England England
    Single, looking
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Re: AW: Re: One in five of UK home buyers are Polish

Quote Originally Posted by Pervitinist View Post
    That's what happened after WWII when Ukrainians were moved to Eastern Poland and Eastern Poles to Eastern Germany after 15 Million Eastern Germans had been expelled from their homes.

Churchill had no problems with that, so I'm glad to see that Poles are apparently doing the same in Britain now. @The English: why not move to America?
    As much as it sickens me that mass immigration is destroying my country,I cant argue with your assumption. I think churchill was a war mongerer. The whole multi cultural mish mash we see evident today in Great Britain was born from the ashes of ww2. In our defense though our people have been indoctrined to believe this way forward is the correct way, and although you obviously derive pleasure from our situation, I find it a tragedy.I never understood why we as a nation made a pact with Poland, i do now. It gave the likes of churchill what they wanted.

Last Online
    Monday, February 23rd, 2009 @ 11:06 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    England England
    Single, looking
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Re: One in five of UK home buyers are Polish

Quote Originally Posted by hodekin View Post
    Well, you younger people must do what you think is best, wherever you go you will take your Genes and our future with you and as far as that is concerned you can always ‘start again’ somewhere else.

As for me, I’m too old to start again and too slow to consider running away, so I’ll draw my line in the earth, take a firm grasp of my axe and wait for that foreign cavalry to charge up the hill again.

I don’t kid myself that I can change the eventual outcome, but when I go, it’ll be in style!
    Im with you, this is the land where I belong Ill have to be forced to move, and then ill go kicking and screaming. People like you inspire me, and while there are still folk in our country like yourself then how can we just give up?

Last Online
    Sunday, November 9th, 2008 @ 05:25 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    England England
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    MYOB
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by OneEnglishNorman View Post
    On a slight tangent, I think to myself sometimes, "why bust a gut just to own a small house in England". I know the cost of living is high in a lot of places.
    Blame zoning laws, the greenbelt etc. and such for this. Especially in London. Apparently it further exacerbates the problem of a property shortage, more than anything else.

I just think England will increasingly be an unpleasant place to live, I'd seriously consider emigrating overseas.
    Where to?

Last Online
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    England England
    Single, looking
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: One in five of UK home buyers are Polish

Quote Originally Posted by Pervitinist View Post
    Now I think I really have to clarify something. I made a sarcastic remark, that's it. Don't take this too seriously! I don't like the vision of a Britain overrun by Poles (or Pakis or whatnot) and wouldn't seriously recommend any one of you to migrate westwards just because of Polish or other Easterling pressure.

A better option could be making a deal with the US and sending the "British" Poles over there. Considering Madoc's comment I guess they would be welcomed with open arms in exchange for a few Hispanics who could then be kicked to Mexico to make room for the White newcomers.

However, I'm not so sure if Poles are really the lesser evil compared with Latinos ...
    I wasnt taking your remark seriously, I meant I dont blame you for being indifferent after Britains stance during WW2. There are too many ethnic minorities in the U.K as it is, our infastructure cant cope without taking millions of cheap labour workers also, wherever they are from.. Sorry if I come across as too serious, but this does strike a chord with me , we are literally being over run. Waes Hael!

Account Disabled on Request

Last Online
    Thursday, May 28th, 2009 @ 03:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Bruenn
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SineNomine View Post
    Blame zoning laws, the greenbelt etc. and such for this. Especially in London. Apparently it further exacerbates the problem of a property shortage, more than anything else.
    I can put up with England being a small country, third world immigration or not, but everything else on top - the huge underclass, deteriorating public services - is the straw to break the camel's back. Who can honestly say that England is moving onwards and upwards?

Where to?
    Another English-speaking country

But let's be honest, all white countries, maybe even Switzerland (?) are dying. I think the game is over and it's not even gradual, you can see it year by year. Best we can hope for is a small whites-only territory to be established some place.

Last Online
    Sunday, November 9th, 2008 @ 05:25 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    England England
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    MYOB
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I can put up with England being a small country, third world immigration or not, but everything else on top - the huge underclass, deteriorating public services - is the straw to break the camel's back. Who can honestly say that England is moving onwards and upwards?
    Hear no evil, see no evil. Where I'm studying it's still pretty much majority white, and since I rely little on public services, I can't say much about them. One thing I cannot understand is why people always complain about the trains here. Do they think it's much different in Sweden? It isn't - and it is in fact just as pricy.

Another English-speaking country
    Australia? The USA is deteriorating as well.

But let's be honest, all white countries, maybe even Switzerland (?) are dying. I think the game is over and it's not even gradual, you can see it year by year. Best we can hope for is a small whites-only territory to be established some place.
    Greenland?

Last Online
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    England England
    Single, looking
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

England is moving backwards.The game is over as you put it. As for whites only territory, even if they initially leave us alone, they will then proceed to turn what they have into a bigger cess pit than it is already, then look at the utopia we have built for ourselves and move in on that.I dont think they will be happy untill they exterminate us. Exactly the practice that they have blamed nazism for and shouted thier discust for over the years.

Account Disabled on Request

Last Online
    Thursday, May 28th, 2009 @ 03:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Bruenn
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SineNomine View Post
    Hear no evil, see no evil. Where I'm studying it's still pretty much majority white, and since I rely little on public services, I can't say much about them. One thing I cannot understand is why people always complain about the trains here. Do they think it's much different in Sweden? It isn't - and it is in fact just as pricy.
    Well, really the cost of housing, council tax, to an extent fuel tax. I think we're in for a slew of enviro taxes. Then ID cards etc etc. Just feels so constrictive. Yet anywhere else you could buy a house much cheaper with lots of land, outbuildings to stash your vehicles in and so on.

TBH I think we need a new country. I don't know where... I just don't feel that England, US, Canada, are worthy of investing time in, because they're dead in the water.

We need to build something new. There's millions of like-minded people. Just think how cool that would be, if you knew that the area you lived would stay European forever. Everyone living there would have a positive attitude and a sense of pride.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 03:15 PM
    Subrace
    Skando-Nordid->CM
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Well, really the cost of housing, council tax, to an extent fuel tax. I think we're in for a slew of enviro taxes. Then ID cards etc etc. Just feels so constrictive. Yet anywhere else you could buy a house much cheaper with lots of land, outbuildings to stash your vehicles in and so on.

TBH I think we need a new country. I don't know where... I just don't feel that England, US, Canada, are worthy of investing time in, because they're dead in the water.

We need to build something new. There's millions of like-minded people. Just think how cool that would be, if you knew that the area you lived would stay European forever. Everyone living there would have a positive attitude and a sense of pride.
    That time will come no doubt when we are truly marginalised beyond phsyical means. Maybe in the same regard to how Israel emerged for the Jews? I don't trust the world in the hands of foreign races, especially if it's Middle-Eastern, i'm more trusting atleast of the Orientals ability to govern.

We're in the hand-over period, slowly breaking down tradition, our beliefs and values and sovereignties until we have little to nothing left and the newcomers will inherit it all.
    Tired

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast