Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: [split] The Good and Evil of Abortion

  1. #1
    Senior Member Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    Monday, February 27th, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Scottland primarily
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    Contested-Zone, Arizona
    Gender
    Occupation
    Networking
    Politics
    National Socialist
    Religion
    Atheist/Pagan/Odinist
    Posts
    461
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Cybersex – is it cheating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmanareiks View Post
    ...cheating in any form is alright, because it is a contract which can be broken.

    (I believe in abortion especially for those who are too stupid to control procreation on their own)
    This makes me sad for two reasons:

    1. I would hope that Germanic couples would be more honorable to one another in a relationship than to cheat on one another. If one or both no longer wants to be together or wishes to pursue another mate, fine. But at least do it all above board honorably with open communication and not behind the back cheating. Please end the relationship you are in amicably with your Germanic partner before surreptitiously cheating.

    2. Not to open the whole debate on abortion here, but I happen to be an expert in this field having previously worked in an educational capacity dealing with the issue of abortion and having studied its various methods in gruesome detail. Suffice it to say that NO current method of abortion takes the pain of the infant into consideration. Furthermore, I worked in an animal hospital and we euthanized many different types of animals from time to time. Even there, we did take the pain felt by the animal and its emotional well being into consideration while administering lethal measures. That is only humane. I would hope that in the future mankind, and especially Germanics, would at least come to the consensus that if we are going to kill unborn babies, we at least do so in an humane as way possible with the stress and pain of the infant taken into consideration as well. That's all.

    We must secure the existence of Our Volk and a future for Germanic Children.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Airmanareiks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Last Online
    Thursday, February 3rd, 2011 @ 07:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Icelandic
    Gender
    Age
    51
    Posts
    176
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Cybersex – is it cheating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    NO current method of abortion takes the pain of the infant into consideration. .


    What is your earliest memory?
    Mine is about 6 years old.

    A baby does not feel pain at that young of an age. Because it does not have self conscoussness. Self Consciousness or the ability to FEEL pain really does not happen until after infancy. Certainly, a fetus does not feel pain nor does a ant feel pain when you step on it. Should we call one a murder if you kill a insect? Its the same thing because a fetus and an insect do not have self consciousness.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    Monday, February 27th, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Scottland primarily
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    Contested-Zone, Arizona
    Gender
    Occupation
    Networking
    Politics
    National Socialist
    Religion
    Atheist/Pagan/Odinist
    Posts
    461
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Cybersex – is it cheating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmanareiks View Post
    What is your earliest memory?
    Mine is about 6 years old.

    A baby does not feel pain at that young of an age. Certainly, a fetus does not feel pain nor does a ant feel pain when you step on it. Should we call one a murder if you kill a insect? Its the same thing because a fetus and an insect do not have self consciousness.
    That is scientifically and clinically proven false. Infants most certainly have developed pain receptors. Therefore they feel pain. And they demonstratively react to the application of pain as evidenced by actual findings. Such as their screaming in the womb as I have witnessed on ultrasound and attempting to curl up and swim away from surgical devices ripping their limbs apart and tearing their intestines and genitalia off. Mind you, this is all observed while they are all still a B.A.B.I. ---Before Actual Birth Infant--- or "fetus". Littleless, after they are actually born and up to six years old. That is why we have child abuse laws my friend. And why a baby screams when pain such as scalding hot water is applied to her flesh or she falls down and breaks a limb.

    Comparing Germanic children and infants to insects is ludicrous. Your obvious lack of even basic scientific study in this field is woefully apparent by the sophomoric arguments your erroneously present here. Until you study these things in more detail, I highly suggest you just stick to opining how you advocate cheating on your Germanic mate. Which is ethically repulsive in and of itself.

    We must secure the existence of Our Volk and a future for Germanic Children.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Airmanareiks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Last Online
    Thursday, February 3rd, 2011 @ 07:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Icelandic
    Gender
    Age
    51
    Posts
    176
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Cybersex – is it cheating?

    Cool down.
    You must be a Jesus lover with a different ethic.

    It is ludricous to believe that a fetus, or entity of 3 months are less, can actually feel pain and REMEMBER IT.

    With your theory, you must be a Jianist who believes that it is evil to step on insects because they feel it.

    If you are a Jianist fine. I am not.

    Now if the world was UNDERPOPULATED then I agree. We need at the people we do. But OVERPOPULATION is going to destroy the earth (Greenhouse effect) and we will all be burned alive because there are too many people here. Ever hear of carrying capacity? It the foundation of biology. We have exceeded the carrying capacity of the earth and thus will destroy it because of views like yours.

    Further, in your Jesuit/Jiaist world, the lowest forms of life would outbreed the better/more self restrainted species. Thus, today you see the stupider, non aryan races growing while the highest quality estates, dimensh.

    Without being too harse, you view is going to destroy the world. Now who is intelligent and who is naive?

  5. #5
    Senior Member Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    Monday, February 27th, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Scottland primarily
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    Contested-Zone, Arizona
    Gender
    Occupation
    Networking
    Politics
    National Socialist
    Religion
    Atheist/Pagan/Odinist
    Posts
    461
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Cybersex – is it cheating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmanareiks View Post
    Cool down.
    You must be a Jesus lover with a different ethic.



    you must be a Jianist who believes that it is evil to step on insects because they feel it.

    in your Jesuit/Jiaist world

    Now who is intelligent and who is naive?
    Halt with your name calling now Mister!

    Re-read the posts. I simply advocated humane approach to infanticide being agreed upon rather than a torturous one. I never wrote anything about memory of pain. That's all on you. Now you go off the deep end about "Greenhouse" effect and sustainable living theories. I know all about those theories and more. Did you know that the earth's temperature was actually warmer during the age of the dinosaurs eons ago? Were the T-Rex and their buddies driving around in SUV's then? Besides, it is the third-world "developing nations" who the same liberals prop up who are doing massive damage to our environment and we are paying the price for it.

    And what about the false liberal cries that we are all going to flood due to the polar icecaps melting? Ever see ice melt? Ice displaces more surface area than water already due to the molecular structure of the ice crystals. Therefore, if anything, we would gain coast as is seen in Northern Germany on the dikes there. (I know. I lived on one.)

    Just a few decades ago the same liberals were using scare tactics to have us believe we were creating an ice age. It is all about mass hysteria and the control measures the elites can then oppose upon the masses and our Western industry.

    Do we need to clean up the environment? Ja. Do we need to clean up the gene pool? Ja. I have advocated these things all along. But your illogical and unscientific analysis are embarrassing to this forum.

    And your false assumptions about my religious/social/scientific beliefs will not be tolerated.

    We must secure the existence of Our Volk and a future for Germanic Children.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Airmanareiks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Last Online
    Thursday, February 3rd, 2011 @ 07:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Icelandic
    Gender
    Age
    51
    Posts
    176
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Cybersex – is it cheating?

    Calling the Kettle black. You started the name calling by deriding my education "sophmoric" which justifies to assume that you are a Jianist or Jesus lover based on your morality. But calling someone a Jesus lover is not name calling. Its the same as if a Jesus lover called me a "pagan" or a "heathen". You may be offended by the name, but do not believe Jesus was "christ" being he never existed. Jesuits or Jesus lovers is how I view what you call "christianity" but like they don't call me an Aryanist, a Odinists, a panentheist, which is an accurate description of my religion, I do not have to call them by THEIR prefer appelation. Its not name calling but a descriptive view, which another thread would be more appropriate to debate the issue.
    ________________________________________ __________

    Where are the dinosaurs now?
    They are extinct like everyone is going to be in the future (may take thousands of years but it will happen due to exponential growth of populations and civilizations which consume energy).

    Do you know that the oceans are rising every year?
    Do you know that the earths tempature is rising?

    At some point, due to overheating (humans emit 60 watts of power just living, plus consumtion of fuel) and destroying oxygen resources (diminshing ratio of heat consumption to oxygen generation) LIFE will be destroyed, unless you stop:

    Population Growth (you first need to find a sustainable carrying capacity. What is the number? The earth's carrying capacity may only be 100 million). You may have to drastically reduce the population from 4 billion to 100 million to save the planet.

    If everyone thought as you did, Life will be destroyed. That is a fact.

    Back to your pain theory.

    You feel more pain knocking your knee against a table then a 1 month year old "fetus" feels.
    According to your Jianist theory, it is worse to knock your knee against a table then destroy a non reflective being like an insect. A rat probably has more self consciousness then a 1 month fetus. So you would outlaw the killing of rats in the world (no more insecticides or exterminators). See how your view leads to a serious wasteland. Pacifism is obviously the view. Being I don't see killing lower life forms or even (enemies) wrong, I have no problem with stepping on ants, the killing of rodents in houses, killing fetus, nor killing of human enemies when it is JUSTIFED. Thus, there is no serious sin created if it is justifed by evaluating the future costs/benefits of those actions. The greater good.

  7. #7
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Leofric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Monday, June 25th, 2018 @ 02:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Gender
    Age
    40
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Telecommunications
    Politics
    Libertarian/Neo-Imperialist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Posts
    1,200
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Re: Cybersex – is it cheating?

    This thread is a split from the following thread:
    http://forums.skadi.net/cybersex_cheating-t89701.html

    Let me also take this opportunity to remind all parties involved to treat one another with proper civility.

  8. #8
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Æmeric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Gender
    Age
    57
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Posts
    6,269
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    571
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    519
    Thanked in
    227 Posts

    Re: Cybersex – is it cheating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Leofric View Post
    Let me also take this opportunity to remind all parties involved to treat one another with proper civility.
    When talking about abortion ? Maybe this discussion should be moved to the Free Speech Forum.

  9. #9
    Naturbursche
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Boche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Wednesday, December 24th, 2008 @ 10:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Gender
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,575
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Re: [split] The Good and Evil of Abortion

    I'm annoyed by the people who say: "You can't abort, the baby is alive inside the womb."
    People have different views on it. Since i cant remember my time in the womb, i'd say that i was just a lifeform which was feeded by the mother throughout her body. And not a living with feelings and memory.
    All those people who are against abortions concerning "humanity" are just indoctrinated by catholic doctrine.
    Same goes also for those sick neo-christians who say that extremly diseased babies by birth shouldnt be put to eternal sleep.
    Later they mostly die in their extreme disease situations anway and jsut have suffered more. Of course the baby can't decide. But i would feel bad as parent to let it live and die after a few months of pain and suffering.

    And at all, the woman may only decide if it will be aborted or not, since she has to carry it out.




    Gruß,
    Boche
    "We Germans fear God, but nothing else in the world; and already that godliness is it, which let us love and foster peace."
    - Otto von Bismarck, 1888

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    Thursday, February 12th, 2009 @ 09:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Other than Germanic
    Gender
    Posts
    2,360
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Re: Cybersex – is it cheating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmanareiks View Post
    What is your earliest memory?
    Mine is about 6 years old.
    Mine is from 2 years of age.

    A baby does not feel pain at that young of an age. Because it does not have self conscoussness. Self Consciousness or the ability to FEEL pain really does not happen until after infancy.
    You are wrong. a newborn has fully developed nervous system and is very able to feel pain. In fact I believe infants feel everything more intensely because they have the same amount of nerves than adults, but in smaller package. The baby screams his/her lungs out right after being born because of the pain, it's very painful, and propably also traumatic experience to come through the birth canal. However, life is pain, and some pain is necessary.


    Certainly, a fetus does not feel pain nor does a ant feel pain when you step on it. Should we call one a murder if you kill a insect? Its the same thing because a fetus and an insect do not have self consciousness.
    Depends how well the nervous system of a fetus is developed.

    ----

    Considering abortion, a fetus becomes a human being with human rights after it's capable of surviving outside the womb. But womens rights to decide the fate of the fetus ends at 14 weeks. If there's some malformations of the fetus, then it's fate can be decided even later.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Deciding Over Abortion
    By Nachtengel in forum Parenthood & Family
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Sunday, March 22nd, 2009, 08:37 AM
  2. Abortion in the Third Reich
    By cosmocreator in forum Law, Ethics, & Morals
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Tuesday, August 31st, 2004, 11:30 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •