Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 63

Thread: "White Revolution is the Only Solution!"

  1. #31
    Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Æmeric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Gender
    Age
    57
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Posts
    6,295
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    590
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    577
    Thanked in
    263 Posts

    Re: "White Revolution is the Only Solution!"

    Quote Originally Posted by cielblanc View Post

    PS.I love when an American is talking for something he doesn't know and doesn't understand.Just stick to your Jewnited state you're living in and don't mess with us.
    But I do know what I'm talking about. Part of the problem concerning immigration in Europe does not involve non-Europids, but "White" immigrants settling in mass in western Europe. Poles, Romanians or Bulgarians may not be as bad as Arabs or Africans, but they still change the national character of the nations they settle in. They are intruders. European nations are repeating the mistakes of the US from the early 20th century, when immigration from southern & eastern Europe altered the Nordish charater of the White population in the US. Assimilating White immigrants from the south & east of europe was particularly difficult for America & many descendents of those immigrants have never been completely assimilated. Perserving Germanic societies means not allowing immigration from non-Germanic societies. As a Bulgarian, you are not a Germanic & don't have an personal interest in perservation of Germanic/Nordish societies which is why you are offended by my views. But this is a Germanic racialist forum so you should get use to being offended.

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    cielblanc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 05:58 PM
    Country
    France France
    Gender
    Politics
    Nationaliste Européen
    Posts
    68
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: "White Revolution is the Only Solution!"

    But I do know what I'm talking about.
    Obviously you don't know what you are talking about.I'm not talking for Poland or Romania here, I'm talking for Bulgaria.Immigration from Bulgaria is not massive and concerns mainly the national minorities.The population of 7 000 000 ethnic Bulgarians in the state is constant from 1990 to nowadays, so if you do the maths you'll see that Bulgarians do not immigrate (there always are little exceptions of cousre) especially if you keep in mind that the Bulgarian (I double underscore the word Bulgarian, and not people with BG citizenship) population growth is zero from more than 20 years now.The population increase among Bulgarians is negative.Sad but fact.

    In your point about the white immigration I agree with you to some point, however I think it's not so dangerous when we know in what sort of multi-culti states we all are living.Better white immigrants then non-white invaders.

    As a Bulgarian, you are not a Germanic & don't have an personal interest in perservation of Germanic/Nordish societies which is why you are offended by my views. But this is a Germanic racialist forum so you should get use to being offended.
    1) I am 1/4 Bulgarian and 3/4 French.My gradfather was a royal officer from the Bulgarian Tzar Guards of the fascist monarchy in WWII.He immigrated to France when the commies invaded Bulgaria and that's the only reason he didn't get killed in the communists concentration camps.I just wanted to clear this because I do have some Bulgarian roots, from which I'm more than proud, but I am 3/4 blooded French, born and growth in France.I can not possibly get offended from you or anyone else.Both Bulgarians and French are White Aryan and that's all that counts for me.

    2) I'm not Germanic, but I have always been pro-German.And to answer the question in your way (because you presumed that I'm Bulgarian and these two things can not fit toghether) I'm advising you to open a history book first.Bulgaria has always been the German allie on the Balkans.In the Balkan wars Germany supported Bulgaria, France supported Romania, Russia- Serbia and Greece, England- Turkey etc. After that, in WWI and WWII Bulgaria and Germany again have been allies.In other words if you are Bulgarian nationalist you have to be pro-German at some level.

    BTW These are pics of the Third Reich's ambassador in Bulgaria Adolf Berkele and his wife, who is dressed with Bulgarian national costume.This photo talks enough itself.You don't have to be Germanic to be an eternal allie with Germany and to respect each other.

    EDIT: It appears that the manage attachments option doesn't work for me at the moment, so if you are interested in the pics send me your mail on pm and I'll send the photos back to you.
    Last edited by cielblanc; Thursday, March 15th, 2007 at 11:52 PM.

  3. #33
    Bloodhound
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Jäger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Gender
    Posts
    4,401
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    72
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Re: "White Revolution is the Only Solution!"

    Quote Originally Posted by cielblanc View Post
    Both Bulgarians and French are White Aryan and that's all that counts for me.
    So Madoc was right
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    hodekin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Tuesday, May 30th, 2017 @ 02:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England England
    Location
    East Anglia
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    English Nationalist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Posts
    184
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: AW: Re: Swedish Welfare State Collapses as Immigrants Wage War

    Quote Originally Posted by Madoc View Post
    Yes, the biggest problem is the race traitors among us. The intellectual & economic elites both favor massive non-Europid immigration into Europid nations. The intellectuals hate the White race & Western Civilization & want to see both destroyed. The economic elites just want cheap labor & are willing to turn prosperous middleclass societies into third world nations where there are only rich & poor. In order for any improvement in the current demographic crisis to accure there will have to first be some kind of political upheaval on the scale of the French Revolution or the American Civil War.

    I endorse this sentiment 100%.

    We are long past the stage of reasoned discussion and argument, if we want to save our home nations and the people of those nations we need ACTION..NOW!

    PJ

  5. #35
    German-Russian Connecter
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Jorich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Saturday, January 30th, 2010 @ 11:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Borreby+West Baltid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Gender
    Politics
    free thinker
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    137
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: "White Revolution is the Only Solution!"

    I also think that we have to look into the future.The nationalism of own countrys has no chance in the future,because we just make us to enemys.
    It's like in the 1800 of Germany ,where there were many autonomic states like Bavaria,Prussia the Palentiums and so on.The people didn't want first that they get closed together but some people also realized that they have to get together ,because the littles states could not move anything and just together they can be strong.
    It's just like in Europe now.I also think that if we don't get together in the last 100 years ,the western countrys get totaly americanisizied.We have to hold together,if we won't it's gonna be over with the european culture in the next 100 years. We should stop fighting against our white brothers,we should better keep on trying to move something together.
    So stay white!

  6. #36

    AW: Re: "White Revolution is the Only Solution!"

    No. This is not a contradiction at all. What we need is something like a dual strategy:

    First, the good old fashioned ("petty") Nationalisms as the natural basis of Nationalistic politics following the aims of ethnic homogenity, racial preservation and national sovereignty. Of course it can (ans should) be discussed whether f.e. the major Germanic nations unite to form a Greater Germanic 'super-nation', but at the present point such visions are mere fantasy and we must first stick to our existing nation states.

    Secondly, as an umbrella organisation we could need a political union between White nations, i.e. on the European scale an "Europa der Vaterländer", on a trans-Atlantic and international scale some sort of 'Pan-Aryan' organisation, perhaps including some of the predominantly non-European Europid nations like Iran, parts of the Caucasus and the remaining Europid (non-Turkish) elements in Turkey.

    It's like in the 1800 of Germany ,where there were many autonomic states like Bavaria,Prussia the Palentiums and so on.The people didn't want first that they get closed together but some people also realized that they have to get together ,because the littles states could not move anything and just together they can be strong.
    This can't be compared because Bavaria has always been an integral part of Germany. The distinction between Bavaria and other parts of Germany was merely political, not ethnic.

    We should stop fighting against our white brothers,we should better keep on trying to move something together.
    So stay white!
    Frankly, I don't know. Some competition is always good for business and a war from time to time might keep us young and active. The last 60 "peaceful" years caused much more destruction in the moral, demographic and cultural sense than the two World Wars taken together. We could see each other as sparring partners to keep us in shape for the battle against the rest of the world and the rising tide of Eastern and Southern Lemurians.

  7. #37
    German-Russian Connecter
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Jorich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Saturday, January 30th, 2010 @ 11:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Borreby+West Baltid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Gender
    Politics
    free thinker
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    137
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: AW: Re: "White Revolution is the Only Solution!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Pervitinist View Post

    Secondly, as an umbrella organisation we could need a political union between White nations, i.e. on the European scale an "Europa der Vaterländer", on a trans-Atlantic and international scale some sort of 'Pan-Aryan' organisation, perhaps including some of the predominantly non-European Europid nations like Iran, parts of the Caucasus and the remaining Europid (non-Turkish) elements in Turkey.
    No I think that the history shows ,that the patriotic Europe is a discontinued model,it just doesn't work,because everyone is trying to be the powerfull,like Napoleon did.The harmony between the countrys can't hold the whole time.
    Also the affliation of some tribes or country is a historical phaenomen.Maybe it sounds toray very unrealistic,but in the future many people gonna have an other view,how I think.

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Thruthheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 03:15 PM
    Subrace
    Skando-Nordid->CM
    Country
    England England
    Location
    East of Pennines-South of Humber
    Gender
    Posts
    1,329
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Re: "White Revolution is the Only Solution!"

    Hmm someone has been spending too much time on SF I decree!
    Tired

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    SineNomine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    Sunday, November 9th, 2008 @ 05:25 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    England England
    Location
    Nord du pays
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    MYOB
    Posts
    2,132
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Re: AW: Re: "White Revolution is the Only Solution!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorich View Post
    No I think that the history shows ,that the patriotic Europe is a discontinued model,it just doesn't work,because everyone is trying to be the powerfull,like Napoleon did.The harmony between the countrys can't hold the whole time.
    Also the affliation of some tribes or country is a historical phaenomen.Maybe it sounds toray very unrealistic,but in the future many people gonna have an other view,how I think.
    Massive, multicultural empires cannot and will not survive. The Habsburg Empire collapsed because it tried to accomplish the impossible. I'd rather we have a loose economic union between European states to coordinate trade, fiscal and monetary policy, and perhaps a coordinated defence element to this union, but that is it. Nothing more. Pervitinist is entirely correct in all he said. "Petty" nationalism, or at the very least a sense of patriotism, is important.

    The other issue with big states is that they promote racial mixing - once everyone is convinced that they all are under the same banner, any sense of racial identity is lost (and what we want, after all, is a natural mechanism to preserve base race types). One collective superlatively imposes itself on the other. I'd prefer small, rich, homogeneous European states engaged in economic/military union to one massive catastrophe.

  10. #40
    Account Disabled on Request

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Posts
    3,255
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Peoples Observer View Post
    I grew up in a big city with many "pollacks" we (the Germans, Irish, Italians and Swedes) used to fight them because they were invaders to our neighborhood with an inferior culture.
    Nobody who you call "inferior" is going to want to join your 'revolution.' Your ideas of "Whiteness" don't belong in Europe at all. Poles do not belong in Sweden anymore than Africans do, regardless of their skin color. Europe doesn't need to be, nor should it be a melting pot where white skin is your ticket in and out of whatever country is offering the best welfare.

    The only solution is for people like you to wake up and realize that America is not a 'White nation' and has been multi-racial and practicing race-mixing since it's inception. The minute Europeans set foot on this land, they made it multicultural.

    I don't personally know any Poles who are living off welfare, and they are a significant ethnic group here. I know plenty of pure blooded Anglo-Saxon white trash who do, however. So, am I to assume Anglo-Saxons are "inferior" as a people, then?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anthropologist Says "White Genocide" is a "Good Plan"
    By Nachtengel in forum Articles & Current Affairs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Tuesday, August 6th, 2019, 06:58 PM
  2. The War Room: "Rape Those Who Insult White Sharia!"
    By Ahnenerbe in forum Articles & Current Affairs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: Friday, September 15th, 2017, 03:39 AM
  3. Football Association is "Too White" and "Too Male" Says Sports Journalist
    By Nachtengel in forum Sports, Leisure & Hobbies
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Saturday, August 19th, 2017, 02:52 AM
  4. "It's Not Over!" EU Chief Still Fears Eurosceptic Revolution
    By Nachtengel in forum Politics & Geopolitics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Sunday, July 16th, 2017, 09:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •