am not at all pan-Aryan. I only stand for European preservation, and sometimes I don't even agree with what others consider to be Europid. (To say it politely.) I said that Iranians are not Europid in my post, therefore they are not "ours." As for me being in favor of the US invading and overthrowing the Islamic regime..... let's just say that I support those who are NS Iranians, simply because they believe in preservation of their own. They, like us, want to preserve their race, culture, heritage, etc. The fact that they believe in it means that they share a common goal with us in keeping purity within our nations. Unfortunately, Arabs have invaded and forced upon them an Islamic religion just as the Jews, Christians, and (in recent times) muslim turks and arabs have invaded Europe and forced upon our people foreign religions, cultures, rules, etc. If we all do our parts in working towards the common goal of preservation of race, culture, etc then perhaps one day we can seek to obtain it. I am not pan-anything, but I do believe that people can work together to achieve common goals of seperateness. Even Hitler worked with other races in order to try and achieve his goal. Perhaps if he had America on his side, instead of against him, he could have come out the victor. Iranians have the opportunity that hitler did not, of America helping them clean house a little. If Bush wants to invade, that is his perogative, and I am certainly not against it. I try and look for the positive in situations rather than focusing on the negative. If it happens, it happens, and all we can do is realize that some good can come from it.

Quote Originally Posted by USS Dixiecrat
    Us European peoples had to overthrow our own government for years.
    I'm sorry, are you talking about anti-nationalism? Are we talking about European colonists rebelling against the King of their home country? Or maybe you are talking about the South rising against the North and losing?

Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast