Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Skadi's Active Users?

  1. #1
    Member Mannerheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    Thursday, March 22nd, 2007 @ 05:15 PM
    Subrace
    West-baltid + nordid
    Gender
    Religion
    Almost progressive
    Posts
    1,441
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Skadi's Active Users?

    What have happened to hundreds and hundreds of skadis active users.Some months ago active users was counted in thousands when now its counted in few hundreds. What happened ? Rather paradoxial.Not to mention guests.They are also gone.

  2. #2
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Æmeric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Gender
    Age
    57
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Posts
    6,269
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    570
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    518
    Thanked in
    226 Posts

    Re: Skadis active users ?

    The German section was spinned off to http://forum.thiazi.net that's what happen.

  3. #3
    Member Mannerheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    Thursday, March 22nd, 2007 @ 05:15 PM
    Subrace
    West-baltid + nordid
    Gender
    Religion
    Almost progressive
    Posts
    1,441
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Skadis active users ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madoc View Post
    The German section was spinned off to http://forum.thiazi.net that's what happen.
    Thanks.

    Rather sad. This forum lost some credibility when germanic german section was moved.

  4. #4
    Account Inactive nemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 17th, 2007 @ 12:54 AM
    Subrace
    nord/med maybe not sure
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Politics
    WHITE Nationalism
    Religion
    catholic
    Posts
    620
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Skadi's active users ?

    I don't know if it is true or not, but I have been reading on several web sites, that Skadi is being infiltrated by jews in their staff, and some of the posters said they would not post here anymore.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Kurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last Online
    Saturday, July 4th, 2009 @ 07:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    French Canadian
    Gender
    Posts
    537
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Skadi's active users ?

    Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    I don't know if it is true or not, but I have been reading on several web sites, that Skadi is being infiltrated by jews in their staff, and some of the posters said they would not post here anymore.
    Those who write things like this post on forums openly runned by "Aryans" such as Arabs, Porto-Ricans, North-Africans and other "pure" "White types". These boards are a joke.
    "The heavenly motions... are nothing but a continuous song for several voices, perceived not by the ear but by the intellect,
    a figured music which sets landmarks
    in the immeasurable flow of time."

  6. #6
    Sound methods Chlodovech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 03:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Gender
    Politics
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    3,128
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,429
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,472
    Thanked in
    1,072 Posts

    Re: Skadi's active users ?

    Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    I don't know if it is true or not, but I have been reading on several web sites, that Skadi is being infiltrated by jews in their staff, and some of the posters said they would not post here anymore.
    I think the origin of these claims lie with Skadi's Germanic orientation, often misunderstood or neglected.

    Secondly - why people might think we're too liberal, is simply because this forum is not propagating this or that ideology - although you could safely say that Skadi Forum operates within a meta-political consciousness, but that's still not the same thing.

    So people can get offended over here, however, that's a small price to pay for an amount of intellectual independence.

  7. #7
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    German Empire German Empire
    Location
    Munich
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Reactionary
    Religion
    Pagan
    Posts
    589
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Re: Skadi's active users ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Parsifal View Post
    Secondly - why people might think we're too liberal, is simply because this forum is not propagating this or that ideology - although you could safely say that Skadi Forum operates within a meta-political consciousness, but that's still not the same thing.

    So people can get offended over here, however, that's a small price to pay for an amount of intellectual independence.
    I am glad the German section is somehow going its own way, but I personally feel that our mods should apply Skadi-Rules more vigorously. Sometimes it takes a bit of evil to make things right again. @Parsifal, you know what I mean...

  8. #8
    Member Mannerheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    Thursday, March 22nd, 2007 @ 05:15 PM
    Subrace
    West-baltid + nordid
    Gender
    Religion
    Almost progressive
    Posts
    1,441
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Skadi's active users ?

    I meant that its rather sad that german section is gone cause i am quite pro-german.Many individual germans,rare posters to english section (like example Landgar,Maikowski,Drömmarnas stig and some others) brought many interesting german point of views.Of course here are still many active german posters like Pervitinist,Jäger,Valkyrie and Agrippa(though he havent brought out this him beeing german very much and of course it is indifferent.Just as he is wise,its fine with me) who are enough credible for me visiting occasionally in skadi. Actually it was only german members posts what i read most carefully. Others i just glanced with hurry. Kidding, here are many wonderful members also who are mainly from british isles(australia)finland or from usa.

  9. #9
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    German Empire German Empire
    Location
    Munich
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Reactionary
    Religion
    Pagan
    Posts
    589
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Re: Skadi's active users ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    I meant that its rather sad that german section is gone cause i am quite pro-german.Many individual germans,rare posters to english section (like example Landgar,Maikowski,Drömmarnas stig and some others) brought many interesting german point of views.Of course here are still many active german posters like Pervitinist,Jäger,Valkyrie and Agrippa(though he havent brought out this him beeing german very much and of course it is indifferent.Just as he is wise,its fine with me) who are enough credible for me visiting occasionally in skadi. Actually it was only german members posts what i read most carefully.
    All of us here are radically Pro-German(ic). We are all working for the very best Germanic Online Community in the whole wide world.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Ragnar Thorsson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Wednesday, October 20th, 2010 @ 08:22 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Nordid/Keltic admixture + CM
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Friesland Friesland
    Gender
    Politics
    F*ck politics!
    Posts
    1,423
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Re: Skadi's active users ?

    Skadi's active users ?
    I am quite active to be honest. I think the most active ones are from the Anthropology section. It's so addictive.
    Germanic Ethnic, Cultural, Spiritual and Racial preservation

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Do Christian Skadi Users Get on Well with Pagans?
    By german islander in forum Christianity
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: Sunday, April 24th, 2011, 09:16 PM
  2. Active Users in Skadi Forum Statistics?
    By Gaian Meroveus in forum Help & Suggestions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Saturday, May 13th, 2006, 03:35 PM
  3. Test: Are you an active and energetic person?
    By Hellenic Eagle in forum Psychology, Behavior, & Neuroscience
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Wednesday, December 31st, 2003, 02:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •