• 1/16 negroid

6 14.63%
  • 1/32 negroid

11 26.83%
  • They will never could pass, they will be remove or Europe will die

15 36.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Much Non-Europid Blood Could Pass?

Last Online
    Friday, October 14th, 2011 @ 07:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    spanish
    Ancestry
    Western european
    Country
    Other Other
    Single
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

How Much Non-Europid Blood Could Pass?

The immigration in Europe, USA, and other countries mostly europids, would be that in 50-100 years, most of these countries be mixed in some degree, is the sad true, but how much of these non-europid blood, could somebody carry and not show it, these are my examples

Prince Nicolai, is 1/4 asian (chinese)

Almendra Gomelsky 1/8 amerindian

Soledad O´brien´s daughter 1/16 black

Not all the non-europids are the same and as an example the negroid is the more dominant, What do you think??

Please is you know about more examples please post it
    Last edited by Oswiu; Sunday, December 24th, 2006 at 12:23 AM.

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 @ 10:14 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Re: How much of non-europid blood could pass??

There's no hard and fast rule for this, of course. It depends on the type of admixture, and the particular constellation of traits in the person in question. I do think 1/32 of virtually anything is irrelevant.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, March 29th, 2007 @ 09:56 PM
    Subrace
    E.Nordid,W.CM,Dinarid=Lebus type
    Politics
    Conservative Nationalist
    Religion
    Lutheran (Protestant)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

for my, if any person have any negrid/mongolid/semitic ancestry that person will always for me strange, somehow non-europid

Account Inactive Nicola_Canadian's Avatar
    Last Online
    Sunday, March 27th, 2011 @ 09:21 AM
    Subrace
    Northern Type
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

IMHO, non-European Europid admix is probably the only thing that could usually pass...

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

It would depend on the non-Europid. East Asian & Amerindian types are not so dominate when mixed with Europid compared to Negro. I've seen Eurasians in Hawaii who appeared White. And individuals of Europid/Amerindian ancestry can also appear White. But if you have a population of people that look White but most persons have a substantial amount of non-Europid ancestry, there is the chance that two persons who appear White/Europid could have a child who's non-Europid ancestry would be noticeable. I supposed eventually there would developed a stablized blending of the races but the new hybrid type would be different from original Europid type.

I do think 1/32 of anything is irrelevant.
    I would go along with that as far as Asians & Amerindians are concerned. 1/32 is one non-Europid ancestor 5 generations ago. But for Negroes at most 1/128 (less than 1%) or one ancestor 7 generations ago.

Of course zero non-Europid ancestry would be preferable. I think there will still be a sizable unmixed population of Europids in the future , even if the worst happens and there is no Europid-majority nation left in the world. The internet will make is easy for racially-conscious persons to check on the pedigrees of perspective mates & DNA testing should evolve so that blood tests can reveal a persons actual race & not some admixture accuring thousands of years ago showing common ancestry with persons who evolved into non-Europids.

Last Online
    Saturday, June 23rd, 2012 @ 11:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Lotharingian
    Ancestry
    Germany, Netherlands, France
    Subrace
    reduced brunn without freckles
    Country
    France France
    Family
    since a few years already
    Occupation
    Finance
    Politics
    Racial conservative
    Religion
    Vatican II catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

According to Cavalli-Sforza, genetic distance between African blacks and European Caucasians is three to four more important than that between the latter and East Asians. As a consequence, it will need three to four more generations to dissolve black admixture than for Asiatic or Amerind admixture. North African mediterraneans have experienced at their own expense the price for such an admixture. They account for two to four percent of sub-Saharan blood, but that is sufficient to make a large part of them fall outside what most white people assume to be white.

Among black Africans themselves, it seems that there is an even greater variation. The most negroids seem to me to be the pigmies.
    A pigmy that would mix with a Caucasian would produce a Congoid
    A Congoid that would go with a Caucasian would give birth to a Sudanid or to a Guineid
    A Sudanid and a Caucasian would have an Ethiopid
    An Ethiopid and a Caucasian would obtain a southern Yemenite, who himself crossed with another Caucasian would engender a North African.

Note also that an Ethiopid and an Asian would get a melano-indian
    That Melano Indian with a Caucasian would give a northern Indian.

It seems that a negroid-asiatic admixture tend to neutralise the negroid phenotype, at least as concerns the form of the hear, of the lips and of the eyes. Madagascan black-malaisians as well as Brazilian black-amerindian mestissos show the way racial admixtures should preferably go before trading with whites.
    "Within a century, Europe might become a myth, like the Atlandid of Plato. Some historians will probably doubt that it ever existed" (Pseudo Schoppenhauer Complete SMS Collection, part I)

Last Online
    Friday, October 14th, 2011 @ 07:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    spanish
    Ancestry
    Western european
    Country
    Other Other
    Single
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

IMHO, non-European Europid admix is probably the only thing that could usually pass...
    Well in fact many pure non-european europids could pass without european mix take a look

http://forums.skadi.net/classify_man-t85715.html

According to Cavalli-Sforza, genetic distance between African blacks and European Caucasians is three to four more important than that between the latter and East Asians. As a consequence, it will need three to four more generations to dissolve black admixture than for Asiatic or Amerind admixture
    Are you sure that it means generations and not aritmetic relation, this boy is 1/4 chinese and the girl 1/16 negroid, the boy has 4 times more non-europid blood and both look europid, the mothers look mixed, so IMO that´s the threshold

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 02:53 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My cousins´ grandmother is bolivian mestizo and they are europid (even lighter than me), so maybe 1/8 of amerind or asiatic could pass

Of course zero non-Europid ancestry would be preferable
    Of course

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by catchmeifyoukhan View Post
    According to Cavalli-Sforza, genetic distance between African blacks and European Caucasians is three to four more important than that between the latter and East Asians. As a consequence, it will need three to four more generations to dissolve black admixture than for Asiatic or Amerind admixture. North African mediterraneans have experienced at their own expense the price for such an admixture. They account for two to four percent of sub-Saharan blood, but that is sufficient to make a large part of them fall outside what most white people assume to be white.

Among black Africans themselves, it seems that there is an even greater variation. The most negroids seem to me to be the pigmies.
    A pigmy that would mix with a Caucasian would produce a Congoid
    A Congoid that would go with a Caucasian would give birth to a Sudanid or to a Guineid
    A Sudanid and a Caucasian would have an Ethiopid
    An Ethiopid and a Caucasian would obtain a southern Yemenite, who himself crossed with another Caucasian would engender a North African.

Note also that an Ethiopid and an Asian would get a melano-indian
    That Melano Indian with a Caucasian would give a northern Indian.

It seems that a negroid-asiatic admixture tend to neutralise the negroid phenotype, at least as concerns the form of the hear, of the lips and of the eyes. Madagascan black-malaisians as well as Brazilian black-amerindian mestissos show the way racial admixtures should preferably go before trading with whites.
    About 3 years ago there was a case in South Africa of a teenage boy by the name of Happy Sindane, who walked into a police station in South Africa, telling police that he was a White boy who had been kidnapped & raised by a Black family. It was a media sensation at the time in SA. DNA testing revealed that the boy's real name was Abbey Mzayiya, the son of a Xhosa woman named Rina Mzayiya & her German employer.

Having seen the boy's picture I was puzzled how anyone could think this boy was White. He doesn't look like the typical Negro or Mulatto/White offspring you see in the States, but I don't think even the US Census Bureau would classify him as White. Obviously the Negro strain in South African Blacks is not as dominate as that in West Africans (ancestors of most US Negroes). But it made me wonder how the Afrikaners who use to run South Africa defined White.

Happy/Abbey apparently didn't take the news he was actually coloured very well, he committed suicide by throwing himself in front of a bus.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Madoc; Sunday, December 24th, 2006 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Spelling (as usual).

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, January 21st, 2007 @ 03:45 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Single
    Politics
    Pan-European nationalist
    Religion
    Evangelical Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: How much of non-europid blood could pass?

I don't have problem with making the Pocahontas exception. George Randolph was partly Native American. (He was the Secretary of War of the Confederate States of America)

I am not willing to make any compromises with the Negroes. We should follow the one-drop-rule in their case.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast