Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: One in five of UK home buyers are Polish

  1. #11
    Auf der Durchreise
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    Saturday, September 27th, 2008 @ 10:26 PM
    Subrace
    Nordocromagnosomething
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Gender
    Politics
    NS
    Posts
    1,303
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    AW: Re: One in five of UK home buyers are Polish

    Quote Originally Posted by Weiler View Post
    Perhaps indigenous Brits could move to Poland en masse. In the end they'd merely switch geographic places.
    That's what happened after WWII when Ukrainians were moved to Eastern Poland and Eastern Poles to Eastern Germany after 15 Million Eastern Germans had been expelled from their homes.

    Churchill had no problems with that, so I'm glad to see that Poles are apparently doing the same in Britain now. @The English: why not move to America?

  2. #12
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Æmeric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Gender
    Age
    57
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Posts
    6,274
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    575
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    525
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

    Re: AW: Re: One in five of UK home buyers are Polish

    Quote Originally Posted by Pervitinist View Post
    Churchill had no problems with that, so I'm glad to see that Poles are apparently doing the same in Britain now. @The English: why not move to America?
    Sounds like a great idea. But first we would have to expell 40+million "Hispanics" to make room for them.

    We could resettle Glynd Eastwd in Atlanta or Memphis. Plenty of Paleo-Negroes to keep him happy.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Thruthheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 04:15 PM
    Subrace
    Skando-Nordid->CM
    Country
    England England
    Location
    East of Pennines-South of Humber
    Gender
    Posts
    1,329
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Re: AW: Re: One in five of UK home buyers are Polish

    Quote Originally Posted by Pervitinist View Post
    That's what happened after WWII when Ukrainians were moved to Eastern Poland and Eastern Poles to Eastern Germany after 15 Million Eastern Germans had been expelled from their homes.

    Churchill had no problems with that, so I'm glad to see that Poles are apparently doing the same in Britain now. @The English: why not move to America?
    Nice to see you support the replacement of English peoples and culture here in our homeland. And why would we move to America? Payback eh?
    Tired

  4. #14
    Member Mannerheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    Thursday, March 22nd, 2007 @ 06:15 PM
    Subrace
    West-baltid + nordid
    Gender
    Religion
    Almost progressive
    Posts
    1,438
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: One in five of UK home buyers are Polish

    Quote Originally Posted by hodekin View Post
    True! But 'Blood and Soil' means much more to me than accepting we are just part of a geographical land mass.
    Nobody seems to understand my "humorous" (if you can say so) meanings about anything. Of course im in favour that english should stay and live with their own people and in their own land .

  5. #15
    Auf der Durchreise
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    Saturday, September 27th, 2008 @ 10:26 PM
    Subrace
    Nordocromagnosomething
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Gender
    Politics
    NS
    Posts
    1,303
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    AW: Re: AW: Re: One in five of UK home buyers are Polish

    Quote Originally Posted by Thruthheim View Post
    Nice to see you support the replacement of English peoples and culture here in our homeland. And why would we move to America?
    Frankly, I sometimes think that we (or our offspring) might all end up in America or some other colony at some point in the future provided that the present rate of non-Euro immigration and parallel Euro demographic decline and/or emigration continues and the trend of successive westward migrations of Eastern peoples is not stopped or reversed.

    Plus, the English fought a whole war because of Poland (and to keep NS Germany from putting its plans of reversing the Eurasian migration trend into practice). So i figured they'll probably have enough love for the noble Polish people to welcome them all in their homeland (making room for them by migrating somewhere else). And it wouldn't even be something new. Anglo-Saxons are themselves an example of the general trend of Eurasian westward migration, so why not migrate a bit further over the ocean?

    Payback eh?
    Am I a Jew or what?!




    PS: For those who didn't notice. My original post was - of course - also a joke in the Mannerheimian sense.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Thruthheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 04:15 PM
    Subrace
    Skando-Nordid->CM
    Country
    England England
    Location
    East of Pennines-South of Humber
    Gender
    Posts
    1,329
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: One in five of UK home buyers are Polish

    Quote Originally Posted by Pervitinist View Post
    Frankly, I sometimes think that we (or our offspring) might all end up in America or some other colony at some point in the future provided that the present rate of non-Euro immigration and parallel Euro demographic decline and/or emigration continues and the trend of successive westward migrations of Eastern peoples is not stopped or reversed.

    Plus, the English fought a whole war because of Poland (and to keep NS Germany from putting its plans of reversing the Eurasian migration trend into practice). So i figured they'll probably have enough love for the noble Polish people to welcome them all in their homeland (making room for them by migrating somewhere else). And it wouldn't even be something new. Anglo-Saxons are themselves an example of the general trend of Eurasian westward migration, so why not migrate a bit further over the ocean?
    I'm confused as to your usage of the term "Eurasian"? A folk hailing from the Saxony region of Germany/Jutland of Denmark and the Angle between surely have no significance to modern Immigrants, they were settlers and invaders. Not benefit scrounging, job takers.

    An island people we indeed are, surrounded by sea, unlike Germany - whose natives are probably much more akin to Poles(being neighbours). America wouldnt ever be in the question, if we are going to extremes of some kind of Mass populus clearance, it'd be Downunder.
    Tired

  7. #17
    Auf der Durchreise
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    Saturday, September 27th, 2008 @ 10:26 PM
    Subrace
    Nordocromagnosomething
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Gender
    Politics
    NS
    Posts
    1,303
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: One in five of UK home buyers are Polish

    Quote Originally Posted by Thruthheim View Post
    I'm confused as to your usage of the term "Eurasian"? A folk hailing from the Saxony region of Germany/Jutland of Denmark and the Angle between surely have no significance to modern Immigrants, they were settlers and invaders. Not benefit scrounging, job takers.
    That's what they all say.

    An island people we indeed are, surrounded by sea, unlike Germany - whose natives are probably much more akin to Poles(being neighbours). America wouldnt ever be in the question, if we are going to extremes of some kind of Mass populus clearance, it'd be Downunder.
    You may be an island people today (temporarily?), but - as you said - your ancestors came from the continent. Consequently, the English and other island dwellers are just as Eurasian as the Germans, Poles and Chinese.

  8. #18
    Senior Member Cythraul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Last Online
    Friday, April 23rd, 2010 @ 09:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England & Nederlands
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    England England
    Location
    Buckinghamshire
    Gender
    Age
    36
    Family
    Engaged
    Occupation
    Graphic Design
    Politics
    Cynical
    Religion
    Old
    Posts
    848
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Re: One in five of UK home buyers are Polish

    Quote Originally Posted by OneEnglishNorman View Post
    I just think England will increasingly be an unpleasant place to live, I'd seriously consider emigrating overseas.
    I agree! I plan to migrate to the Scottish highlands, or perhaps Scandinavia as soon as my circumstances allow it. I'm proud of what England USED to be, and many would call me a coward - moving away instead of standing and fighting, but I can't see things getting better. The problem is - even if the English government had the best national intentions, England is now held so highly, by the whole world, as an ideal place to be - that there will always be a huge demand by foreigners to come and overcrowd this country.

    I'm English, but I have Dutch, Scottish and German ancestry (particular my mother, who is a Dutch immigrant herself)... so in a way, I feel a little hypocritical opposing migration. I wouldn't exist otherwise. Also, I think there's a good chance I have more celtic/gaelic blood in me than anglo saxon. So I'm of the peoples who saw England, Scotland and Wales not as 3 seperate entities, but as one land.

  9. #19
    Account Disabled on Request
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 28th, 2009 @ 04:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Bruenn
    Location
    europe
    Gender
    Posts
    4,145
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Re: One in five of UK home buyers are Polish

    Quote Originally Posted by CrashLikeThunder View Post
    I'm English, but I have Dutch, Scottish and German ancestry (particular my mother, who is a Dutch immigrant herself)... so in a way, I feel a little hypocritical opposing migration. I wouldn't exist otherwise. Also, I think there's a good chance I have more celtic/gaelic blood in me than anglo saxon. So I'm of the peoples who saw England, Scotland and Wales not as 3 seperate entities, but as one land.
    That is not hypocritical

    There isn't even a question of assimilation with Dutch, Germans and Scottish because they are all similar stock to the English. Only if we cast the net further to Italy in the south and Finland in the north, does the question of assimilation come into play.

    And given the high standards of living in those countries (or similar countries), there is no possibility of floods and floods of (f.e.) Finnish coming to England and forming 20% or whatever, of the population of English cities. I don't even know if England would require quotas from those nations, because they seem stable and prosperous, and there is no reason now or in the future why England would be inundated with Italians, save for a steady trickle to work in the traditional occupations of cooking, clothing, and so on.

    I do draw the line at Poland and at Turkey and also Balkan nations. They are not only differently ethnically but also culturally.

    ---------------------

    If for example: 5,000 Englishmen a year wanted to bring over their Polish brides, then OK. But that's different to literally hundred(s) of thousands of Polish men and women entering each year and effectively colonising the urban areas of England.

    So that's why a clear immigration policy is needed, to nail all this down.

  10. #20
    Senior Member hodekin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Tuesday, May 30th, 2017 @ 03:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England England
    Location
    East Anglia
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    English Nationalist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Posts
    184
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: One in five of UK home buyers are Polish

    Well, you younger people must do what you think is best, wherever you go you will take your Genes and our future with you and as far as that is concerned you can always ‘start again’ somewhere else.

    As for me, I’m too old to start again and too slow to consider running away, so I’ll draw my line in the earth, take a firm grasp of my axe and wait for that foreign cavalry to charge up the hill again.

    I don’t kid myself that I can change the eventual outcome, but when I go, it’ll be in style!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 'Name and Shame Sex-Buyers'
    By Nachtengel in forum Men, Women, & Relationships
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Sunday, March 28th, 2010, 11:49 AM
  2. Saab Has Potential Buyers: Sweden
    By Eoppoyz in forum Sweden
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Tuesday, February 24th, 2009, 01:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •