Thread: Light Hair -> Nordid?

Last Online
    Saturday, August 30th, 2008 @ 07:21 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Light Hair -> Nordid?

I have a little bit of knowledge of a different taxonomy than the one used by default in user profiles here. Otherwise my knowledge of taxonomy is based on historical knowledge and probability. However, I don't mind learning some

When "extreme nordid" types are discussed here it seems that the question of whether light hair is a typicly nordid trait or not is a largely confused area of debate.

I can distuinguish between dark blond hair and brown hair although both are dark. Does that distinction have anything to do with nordidness?

Also does locks or curls indicate anything?

Bright blue vs. blue vs. greyish blue eyes?

Is light hair a nordid trait or not?

Please be more articulate than to just say yes or no

Answers that relate hair, eyes and other taxonomically relevant information to nordid as well as other europid types are welcome, but please answer the questions posed above if you can

Last Online
    Sunday, April 1st, 2007 @ 02:18 AM
    Subrace
    Eriliskaz
    Hermit
    Occupation
    Teutonologist
    Politics
    Pangermanicism
    Religion
    Aðelakhaiðús.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Re: Light Hair -> Nordid?

Yes, light hair is a Nordid feature. But it is not a feature confined to or particular to Nordids. Upper Paleolithic types frequently have blonde hair, especially Faelids and Baltids. Nordid hair often turns brown, even dark brown with age, but if this happens early in life, it usually indicates that there is some Atlantid or North Atlantid influence involved (which may not be discernable at all in the osteology/morphology, because skeletally Atlantids and Nordids are basically the same).

Locks or curls on a Nordid person tend to indicate UP admix, or less often Mediterranid admix. Although wavy hair is considered endemic to the Nordic race.

Bright blue and grey eyes are Nordic. Green eyes indicate Up admix.

I hope this answered your questions.
    -Hyge sceal ðe heardre, heorte ðe cénre, mód sceal ðe máre, þý úre mægen lytlaþ. -The Battle of Maldon
    -I love the great despisers, because they are the great adorers, and arrows of longing for the other shore. -Thus Spake Zarathustra

Last Online
    Thursday, April 15th, 2010 @ 08:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Trönder/Hälsingetypen
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Racial nationalism/Nordicism
    Religion
    Non-religious
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Re: Light Hair -> Nordid?

Quote Originally Posted by Gere View Post
    When "extreme nordid" types are discussed here it seems that the question of whether light hair is a typicly nordid trait or not is a largely confused area of debate.

I can distuinguish between dark blond hair and brown hair although both are dark. Does that distinction have anything to do with nordidness?

Also does locks or curls indicate anything?

Bright blue vs. blue vs. greyish blue eyes?

Is light hair a nordid trait or not?

Please be more articulate than to just say yes or no

Answers that relate hair, eyes and other taxonomically relevant information to nordid as well as other europid types are welcome, but please answer the questions posed above if you can
    I think that is a lot of questions that are difficult to answer in a simple way. It is difficult because race is about clusters of similarities rather than considering separate similarities one at a time. The individual details are less important. Nordids have light hair but so has East-Baltids and even Alpinids on occasion. That is just a tendency. I think Lundman´s distinction makes sense, but it seems that north-eastern Europeans has even higher incidents of hair and eye blondism, but not skin blondism, than north-western Europeans.

The major racial contrasts in Europe are between the blond North and the brunet South and between the lowskulled West and the high-skulled East. These regional differences have remained approximately the same for several millennia.
    http://www.snpa.nordish.net/lundman-races2.htm

Last Online
    Monday, August 25th, 2008 @ 10:52 AM
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Family
    Single, not looking
    Religion
    Angry protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sv: Light Hair -> Nordid?

This question maybe is out of context,
    But why is this thread in an taxonomy forum were classifications is done not speculations

Light hair can be nordid,or maybe not
    The highest percentage of blondes and blue eyed folk you find is in finland and estonia and according to some on skadi finns and estonians are not nordids so the answer is Then No!!

i stick to the fact that Blonde genes evolved from northern ice age people that have lived in northern europe for almost 30.000 years,

http://www.bookofjoe.com/2006/03/the_last_natura.html

Last Online
    Sunday, February 5th, 2012 @ 03:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Med + Baskid
    Politics
    Atlanticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Re: Sv: Light Hair -> Nordid?

Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim View Post
    i stick to the fact that Blonde genes evolved from northern ice age people that have lived in northern europe for almost 30.000 years,

http://www.bookofjoe.com/2006/03/the_last_natura.html
    No-one has been living in Northern Europe for almost 30,000 years, remember the last Ice Age? Northern Europe was re-colonised about 12,000 years ago, and blondism appeared according to the latest studies 11,000-10,000 years ago.

Last Online
    Monday, August 25th, 2008 @ 10:52 AM
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Family
    Single, not looking
    Religion
    Angry protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sv: Re: Sv: Light Hair -> Nordid?

Quote Originally Posted by Galaico View Post
    No-one has been living in Northern Europe for almost 30,000 years, remember the last Ice Age?
    i BEG TO DIFFER ON THAT,but i think we all can agree that blondes evolved in the north, but when is a whole nother question,
    isn't strange that the scientists say blondes evolved 10-11,000 years ago in the north when indo-european languages was not spoken in northern europe or europe as an whole for that matter,only finnish
    http://www.lib.helsinki.fi/bff/399/wiik.html

worth checking out http://www.johnhawks.net/weblog/revi..._modern/arctic

and so is this http://www.continuitas.com/intro.html

It is generally believed that this vast region was not colonized by humans until the final stage of the last Ice Age some 13,000-14,000 years ago. Here we report the discovery of traces of human occupation nearly 40,000 years old at Mamontovaya Kurya, a Palaeolithic site situated in the European part of the Russian Arctic. At this site we have uncovered stone artefacts, animal bones and a mammoth tusk with human-made marks from strata covered by thick Quaternary deposits.
    And that backs up my claim earlier that Finnish people and other cro magnid sub types and nordic people is all decendants from that upper paleolithic survivor culture,Mammoth hunters, it was in the north, the blondes evolved from, an so called upper survivor paleolithic people,
    just remember that the average Finnish skull of today is most similar to the original Cro-Magnid one

Finns are clearly closest to the original cro-magnon type having average 305.

Finns 305
    Swedes 351
    Samis 354
    Irish,english,scots 389
    Russians 400
    Germans 412
    French 428
    Chezch 460

http://www.mankindquarterly.org/samp...ccorrected.pdf
    Last edited by Nephilim; Saturday, March 31st, 2007 at 10:07 PM.