Name:  Vril or Reiki.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  39.1 KB

VRIL or REIKI
I need to make it quite clear that by writing this post that I am not touting for work, I already have a comfortable work-life balance. Steve Hawkins, Reiki Master.

WESTERN REIKI

Healing by channeling lifeforce as hand passes or the laying on of hands has always been part of the Judeo-Christian tradition; While the sun was setting, all those who had any who were sick with various diseases brought them to Him; and laying His hands on each one of them, He was healing them; Luke 4:40. Many Christians practicing Reiki believe Jesus used a Reiki like technique to heal and the "Reiki source" is Jesus.

In 2 Kings 5:11-12 King James Version, the wrathful reply of Naaman to the messenger of Elisha is quoted as, "Behold, I thought he will surely come out to me, and stand and call on the name of the Lord his God, and strike his hand over the place and recover the leper ;" or, as the Hebrew text renders the passage, " Behold, I said to myself he will surely come out to me, and stand and call on the name of the Lord his God, and move up and down his hand over the place and recover the leper."

"This seems to establish the fact that it was customary amongst the Syrians, b.c. 891, to move the hand up and down (or in other words, make the mesmeric passes) over a diseased person, to cure the disease." Quoted from, "The mesmerist's manual of phenomena and practice" by George Barth; a free download from;
https://archive.org/stream/mesmerist...tsmanual00bart

In spite of the above; In March 2009, the Committee on Doctrine of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops issued the document Guidelines for Evaluating Reiki as an Alternative Therapy, in which they declared that the practice of Reiki was superstition, being neither truly faith healing nor science-based medicine. The guideline concluded that "since Reiki therapy is not compatible with either Christian teaching or scientific evidence, it would be inappropriate for Catholic institutions, such as Catholic health care facilities and retreat centers, or persons representing the Church, such as Catholic chaplains, to promote or to provide support for Reiki therapy."

TRADITIONAL REIKI
Healing by channeling life force has been part of Asian culture from the begining. In 1922 a Japanese Samuri named Mikao Usui organized these practices into a cultureal movement that he named REIKI. In the last 5 years of his life he attuned over 2,000 students to reiki.

Reiki made its way to the USA and Europe, probably the less said about that the better!
https://ihreiki.com/reiki_info/reiki...v=6cc98ba2045f . The Reiki Professional Associations seem dedicated to "enforceing" the lies! The best that can be said is that by 1960 Reiki had established itself a place in Western culture.

Vril
Healing by chaneling lifeforce as runes and hand passes has been part of European culture from earliest times. This gift was bestowed upon chosen people by Odin, based on their blood line or those chosen by the Valkyre (Nornir). Vril was originally known as Animal Magnetism or Mesmerism until the lawers working for "Science" (the Academies) acquired exclusive use of the word "magnetism" (copyright) and any type of "Magnetic Healing" was outlawed by Science (which in those times, 1700 - 1800, was a cult!)

When Karl Von Reichenbach failed to gain credibility for Odic Flux, other than as an unexplained observable phenonamen, magnetic healers rallied under the banner of Vril, a theoretical force borrowed from a work of fiction! The lawers were beaten at their own game, it was a "work of fiction based on fact!" The first work of fiction to be recognised as part of the new litterary genre of "Science Fiction"! Science fiction is one heartbeat away from "Prophesy"!

Spiritualism, even Christian Spiritualim, is the backbone of both Vril and Reiki. Western Reiki calls in Angels, Archangels, and Reiki Masters as well as buddhist deities like Quan Yin. The same can be said for Vril especially those traditions stemming from Theosophy and Anthroposophy; but Heathen Vril workers have a class of being specifically devoted to healing, the Valkyrie!

A Valkyrie is a mortal woman who has had magical powers bestowed on her by Odin and Freyja. Most Valkyries are daughters of Kings or great warriors, these women are responsible for watching over battlefields and collecting the best of the best warriors from both armies and bring them to Asgard, half go to make up Odin’s army and half to Freyja's.

"Choosers of the Slain" is a kenning for those who ride onto the battlefield and triage the wounded. Valkyries were armed, but were never used tactically. They had to be free to do their job, Valkyrie represent the mothers of the warriors! When the boys take to fighting it doesn't matter what side they're on, just wash them down and patch them up!

Were the Vril Maidens of Germany Valkyrie? They certainly had the skills, all were spiritual mediums and could call in a guiding spirit or even another Valkyrie at any time. The Vril society sprang from the Thule Society which was formed under the guidence of Rudolf Steiner, the leader of the German Theosophical Society.

All the Vril Maidens were high born ladies with mediumship running through their families. One Vril Maiden, Sigrun, who'se real identity was Princess Franziska Oettingen of Germany, was well known in Spiritualist circles for her ability to produce ectoplasm.

This is the basis of Vril Working (Reiki) as I know it. The first attunement is when the channel is opened, after that you can bring thoughts and visions from one world to the other.

For most folk, just bringing lifeforce from one world to the other is quite a task, others can channel conversation between worlds. Towards the end of WW2 it is said there were several hundred Vril Maidens, many involved in the Andromeda project, to build a craft capable of carrying cargo between worlds, not just thoughts. Very few details survived the war.

Nobody knows the limits of Vril (or Reiki), in a group or with the assistance of spirit beings like the Valkyrie! How do you interest the Valkyrie in working with you, asking them is a good start, do not "command" them, they're way more powerful than you are!

Human lifeforce has value, they can use it to heal just as you can, when I do my daily Vril/Reiki working the first thing I do is create a Vril/Chi ball and gift it to the Valkyrie for what ever purpose they see fit, then place it in front of me, it vanishes! I've mentioned to the Valkyrie that some friends who suffer from chronic congenital conditions would benefit from a second opinion, my friends are improving!