Don't know
    Politics
    dont know
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question Body Build Characteristics in Non-Whites

I believe arabs are often gracile, but what are negroes or others?

Last Online
    Friday, April 1st, 2005 @ 09:39 AM
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Posthuman
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Post Re: Body build characteristics

Quote Originally Posted by cannistraro
    I believe arabs are often gracile, but what are negroes or others?
    Is there data available anywhere that summarizes this kind of thing?

I live in the USA, where Blacks of mostly W African ancestry (with W European mixture) tend to have slim hips, often undeveloped calf muscles, large buttocks of a characteristic "up" shape, long feet. Males often have better muscular development compared to American "white" norm. Females are noted for large buttocks. Body form can vary between big and fat to very long and lanky.
    "Whatever is done from love always occurs beyond good and evil." - F. Nietzsche

Last Online
    Saturday, January 13th, 2007 @ 08:38 AM
    Subrace
    Intermarine (Arya)
    Country
    European Union European Union
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scoob
    Is there data available anywhere that summarizes this kind of thing?

I live in the USA, where Blacks of mostly W African ancestry (with W European mixture) tend to have slim hips, often undeveloped calf muscles, large buttocks of a characteristic "up" shape, long feet. Males often have better muscular development compared to American "white" norm. Females are noted for large buttocks. Body form can vary between big and fat to very long and lanky.
    I have noticed the big butt (who hasn't?)

I have also noticed that Negroes tend to have underdeveloped ankles.

Arabs, from personnal experience tend to be short and 'stumpy', that's as scientific as I'm going to get

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 @ 01:22 AM
    Subrace
    The Other Seedline
    Politics
    No-bless O'Bleeg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Weight in Negroes?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoob
    Body form can vary between big and fat to very long and lanky.
    I've noticed that many "African Americans" are extremely fat, and many are extremely skinny, but very few are of "average" weight. Supposedly this is due to greater genetic diversity in their population (since we did, after all, originate in Africa.)

However, the "genetic diversity" theory doesn't really hold up, in my opinion, since other than height and weight, their body shapes (the "booty," for example), are quite similar to each other. Could anyone explain why they are so variable in size and not shape, then?

Last Online
    Monday, March 22nd, 2004 @ 05:43 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Politics
    dont know
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Arabs, from personnal experience tend to be short and 'stumpy', that's as scientific as I'm going to get [/QUOTE]They seem to be slender and gracile but with medium height....And others seem to be more stocky and medium height.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post Re: Weight in Negroes?

Quote Originally Posted by Adélaïde
    (since we did, after all, originate in Africa.)
    Maybe so, but at that time it wasn't called Africa so it doesn't count. Technically we originated from the sea.

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 14th, 2004 @ 04:59 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    n/a
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Weight in Negroes?

Quote Originally Posted by Adélaïde
    I've noticed that many "African Americans" are extremely fat, and many are extremely skinny, but very few are of "average" weight. Supposedly this is due to greater genetic diversity in their population (since we did, after all, originate in Africa.)

However, the "genetic diversity" theory doesn't really hold up, in my opinion, since other than height and weight, their body shapes (the "booty," for example), are quite similar to each other. Could anyone explain why they are so variable in size and not shape, then?
    It is due mainly to genetics, although neither do I believe the genetic diversity theory is quite right. I also believe social/lifestyle issues play a role in the weight disparity.

As far as genetics is concerned, the answer is simply metabolism. In a hot climate (like in Africa) a low metabolic rate would be favored for survival because it produces less internal body heat than high metabolism. In contrast, caucasians living in a cold climate would need a high metabolism to produce more internal body heat to survive. If I'm correct, most internal body heat is created by the rate at which food is digested/processed/burned. So, a body with low metabolism needs plenty of physical activity to burn off the food and keep it from turning into excess weight. This is where the social/lifestyle issue comes into play (this is also the sad part ).

I think that the majority of obese blacks tend to be the ones on welfare. I have no official stats to back up this claim, but where I live it is common to see many obese blacks at the grocery store with a cart full of groceries and paying for it all with food stamps. They know that it's much easier to just let the government provide everything for them than to go out and get a job and work for what they need. This way of thinking promotes a sedentary lifestyle (f.e. a day filled with sitting on the couch watching tv and eating). As a result they are not getting enough physical activity needed to burn off all this free food. Also, their children are taught that this the right way to live, so they ended being the same way (highly obese). I can remember in high school seeing several highly obese black kids that would have a bit of trouble just walking around school .

I know this all sounds like common sense, but I believe this is the reason why you see such a difference in size (weight) amongst African Americans. I hope this answers your question.
    Last edited by Atlancos; Thursday, March 11th, 2004 at 08:17 PM.

Last Online
    Monday, July 12th, 2004 @ 08:32 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    White Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Blacks have naturally lower percent body fat than whites, perhaps as well as a low metabolism, as an adaption to the hot climate of Africa. The need to keep cool may also account for their kinky hair and long limbs to let the hot air escape.

Blacks do have underdeveloped ankles, but their calves are longer and skinnier than whites'. This unique calf structure accounts greatly for their sprinting and verticle jump skills, as well as having high testosterone, a high fast-twitch muscle percentage, long legs and narrow, aerodynamic hips.

Because they are fast and have high verticle jumps, blacks are good at sports like basketball, football, track and field, etc. They also have natural advantages in boxing thanks to long, quick arms and a thick foreskull.

But as blacks gain many advantages from having long limbs, the tradeoff is that they have smaller torsoes and thighs, meaning less raw power. Blacks may have more skeletal muscle than whites, and more defined muscle, but they have smaller chest cavities, smaller thighs, smaller torsoes, and therefore lack the upperbody and leg power that whites have. This is why whites dominate all strength competitions, wrestling, shotput, discuss, polevault, javelin, MMA, the offensive lineman position in American football, rugby, etc.