Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Hitler’s Secret Book on the Nordic race in both Europe and America

  1. #1
    . "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member



    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    .
    Gender
    Age
    53
    Religion
    +
    Posts
    848
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Lightbulb Hitler’s Secret Book on the Nordic race in both Europe and America

    The below excerpt is from Hitler’s Secret Book (Hitlers zweites Buch) and concerns his views in ~1928 on the Nordic race in both Europe and America.


    “As soon, however, as a people in general once impregnates its life with the thought that it can find its daily subsistence through peaceful economic activity alone, the less will it think of a violent solution in case this attempt should fail; on the contrary, it will then all the more try to take the easiest path to overcome the miscarriage of the economy without thereby having to risk its blood. As a matter of fact, Germany already finds herself in the middle of this situation. Emigration and birth control are the medicines recommended for our nation's salvation by the representatives of pacifistic economic policy and the Marxist view of the state.

    The result of following these counsels, especially for Germany,will be of the most fateful importance. Germany is racially composed of so many unequal constituent elements that a permanent emigration perforce will remove from our nation people who have the greatest capacity for resistance, who are the boldest and most determined. These, above all, like the Vikings of yore, will also today be the bearers of Nordic blood.

    This slow diminution of the Nordic element leads to a lowering of our general race value and thus to a weakening of our technical, cultural, and also civic-political productive forces. Hence, the consequences of this weakening will be especially grievous for the future because there now appears as a dynamic actor in world history a new state which, as a truly European colony, has for centuries received the best Nordic forces of Europe by way of emigration; aided by the community of their original blood, these have built a new, fresh community of the highest racial value.

    It is no accident that the American Union is the state in which at the present time most inventions are being made by far, some of which are of an incredible boldness. Americans, as a young, racially select people, confront old Europe which has continually lost much of its best blood through war and emigration. Just as little as one can equate the accomplishment of one thousand degenerate Levantines in Europe, say in Crete, with the accomplishment of one thousand racially still more valuable Germans or Englishmen, so can one just as little equate the accomplishment of one thousand racially questionable Europeans to the capacity of one thousand racially highly valuable Americans.

    Only a conscious folkish race policy would be able to save European nations from losing the law of action to America, in consequence of the inferior value of European peoples vis-a-vis the American people. If in place of this, however, the German people, along with a bastardization systematically conducted by Jews with inferior human material and a lowering of its racial value as such caused thereby, also lets its best blood-bearers be taken away by a continuation of emigration in hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of individual specimens, it will slowly sink to the level of an equally inferior race and hence to that of an incompetent and valueless people.

    The danger is especially great since, because of the complete indifference on our side, the American Union itself, inspired by the teachings of its own ethnologists, has established special standards for immigration. By making entry to American soil dependent on definite racial prerequisites on the one hand, as well as on the definite physical health of the individual as such, bleeding Europe of its best people has, indeed, perforce been legally regulated. This is something which our whole so-called national bourgeois world and all its economic politicians either do not see or, at least, will not hear of because it is unpleasant to them and because it is much cheaper to pass over these things with a couple of general national phrases.”
    Source: Hitler, Adolf, 1889-1945. Hitler's secret book. Translation of a manuscript dictated by Hitler in 1928. Published in Germany under title: Hitlers zweites Buch.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Scoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Friday, April 1st, 2005 @ 09:39 AM
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Location
    Inside the Box
    Gender
    Politics
    Posthuman
    Posts
    836
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Post Re: Hitler On European & American Nordics

    It's pretty well-known that one of Hitler's inspirations (in particular for the Lebensraum policy) was the Anglo-American conquest of the West.

    Put simply, white people in this country kicked butt. A reading of daily life in the colonial and pioneer eras will show what tough, resourceful, bold, and brave people these were. We forged a new destiny and a new identity. This beautiful, rich land gave us the freedom to do this.

    Europeans live amidst the relics of thousands of years of history - which can be both enriching, but also dry, stale, and limiting. Too much history can have a deadening effect on the rising human spirit and imagination.

    The negative side of this American spirit can be a kind of stupid egoism that can easily be misused to guide the masses towards the goals of a small elite. The cowboy attitude of "I am the law" - which is very much like Nietzsche's idea of the blond beast, the laughing lion - can become stupidity.

    But I think Americans deserve a lot of credit. We really do have a lot to be proud of - and the older I get, the more strongly I feel this. It's easy for armchair intellectuals to condemn us, but history is made by action, not coffeehouse philosophy.

    But I'm not so sure the strength of America was our genetic stock compared to Europe. Lots of people who came here were the losers of Europe - so an opposite argument could be made that we are descended from the scum of Europe.

    Instead, I think it's situational: we were free, because of the land and because we were a new nation. We didn't have a tottering edifice of "tradition" and "culture" hampering our aspirations - we did something new and fresh. When the "old men" who control cultures are dead or not in power, then new young people create fresh things - this happened in Europe after the Black Plague, and even in many parts of the Middle East in the wake of Mongol mass-slaughter.

    Barbarians create something fresh - as Oswald Spengler noticed.
    "Whatever is done from love always occurs beyond good and evil." - F. Nietzsche

  3. #3
    . "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member



    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    .
    Gender
    Age
    53
    Religion
    +
    Posts
    848
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Smile Re: Hitler On European & American Nordics

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoob
    It's pretty well-known that one of Hitler's inspirations (in particular for the Lebensraum policy) was the Anglo-American conquest of the West....
    Yeah, Hitler apparently liked a lot about this country (that which he learned at a distance). He should have immigrated here, then he could have had all the ACTION and EXCITEMENT he could have handled! lol Then, there would probably not have been a 'WW2' (or at least not a war on the scale that that one was) and all the horrors associated with it it, and all the other nonsense from that war that still HAUNTS us all to this very day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoob
    ...Put simply, white people in this country kicked butt. A reading of daily life in the colonial and pioneer eras will show what tough, resourceful, bold, and brave people these were. We forged a new destiny and a new identity. This beautiful, rich land gave us the freedom to do this....
    You're talking about my ancestors, are they yours too!? Yeah, living in this country was no 'cake-walk' prior to about a 100 years ago; and our ancestors deserve all the credit for making this place so prosperous. They were tough, unlike us today, we are weak, inspite of all appearances, methinks. E.g., they were the kind of folks that when they got MAD about things they would even RISE UP against governmental authorities (twice against the Crown Gov't; once {by Southerners} against U.S. Gov't.); modern Americans are incapable of such things. This land itself was and is, as you say, indeed a geniune blessing to White Americans (at the expense of non-Whites). As for the identity and destiny, with every passing day I find it harder and harder to go by the label and I tremble when I contemplate the destiny of this land.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoob
    ...Europeans live amidst the relics of thousands of years of history - which can be both enriching, but also dry, stale, and limiting. Too much history can have a deadening effect on the rising human spirit and imagination....
    I'm a LOVER of OLD things and HISTORY, so as far as I go, in this regard, Europe is FAR more atractive to me than America. And, I've never in my adult life been fond of so-called 'progress.' But, that's just me, though. I hear what you say, America has probably taken the 'lead' for the very reasons you provide.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoob
    ...The negative side of this American spirit can be a kind of stupid egoism that can easily be misused to guide the masses towards the goals of a small elite. The cowboy attitude of "I am the law" - which is very much like Nietzsche's idea of the blond beast, the laughing lion - can become stupidity...
    WELL SAID and VERY APPLICABLE in March of 2004!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoob
    ...But I think Americans deserve a lot of credit. We really do have a lot to be proud of - and the older I get, the more strongly I feel this. It's easy for armchair intellectuals to condemn us, but history is made by action, not coffeehouse philosophy....
    There's a lot I'm not proud of in regard to this country....some things I'm absolutely SICK about. But, credit is indeed due this country in many ways. "History is made by action, not coffeehouse philosophy"<--you sound like Hitler here! LOL That's 'UN-AMERICAN,' dude! LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoob
    ...But I'm not so sure the strength of America was our genetic stock compared to Europe. Lots of people who came here were the losers of Europe - so an opposite argument could be made that we are descended from the scum of Europe....
    Yes it was/is. Hitler was right about this. America would NOT have become what it is had it not been for, IMO, Americans of northern and western European ancestry. IMO, a man of English blood born in Virginia is the same (stock-wise) as a man of English blood born in Cambridge, England; etc., etc. America DID 'suck' a lot of what I consider to be 'fine' folks from Europe. Also, not everyone who emigrated/immigrated were scum. As I'm sure you know, folks did the act for all kinds of reasons completely unrelated to being 'degenerate.' E.g., my paternal forefather left Switzerland in the early 1700s because he was a devout-Christian-pacifist, and the Swiss authorities of that era HATED the idea of anyone who didn't want to participate in war/national defense; so, such folks as him were politically persecuted; thus, he and a WHOLE LOT of other folks with identical or similar circumstances (most completely unrelated to pacifism, I might add) as his just packed up their things and left for (hopefully) 'greener pastures.' Folks like that (IMO, and I'm not a pacifist like my forefather was) were not 'scum' (i.e., if one considers 'scum' to be murders, crooks, rapists, thieves, et al.). So, just like Hitler said, MANY a GOOD/GIFTED/DECENT man/woman came here from there; FAR more than the bad, IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoob
    ...Instead, I think it's situational: we were free, because of the land and because we were a new nation. We didn't have a tottering edifice of "tradition" and "culture" hampering our aspirations - we did something new and fresh. When the "old men" who control cultures are dead or not in power, then new young people create fresh things - this happened in Europe after the Black Plague, and even in many parts of the Middle East in the wake of Mongol mass-slaughter....
    "New America," for me is despicable. You're right, of course, about the break with tradition (that's what the so-called 'Revolution' was about, in part). OLD men have always ruled America, though! We've never had a catastrophe along the lines of those that brought the YOUNG man to the fore (the 'Civil War' killed off most of the young guys, for instance). Mind you, I do know what you mean, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoob
    ...Barbarians create something fresh - as Oswald Spengler noticed.
    "Barbarians" in modern America are called the "rising tide of color." Now, they're creating something 'fresh,' aren't they? I like Spengler, but I can't help but wonder on that sentiment...our 'barbarians' here today are all about creating something ROTTEN.

    THANKS for the reply Scoob =).

  4. #4
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Last Online
    Friday, September 5th, 2008 @ 06:36 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Posts
    4,095
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Post Re: Hitler On European & American Nordics

    Hitler's second book? Is this really Hitler's book? Has it been generally accepted as such?

  5. #5
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Last Online
    Friday, September 5th, 2008 @ 06:36 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Posts
    4,095
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Post Re: Hitler On European & American Nordics

    Oh yes, I forgot to mention that we know this theory well in the US. The good blood landed in America but only stayed "back east" long enough to take a crap. Then, they left for California.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: Monday, April 4th, 2011, 11:26 PM
  2. Adolf Hitler's "Secret Book" (Zweites Buch)
    By Bernhard in forum Literature & Book Reviews
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Thursday, September 16th, 2010, 12:28 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: Tuesday, July 27th, 2010, 04:13 AM
  4. Stalin's Secret Hitler Biography to be Published!
    By Mac Seafraidh in forum Literature & Book Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Saturday, March 12th, 2005, 06:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •