Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55

Thread: What Belongs to Aryan Metaphysics?

  1. #11
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 1st, 2007 @ 03:14 AM
    Subrace
    Hindu/Aryan
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    New Delhi, India
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    National/Socialist
    Religion
    Hindu/Atheist
    Posts
    365
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Aryanism and Chinese Philosophy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmanareiks View Post
    Aupamanev. I get the feeling you lied and are non nordic or white and are offended by ancient Aryan religion. I should not have given it to you. But I trusted your word.
    Airmanareiks, that is a big accusation (You lie) and not gentlemanly. My upbringing and religion tell me to not to get offended by what you say ignorantly. Even your sentence is not correct (but then you might not be a native speaker of English). I am atleast an 80 generation Indian. My forefathers must have come to India before Buddha was born (that is considering that Aryans were not indigenous to India, many people believe the opposite). Only the Christian, Muslim, and even Hindu exclusivity offends me. And BTW, what have you given to me? Do I need anything?

    Rig Edda does not offend me in any way. On the contrary it fascinates me, I have read a penguin book on it. It may be your heritage. RigVeda is my heritage. Neither I am of pure Aryan stock nor you may be. In the intervening thousands of years it is quite natural that may have been admixtures from other people. We were ensconed in a small valley, so the chances are less; and as far as my know, marriages in my family have always been in other Kashmiri families. But admixtures can come from the maternal side also, and nobody can make a claim. Even on the paternal side, I cannot be sure because, one of my forefathers may have married a woman of non-Aryan descent, the children would still be known as coming from the Aryan stock. I do not deride other people, not even africans or australian aboriginals. After all everybody is an aboriginal of some place, even Aryans were. A large percentage of Kashmiris are fair coloured and blue/grey eyed, I am no exception. Of course, after migrating to other parts of India, the skin-colour of our children has taken a dive. Even if I am an Indian, there is something like academic honesty. What should I believe if I find 1. Vedas mention seven-month sunlight, 2. Vedas mention a long night of up to 100 days, 3. Vedas mention a month-long dawn, and 4. Vedas mention priests who complete their sacrificial year in nine or ten months. It has yet not been proved conclusively that Aryans were nordic.

    You are again wrong in assuming that hindus do not worship the Aryan Gods, we still make obescience to Varun, Mitra, Agni, Indra, and Brihaspati. These were the Gods that came to us and not Odin.
    Last edited by Aupmanyav; Friday, January 12th, 2007 at 06:21 AM.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Online
    Sunday, October 23rd, 2016 @ 09:45 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germano-English
    Gender
    Politics
    National-Socialist
    Religion
    Pagan
    Posts
    123
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Aryanism and Chinese Philosophy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmanareiks View Post
    I am taking back what belongs to Aryans.

    If non white Hindus think that the Vedas and Law of Manu are theirs, they are sadly mistaken. It is good that current Hindus DO NOT believe in Aryan gods. But unfortunately, some think they are superior do to their religion which they inhereted but is not theirs (Vedas and Law of Manu).
    I have to say that whole thing said couldn't be more un-Aryan!

    Imagine wanting to take back an ocean and a whole empire seeded by them over millions of years and the glory of their gift-giving expansion.

  3. #13
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 1st, 2007 @ 03:14 AM
    Subrace
    Hindu/Aryan
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    New Delhi, India
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    National/Socialist
    Religion
    Hindu/Atheist
    Posts
    365
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Aryanism and Chinese Philosophy?

    A small correction, 'over thousands of years'. Yes, I believe Aryans were not at all war like and of nice mixing type of people. Read their prayers, happiness to the whole world, to all people, to all animals, to all vegetation, to all waters, no sorrow for anyone, no disease for anyone, more knowledge to everyone, no discord in discussions, and thrice peace, to you, to me, and to every other. Shantih, Shantih, Shantih.

    'Sarveshaam swastir bhavatu, Sarveshaam shantir bhavatu;
    Sarveshaam poornam bhavatu, Sarveshaam mangalam bhavatu.
    Sarve bhavantu sukhinah, Sarve santu niraamayaah;
    Sarve bhadraani pashyantu, Maakaschit duhkha bhaag bhavet.
    Shantih, Shantih, Shantih.'

    'Saha naavavatu sahanau bhunaktu, Saha veeryam karavaavahai;
    Tejasvi naavadheetamastu, maa vidvishaavahai.
    Shantih, Shantih, Shantih.'

    'Dyavuh shantih Antariksham shantih, Prithivee shantih Aapah shantih;
    Oshadhayah shantih Vanaspatayah shantih, Vishvedevah shantih Brahma shantih;
    Sarvam shantih Shantireva shantih, Saama shantiredhih;
    Shantih, Shantih, Shantih.'

    'Asato maa sadgamaya, Tamaso maa jyotir gamaya, Mrityor maa amritam gamaya.'

    That is all they were asking for. How could hindus not like that?

  4. #14
    Senior Member Airmanareiks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Last Online
    Thursday, February 3rd, 2011 @ 07:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Icelandic
    Gender
    Age
    51
    Posts
    176
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Suut View Post
    Are you refering to the fiction to which you adhere?
    I would also like to know how one can be an ethnic Tervingian 1, 600 years after the fact?
    Strong words. What fiction do I adhere to?

    SERIOUSLY STRONG WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!


    My religion? If it is false proof it.
    What religion do you adhere to?

    We will see whose religion or belief system is fiction.


    Are you refering to my "fictituous" Tribe?

    Well I live in the West. What are west Aryans or Germans?

    Visi - Goths
    West - Goths

    The Goths are one of the earliest Germanic tribes which we know anything about. Being I am interested in constructing a proto Germanic religion, naturally, the earlier I look the better.

    The Tervingian are the noble royal family of Goths.
    The other tribe is the Amalians.

    I am racially nordic. So what tribe do I belong to?
    What I deem is the oldest and noblest West Germanic tribe with are the Tervingians, among whom came some of the few great Aryans of history, including Athanaric.

    Are you saying the Rig Edda and Law of Manus is fiction?
    Well, the enemies of my race and religion destroyed the religion. So I have to reconstruct it. Whose fault is that?

    The great part is, I have less falsehoods to overcome!!!!!!!!
    And more freedom to create the definative:

    Aryan Religion

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrian View Post
    I have to say that whole thing said couldn't be more un-Aryan!

    Imagine wanting to take back an ocean and a whole empire seeded by them over millions of years and the glory of their gift-giving expansion.
    I am not sure what you mean.

    Its a racial religion and belongs to that race, not for those who took over the religion and political territory.

    What is Un Aryan?

    A religion is part of a races mind. Or part of a races Collective Unconscious. The structure of the mind, that shapes how we think. Genetics. Thus, Hinuism is largely Christian in that it is hard to distinguish a Hare Krishna and a Jesuit priest. They both believe in Universal Love, pacificism, which is not Aryan religion.

    The Rig Veda is closer then some of the Eddas (prose) in showing aryan religion. The Rig Veda and Law of Manu, as Nietizche would back me up, is pure war and race hatred. Segregation, purity of body and mind. They interbreed with the Dasysus and Sudras and are extinct in India now. Which shows you what happens when you cease to follow Aryan religious law. The Rig Veda and Law of Manus are Nordic religious texts not non whites (hindus) who may claim that it is theirs. Remember, no major Hindu sect adheres to Only the Rig Veda and Law of Manu. Why? Because in the Rig Veda, there are hymns that call on the Gods, Indra, to kill the dark races who take their crops.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aupmanyav View Post

    Rig Edda does not offend me in any way. On the contrary it fascinates me, I have read a penguin book on it. .
    Those are the poetic and prose edda.

    I reconstructed the Rig Edda which is the Ur Aryan religion which started from Rig VEDA hymns and I moved on from there which is why I asked you to read it and to see what you recognized. I have not published it nor am I planning on to. As it states in the Law of Manus, God(the Aryan ones) want you to only give it to those who will not destroy the aryan religion. Obviously, the Rig Veda has been destroyed for all realistic purposes, no Hindu solely worships aryan gods or the Rig Veda. What Hindus are divided on is wheither the Vedas are valid or the foundation of their religion. Some sects, I believe, not not even give much esteem to the Vedas. The point was, the ancient aryans were only supposed to teach those who would not destroy the Vedas. Aryans, Nordics. Those that would not change the law (law of manu) Strict segregation between nordics and non nordics, and no race mixing. Obviously, almost all of the original aryans did not adhere to Arya Dharma, or maybe more likely, very few were intiated. And thus, Arya Dharma, along with aryans in India are dead. My concern when Aupamnev acted as if he was superior to me as a Aryan priest because he lived in India. Racially and religiously..... I try to be as aryan as possible and I doubt there are many who are better.

    So what do you recognize from the Rig Edda?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aupmanyav View Post
    A small correction, 'over thousands of years'. Yes, I believe Aryans were not at all war like and of nice mixing type of people. Read their prayers, happiness to the whole world, to all people, to all animals, to all vegetation, to all waters, no sorrow for anyone, no disease for anyone, more knowledge to everyone, no discord in discussions, and thrice peace, to you, to me, and to every other. Shantih, Shantih, Shantih.

    That is all they were asking for. How could hindus not like that?
    This is the typical Jesuit crap you get in India. They claim the Vedas, Law of Manu is theirs, Non aryans, and aryans are not white and that aryans came from India. I now tha Aupamenuv states contrary, but "Happiness to the whole world" sounds like a Hare Krisna or Jesus lover. This is not Arya Dharma and Arya Dharma, is not Indias or non Nordics.

    This is from the Rig Veda:


    i invoke thunar, the killer, the will of zio, accept our blot. slayer of jotuns, jou protect aryans. wielder of mjolner, you destroy the cities of the wicked. thunar, causing the barley to be sown in the fields, milking the clouds for the sake of the arja, destoying the offspring of the jotuns with his hamar. jou have given bright light to his white friends. thunarereidr, takes waters from th passing clouds in a torrent, has subdued the cities of jotuns with mjoner. he mutilated, the black apes who lie prostrate on erd, jou tore off the black skin of the invader.

    Translate Thunar as Indra and Jotuns as Dasyus (non aryan tribe) is verbatum.

    "How could non Aryan hindus not like that ?"
    as you said.

    How can you say the Rig Edda is fiction when it is taken verbatium from REAL aryan religious texts (such as the Rig Veda verse above)?

    Want me to post some quotes from the law of manus to see if they preach "Happiness for All" and Race and Caste "nice mixing type".

    Aupamanev, You are not Aryan at all. If you are truely Nordic, you may be racely aryan, but hardly religiously an Aryan, and you are from India!!
    Universal Happiness and Mixing of the castes. In the Aryan Law of Manu, when the castes mix is when war is call for. It is rita, because Dharma is broken. This is the Kali Yuga, or the Wolf Age and Aryan Religious Law and Society is destroyed. Please do not distort Aryan religion. That is the true crime against my aryan ancestors.

    Whose religion is that?

    Its a racial religion and belongs to the race who created it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Moody; Thursday, January 18th, 2007 at 02:09 PM. Reason: split thread

  5. #15
    Keeps your Whites Whiter.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    SuuT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    SkandoNordid/Nordicised Faelid
    Gender
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic MeritAristocracy
    Religion
    Heiðinn
    Posts
    1,467
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Re: Aryanism and Chinese Philosophy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmanareiks View Post
    Strong words. What fiction do I adhere to?

    SERIOUSLY STRONG WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!


    My religion? If it is false proof it.
    What religion do you adhere to?

    We will see whose religion or belief system is fiction.


    Are you refering to my "fictituous" Tribe?

    Well I live in the West. What are west Aryans or Germans?

    Visi - Goths
    West - Goths

    The Goths are one of the earliest Germanic tribes which we know anything about. Being I am interested in constructing a proto Germanic religion, naturally, the earlier I look the better.

    The Tervingian are the noble royal family of Goths.
    The other tribe is the Amalians.

    I am racially nordic. So what tribe do I belong to?
    What I deem is the oldest and noblest West Germanic tribe with are the Tervingians, among whom came some of the few great Aryans of history, including Athanaric.

    Are you saying the Rig Edda and Law of Manus is fiction?
    Well, the enemies of my race and religion destroyed the religion. So I have to reconstruct it. Whose fault is that?

    The great part is, I have less falsehoods to overcome!!!!!!!!
    And more freedom to create the definative:

    Aryan Religion
    Well, your very hard to understand when the schizophrenia is at full thrust, and you are undeserving, really, as you have thus far only indicriminately attacked everyone you try to engage like a rabid dog. But, I'll do my best to respond to you - probably for the last time.

    You acknowledge your own fiction as a fiction in so far as fiction is invented, or imagined, an imaginary thing or event, postulated for the purposes of argument or explanation, an interpretation formed by piecing together bits of evidence; thus, a re-construction.

    You go so far as to say you are "interested in 'constructing' a proto Germanic religion". Any such religion would be invented, and therefore made-up, by definition.

    I , and no one here, needs a History lesson from you: you are exceedingly rude - if you want to believe you are descended from the line of Athanareiks, knock yourself out; however, you should be aware that no such pedigree of this line exists. In short, what you "deem" to be your Tribe, in so far as a Tribe is an aggregate of people united by ties of descent from a common ancestor, community of customs and traditions, adherence to the same leaders, etc., does not exist, let alone can it be Tervingian, as this group has not been in existence for a millenium and a half. Ergo, you're either loopy, or a liar.
    Last edited by SuuT; Sunday, January 14th, 2007 at 02:08 PM. Reason: spelling
    "...The moral man is a lower species than the immoral, a weaker species; indeed - he is a type in regard to morality, but not a type in himself; a copy...the measure of his value lies outside him. ... I assess the power of a will by how much resistance, pain, torture it endures and knows how to turn to its advantage; I do not account the evil and painful character of existence a reproach to it, but hope rather that it will one day be more evil and painful than hitherto..." (Nietzsche)

  6. #16
    Senior Member Airmanareiks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Last Online
    Thursday, February 3rd, 2011 @ 07:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Icelandic
    Gender
    Age
    51
    Posts
    176
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Aryanism and Chinese Philosophy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Suut View Post

    You acknowledge your own fiction as a fiction in so far as fiction is invented, or imagined, an imaginary thing or event, postulated for the purposes of argument or explanation, an interpretation formed by piecing together bits of evidence; thus, a re-construction.

    You go so far as to say you are "interested in 'constructing' a proto Germanic religion". Any such religion would be invented, and therefore made-up, by definition.

    I , and no one here, needs a History lesson from you: you are exceedingly rude - if you want to believe you are descended from the line of Athanareiks, knock yourself out; however, you should be aware that no such pedigree of this line exists. In short, what you "deem" to be your Tribe, in so far as a Tribe is an aggregate of people united by ties of descent from a common ancestor, community of customs and traditions, adherence to the same leaders, etc., does not exist, let alone can it be Tervingian, as this group has not been in existence for a millenium and a half. Ergo, your either loopy, or a liar.
    Rude?

    You called me "loopy or a liar". For identifying myself as Tervingian. I do not even want to say it. I wish I could call you wise or a person who I can learn from. But what I see from you is a personal attack with no substance behind it. You do not want anyone to reconstruct your ancestors religion. I understand you now and I do not see much use of you, personally.

    So what religion are you. Or what is your view on Aryan religion?

    Give me something or do not respond to my thread.

    I never said I was descended from Athanareiks. I stated I was Nordic racially and I could belong to any Nordic tribe and I choose Tervingian because it was the most ancient and noble. Do not cofuse my words.

    Arrogant. Not rude. You hate my arrogance or superiority.



    Constructed is not false. That is your assumption. All religion is made up according to your definition for it is a mental costruct. Invention. Do you mean non Aryan or not from an authentic aryan text. You are mistaken. Thus, it is a authentic construction. All religion is a construction as this sentence is a construction of words and words are a construction of letters which are all an emanation of ideas. What are Aryan religious ideas (religion)? Do you know? If you are interested in it.

  7. #17
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 1st, 2007 @ 03:14 AM
    Subrace
    Hindu/Aryan
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    New Delhi, India
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    National/Socialist
    Religion
    Hindu/Atheist
    Posts
    365
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Aryanism and Chinese Philosophy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmanareiks
    Law of Mannus.rtf (15.6 KB, 0 views)
    If you are taking from my book, at least say thanks. Indian Aryans would not have liked to give their books to people who are not intellectually ready for them. Now we have no control over it with print and internet dispersion of information. Good Bye and may the mighty Indra give you knowledge and understanding.
    Last edited by Aupmanyav; Sunday, January 14th, 2007 at 05:04 AM.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Online
    Sunday, October 23rd, 2016 @ 09:45 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germano-English
    Gender
    Politics
    National-Socialist
    Religion
    Pagan
    Posts
    123
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Airmanareiks View Post
    I am not sure what you mean.
    Its a racial religion and belongs to that race, not for those who took over the religion and political territory.
    I agree its a racial religion and unique to the Indo-Aryans. The RV breathes expansion and the spirit of expansion in every breath of its hymn; the caste system and the Manu were formulated not to turn isolationist but to better organise this expansion, and the acculturating effect of moulding all those happened in the way. I recall many lines in the RV of Aryans praying to their pantheon-Gods to destroy their enemies should they even be their own kin, and the sacrificial order was the common covenant under which they welcomed all kindred, and those who opposed this were called enemies, barabarics, etc.

    I don't think one needs dogmas to say this religion cannot belong to so and so people; if they have corrupted the true spirit of the Northern faith, the religion does not belong to them in any case. In fact, by their very corruption, they separate and distinguish themselves out as being un-Aryan, while I believe there are Aryan-Hindus who have not, and therefore true to its faith, ideal, and principle.

    What is Un Aryan?
    The non-affirmative stance you are taking.

    A religion is part of a races mind. Or part of a races Collective Unconscious. The structure of the mind, that shapes how we think. Genetics.
    Yes, exactly. So not all Hindus who affirmed the Vedic religion corrupted it. The Aryan spirit continues to live in them.

    Thus, Hinuism is largely Christian in that it is hard to distinguish a Hare Krishna and a Jesuit priest. They both believe in Universal Love, pacificism, which is not Aryan religion.
    Very true, but lately I've been recognising that as a mere exoteric shell, under secular pressures. The Christian missionary hold and forcible mass-conversions have been a common feature since atleast the eighth century.

    Evola's book, The Doctrine of Awakening shows an Aryanised Hinduism.

    The Rig Veda is closer then some of the Eddas (prose) in showing aryan religion. The Rig Veda and Law of Manu, as Nietizche would back me up, is pure war and race hatred.
    I agree and disagree.

    The race-hatred exhibited here, I wouldn't put that on par with the kind of Semitic hatred expressed in the testaments or the quran against those of alien faith. The RV hatred lacks ressentiment. It was not a religion that sprang from/for purely hating anybody.

    Segregation, purity of body and mind. They interbreed with the Dasysus and Sudras and are extinct in India now.
    I don't believe this; I believe in atavism.

    Which shows you what happens when you cease to follow Aryan religious law.
    Rosenberg too believed pure Aryanism declined in India. Before we immediately think of why did it weaken?, since we are Nietzscheans, we might also pause on his remark in will to power, 40:

    "Waste, decay, elimination need not be condemned: they are necessary consequences of life, of the growth of life. The phenomenon of decadence is as necessary as any increase and advance of life: one is in no position to abolish it. Reason demands, on the contrary, that we do justice to it.

    It is a disgrace for all socialist systematizers that they suppose there could be circumstances - social combinations - in which vice, disease, prostitution, distress would no longer grow. - But that means condemning life. - A society is not free to remain young. And even at the height of its strength it has to form refuse and waste materials. The more energetically and boldly it advances, the richer will it be in failures and deformities, the closer to decline.- Age is not abolished by means of institutions. Neither is disease. Nor vice."


    So I am not saying that you should let things decline and continue to go corrupt, but rather than starting from the premise of a taking-it-back morality, I'd rather that you would say, you wish to re-invigorate it, gift it a second youth!

    And just because even Rome declined, interbreeding with many, doesn't mean our arian tradition 'should not belong' to our contemporary brothers, many of whom act in un-Aryan ways.

    The Rig Veda and Law of Manus are Nordic religious texts not non whites (hindus) who may claim that it is theirs.
    I think the two are unique to the Indo-Aryans; meaning, I would hate for the rune-songs of Odin to be mouthed by their Varuna. Words are won with heat as both the RV and our edda says, and I think its simply irreverent to rob each kind of Aryan their rightful due. Varuna's wisdom should be allowed to be mouthed by Varuna, and Odin's wisdom should be spoken in Odin's name.

    Remember, no major Hindu sect adheres to Only the Rig Veda and Law of Manu. Why?
    One reason is because the Rig Veda stands advanced, expanded and transformed, not necessarily lost or faded.

    Because in the Rig Veda, there are hymns that call on the Gods, Indra, to kill the dark races who take their crops.
    This is very true for a sect of people called the Dalits under the leadership of a pseudo-Buddhist called Ambedkar whose webpages clearly are filled with hatred against Aryan hegemony of any form.
    Last edited by Moody; Monday, January 15th, 2007 at 01:00 PM. Reason: split thread

  9. #19
    Senior Member Carl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    Thursday, March 29th, 2012 @ 10:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo - Saxon.
    Ancestry
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Location
    south
    Gender
    Occupation
    [Psychologist]
    Politics
    Patriotic
    Religion
    Pagan
    Posts
    1,940
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Re: What Belongs to Aryan Metaphysics? [Split From Aryanism and Chines

    Arrian - that is an interesting post!

    What belongs to Aryan Metaphysics? where should one start ? What is Aryan? what is the limit of metaphysics - indeed, has it itself already died?

    Unless there is good evidence for the "aryan" of India coming to the west , then we should think of them as belongng to that part of the world --- to the east and to the south. Whoever said such people came westward? The Indo-Iranian 'Aryan' moved into the south. Other peoples moved into the west. The Persian scripture and the Rig Veda Samhita and the other (three) Vedas belong there - they are the Holy books of the East - not of the West....if there are similarities at all with the Eddas of the NorthWest, we can only wonder why this might be. We cannot bring them by force together without sowing great confusion in faithful minds ... yet if there are ancient roots in the east, perhaps there are also echoes to be heard.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Moody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Last Online
    Tuesday, July 10th, 2012 @ 09:18 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Albion
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Investigator of Souls
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic Nationalist
    Religion
    Runosophy
    Posts
    1,904
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Re: What Belongs to Aryan Metaphysics? [Split From Aryanism and Chines

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl View Post
    What belongs to Aryan Metaphysics? where should one start ? What is Aryan? what is the limit of metaphysics - indeed, has it itself already died? Unless there is good evidence for the "aryan" of India coming to the west , then we should think of them as belongng to that part of the world --- to the east and to the south. Whoever said such people came westward? The Indo-Iranian 'Aryan' moved into the south. Other peoples moved into the west. The Persian scripture and the Rig Veda Samhita and the other (three) Vedas belong there - they are the Holy books of the East - not of the West....if there are similarities at all with the Eddas of the NorthWest, we can only wonder why this might be. We cannot bring them by force together without sowing great confusion in faithful minds ... yet if there are ancient roots in the east, perhaps there are also echoes to be heard.
    I see metaphysics [the philosophy of the Hellenics, and the Germanics] as being a continuation of the Aryan arc; it is an arc of thought-things.

    Metaphysics both marks the limits of the human and transcends those limits.

    Even our gods have need of metaphysics, albeit of a more exalted kind [isn't that so, Dionysos-Wotan?]

    As Elsa-Brita Titchenell shows, the Eddaic certainly has links with the Vedaic;
    http://onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu...?key=olbp30145
    Masks of Odin on line

    Links in the Blood, links in the Mind, and links in the Spirit.

    The 'Aryan' is this particular web, spun on the tree that we call 'world'.

    Someone today will have links with ancient tribes who have supposedly gone 'extinct' via metempyschosis.
    If we are right about the 'Race-Soul', then we are each of us, a reincarnation of past Aryans and Germanics [just as future Aryans and Germanics are reincarnations of we] - this right across unthinkable aeons of 'time' [and what is 'time' to us!].

    In philosophy, "confusion" and aporia are vital, so do not try to evade such things.
    We only begin to think when we are beset by them, just as Order came out of Chaos or Gunningagap.

    What 'holy books' do we have which are idigenous to the West [that can compare with those of the East]?

    We have the Eddas [which being so recent and being so filtered through Christianity] at least, which tell us that the Runes are indigenous to the Germanics [Odin's Rune Song].
    But we also have the works of the Metaphysicians - the Pre-Platonics, Plato, the Neo-Platonists, Aristotle et al., as well as the Germans, such as Christian Wolff, Hegel, Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, Spengler and Heidegger.

    These all [along with the Vedas] belong to Aryan Metaphysics.

    What of that semi-Semitic intrusion [and infusion] Christianity?

    I believe that it must be surpassed rather than be rejected.
    Heidegger was correct in this.

    We cannot simply go back to an historical pre-Christian Paganism, as this will merely re-enact the passage from Paganism to Chritsianity as a vicious circle.
    We rather need to adopt a Paganism of the future which, while being redolent of the Aryan past, will have surpassed and overcome Paganism and Christianity.

    This future Aryanity may be strange to some and even unpalatable.

    However, it will have the terrible spirit of Odin about it.
    It will be terrible and abyssmal.
    It will act as a great winnowing for the peoples of the West, just as the first Odinist Experiment of 1933-1945 was.

    Will this second Aryan experiment fall into the lap of the Germanics once more?

    I think it will - but it may not be the Germanics of the narrow concept 'Germany'.

    Therefore I do think that the Spirit of the Rage belongeth to Aryan Metaphysics, for Odin moves in mysterious ways.

    Was Odin the first?

    Or was Odin the last?

    But there is no first, nor is there any last.

    Odin is here in the Eternal Now of Being-Becoming.
    Why are there beings at all, & why not rather nothing?
    [Leibniz/Heidegger]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Metaphysics of Symbel
    By Dagna in forum Cosmology & Mythology
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Sunday, February 8th, 2009, 05:31 PM
  2. What is Metaphysics?
    By Moody in forum Metaphysics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Friday, October 3rd, 2008, 02:07 PM
  3. New Metaphysics?
    By Jack in forum Metaphysics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Monday, December 11th, 2006, 01:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •