Luxembourg Luxembourg
    n/a
    Religion
    Doughty Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: To Heimdall: Summary (Seeing if I understand)

By Jove, I think he's got it!

To HELLSTAR, Heindall, and the other expert, thank you very much!
    That's OK.

PS: It's HeiMdall.

Last Online
    Saturday, December 2nd, 2006 @ 09:42 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Rossialism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Von Braun

"I measured with calipers without any help. I got numbers that range from 74 to 77, so I suppose I am probably mesocephalic. I measeured the most extreme dimensions".

That's unlikely. MMs do matter, just ask NP :-)

You've a very high head, that's Dinaric... or Aisto, but as your head is short it's not Aisto.

Facial features are secondary, first go pigmentation and skull dimentions/proportions.

(Btw, I discovered recently that there is an excellent way to strictly differentiate between Mongolids and Europids - the crown index)

However, you can be classified as Noric, more on the Dinaric side, of course. You just tend to be Dinarid.

NP,

The most depigmented Europids are EBs, the real EBs, with Mongolid admixture.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 06:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

How the hell could a race mixed with mongoloids be the most depigmented, something about this theory sounds fishy...... x_nono

I see race-mixed half and even 1/6 mongoloid kids and adults every day and they are as dark and round faced as the mongoloids themselves, even when the mother or father is blond......

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Rossialism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Originally posted by NordicPower88
    How the hell could a race mixed with mongoloids be the most depigmented, something about this theory sounds fishy...... x_nono

I see race-mixed half and even 1/6 mongoloid kids and adults every day and they are as dark and round faced as the mongoloids themselves, even when the mother or father is blond......
    Forward your claims to professional anthropologists.

Depressed and/or concave and/or broad noses, flat vertical profiles, strong cheek bones, the crown index... all racial history proves it, as well as genetical tests.

Eastern Estonians are most depigmented, yet show slight but evident Mongolid admixture.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, June 19th, 2003 @ 01:53 PM
    Ripping Temple
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Ross is kinda right.

The E.B Race are most phenotypic Nordic with Light Hair/Eye pigment defined only.
    but where is this Estonian info collected from?
    For example Alpines and Neo-Danubians are also related to Mongoloid Heirship.
    <b><table style="filter:glow(color=DARKBLUE, strength=5)"><td></b><font color=white strength=1)"><FONT SIZE="2">There`s a house on a bleak New England's lane, It stands in contempt of our Disdain, Hidden beneath its aged floor, Lies a best well forgotten door, That leads to, Decrepit steps, Wretched depths, Deep horrors left unquestioned, Perverted forms in gleeful scorn, Of things human and reverential, Reptilian skins writhe in sin, Forsake humanity by bestiality, Sickening shapes, aberrations, Intensified by generations, tongues flagellating, bodies undulating, In an orgy, Of Glorious Depravity, ´Perversions slithering, Morals withering.
    </FONT></font><td></table>

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Rossialism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Ross is kinda right.

Originally posted by Angel Of Disease
    The E.B Race are most phenotypic Nordic with Light Hair/Eye pigment defined only.
    but where is this Estonian info collected from?
    For example Alpines and Neo-Danubians are also related to Mongoloid Heirship.
    This info collected from various works of Russian, Whiterussian, Latvian and Estonian anthropologists.

However, claims of Mongoloid admixture in Western Finns, Western Estonians, Western Latvians and Western Lithuanians, Whiterussians and majority of Russians are unbased.

The race is Baltic or Nordic or the mix of them + Mongolid (Metis)admixtures on the periphery.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 06:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Wink Ross

I don't like the way you think you can speak for all professional anthropologists. You are too condescending. And fuck your Russian superiority. In one thread you said the russians are never blond or nordic, and in another you said they are the true Aryans. Well which one? Make up your mind!

In all truth it is a waste of the words that I use on you. You are here simply to spread misinformation.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Rossialism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Ross

Originally posted by NordicPower88
    I don't like the way you think you can speak for all professional anthropologists. You are too condescending. And fuck your Russian superiority. In one thread you said the russians are never blond or nordic, and in another you said they are the true Aryans. Well which one? Make up your mind!

In all truth it is a waste of the words that I use on you. You are here simply to spread misinformation.
    LOL

I don't speak for them, I just tell you what I learned.

Could you please specify where I said that "Russians are never blond or Nordic"? I don't believe I can be that drunken.

lols

Am I condescending? No, just keeping you on distance. You showed unprovoked hostility when I first appeared here. That's all YOUR FAULT.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 13th, 2005 @ 12:45 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Wishing something weren't true doesn't make that the case. The plain and unfortunate fact is that Russia was ravaged by successive waves of Turkic-Mongol savages, from Attila the Hun to the various Khans, as well as several less famous ones. The period of occupation was long enough that some admixture occurred. Rather than pretend that all Slavs are pure, why not separate those that are, from those that are not? Ross, why are you so quick to suggest that all Estonians are part Mongoloid, but not a single Russian is? Astrakhan and Kalmuk are hardly Aryan. Pskov and Novgorod are. Why not draw a distinction between "Russians" from Astrakhan, and Russians from Pskov?

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Rossialism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Originally posted by NordischesBlutundEhre
    Wishing something weren't true doesn't make that the case. The plain and unfortunate fact is that Russia was ravaged by successive waves of Turkic-Mongol savages, from Attila the Hun to the various Khans, as well as several less famous ones. The period of occupation was long enough that some admixture occurred. Rather than pretend that all Slavs are pure, why not separate those that are, from those that are not? Ross, why are you so quick to suggest that all Estonians are part Mongoloid, but not a single Russian is? Astrakhan and Kalmuk are hardly Aryan. Pskov and Novgorod are. Why not draw a distinction between "Russians" from Astrakhan, and Russians from Pskov?
    Hello NordischesBlutundEhre

I've never said that all people who consider themselves Russians/Slavs are racially pure. However, the Mongolid influenced minority is the result of intermixture with Urgo-Finns, or rather Ugro-Finns were assimilated by Russians, Russianized, as they were only slightly Mongolid, and so blond, like Estonians.

Hunns, Avars, Magyars 've passed to Europe alongside southern borders of Kievan Rus and had no impact on Slavs (there were different partially Mongoloid Nomads in the Southern Rus - they're responsible for the Mongolid admixture in Ukrainians), while Mongols were more interested to take Slavs as slaves and later sell them (the word "slave" is derived from Slavs).

Interesting, that during the Mongol invasion into the NE Rus/Russia proper Mongols devastated the lands with Ugro-Finnic population. They've done it several times, the land became unpopulated and later was resettled from Novgorod and Western Russia.

The was no occupation actually, there were Tatar tax collectors, but within 25 years they were all slaughtered several times (invasions followed) and collecting of taxes was vested upon duches of Moscow.

There was some intermixture with Tatars in the upper classes, however, these Tatars were just Turkicized Volga Finns and Bulgars... Rather our blood greatly improved Tatar and Turkic bloodlines (several Khans/Sultans were blond, blue eyed and known to be born by Slavic woman... there were also Yanycharis).

The Russian from Astrakhan is just a colonist from Central Russia, anthropologists find the first signs of Ugro-Finnic admixture in the NE Volga region, it increases in the NE direction, to the Kama region.

There are much more EB/Mongolid influenced Estonians than Russians because of the racial history of EE.

First when climate worsened Europids were forced to leave the land to primitive Finns of the Metis type. The Europids - Balts, remained on the territories of Western Finland, Western Estonia and Western Latvia, while eastern parts, less fertile, not connected with the sea farming were occupied by Finns. More to the south the border between Balts and Finns was where Moscow now. (Triangle - Novgorod - Moscow - Ryazan was the line)

When Slavs came they settled among Aryan/Europid Balts, and later began to expand and moved to the Finnish lands. As it was connected with Christianity, taxes and some services Finns fled to swaps. (Indeed they fled and formed rather mighty duches, Slavs were the reason of their activity, after they 've fled they gathered in more fertile territories and began farming). Slavs were dealing with these Duches when Mongols arrived.

That's why the faint Mongolid admixture is presented in the NE direction from Moscow, not SE, as one can expect because of Tatars.

Novgorod was another bastion of Slavs. Virtually the same story.

NW Russia is predominately (75%) Europid, NE Russia is 50% Europid, Central Russia is almost fully Europid (90%), Western Russia and Whiterussia is fully Europid (98% - and 2% of the Metis type is from Lithuania). Central and NE Poles are as Nordish and pure as Bielorussians, but Southern has got some Mongolid admixture from Hungarians, and Poland is full of dark haired Alpines.

However, don't forget that Germany and Scandinavia has got their own share of Moingolid influence: 2-8%.

Yes, the Novgorod proper area is pure, as well as Bielorussia and Western and SE Central Russia, while in the NE corner of the Central Russia begins Ugro-Finnic influence.
    Last edited by Ross; Monday, October 28th, 2002 at 08:18 PM.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast