Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 94

Thread: Post Examples of Individuals Who Look Exotic/Atypical for Their Locality

  1. #51
    Account Inactive
    Huzar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 11th, 2008 @ 10:35 PM
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Gender
    Politics
    Paganist
    Posts
    2,477
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadu View Post
    So what's your criteria, culture, language, race, what?


    I think...........her personal instinct...:p


    However, Kadu, anthropologically speaking is more important the phenotype than location or culture or language......

  2. #52
    Account Inactive

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last Online
    Friday, December 4th, 2009 @ 12:38 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Other Other
    Gender
    Age
    36
    Posts
    713
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigg View Post
    Race, culture and language! I think it's based on race too. Racially alien people shouldn't be European. If you accept them, then Houston, we have a problem!
    So according to you Angle, Saxon and Normand decendents should leave Britain, and all Orientalid looking Italians,Portuguese or Spaniards should leave Europe despite their ancestors being here for centuries even before the foundation of such countries.
    In two words Utter Nonsense!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hussar View Post
    I think...........her personal instinct...:p


    However, Kadu, anthropologically speaking is more important the phenotype than location or culture or language......
    I'm talking about exceptions, and they exist.

  3. #53
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Leofric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Friday, March 13th, 2020 @ 03:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Gender
    Age
    41
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Telecommunications
    Politics
    Libertarian/Neo-Imperialist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Posts
    1,193
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Please, everyone, refrain from personal attacks in discussing these matters. It's one thing to assert that a given post reveals some ignorance — it's another to suggest that such ignorance extends to the person's character and determines the quality of all else that person says. The first of those is discussing the topic; the second reaches into ad hominem territory, which is not permitted on this forum.

    If you feel that the bulk of a given individual's posts are so misinformed that you are disinclined to believe any of that person's posts, you are welcome to ignore what that person says. To assist you in this, the forum employs a handy ignore feature that makes it so that all posts by a given individual don't even show up on your screen when you read threads.

    Also, it would not be a bad idea for those of you who are not Germanic to remember that this is a forum for individuals of Germanic heritage. Germanics should feel welcome here. Non-Germanics, as guests, should also feel welcome — hospitality is an important value in our Germanic culture. However, as guests, it would be wise to behave in full accordance with all the norms that apply to hospitality. Good guests are respectful to their hosts and the families of their hosts, even if they think the host or his family are in error. Of course, everyone should treat everyone else here respectfully, but guests are under a kind special obligation to do so.

    Further personal attacks in this thread, regardless of the ethnicity of the attacker or the victim, will result in the issuance of formal infractions.

    Thank you.

  4. #54
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Monday, October 8th, 2007 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Age
    40
    Posts
    76
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leofric View Post
    Please, everyone, refrain from personal attacks in discussing these matters. It's one thing to assert that a given post reveals some ignorance — it's another to suggest that such ignorance extends to the person's character and determines the quality of all else that person says. The first of those is discussing the topic; the second reaches into ad hominem territory, which is not permitted on this forum.

    If you feel that the bulk of a given individual's posts are so misinformed that you are disinclined to believe any of that person's posts, you are welcome to ignore what that person says. To assist you in this, the forum employs a handy ignore feature that makes it so that all posts by a given individual don't even show up on your screen when you read threads.

    Also, it would not be a bad idea for those of you who are not Germanic to remember that this is a forum for individuals of Germanic heritage. Germanics should feel welcome here. Non-Germanics, as guests, should also feel welcome — hospitality is an important value in our Germanic culture. However, as guests, it would be wise to behave in full accordance with all the norms that apply to hospitality. Good guests are respectful to their hosts and the families of their hosts, even if they think the host or his family are in error. Of course, everyone should treat everyone else here respectfully, but guests are under a kind special obligation to do so.

    Further personal attacks in this thread, regardless of the ethnicity of the attacker or the victim, will result in the issuance of formal infractions.

    Thank you.
    Thank you, Leofric! I hope I am allowed to comment on this. I apologize for my hot temper, but I felt like I and the other Germanics are the guests here, since we were attacked by non-Germanic members and called ignorant for our opinions. Please read my posts, I never called them ignorant or anything like that. I simply said I felt insulted. I also find it rude to make fun of people because of their age! I'm really sorry.
    If I'm so ignorant and my opinions are so bad, I will leave this board. I don't want to offend anyone with my opinions but I don't like to be insulted either!

  5. #55
    Account Inactive

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Wednesday, July 30th, 2008 @ 11:10 PM
    Age
    38
    Posts
    27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigg View Post
    I'm sorry Kadu, but I disagree with you! What is racially foreign can't be European! I bet it's this kind of attitude that destroyed racialism in Europe!
    The “European” racialism you are speaking it’s not natural and spontaneous. It’s an idea cooked and served by Herder, Fichte and others romantic germans.

    Not with the intention to unify the Germanic world, but to raise a german nation. If there is an “us”, you have to remind we are also driven by religion, language and land. In the end, what is a European?

    Quote Originally Posted by Frigg View Post
    If I'm so ignorant and my opinions are so bad, I will leave this board. I don't want to offend anyone with my opinions but I don't like to be insulted either!
    Please, don’t leave the board, ladies are our reason to live

  6. #56
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Leofric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Friday, March 13th, 2020 @ 03:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Gender
    Age
    41
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Telecommunications
    Politics
    Libertarian/Neo-Imperialist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Posts
    1,193
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigg View Post
    Thank you, Leofric! I hope I am allowed to comment on this. I apologize for my hot temper, but I felt like I and the other Germanics are the guests here, since we were attacked by non-Germanic members and called ignorant for our opinions. Please read my posts, I never called them ignorant or anything like that. I simply said I felt insulted. I also find it rude to make fun of people because of their age! I'm really sorry.
    I've reviewed the entire history of the posts in question, as you've requested, and I am afraid that neither of the major participants in the recent conflagration was entirely innocent. It looks to me like both must share blame for making personal attacks.

    But it's in the past, and it really ought to stay there.


    If I'm so ignorant and my opinions are so bad, I will leave this board. I don't want to offend anyone with my opinions but I don't like to be insulted either!
    Please don't feel like leaving because some parties find your opinions bad!

    First, others might not. Others might find your opinions quite valuable and instructive and you would lose the opportunity to aid them.

    Second, if you leave because people dislike your opinions, you lose a valuable opportunity to strengthen your opinions. When people dispute what you say, you must either re-evaluate your opinion to see the errors in it (which will likely result in a superior opinion), or refine the manner in which you express your opinion (which will likely result in a superior position). Either way, you are benefited. Furthermore, you benefit mankind more by subjecting your ideas to criticism, because it can result in increased availability of superior ideas.

    If had left Skadi when people first found me ignorant and my opinions bad, there is much I would have lost as a person. But because I stayed, my knowledge of the world has increased greatly (lowering my ignorance), and my ability to express my opinions clearly and cogently has improved noticeably both on- and offline (increasing my capacity to advance opinions I have continued to hold). I expect my membership in The Althing to only continue the process of personal growth that Skadi set into motion.

    And if you feel anyone is insultory in the way he or she criticizes your opinions, you are more than welcome to make use of the forum's ignore feature. That's a nice moderate approach between subjecting yourself to full criticism and withdrawing from our society completely.

    If you wish to discuss this further, feel free to PM me so that we can keep this thread devoted to discussion of individuals who seem exotic within their homelands.

  7. #57
    Account Inactive

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Friday, September 7th, 2007 @ 02:16 AM
    Age
    33
    Posts
    24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Nagas of India:

    The Naga ethnic group of India








    also, the miss india contestant from Nagaland or Sikkim, i don't remember which



  8. #58
    Senior Member
    Mazorquero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 4th, 2016 @ 06:25 AM
    Ethnicity
    Son of Mars
    Ancestry
    South Tirol mainly, Italy, Northern Spain and France
    Subrace
    Subnordid + Atlantoid admix
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    Córdoba
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Peronista ortodoxo
    Religion
    Agnóstico
    Posts
    549
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Spain received not only Goth and Visigoth blood, but much before that, the Celts entered Iberia and mixed with Iberians (Celtiberians) which is IMHO the main source of nordid blood in Spain. The northern region of Galicia has a lot of cities with names derived from Celtic culture (Lugo for example). I also remember a thread in Skadi started by Galaico on nordid Spaniards, and all of them were from Galicia, which at first glance susprises because the Galician archetype is more that of a robust Mediterranid. More evidences of nordid descendants in Spain are well documented and even crucial for history: Hernán Cortés, his rufosity was the ruin of the Aztecs, and he was a common poor Spaniard of those times before becoming conquistador.
    However, Kiko Vega shows no Mediterranid admixture (that would be logical), so I suppose there's a quite close in time Nordid ascendent.
    Sabia is from Naples, the most important city of Southern Italy. However, Naples was part of the Habsburg empire, it's possible then that many Nordids lived there. I always had the impression that Napolitans show lighter skin than the rest of Southern Italy in general.

  9. #59
    Account Inactive

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last Online
    Friday, December 4th, 2009 @ 12:38 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Other Other
    Gender
    Age
    36
    Posts
    713
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazorquero View Post
    Spain received not only Goth and Visigoth blood, but much before that, the Celts entered Iberia and mixed with Iberians (Celtiberians) which is IMHO the main source of nordid blood in Spain. The northern region of Galicia has a lot of cities with names derived from Celtic culture (Lugo for example). I also remember a thread in Skadi started by Galaico on nordid Spaniards, and all of them were from Galicia, which at first glance susprises because the Galician archetype is more that of a robust Mediterranid. More evidences of nordid descendants in Spain are well documented and even crucial for history: Hernán Cortés, his rufosity was the ruin of the Aztecs, and he was a common poor Spaniard of those times before becoming conquistador.
    Wich Celts? the Central European ones i presume? BTW, the Swabian(Suebi) made the largest contribution of Nordic blood, they settled in Minho and Galicia and these regions(ancient Gallaecia) are still the fairest of all Iberia.
    I would say that the Galician archetype is the Berid one but this type comes often with blondism and rufosity. Rufosity appears frequently on Atlanto-meds too, for example i have a reddish beard and freckles too. Curiously a genetic marker U6(if i'm not mistaken) that is typical in Berber populations appears at high levels here too.

  10. #60
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 13th, 2010 @ 02:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    Extraterrestrial
    Ancestry
    Germany/Saxons
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Lower Saxony Lower Saxony
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,464
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
    Nagas of India:

    The Naga ethnic group of India

    also, the miss india contestant from Nagaland or Sikkim, i don't remember which
    Well obviously they do fit well in there since it's a whole ethnical group which is not even too small. It seems to be a kind of relatively progressive palaemongolids with maybe some little sinid admixture and funnily some of these greatly resemble Japanese people where a lot of people have a similar racial make up.

    That female friend of me is aswell rather out of place for her origin. She's from Fuijian and has some rather uncommon traits for the people there.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Post Examples of Racially Infantile/Paedomorphic Individuals
    By Rafael in forum Physical Anthropology
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: Saturday, January 11th, 2020, 05:11 PM
  2. Post Examples of Racially Progressive Individuals
    By Agrippa in forum Physical Anthropology
    Replies: 368
    Last Post: Tuesday, January 18th, 2011, 06:08 AM
  3. Post Examples of Racially Progressive AND Attractive Individuals
    By Elongated One in forum Physical Anthropology
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Tuesday, July 27th, 2010, 12:35 PM
  4. Replies: 52
    Last Post: Sunday, March 11th, 2007, 03:46 AM
  5. Post Examples of Racially Un-Progressive Individuals
    By nätdeutsch in forum Physical Anthropology
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Wednesday, November 1st, 2006, 01:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •