Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Originally posted by Arno

Heil Kamerad! Pleas tell us what is so spezial about making money with brains? My grandfather was work-helper on farm. He was strongest man in little town and with 16 could carry wights a normal grown person can carry. He was not so smart as university proffesor, but was good fighter, And he fight great in war and earned iron cross and badge for "hand-battle" (Nahkampfspange). Führer said that it dos not matter what you work but how good you work for the community everyone on his place. I dont like arrogance of "proffesors" over working-class persons. That is not NS-Idea. Like Kamerad britishjustice said fighting reds scum on street and kicking teeth of subhuman is more worth then throwing stickers all over the place. I know him personaly from concert. You would be very happy to have him as Kamerad when times get tough and he secures your safeness! Let it be be cool Kamerad! He sometimes sound hard - but he is great friend with hard fists and soft heart for our race.

Heil
    My mother comes from a long line of dairy farmers. I have the utmost respect for those honest people who make a living with their hands. I also do a lot more than put stickers up: I put my ass on the line for the pan-white race by risking BODILY HARM just as skinheads risk that as well. I have distributed flyers in broad daylight in one of the most vehemenently liberal cities in the jew-controlled u.s. Finally, we do need brains to win. Germany put up the splendid fight it did thanks to men like Von Braun.

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 16th, 2005 @ 09:00 AM
    Subrace
    Dinarid-UP-Kelt Nordid-Alpinid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post To Heindall

*Ahem!* Time for an expert opinion here, methinks. Von Braun, I would say that you are a basically a Dinaric type, with Mediterranean, and minor Nordish strains. I think your confusion results from misunderstanding your sources.
    Indeed, I did misunderstand the definition of "dinaric."

Firstly, the idea that Dinarics are an Alpine/Mediterranean blend, is really nothing more than a theory, that was proposed by C. S. Coon. Other anthropologists, such as Hans F. K. Gunther (the Third Reich's race theorist) disagreed, and thought that they had a different origin.

Secondly, your source on Dinarics is a poor translation of the German original. Here, "small-faced" (not "short-faced"), means "narrow". Dinarics have short, rounded skulls, and longish faces.

Thirdly, the features of a convex nose, and occipital flattening, are not constants in the racial type. Some anthropologists consider the flattening to be a result of "cradleing", which artificially deforms the shape of the skull. Certainly, many Dinarics have rounded occiputs. Equally, although the Dinaric nose is large and prominent, it is more often straight in profile, and aquiline, rather than always convex. Any admixture with other types, will obviously moderate these features to some extent.
    This makes sense.

You state that you are long-headed, but have you ever had your head measured? The side profile you posted, reveals that your cranial length cannot be very great, and your portrait pictures, show quite a broad forehead. I would be surprised if you were not brachycephalic, or mesocephalic at least.
    I measured with calipers without any help. I got numbers that range from 74 to 77, so I suppose I am probably mesocephalic. I measeured the most extreme dimensions. Is the broad forehead what differentiates dinarics from nordics?

For more information about the Nordish concept, and Nordish racial types, see these sites:

http://www.nordish.com/

http://www.racialcompact.com/
    I have visited both of them. They are very informative. The first one said that a dinaric with blonde hair is what is known as a noric. I hope I don't sound like a wiseass, this is a serious question, but was I a noric as long as I had blonde hair and then turn dianric at age three when my hair turned brown?

This brings up an important issue: the difference between phenotype and genotype. Since nordic genes are recessive, one's phenotype, or looks, should always be less than or equal to how nordic his genotype is (maybe there are traits that are exceptions to this general recessive/dominant relationship). From my grandparents' appearances, I know I should have a significant nordic component to my genotype. As a matter of fact, that is obvious because of my temporary blonde hair. Let's do a thought experiment: a pure atlanto-med mates with a pure nordic. The offspring will look mostly like the former parent, but his genotype will be 1/2 nordic. I guess the bottomline is if the future homeland has to be for people who have a certain amount of nordic in them, then I'll be screwed if they go by appearance (as in your opinion the true nordic features are minor) but if they do a blood test I will be let in. A friend was trying to convince me that it would probably be for all whites, especially for a potential hero like me, so maybe it is a moot point.

PS: If you would like me to, I can send these pictures on to a guy I know, who is interested in classification, and is generally pretty good at his descriptions, and their justifications. Do I have your permission to do this? If I do, I'll get back to you ASAP on his opinion of your race type. Anyway, let me know what you think of this idea. BTW, he can be trusted, he is sound fellow.

PPS: The Industrial Revolution began in Britain alone. That is all.
    You may send the pictures to him.
    I was referring to both the scientific and industrial revolutions. The former was very strong in England, France, and Germany.
    Last edited by Von Braun; Thursday, October 10th, 2002 at 10:16 AM.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 06:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I was shocked to read that Nordics can even have up to medium brown hair (www.nordish.com, and www.racialcompact.com) ......... my hair is brown but it looks like a darker shade of dark blond, hmmm weird my brother does have dark blond now too but when he was younger he had white blond and dark blue eyes (like my whole family) and he was such a little cutie!

6/8 of my cousins have blond hair and the other two have brown...........

What race am I? x_blush

Last Online
    Subrace
    Country
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Originally posted by britishjustice1488

im pure englishman, blond hair blue eyes, and face it, thats somthing youl never be ...
    Our quarrel is over if you want it to be, but NordicPower88 and her fiance are good friends of mine. I have met them in person. If you mention the fact that she does not have blonde hair in the same or similar manner you did with me, or if you insult or offend her in any way (because she warned you about trolling or over anything in general), you will never know any peace on this forum.

Do not think that I am weak because I seek to understand where I stand being the person that I am. He who does not constantly evaluate where he is in life, whether out of apathy or ignorance, is a fool. I have every right to know what my potential future position within this cause is. If people say that phenotypes within the white race do not matter for the sake of being let into the future white homeland and being given equal rights with all other law-abiding citizens, then I will take their word for it and go on doing what I am doing now.

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 07:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Listen Mr von braun, you just ended the quarrel in some of your last replies, now why the hell are you trying to start one again?

To much dinaricismeyes:

NP88 is Mainly Brünn/Hallstatt/East baltic In my opinion.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Country
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Originally posted by NordicPower88
    my hair is brown
    HELLSTAR, I thought that since britishjustice had a problem with me for not having blonde hair now then he might have a problem with NordicPower88 not having blonde hair.

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I guess there is alot of people here out of 330 people who dont have blond haireyes:

Glad i do

Last Online
    Monday, January 9th, 2006 @ 09:40 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    n/a
    Religion
    Doughty Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: To Heimdall

I measured with calipers without any help. I got numbers that range from 74 to 77, so I suppose I am probably mesocephalic. I measeured the most extreme dimensions.

I think mesocephalic would be most likely, close to the 77 figure you suggest.

Is the broad forehead what differentiates dinarics from nordics?

Well, not the only thing. Nordics have long heads, with prominent occiputs, Dinarics have short heads, with flattened occiputs. Nordics have average sized noses, but Dinaric noses are prominent. Dinarics tend to be much more hairy than Nordics, and so on. The Nordic forehead does tend to be narrow and angular, whilst Dinarics have broader, more rounded foreheads, that are often high, with a higher hairline than is seen in most Nordics.

The first one said that a dinaric with blonde hair is what is known as a noric. I hope I don't sound like a wiseass, this is a serious question, but was I a noric as long as I had blonde hair and then turn dianric at age three when my hair turned brown?

No. A proper racial assessment must be based upon adult features, say from the age of 18. This is because most children look alike, with broadish faces and heads, etc. Most features do not appear definitively, until after puberty. A Noric would be someone like Reinhard Heydrich, who was blond, but who had largely Dinaric facial features. Of course, facial features are never "fixed", changing with age, but maturity reveals most features, and shows whether or not dominant characteristics (such as dark hair), have genuinely appeared in the next generation.

This brings up an important issue: the difference between phenotype and genotype. Since nordic genes are recessive, one's phenotype, or looks, should always be less than or equal to how nordic his genotype is (maybe there are traits that are exceptions to this general recessive/dominant relationship). From my grandparents' appearances, I know I should have a significant nordic component to my genotype. As a matter of fact, that is obvious because of my temporary blonde hair. Let's do a thought experiment: a pure atlanto-med mates with a pure nordic. The offspring will look mostly like the former parent, but his genotype will be 1/2 nordic. I guess the bottomline is if the future homeland has to be for people who have a certain amount of nordic in them, then I'll be screwed if they go by appearance (as in your opinion the true nordic features are minor) but if they do a blood test I will be let in. A friend was trying to convince me that it would probably be for all whites, especially for a potential hero like me, so maybe it is a moot point.

A good racial theory must be based on BOTH phenotype and genotype. (By the latter term I mean ancestry, as it is not possible for us to perform genetic tests on people at the moment.) This reveals far more than either on its own can.

As far as anyone's position on this issue is concerned, it is basically individual. There seems to be no fixed point. You have no doubt seen numerous denounciations of "Who is White?" discussions, but most organisations NEVER define what they mean by "White".

Regarding the Nordish concept, you would probably be considered acceptable, being within the Peripheral Nordish range. NB: the term is "Nordish" NOT "Nordic". Nordish includes numerous Northern and Central European types, and is not restricted to Nordics alone.

You may send the pictures to him.
    Here is his reply:

One would think he'd be the kid on the right, which shows us that during infancy and childhood recessive characters are strong but change soon after.

As a child you can notice the large head and prominent forehead, I believe this would be indicative of UP ancestry (which could also be Alpine/Dinaric). In this case it's Borreby, IMO.

Later we see other characteristics develop. I believe he has a
    Mediterranean element, detectable by his long, thick eyebrows, and general look of his hair and face.

I would give him a general classification of a UP-Med blend
    that results in a Peripheral Nord of about a 4.
    Notes: UP = Upper Palaeolithic. Borreby is a mixture of Cro-Magnon (UP), with Alpine or Dinaric. He thinks the Nordish element in you is UP, rather than Nordic, which agrees basically with my opinion: you have Dinaric in you, and some Nordish, though I didn't specify whether it was Nordic or UP. He also agrees that you have some Med in you. Nord in his statement, means Nordish. The "4" at the end, refers to the McCulloch's racial scale:

http://www.racialcompact.com/averageisdestiny.html

Central Nords, are the most distinctive types: Nordics and largely blondish UP types. Peripheral Nords are Central types, that have mixed with non-Nordish, European sub-races:

http://www.fikas.no/~sprocket/snpa/rg-main.htm

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Exclamation

After request from Komrade Arno,
    "Part two" of this thread was moved into "Aryan Shrine"

follow this link

http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=912

If you cant Enter Aryan Shrine forum ask an Admin for granded permission.

Or stay tuned for more replies in this Thread!

Last Online
    Subrace
    Country
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post To Heimdall: Summary (Seeing if I understand)

For the record, let me see if I understand al the salient features of my appearance:

Prominent, wide, tall forehead: Borreby, which is a mix of Dinaric and UP

Tall, narrow face: Atlanto-Meditteranean

Long, thick eye brows: Atlanto-Meditteranean

Wavy dark brown hair: Atlanto-Meditteranean (prevented from being black hair by the dinaric and/or nordish elements?)

Prominent, yet straight nose: Dinaric, modified by nordish (UP in my case) so as to be straight

Prominent Occiput: Atlanto-Meditteranean (thus countering the Dinaric)

Green eyes: I have heard this is a mix of brown and blue, so therefore a nordish/non-nordish blended trait

Mesocephalic: The mean of typical Dinaric (brachycehpalic) and typical Meditteranean and/or nordish (dolichocephalic) cranial indices

Height/build: Dinaric

Specualtions for my family (To make sense of your diagnosis):

Mom (100% German): light to medium brown hair, greenish-blue eyes, same nose as mine (nordish and dinaric)

Dad (50% French, the other 50% English, Swiss, and German): black hair, light brown eyes, tall face, (atlanto-med with some recessive nordish genes)

Mom's mom: Short, brown hair, green eyes (dinaric and nordish, maybe some alpine)

Mom's dad: Tall, light brown hair, blue eyes (almost entirely nordish)

Dad's mom (English, Swiss, German): sandy blonde hair, green eyes (dinaric/alpine with nordish)

Dad's dad (100% French): Tall, black hair, brown eyes (mainly atlanto-med with some alpine)

My two brothers are brachycephalic and I know one has a flat occiput. That would make them more dinaric in appearance (with perhaps some alpine maybe) than I am. One has brown eyes and one has green eyes. So we all have some dianric, with me having the least dinaric, and having atlanto-meditteranean and nordish in place of where the two brothers have more dinaric. It seems we inherited somewhat different combinations of genes from the various branches of our family, with me having the lowest number on the nordish scale as a result of the combination of genes that I inherited. Of course, ALL of this is based on phenotype analysis and not genotype analysis (both brothers had temporary blondish hair also, but not as blonde as mine was). After seeing that scale, I think my mom would be a 3 or 4, my dad a 7 or 8, and my two brothers 5 or 6.

Please let me know if you have any corrections or additions.

To HELLSTAR, Heindall, and the other expert, thank you very much! I know it must be very hard diagnosing an american-born mut of entirely western/central european descent!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast