Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Runic Yoga

''If you are SEEKING ENLIGHTENMENT, Runes are one of the fastest and safest ways to deep mystical experiences, to insights in the workings of the universe and to experience on Oneness. If you want to achieve your FULLEST POTENTIAL AS A HUMAN BEING, Runic practice gives you access to the realms of creation. Runic practice is your gateway to your chakras and to your inherent psychic powers. Chances are, you may find a few more reasons why." - Karl Hans Welz, Grand Rune Master

This is based on the Armanen Runes. Another type of rune yoga which is based on the original 24 runes was mentioned in the book ''Futhark A Handbook of Rune Magic'' by Edred Thorsson. I recommend this book.

''As you know by now, Runes can be viewed as shape-vibrations. In other words, specific shapes can trigger their energies. Shapes, in this respect, are to be understood in a very general way. The first thing which comes into the mind when we talk about shapes, is no doubt the graphic outline of a Rune. Another shape is the mantra, which is a shape of sound. As you will learn soon, Mantras can be sung in many variations, which helps you experience the various shades of Runic energies. Similarly, you can add the shapes of "color" to the Runic symbol, or environments.

In the above, we showed you two extremes of shapes: first the graphic outline, then the sound. Those shapes may be combined, of course, which adds to the potentials of your Runic practice.

One realm of shapes, which is closely connected with, often derived from, the graphic outline of Runes, are hand-and body positions of Runes. When posing those, something from the purely graphic outline is lost, no doubt. However, if you consider the conductivity of energy of the human body, then much is gained. Hand and body positions add extremely valuable dimensions to your Runic practice. Especially when those positions are practiced in a ceremonial set-up, by several persons, each person perhaps representing one specific Rune, or several persons forming one single Rune.''

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, September 5th, 2008 @ 06:36 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Re: Rune Yoga

Isn't Master Welz in the USA? I emailed him a few times with questions and he took the time to respond. He has a whole course of study. This guy is a heavy duty Arman.

Another guy with whom I was in written contact was a guy named Spieth who runs the Friedrich Bernhard Marby school of Runengymnastik. I have a book by Marby, Runenschrift Runenwort Runengymnastik which was prined by Spieth-Verlag, Stuttgart. Marby's system is sometimes called Runic Yoga. Herr Spieth answered my inquiry and went on to tell me the problems he was having with an American outfit who was supposed to be translating and publishing his book for the English speaking world. Well, I already knew how this was going to turn out. Spieth was in the process of getting riped off and there was little I could do to help him. I told him what had happened in history to Schauberger and what had happened to those who made the film: UFOs Geheimnis des Dritten Reiches which went to Cannes and was an excellent film. Sure enough, he was completely ripped off and just could not understand how this could happen to him. I tried to ease the pain and he sent me his books.

Marby's system came to him in a flash of intuition. (so did List's) Spieth warned me against practice of Marby's runic system in combination with anyone else's which he said would be harmful. This fact stopped me cold and I never went on with his system.

Last Online
    Tuesday, November 28th, 2006 @ 07:25 PM
    Subrace
    Aryo-Germanic
    Cyber Warrior
    Politics
    Folkish
    Religion
    Wotanist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dr Solar Wolff,

Which system then have you actually used?
    Have you purchased any of the products from the American site? I have looked at it quite a few times but it seems overl commercial to me. Before I consider using it I would prefer a recommendation by someone such as yourself.
    I have Thorsson`s book which has now become a classic but I would much prefer to obtain more original source material. I have hos translation of Kummer`s work as well.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    California California
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArmanenPriest View Post
    Dr Solar Wolff,

Which system then have you actually used?
    Have you purchased any of the products from the American site? I have looked at it quite a few times but it seems overl commercial to me. Before I consider using it I would prefer a recommendation by someone such as yourself.
    I have Thorsson`s book which has now become a classic but I would much prefer to obtain more original source material. I have hos translation of Kummer`s work as well.
    I have only practiced the methods taught to me by Greg Rowe. He is a guy way into this stuff who actually had an SS teacher. This teacher was a Balt in the Baltic division of the SS. While in Allied concentration camps, these guys exchanged information and taught each other. So, I learned the Sidr from letters he sent me. I leaned to breath the runes from him. He came out to my home for four or five days and taught me the Danubians, a system of runic excerises. Greg is also a teacher of Klima a self defense system (not the German word for Climate). He learned this via the SS man. Greg has written a book on the Danubians. I keep pushing him to get this published but we all have our own priorities.

I also was in correspondence for a brief time with Edred Thorsson, which has been mentioned and who wrote Rune Might Secret Practices of the German Rune Magicians. I thought it was a valuable book and I got quite a bit of information from it. "Thorsson" is a guy living in Atlanta, Georgia. He has a Ph.D. in German Language. Greg Rowe reports to me, however, that "Thorsson's real name is Stephen Flowers and he belongs to a prominent Jewish family in Atlanta. That took my breath away.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 05:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

So the question then is, where do we find a decent system of rune yoga?
    For now I am practicing an eastern type of yoga, I can only say that it's quite effective. I am still waiting on a decent system that works with the runes though...

I had heard that Flowers was a homosexual, (I also have this book) but I didn't know he was jewish. Typical... I had practiced his system a few times but didn't have good feelings about it.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    California California
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NordicPower View Post
    So the question then is, where do we find a decent system of rune yoga?
    For now I am practicing an eastern type of yoga, I can only say that it's quite effective. I am still waiting on a decent system that works with the runes though...

I had heard that Flowers was a homosexual, (I also have this book) but I didn't know he was jewish. Typical... I had practiced his system a few times but didn't have good feelings about it.
    Before I knew he was Jewish, I corresponded with him also, but just briefly. His book was beneficial to me.

There was a thread on Wyda which is Keltic Yoga. I found two books on Wyda in a catalogue in German. They were both written by a woman with a Jewish last name (forget what it was). Recently, another book on Wyda has come out and not written by a Jew. Germanics absorbed quite a bit of Celtic culture as they went south and so this may have cultural significance for Germanics also.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, December 28th, 2008 @ 07:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    British
    Subrace
    sub-nordic
    Country
    England England
    Family
    Single
    Politics
    National Anarchist
    Religion
    Hatha Yoga
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by NordicPower View Post
    For now I am practicing an eastern type of yoga, I can only say that it's quite effective.
    What is your current practise?

Last Online
    Saturday, September 11th, 2010 @ 10:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Soldier
    Politics
    Asatru\Rightwing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

From what i have heard the system of Rune Yoga/ gymnastics was invented from Friedrich B. Marby and called "Stödhur" he used the Armanen-Futhark from G. v. List. Thorson has also written a Book called "nine Gates of Midgard" which is quite popular amoung left hand magical workers. I heard the rumor of him being Jewish years ago at a TOS Forum it seems to be Truth. Despite of that some of his works are quite respected amoungh Scientists, while his books about magical teachings are regarded fictional.

kind regards

Utgard-Loki
    ------------------

Das begehrt ich,
    was ich gestern hatte;
    weißt du, was es war ?
    Der Leute Lähmer,
    des Wortes Hemmer,
    des Wortes Wecker auch.
    Skadi Member
    kannst du es raten ?

Das ist eines der wenigen Edda-rätsel die nicht
    nur mit göttlichem Beistand zu lösen sind

Last Online
    Wednesday, May 18th, 2016 @ 01:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Country
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Politics
    Old Stock Nativism
    Religion
    Heathen Theosophy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Solar Wolff View Post
    Greg Rowe reports to me, however, that "Thorsson's real name is Stephen Flowers and he belongs to a prominent Jewish family in Atlanta. That took my breath away.
    Not to impinge upon the reputation of your friend, but both the Wikipedia article on him, and the biographical sketch from his own web page list his birthplace as Bonham, Texas. Here is a picture:

I'm not too good at anthropological taxonomy, but he doesn't look jewish to me either (I'm going to post his mug up in that forum directly after this). The only reason I bring this up is that I feel Dr. Flowers' books are among the best available on the runes, and would hate to see Skadi readers turned away from looking into his work.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    California California
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    Not to impinge upon the reputation of your friend, but both the Wikipedia article on him, and the biographical sketch from his own web page list his birthplace as Bonham, Texas. Here is a picture:

I'm not too good at anthropological taxonomy, but he doesn't look jewish to me either (I'm going to post his mug up in that forum directly after this). The only reason I bring this up is that I feel Dr. Flowers' books are among the best available on the runes, and would hate to see Skadi readers turned away from looking into his work.

I think I said in my posts that I benefited from the work of Dr. Flowers. I have one or two of his books and don't intend to throw them away. His discussion of places of power was especially good, I thought. My friend Greg is deep into this world and I am not so deep. He has given me good information on this and other matters but you certainly have the right of rebuttal. Please, tell us what you know.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast