View Poll Results: Should polygamy be made legal?

Voters
279. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

103 36.92%
  • No.

134 48.03%
  • Other opinion.

21 7.53%
  • No opinion/I just want to see the votes.

21 7.53%
Page 6 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111656 ... LastLast

Thread: Polygamy

Last Online
    Sunday, December 14th, 2008 @ 05:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Tydal/Litorid/Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Identitär
    Religion
    Indo-europeisk Traditionalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Post Re: AW: Polygamy: what is your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellenic Eagle
    READ what i m writing stupid northern man, i am not ARGUING with the girl, and suddenly dropin the "you are Jewish" line, as an ARGUMENT.

BEFORE i argue with her in any way, i openly and honestly state, i do not care about the opinion of a Jewess, while i am posting and discussing in a supposedly EUROPEAN forum.
    Ok, so I'm stupid northern and she's jewish

IMHO you shyed away from answering a post, because the poster was jewish. It would have been more convincing if you had shattered her remark with facts, but that is only my opinion

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 11:49 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Naturalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

To Hellenic Eagle: I'll have to support the "stupid northman" in this one mate, since you not making a point in stating she is jewish. She might even be an alien lifeform for all that matters, the point she is trying to make clear is that she feels YOU are attacking female equality rights, simply put.
    That people breed with those they find attractive within their own ethnic population is all the eugenics I think is necessary. - Milesian

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, May 12th, 2012 @ 01:36 PM
    Subrace
    Greek
    Aristocrat/Idealist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Polygamy: what is your opinion?

Oh oh oh oh , im "so sorry guys", i didnt know you are working in the Simon Wiesenthal Center.

Were you offended by my last posts? Well, its my thread after all, so i guess i have the ability and the power to answer only to the posts i wish to answer to!

Cheers, haha

Last Online
    Friday, March 25th, 2016 @ 07:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt Australian
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Guerilla Philosopher
    Politics
    Aristotelian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

And you, sound like a .......Jewess!

Now, if i was interested in a Jewesse's opinion, i wouldnt be posting in a European Cultural Racial and Spiritual Preservation forum, would I?
    She is a Jewess. What is your point? Or are you just going to scream 'she's a Jewess!' and pretend that her argument is invalid? How ironic. You're named after the greatest philosopher Hellas ever had and yet he would've simply said ad hominem and shot your stupid 'She's a Jewess!' point down the drain. Perhaps you should at least attempt to refute her.
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream at night, in the dusky recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams, with open eyes, to make it possible.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Greek
    Aristocrat/Idealist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
    You're named after the greatest philosopher Hellas ever had and yet he would've simply said ad hominem and shot your stupid 'She's a Jewess!' point down the drain.

Are you telling me you know what my name is?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Greek
    Aristocrat/Idealist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Strange, i didnt know Jack the Ripper had so many democratic sensitivities.

Who could have ever imagined that Jack the Ripper would be a friend and supporter of Jews?

Last Online
    Tuesday, October 26th, 2004 @ 12:40 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Romania Romania
    democratic
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hey, there!
    i think there should be a clear distinction between monogamy & polygamy as a social option with all the legal papers included, and monogamy & polygamy as a way of life; i mean, if u decide to have a partner and be trustful, u can call it monogamy. otherwise, if ur way of life that best fits u is havin' as many partners as possible, then u can call it poligamy.
    now, havin' desires and tryin' to satisfy 'em it's so normal, that there should be no argument that could stay up against this ! so i'm totally for actin' like ur basic sexual instinct tells u. by the way, not satisfyin' ur needs can turn out into frustration...
    but this is smth to do primary with hormones. later, if we decide to take the charge of a family, the best way is findin' a person who is compatible with us on a more various area then just sex. and for the sake of the kids, the best way is to have a marriage. of course, this isn't a guarantee for a happy family life; moreover, there r situations and situations. this isn't a prescription. but, at least, this is what i think it's the best option.
    as for the cheattin' dilema , i'm not sure if ppl can stay truly by a person for a lifetime period, but the only way of findin' out is tryin' the love "filter". and now, of course, love is smth related to a person to person way of understandin' things...
    ain't i so tolerant today?

Last Online
    Friday, March 25th, 2016 @ 07:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt Australian
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Guerilla Philosopher
    Politics
    Aristotelian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Are you telling me you know what my name is?
    Perhaps I've confused you with another poster. Perhaps not.

Strange, i didnt know Jack the Ripper had so many democratic sensitivities.

Who could have ever imagined that Jack the Ripper would be a friend and supporter of Jews?
    I am many things, but democrat is not a word I'd use to describe myself. And yes, I am defending Jews - to a limited extent, though no one has found out that limit.
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream at night, in the dusky recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams, with open eyes, to make it possible.

Last Online
    Wednesday, May 10th, 2006 @ 09:11 PM
    Country
    United States United States
    student/freelance writer
    Politics
    other.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Poll option:
    "I believe in a society where no marrital ties whatsoever will exist. Children created out of free-associated mating, will be without a declared mother/father and should be in the hands of the state. Total freedom."
    Again, the views expressed on this forum take an ironic turn.

An attempt to reconcile the notion of children being 'in the hands of the state' with that of 'total freedom' for their parents would be inherently contradictory; for this reason such a concept cannot be seriously considered.

Quote Originally Posted by svartabrandr
    I think that if a woman cannot satisfy her man he should be allowed to seek outside release as long as they both think this is a good idea. People have urges for a reason. If you are hungry you should eat same thing with sexual needs.
    Just as hunger should not provide an excuse for gluttony, primitive hormonal urges should not be used to write off indulgence of another sort.

Do you truly believe that human sexual desire could be classified as a need? A desire for something that is not necessary for the survival of an individual is just that-- a desire.

Quote Originally Posted by Siegfried Augustus
    This is a very interesting dilemma. In principle, I have no problem with consensual polygamy, though I'm monogamous myself. Polygamy might actually be eugenic, as it puts increased sexual selection on the males; if one male can have multiple females bound to him, this means a number of males (especially among the lower strata of society) will end up without a spouse. These unmarried men may, however, cause a nation that practices polygamy to be less stable than a monogamous one.
    Interestingly, these very circumstances can lead to a prevalence of practiced male homosexuality not found in monogamous societies (for obvious reasons this does not apply to genetic homosexuality, and seems not to affect the rate of so-called 'open' homosexuality). When one considers it, it's fairly obvious why this is the case (though from the surface alone it may seem that the opposite is true).

Also: this goes for those of you who voted for any of the 'all men' options (which were disproportionately favored over the 'all women' options, perhaps not surprisingly considering the apparent male-female ratio of this forum) -- I challenge you to provide a truly rational explanation as to why you think so. I am not at all 'attacking' you; I'd simply like to debate this.

Last Online
    Thursday, November 8th, 2018 @ 04:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    student
    Politics
    Irish Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I don't think it can actually viably work. I believe even if two people start out and consensually decide to keep their own relationship casual and see other people aswell, eventually, one will get more and more attached to the other and want it to stop and more than likely the other [more than likely, the man] will not and will remind her of what they decided
    We're just not capable of it imo. Soul destroying behaviour..

Page 6 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111656 ... LastLast