Subrace
    Dinarid/Alpinid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Split: Albanian Matter

To Mannerheim about Balkan and Albanians:

Mannerheim,from where did you get the idea that Balkanians are turkified racially? Do you seriously think that before ottomans balkan population looked like finns or scandinavians? where do you see in albanians turanid/mongoloid traits? how well do you know history of ottoman balkan? when your forefathers lived in woods at same time far in south ancestors of albanians and other balkanians marched as far as india under Alexander the great!
    Last edited by Parsifal; Wednesday, March 21st, 2007 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Please make your post in the English language only, and leave the mockery aside

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 27th, 2007 @ 07:06 PM
    Subrace
    halstatt nordid
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    Single, looking
    Politics
    conserved/concerned
    Religion
    RC
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: Finns

Well... as for Fins they resemble a Baltid nation with some nordid as well as uralic influence. As for the Albanians - most of those I've seen do not look very europoid. Perhaps slightly medditeranid, but surely you do not look like some of your slavic neighbours - Croats or Serbs... And in the end - you were utterly absorbed by Islam and the Ottomans so by nature of your culture you converted to Asiatics... simple isn't it?

Last Online
    Sunday, April 1st, 2007 @ 12:36 AM
    Subrace
    Dinarid/Alpinid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pelka von Golcza View Post
    Well... as for Fins they resemble a Baltid nation with some nordid as well as uralic influence. As for the Albanians - most of those I've seen do not look very europoid. Perhaps slightly medditeranid, but surely you do not look like some of your slavic neighbours - Croats or Serbs... And in the end - you were utterly absorbed by Islam and the Ottomans so by nature of your culture you converted to Asiatics... simple isn't it?
    have u seen the pictures i have posted of Albanians? nature of our culture is old and indigenous to balkans! and i take it as a compliment that we dont look like slavs simply coz we are indigenous balkan population,remember that slavs started to appear in balkans only around 600ad! while Albanians were mentioned in 2th century buy greek geographer and before that mainly as illyrians, in ottoman era we had our own rulers who ruled us and not turkish pashas, in Albanian lands nor any turkish settlemets were established,Albanians are moustly mountain people and there is no records of albanians late settling into balkans,well there are serb made records but not the real ones, we Albanians are aware of who and what we are and we are proud of being what we are,we survived slavic invasion,ottoman invasion and many invasions before them,we still speak our unique language and we still look the same as we looked before ottomans or slavs,our culture has not changed, Albanians are one of the best survivers in europe!

i will make a picture thead about Balkan populations,soo as i get more free time!

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 27th, 2007 @ 07:06 PM
    Subrace
    halstatt nordid
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    Single, looking
    Politics
    conserved/concerned
    Religion
    RC
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dukagjin View Post
    have u seen the pictures i have posted of Albanians? nature of our culture is old and indigenous to balkans! and i take it as a compliment that we dont look like slavs simply coz we are indigenous balkan population,remember that slavs started to appear in balkans only around 600ad! while Albanians were mentioned in 2th century buy greek geographer and before that mainly as illyrians, in ottoman era we had our own rulers who ruled us and not turkish pashas, in Albanian lands nor any turkish settlemets were established,Albanians are moustly mountain people and there is no records of albanians late settling into balkans,well there are serb made records but not the real ones, we Albanians are aware of who and what we are and we are proud of being what we are,we survived slavic invasion,ottoman invasion and many invasions before them,we still speak our unique language and we still look the same as we looked before ottomans or slavs,our culture has not changed, Albanians are one of the best survivers in europe!

i will make a picture thead about Balkan populations,soo as i get more free time!

Well... in fact you did not survive as you allowed yourselves to be sucked out of the european culture into the oriental one... while racially you are a mix. Anyway this thread is on the Finns... so why don't someone close it and make a split to create a new one on the Albanians???

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 09:01 AM
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Pontid
    Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    Religion
    Slavic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well... in fact you did not survive as you allowed yourselves to be sucked out of the european culture into the oriental one... while racially you are a mix. Anyway this thread is on the Finns... so why don't someone close it and make a split to create a new one on the Albanians???
    I'll have to respond to this even though it will be off topic. This is over the top, if you can't tell dinarid from anatolid, turanid, and other turkish types (and yes, dinarid is one of them, but as Dukagjin said, dinarids are indigenous to the balkans, ie pre-turkic), it's your problem. No need to go arrogantly saying albanians are turkified racially.

Last Online
    Thursday, February 12th, 2009 @ 04:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    other
    Ancestry
    European
    Subrace
    Dinarid
    Country
    Other Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

you have not idea dude...I dont know where you based, so if you can find any article antropology that you claim, please post here??...serbs are more dark and shorter than Albanians...(serbs are from Asia).

Last Online
    Thursday, February 12th, 2009 @ 04:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    other
    Ancestry
    European
    Subrace
    Dinarid
    Country
    Other Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

look Albanian culture is the most oldest european (those culture have not your own country), and while you claim albanians are mixed...where you based, give any article?/?...turks settlers were in Greece/Serbia/Bulgaria/Macedonia.

Last Online
    Sunday, April 1st, 2007 @ 12:36 AM
    Subrace
    Dinarid/Alpinid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

oriental one? what do you mean buy that? give me an example! our culture is indigenous to balkans,our traditional costumes are indigenous,etc...
    while we are racially mixed? mixed with who? do you mean subracially mixed? well yes we have Moustly Dinarics Alpinids and some Norics mixed with eatchothers! if you think that Albanians are mixed with non-europeans then you are wrong, because there is no turanid,mongoloid or semitic traits in Albanians,antropological and genetic studies of Albanians tell us something very different that your opinions about Albanians!. Why dont you look at other balkanians? if Albanians are mixed then is also the whole south europe! since when do you think that south europe was Blond and Nordic looking? it never was! since when do you think that Nordics are the true europeans and south europeans are not? in my opinion Nordics are new europeans compared to south europeans!.

Dont' close your eyes,just look at the Thread i created about Albanian Dinarics!