Single
    Politics
    Volk und Raſſe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Exclamation Very Extreme "Nordicist" Quote

"There is no bodily or spiritual characteristic which would justify the term mankind in contrast to the animals, but there are only differences between the Nordic humans on the one side and the animal in general including the non-Nordic humans or subhumans as transition form on the other side."

Hermann Gauch in Neue Grundlagen der Rassenforschung (1933). Gauch was an adjutant of Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler.
    I guess Miss NordicPowerAchtundachtzig would like this quote.
    Man ſei Held oder Heiliger. In der Mitte liegt nicht die Weisheit, ſondern die Alltäglichkeit.

SPENGLER

Last Online
    Sunday, February 25th, 2007 @ 10:29 AM
    Subrace
    nordiſch-weſtiſch
    Single
    Politics
    Volk und Raſſe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

No, but he sounds like a victim of German Vereinsmeierei.

Deutsches Geschlechterbuch, eh? I just browsed in the OPAC of my university library. They've got the volumes of it in their reading-room...
    Man ſei Held oder Heiliger. In der Mitte liegt nicht die Weisheit, ſondern die Alltäglichkeit.

SPENGLER

None
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, April 3rd, 2006 @ 09:17 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post Re: Very extreme "Nordicist" quote

I'm going to steal that for my signature. Thanks.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordgau
    "There is no bodily or spiritual characteristic which would justify the term mankind in contrast to the animals, but there are only differences between the Nordic humans on the one side and the animal in general including the non-Nordic humans or subhumans as transition form on the other side."

Hermann Gauch in Neue Grundlagen der Rassenforschung (1933). Gauch was an adjutant of Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler.
    I guess Miss NordicPowerAchtundachtzig would like this quote.
    I love this quote! I think there is a lot of truth in it...

Last Online
    Subrace
    nordiſch-weſtiſch
    Single
    Politics
    Volk und Raſſe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sigrun Christianson
    I'm going to steal that for my signature. Thanks.
    Why not, but please spell my name correct.

SPENGLER

Last Online
    Subrace
    nordiſch-weſtiſch
    Single
    Politics
    Volk und Raſſe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tryggvi
    "That birds can be taught to talk better than other animals is explained by the fact that their mouths are Nordic in structure...."
    ~ Prof. Hermann Gauch, 1933

Did he write that seriously? H. F. K. Günther seems to be in his Nordic ideas as helpless as a baby compared to Gauch. I havn't got the Gauch book, but I took the quote from "second hand", from v. Frankenberg, Menschenrassen und Menschentum, where Gauch is cited.
    I think I'll have to throw a closer look into Gauch's book, it'll be at least an extraordinary diverting piece of reading. My local state library has it, according to the catalogue. Unfortunately one isn't allowed there to take books from before the 1950s home. I hope I'll be able to photocopy that whole thing in the library...

SPENGLER

Last Online
    Subrace
    nordiſch-weſtiſch
    Single
    Politics
    Volk und Raſſe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hermann Gauch

NEW FOUNDATIONS OF RACIAL SCIENCE

The following excerpts are from Hermann Gauch's New Foundations of Racial Science (1934):
    The features of the Nordic [Aryan] race express noble and culture-carrying qualities, while non-Nordic features are more likely to express unmanliness and barbarous feelings.

Even the Nordic woman is much more courageous, resolute and steadfast than the non-Nordic man.

Cowardliness and courage are therefore not differences typical of men and women, hut they are like all other psychological qualities, purely differences of Nordic and non-Nordic races.

The Nordic does not speak much. . . The people of other races talk a lot, and what they say is superficial, devoid of judgment, and untrue.

The Nordic chews his food with the mouth closed, by a grinding movement of the jaws, whereas other races tend to chew with a smacking noise like animals, owing to the pressing movement of the jaws and the repeated opening of the mouth.

The usual form of the Nordic mouth. . . is a friendly and happy smile.

The lips of Nordics are most expressive and look enticing and kissable. The trunks of all other races are more or less bent forward.

Only the Nordic race walks and stands fully upright.

The crouching bodily bearing of the non-Nordic indicates lying-in-wait, perfidiousness and cunning attack.

The head of the Nordic great man expresses the "great mind."

The swelled chest of the Nordic expresses his courageous and high-spirited love of freedom.

The walk of the non-Nordic is cow-like. The non-Nordic waddles along and swings from one side to the other like a duck.

To "talk with hands and feet" is typical of the non-Nordic, whereas the Nordic stands quiet when speaking. He may even put his hands into his pockets . . .

The physical forms of the Nordic women are special beauty, while with other races this is not the case. There the male is more beautiful, as in the animal world . . .

The white of the eye is pure white in the Nordic race only; that of the non-Nordic is blurred.

The Nordic possesses a feeling for internal and external cleanliness, while the non-Nordic always lives in dirt when he is among his own people. Many of the animals even stand high above him so far as cleanliness is concerned.

The mixture of races . . . causes and promotes diseases. It is a breach of the laws oi order in the universe, a crime against the future generation, manslaughter and murder.

We come to the conclusion that all the better-developed characteristics are typical of the Nordic body and the Nordic soul. Non-Nordics are more or less equal to the animals or they form a . . . link to them. The non-Nordic thus occupies an intermediate position between the Nordic and the animal and ranks next to the man-apes. He is therefore not a hundred per cent human being. . . . He might be compared with the Neanderthal man, but better and more accurate is the description:

"sub-man...

The Nordic and the non-Nordic races have not a single characteristic in common. We are not justified, therefore, in speaking of a human race. As a matter of fact there are actually some animals that have Nordic characteristics, such as the faithfulness of the dog, which is lacking in the non-Nordic.

The clear enunciation of sounds is found as a rule only with the Nordic race. The strongly non-Nordic peoples and individuals have a less clear pronunciation. The various sounds flow into each other and tend to resemble the sounds of animals, such as barking, snoring, sniffling, and squealing. .

Nordic man is therefore the creator of all culture and civilization. The salvation and preservation of the Nordic man alone will save and preserve culture and civilization. Lasting success can, of course, be achieved only through the unification of the whole Nordic humanity of the Germanic countries and a number of other strongly Nordic areas.

See? Stribog still denies that I can identify Nordic females by looking at their tongues.
    Hey, where did you get that book so fast?

SPENGLER

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Putinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

If anyone knows where to get hold of an English translation of one of Gauch's books, let me know please..

None
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, April 3rd, 2006 @ 09:17 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

"More ominous was the introduction of pseudoscientific racial biology. Hermann Gauch's textbook on race taught that humankind could be divided into Nordic people and non-Nordic people--or, as he called the latter, subhumans. In classrooms, students measured each other's skulls and classified their racial types. Teachers singled out Jewish children to demonstrate and test racial hypotheses. Though they were already limited to 1.5 percent of the student body, a 1938 law banned Jewish pupils altogether from German public schools."
    [Source]
    The good old days.

Last Online
    Subrace
    nordiſch-weſtiſch
    Single
    Politics
    Volk und Raſſe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I can't even find it in German, albeit the Odalverfassung sounds interesting, too.
    Guess who already looked around at that place before you if Gauch's Grundlagen were there...

Make two copies.
    I'll look for it, but it'll take maybe two or three weeks until I get there again...

SPENGLER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast