Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 92

Thread: Post Examples of Individuals Who Look Exotic/Atypical for Their Locality

  1. #41
    Account Inactive Huzar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 11th, 2008 @ 10:35 PM
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Gender
    Politics
    Paganist
    Posts
    2,485
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Italian showgirl............



  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Monday, October 8th, 2007 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Age
    39
    Posts
    76
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadu View Post
    I beg your pardon?!:
    She's Icelandic and as far as i know it's an European country.
    This woman's phenotype isn't European! Am I the only one who realizes that? She may be born and raised in Iceland, but she is not truly Icelandic! She probably has Lappid ancestors!

  3. #43
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last Online
    Friday, December 4th, 2009 @ 12:38 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Other Other
    Gender
    Age
    35
    Posts
    713
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigg View Post
    This woman's phenotype isn't European! Am I the only one who realizes that? She may be born and raised in Iceland, but she is not truly Icelandic! She probably has Lappid ancestors!
    She's ethnically Icelandic, maybe you don't know the range of phenotypes in Europe, not all are Europid.

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Monday, October 8th, 2007 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Age
    39
    Posts
    76
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadu View Post
    She's ethnically Icelandic, maybe you don't know the range of phenotypes in Europe, not all are Europid.
    You are saying that non-Europid types can be ethnically European? I'm saying that they can't! To be European you must be Europid! Otherwise you have to accept all the immigrants coming from other continents too.

  5. #45
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last Online
    Friday, December 4th, 2009 @ 12:38 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Other Other
    Gender
    Age
    35
    Posts
    713
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigg View Post
    You are saying that non-Europid types can be ethnically European? I'm saying that they can't! To be European you must be Europid! Otherwise you have to accept all the immigrants coming from other continents too.
    Ethnicity is based on culture and language, of course immigrants cannot be culturally European since they are affiliated to other cultures, even those born here. But you must understand that not all Europeans are Europid( BTW, Europid is used for all Caucasoids,except Aethiopids) because there are exceptions like Sinid(mongoloid) influenced Europids like Finns or Middle Eastern looking South Europeans

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Monday, October 8th, 2007 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Age
    39
    Posts
    76
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadu View Post
    Ethnicity is based on culture and language, of course immigrants cannot be culturally European since they are affiliated to other cultures, even those born here. But you must understand that not all Europeans are Europid( BTW, Europid is used for all Caucasoids,except Aethiopids) because there are exceptions like Sinid(mongoloid) influenced Europids like Finns or Middle Eastern looking South Europeans
    I'm sorry Kadu, but I disagree with you! What is racially foreign can't be European! I bet it's this kind of attitude that destroyed racialism in Europe!

  7. #47
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last Online
    Friday, December 4th, 2009 @ 12:38 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Other Other
    Gender
    Age
    35
    Posts
    713
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigg View Post
    I'm sorry Kadu, but I disagree with you! What is racially foreign can't be European! I bet it's this kind of attitude that destroyed racialism in Europe!
    So according to you, a Nordid Afghan is more European than Bjork?

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Monday, October 8th, 2007 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Age
    39
    Posts
    76
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadu View Post
    So according to you, a Nordid Afghan is more European than Bjork?
    Hahaha Nordid Afghan! No he is foreign too, like Bjork!

  9. #49
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last Online
    Friday, December 4th, 2009 @ 12:38 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Other Other
    Gender
    Age
    35
    Posts
    713
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigg View Post
    Hahaha Nordid Afghan! No he is foreign too, like Bjork!
    So what's your criteria, culture, language, race, what?

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Monday, October 8th, 2007 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Age
    39
    Posts
    76
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadu View Post
    So what's your criteria, culture, language, race, what?
    Race, culture and language! I think it's based on race too. Racially alien people shouldn't be European. If you accept them, then Houston, we have a problem!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Post Examples of Racially Infantile/Paedomorphic Individuals
    By Rafael in forum Physical Anthropology
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: Tuesday, October 8th, 2019, 12:20 AM
  2. Post Examples of Racially Progressive Individuals
    By Agrippa in forum Physical Anthropology
    Replies: 368
    Last Post: Tuesday, January 18th, 2011, 06:08 AM
  3. Post Examples of Racially Progressive AND Attractive Individuals
    By Elongated One in forum Physical Anthropology
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Tuesday, July 27th, 2010, 12:35 PM
  4. Replies: 52
    Last Post: Sunday, March 11th, 2007, 03:46 AM
  5. Post Examples of Racially Un-Progressive Individuals
    By nätdeutsch in forum Physical Anthropology
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Wednesday, November 1st, 2006, 01:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •