State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrid Runa View Post
    I want to have kids when I'm ready, and if some asswipe rapes me or the birth control fails, I'm going to have an abortion wether you like it or not.
    I wasn't talking about rape. I support termination if that is the case.
    What I was saying is that would it not be hypocritical of you to abort a Germanic baby that was brought into this world the same way you said you were?

Last Online
    Friday, September 30th, 2011 @ 11:37 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Canadian
    Ancestry
    Austria, Sweden, Scotland
    Subrace
    Nordid-Cromagnoid
    Country
    Austria Austria
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Traditionalist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    During these times, Norwegians should be having as many children as possible. As we all know, their Somalian counterparts will not be slowing down under any circumstances..

Last Online
    Saturday, October 12th, 2019 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    Astrid you say the male should take responsibility as well, yet they have no say if the female wants to abort his child

The racial others in our society have heaps of kids regardless of expense; welfare

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 31st, 2019 @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,393 Posts
    In actual fact, Astrid (I probably shouldn't be saying this ) getting pregnant is by far the easiest way to increase your income!

You'd be put into your own council house, have most of your bills paid, and I'm almost sure you'd collect £100+ off the state on top of this.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, February 12th, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Ancestry
    Irish, Norse.
    Subrace
    Keltic-Nordid
    Country
    Scotland Scotland
    In a relationship
    Occupation
    Checkout operator, Morrisons
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post
    In actual fact, Astrid (I probably shouldn't be saying this ) getting pregnant is by far the easiest way to increase your income!

You'd be put into your own council house, have most of your bills paid, and I'm almost sure you'd collect £100+ off the state on top of this.

You're right about all that, hehe.
    Gods, the way things are going for me right now, getting pregnant might be the only way I'm going to get any support from the government.
    But in all seriousness, I don't feel ready, and as desperate I am for money, I don't think it would be the best option right now, hehe.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 08:36 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    For untold centuries Germanic women were already pregnant by your age, starting large and healthy families.
    Those large families are pretty much the reason for why we are all here today.
    For untold centuries, things were a little different. Germanic women, oft farming daughters, would marry another farmer's son and the children were sure of being provided for - and would have the entire family's support, it was not uncommon for three generations to live under one roof.

But this isn't untold centuries anymore, so unless the backdrop chances, it's unrealistic to demand that families be started so early in life. If it can happen, all the better --- but I think we agree that the important part is that people do get children, not when they get them. Men are able to be responsible later by way of the workforce, women are themselves ready later.

Let's see ... my great-grandmother was 26 when she had her first and went on to have five boys (and two stillbirths). My paternal grandmother was 24 when she had her first and went on to have six children. And we had a forum regular who had her first (with, shock, a man some years her junior) aged 29 and still went on to have ten kids.

In all those cases, these were large families springing from the same marriage, and all children grew up in loving and healthy families. These are in any case preferable to a teenage mother on benefits living in a tower block who has three children from three different men and doesn't even know the kids' fathers properly.

I don't think it's your place to tell any Germanic woman when she should have her children, or any Germanic man for that matter; you should instead be glad that they are still willing to have children, whether they choose to do this at 20 or 30 shouldn't be any of your worry. Large families begotten in the early thirties can be just as healthy.

Would you seriously abort a healthy Germanic baby that was brought into this world the same way you were?
    It isn't fair to ask that at a point when a person is not in such a situation. One never knows how they feel in a situation. You can always hypothesise about how to deal with any situation, not just a situation like that, but you don't know how you'd act unless you've actually been through it.

My former stepfather always mentioned being happy with being a stepfather and didn't want any further kids but was very thrilled to learn he would be a father, and my little brother is his one and everything (tragically it was also the moment my relationship to him deteriorated, as he was making a point of showing the favouritism).

A friend's Ex got pregnant because she was taking medication that interfered with her pill, and was even going on for an abortion appointment. In the waiting room she redecided that she couldn't abort the kid, and had it cancelled. Such things aren't lightly discussed when the circumstances haven't happened.

As regards my own opinion - I do believe that if even after taking all precautions, the woman still ends up pregnant, then she should keep the child. Not for any moral reasons these days, but simply because I'd consider that a sign of the Gods. Not to say it wasn't a shock when my Ex was almost three weeks late on her period just the month I knew not one, but two condoms had torn.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 05:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    Let's see ... my great-grandmother was 26 when she had her first and went on to have five boys (and two stillbirths).
    Mine was 17 and went on to have 12 children.
    Without those large numbers the chances of my eventual birth would have been much less.
    Perhaps this is the reason for why I advocate large families started while young?

I don't think it's your place to tell any Germanic woman when she should have her children, or any Germanic man for that matter; you should instead be glad that they are still willing to have children, whether they choose to do this at 20 or 30 shouldn't be any of your worry. Large families begotten in the early thirties can be just as healthy.
    Sure its my place to tell them. Hopefully one day you will visit the United States and see that one of the reasons we are losing out here is because negro and hispanic women are having children while they are still teenagers, and continue to do so often well into their forties. Is it any surprise that their population has grown in astonishing numbers the last decade?
    We need to keep up with our enemies, otherwise ethnic-mixing between the dwindling numbers of our females with the growing numbers of non-Germanic males will most certainly blend our people out of existence within a century.

...but you don't know how you'd act unless you've actually been through it.
    I know full well how I would respond to the situation. I would definitely not abort a Germanic baby.

As regards my own opinion - I do believe that if even after taking all precautions, the woman still ends up pregnant, then she should keep the child.
    "I don't think it's your place to tell any Germanic woman when she should have her children, or any Germanic man for that matter..."

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 08:36 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    Mine was 17 and went on to have 12 children.
    Without those large numbers the chances of my eventual birth would have been much less.
    Perhaps this is the reason for why I advocate large families started while young?
    Perhaps, and I understand your family background for advocating such. In either instance, remember my example about the former forum Regular. Starting at 29 and going on to have 10 kids.

Sure its my place to tell them. Hopefully one day you will visit the United States and see that one of the reasons we are losing out here is because negro and hispanic women are having children while they are still teenagers
    It's exactly the same here, except that we're talking mostly Turkish women. That's not a call though that we should be copying their behaviour. In a 2002 statistics, IIRC, 46% of all Negro babies were born out of wedlock. We don't want that to happen, do we?

In any instance, let me relate to you that people should not have children until they feel at least emotionally ready to have them. And when they have them, they should have them with a person they can see themselves spend all their life with. This is my personal experience from having two parents who both divorced twice with a children stemming from each broken marriage. It's not the ideal either.

If people start having children young, and have many of them, it's very commendable and these people have my greatest respect, especially when they do so even in financial adversity, putting their own needs last for the sake of having a family and investing every penny they have into their family. However, if they start having them later, it's not the end of the world. Important is that they're willing to have them.

And in such, you shouldn't push them. A good friend of my mother's mother had two children, one fairly young (aged 20 - my mother's friend) and one fairly old (aged 42 - my former classmate). Both came out just as well, proud young women without any issue. Therefore, IMO it makes little to no difference whether a woman has 5 children aged 19, 20, 21, 22 and 23 or whether she has them aged 30, 31, 32, 33, and 34. More important than the age they have them at is that the children grow up in a loving and stable background --- and yes, in many cases, these days, this happens much later, due to a variety of reasons.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Thursday, March 17th, 2011 @ 04:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    IT
    Politics
    White Nationalist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Mad

Quote Originally Posted by goldgrube View Post
    Norway is the examplary state of the modern progressive world and is in top 4 european countries with the highest birthrates -- 1.84 (which is still low though, but not far from the ideal 2.1, european average being around 1.45)
    What has this got to do with abortion! Abortion of healthy children is MURDER.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 17th, 2011 @ 04:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    IT
    Politics
    White Nationalist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldgrube View Post
    It only means they plan to have children later in life...
    THings arent that bad
    So you think that human lives can be destroyed at will, like some kind of a game?
    Last edited by Angus; Wednesday, February 16th, 2011 at 02:30 AM. Reason: personal attack.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast