Country
    United States United States
    Single, looking
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe View Post

On the other hand, such dreams projects are not sustainable and a waste of time and energy, and those implicated in them must realize it:

Organized Voluntary Isolation
    I suspect our disagreement stems more from our ideologies (goals) than our analysis of practicality. In that regard, I invite you again to spend a half hour reading the material on my website ( aa-essence.net ) and then responding to any arguments you find unsound.

In regards to practicality, please summarize your proposal more clearly. I still fail to understand exactly what you are proposing and what you hope to accomplish. I believe that my suggestion is clear from the other threads and my website.

Even if you were totally dedicated to your bloodline's improvement, it would have to be as striclty followed by your children and grandchildren as well to show significant results.
    What good are textbook Nordid children without a structure which allows for continued maintenance through future generations?

Is maintenance not more attainable by creating a group with a shared ideology?

A.K.A. Autobahn
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, April 12th, 2012 @ 10:59 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Gaul, England, Austria, Canada
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single adult
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    Seems like an enormous waste of money. Couldn't you have your sibling or some relative have a child for you that you can adopt if you want to raise a child so badly? If the woman is infertile why not find some woman who can get pregnant the old fashion way by the husband. Or vice versa. Why spend a million bucks on bribing people and having surgeries etc.?
    I agree! Very Well Said!

Last Online
    Thursday, September 7th, 2017 @ 01:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed Germanic and Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles & Scandinavia
    Subrace
    Borreby x Nordic
    Country
    Other Other
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Gondolier
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Eugenics should not be a dirty word. Its just stock breeding applied to humans after all. But I don't like the way eugenic ideas are being adopted in a pro-choice (=pro-abortion) and free market society. It's just another way human life is being devalued. Besides even in animals selective breeding can create dysgenic trends - bulldogs. Left to parental choice I doubt many parents would choose rebelliousness in kids. Yet rebelliousness is related to innovation.

Last Online
    Friday, October 7th, 2016 @ 03:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Cape Province Cape Province
    Youth
    Religion
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Catterick View Post
    Eugenics should not be a dirty word. Its just stock breeding applied to humans after all. But I don't like the way eugenic ideas are being adopted in a pro-choice (=pro-abortion) and free market society. It's just another way human life is being devalued. Besides even in animals selective breeding can create dysgenic trends - bulldogs. Left to parental choice I doubt many parents would choose rebelliousness in kids. Yet rebelliousness is related to innovation.
    There is a study which I have somewhere about Asians and why they do so well in school but are so poor at innovation. It seems there is a gene---what a shock. Along with school performance Asians are soooo mild mannered and well behaved in school. This lack or rebellious behavior may actually correlate with lack of innovative behavior --as we all suspect.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Borreby x Nordic
    Country
    Other Other
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Gondolier
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    There is a study which I have somewhere about Asians and why they do so well in school but are so poor at innovation. It seems there is a gene---what a shock. Along with school performance Asians are soooo mild mannered and well behaved in school. This lack or rebellious behavior may actually correlate with lack of innovative behavior --as we all suspect.
    A bit of topic but black babies are most restless and Oriental bairns are calmest. This is obviously not a social construct but what to make of it? Navajo kids are quieter than those of Chinese who are calmer than Japanese babies.

Last Online
    Friday, October 14th, 2016 @ 01:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Celt
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Youth
    Occupation
    Law student
    Politics
    Conservative, Nationalist
    Religion
    Lapsed Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    The thought of having, essentially, your child frozen away for years or even decades until it becomes convenient for you to raise a child is just really creepy to me. IVF technology has brought joy to many parents, but I can find little justification for it if the parents are not infertile.

IVF has far from a 100% success rate, so embryo freezing probably actually lowers the birthrate, as an increasing number of women during times of peak fertility freeze their embryos and one day will discover the procedure is not successful.

Last Online
    Friday, October 7th, 2016 @ 03:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Cape Province Cape Province
    Youth
    Religion
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Englisc View Post
    The thought of having, essentially, your child frozen away for years or even decades until it becomes convenient for you to raise a child is just really creepy to me. IVF technology has brought joy to many parents, but I can find little justification for it if the parents are not infertile.

IVF has far from a 100% success rate, so embryo freezing probably actually lowers the birthrate, as an increasing number of women during times of peak fertility freeze their embryos and one day will discover the procedure is not successful.
    For one personal reason or another let alone the expense, IVF does not sound like the answer to the European population pyramid.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Borreby x Nordic
    Country
    Other Other
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Gondolier
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    For one personal reason or another let alone the expense, IVF does not sound like the answer to the European population pyramid.
    There's no guarantee its results will even be eugenic, remember a high IQ sperm bank collapsed years ago. Truth is, high IQ men aren't sexy. If you define fitness by what women evolved to seek in mates, it isn't the kind of men we want to have most children.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234