Subrace
    Don't know
    Politics
    conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: US Asians and Hispanics to triple in number as baby boomers fade away

Quote Originally Posted by old aryan
    The Hispanic tide could change 1) if they ever build a wall onthe southern borders and ENFORCE IT(!), 2) stop big business/big growers from 'importing' these people (who, by the way, send their money HOME -- see not America!!), and giving the exuse that Americans will not do their work -- sure, if you want to pay 25 cents/hour with no bene's!!!!!!, 3) you 'discourage' big business in this practice through REAL ENFORCED PENALTIES, and/or tax breaks for hiring American workers (they always respond from their pocketbooks!!)
    Same withthe asians -- don't let 'em in & don't give those here amnesty, etc., or America will soon have the 'problem' that Canada-Quebec has (except much worse!!) withthe 2 language thing
    Well we have a problem here. We are in the wake of a changing global economy that is gearing us towards an era where our country cannot survive in an isolationist state. I personally fear, what may happen as I see jobs in my field disappear overseas. We are mostly a service oriented country, our industries have already gone everywhere else. But with smart business tactics and government policies I believe that we can use this change to our advantage. Plus, if you think about the jobs that are being occupied by migrant workers, they are usually jobs that most americans don't want and are too prideful to take. Overall, we must accept the fact that this country was founded as a melting pot and its written in our constitution that all men are created equal, there's not much going to change there.
    I feel that we need to capitalize on the globalization of the economy, and use it to our fullest advantage to create higher level jobs and improve our education systems to teach our youth to be more competitive especially in tech fields. Programming languages should be taught early on in school and we should accelerate our learning. Change will happen we must do our best to stay on top of our game and not get lazy and blame others for our own shortcomings.
    We have a very strong country, that has influenced change in many other countries and now we must adapt or become obsolete.
    Last edited by wetcracker; Friday, March 26th, 2004 at 04:10 AM.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 27th, 2004 @ 04:37 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Politics
    Raving
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elistariel
    I, personally, never said they would NEVER be able to make it into high positions of the corporate world, only that at present they have not. You do not live in North Carolina, so do not make judgement calls on southerns. We're not all backwater rednecks. You are the one that joined Skadi, you knew this was a European preservation forum. I frankly don't understand what you are doing here. You are entitled to your beliefs, but you have done nothing even slightly supportive of European culture. You should be on a multi-cultural forum. I find your presence here to be unwarranted.
    Number 1: I lived in the south. They do still do stupid shit there. I recall an incident where an black walked on the wrong SIDE of the street and he was shot for that later on. Racism is very much real. In defense of culture, some would kill to preserve it.

I have racist parents and grandparents. With my personal experiences, I learned that their myopia is truly making them miserable with hate and intolerance.

Number 2: you're right, You're not backwater rednecks but I garrantee you, you're in the bible belt. With anti-evolutionists, absolute power of god, the preservation of the aryan race pounded down with the bible, That's pretty good indication of intolerance. Some would call "mixing with the sons of cain" as a sin in the eyes of god. Hate vindicated and justified with the bible is really an shield of ignorance.

Number 3: You're from the southern states and yet you're on a forum that's for european preservation? Have you ever lived in europe? what do you know of europe? your ancestry?

Number 4: Most preservation means intolerance. It's one thing to respect ancestry, culture, blood and such - It's another to complain of another culture since it's "robbing you of your preservation".

I'm done with you for the moment -

These "wetbacks" once lived in a thirdworld country, corrupted and perverted by greed and hate. Do you have ANY idea how much people earn in mexico? There's a reason why the send money down there - they fucking care about their own family.

Prevention of education, equal rights, equal treatment as other citizens doesn't help them from the "trailer of 25 family members"... Do you actually think that if they have millions of dollars, they would still live in that trailer? no, they're doing the best they can from the circumstance they came from.

If you dont know english, you don't have many job opportunities in united states. That, in my opinion, is stupid.

Europe is a perfect model of the mingling of cultures... It's common for an european to know three diffrent languages. There's french, english, german, spanish, nordic, swedish, russian, and etc.... There's scientific proof that having bilingual influence stimulates intellectual capacities.

Children who learn a second language or grew up with two different languages, where one language does not replace the other but supplements the other show the greatest benefits. The more fluent one becomes in bilingualism, it is more likely for one to get greater cognitive flexibility and improved concept formation.

It's like having two different frames of reference for concepts; different ways of looking at things in the world provided by the different languages.

And from what I read, US being bilingual is BAD? oooooh-kaaaaay... I'll assume you did your research. Prove me wrong.

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 30th, 2016 @ 07:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celtogermanic
    Ancestry
    England, France, Germany, Ireland, Scottish, Switzerland, Wales
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    North Carolina North Carolina
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Crip-Flo
    Number 2: you're right, You're not backwater rednecks but I garrantee you, you're in the bible belt. With anti-evolutionists, absolute power of god, the preservation of the aryan race pounded down with the bible, That's pretty good indication of intolerance. Some would call "mixing with the sons of cain" as a sin in the eyes of god. Hate vindicated and justified with the bible is really an shield of ignorance.

Number 3: You're from the southern states and yet you're on a forum that's for european preservation? Have you ever lived in europe? what do you know of europe? your ancestry?
    2. I'm a pagan...

3. No I have not been to Europe, nor do I know the details of their culture(s) or government(s). I support them because I support all cultures. I know a great deal of my ancestry. I descend from a variety of locations and cultures. Not all of them white. My ancestors were not...lowly.

I am racist in the sense that I recognize other races, not in the sense that I think one is above the other. I am not the typical Skadi member.

I am done with you for the time being.
    mtDNA - H_7_a (ftDNA) H_7_a_1 (23andme)
    AbDNA - 100% Eur. 23andme: 99.99% Eur., .01% Af.
    23andme: 99.73% European, .27% African
    23andme V3 update awaiting use, got a kit for mom too.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 27th, 2004 @ 04:37 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Politics
    Raving
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elistariel
    2. I'm a pagan...

3. No I have not been to Europe, nor do I know the details of their culture(s) or government(s). I support them because I support all cultures. I know a great deal of my ancestry. I descend from a variety of locations and cultures. Not all of them white. My ancestors were not...lowly.

I am racist in the sense that I recognize other races, not in the sense that I think one is above the other. I am not the typical Skadi member.

I am done with you for the time being.
    Well, now - you're level headed. I like you.

Senior Member Fraxinus Excelsior's Avatar
    Last Online
    Thursday, November 24th, 2011 @ 08:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Diasporan Europid.
    Subrace
    Harmonious Bastard
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    What I'm Paid For.
    Politics
    FolkNationalism/DirectDemocracy
    Religion
    No thanks.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Number 1: I lived in the south. They do still do stupid shit there. I recall an incident where an black walked on the wrong SIDE of the street and he was shot for that later on. Racism is very much real. In defense of culture, some would kill to preserve it.

I have racist parents and grandparents. With my personal experiences, I learned that their myopia is truly making them miserable with hate and intolerance.
    Which street? There are a quite a large number of streets in the South. Maybe he was shot by other blacks for wearing the wrong colors. Yes, racism is still very much alive. It goes by many names; la Raza, NAACP, Jesse Jackson, Affirmative Action, etc.

So what, you "have racist parents and grandparents".And yet, you still live-on. How brave.

How does being Southern imply ignorance of European culture? That is probably the most uninformed, ignorant statement ever written on this forum. This forum is not just about European Preservation; if you would look around the site index, you would notice that there are many topics and sub-topics pertinent to Americans of European extraction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12