Thread: Human origins

vimaranes81

Post Human origins

Howdy!

This is my first post here and as I intende to get as much information as I can, I'll draw some topics.

First of all, I know that most of you are probably followers of the oficial "ape to men" theories (I just want to add that if you are, please be polite and civil for I don't intend to offend no one). Well, I'm not! Furthermore, I've been trying to workout a theory that I'll explain the rudiments and that I've gathered some info about it.

One must never forget that pre-human remains are very rare and very deteorated and that the methods of dating them are not very relyable (C14, for instance, the more you go back in time, the more the error margin). One must also noyt forget that the media are controlled by "you know who" and that scientists perpetuate errors, destroy evidences or hide proofs that go agaisnt the established theories, the same ones that give them power.

So, and to start, I'm sarting to develloping the theory that several different apes gave birth to several different types of races. I know that many claim Africa or Palestine as the Birthplace of Mankind but one musn't forget that the differences between climates and historical events make many remnants destroyed.

So, my theory is that Australopithecus/Habilis gave birth to the niggers, the Pithecanthropus/Synanthropus to the yellow/melanesian, the Neanderthal to the australasians (I read that some vestiges were found in Indonesia, and the nowadays Aboriginals have an accentuated prognatism) and the Cro-Magnon to the Whites.

On the other and, I give an exceptional importance to the legends of peoples and am open to the theory of outter intervention in the develloping of apes to men, furthermore because the hiatus between apes is very large and why on earth more ancient apes are discovered and the ones between them (with approximately 10 million years) and the more recent ones (3 million years approximately) don't?

Any info is very welcomed! Thanks!

Last Online
    Monday, January 9th, 2006 @ 08:40 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    n/a
    Religion
    Doughty Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm sorry to inform you of this, but you've already been beaten to the chase on this one. This theory (or something similar to it, anyway), has already been proposed by the Harvard physical anthropologist Carleton Stevens Coon, in his book The Origin of Races (1962). The theory still basically exists, under the name of "multi-regionalism" (try running a Google search on the term). The most prominent living exponent of the theory is Milford Wolpoff (try a search on his name as well.)

Kaotiksoul6sic6

i really like that theory something about it draws me to believing it something inside

kaleun

Alternative thesis:
    Earth produced the ape-man, progenitor of all non-white races.
    White (Creator) race is from extra-terrestrial origin.

Well?

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Originally posted by kaleun
    Alternative thesis:
    Earth produced the ape-man, progenitor of all non-white races.
    White (Creator) race is from extra-terrestrial origin.

Well?
    Wow, I actually had a weird dream about that which was something similar, it happened around 3 times a few years ago.
    Anyways I wonder how the Politically Correct Scientists and Media would react to such a claim.

kaleun

Do we continue the idea in this thread, or in the new one on extra-terrestrials?
    I think we go there.

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks for your input vimaranes81, I find Paleo Anthropology very interesting.

I'm sarting to develloping the theory that several different apes gave birth to several different types of races. I know that many claim Africa or Palestine as the Birthplace of Mankind but one musn't forget that the differences between climates and historical events make many remnants destroyed.
    Extremely interesting we think alike on this.

my theory is that Australopithecus/Habilis gave birth to the niggers, the Pithecanthropus/Synanthropus to the yellow/melanesian, the Neanderthal to the australasians (I read that some vestiges were found in Indonesia, and the nowadays Aboriginals have an accentuated prognatism) and the Cro-Magnon to the Whites.
    Well we must not forget that many of these Manapes here lived in different eras and that you dont explain the Cro-magnon origin, how old would you say Cro_magnon highest was? and where from?

furthermore because the hiatus between apes is very large and why on earth more ancient apes are discovered and the ones between them (with approximately 10 million years) and the more recent ones (3 million years approximately) don't?
    yes I see what you mean and its most likely in my thought universe, and early hominids are meant to have clear origins around 16 mios years back and not 8 mio has new discoveries clarify for. we most likely descent from certain types evolved in the Oligocene era around 24 - 37 mio years ago.

vimaranes81

Post Cro-Magnon age

Thanks for your comments Hellstar!
    Regarding how old the Cro-Magnon might be I'm still gathering data! If we take the established positivistic/judaist science of nowadays, we would go back only a couple of hundreds of years (or a bit more to the very most)! That was one of the reasons why I posted that thread, because I want to gather as much unnoficial information as possible. Most data is not available or it's destroyd, that much I know, for no one wants to change the present order for it means power!
    I do reckon that one must pay attention to the ancient wisdom and old legends in order to unveil the truth! Furthermore I'm open to theories that claim non-terrestrial intervention...
    Also I do insist that most of the remnants are destroyed even by natural causes: Europa has long been a populated continent, so many sites are destroyed by human occupation and farming, etc. Moreover, the end of the Ice ages putted under the sea many archaeological sites. Also different climates and types of soils interveen in the destruction of many remnants.. Of course that this doesn't explains the range of time between Cro-Magnon and Habilis, for instance, but the point I think is more important is that the different fossiles are not necessarely linked being that the reason why there are differnt races. There is, probably a common ancestral apemen. probably the Dryopithecus, whose remains were found in Asia, Africa and Europe (at least in the Iberian Peninsula). This doesn't necessarely puts Africa as a starting point because though the AEgyptopithecus has its name for having been found in that country, that region is in a converging point and, more important, the geography of those far distant times wasn't the same as nowadays so the locations have a relative meaning, though the continents were approaching their present day location.
    Having a formation as an Archaeologist opened my eys to the manipulations that those that are lecturing us do, not offering us the Truth but only their truthes!
    I could give the oldest site where officialy Cro-Magnon remains were found, but I'm looking for info besides that and trying to gather data for it . The book Heimdall spoke of is one of the first that I'll try to find.
    I'm sorry that I can't give any straight answer right now, but as I said, I'm only starting. Once again, thanks for your interest!

SnowWhite

Post The Aryan Race

This is my first post, and I am curious to know what you think of the books, "the Aryan Race", by Morris, and "In Search of the Indo- Europeans" by Mallory. These books have given me a lot of insight, but I am still not sure what happened before that.