Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63

Thread: "White Revolution is the Only Solution!"

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    Tuesday, December 8th, 2009 @ 03:28 AM
    Status
    On Holiday
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Posts
    259
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    "White Revolution is the Only Solution!"

    In all of our White lands either we start caring about our present or we will have no future. My answer this discussion is simple :

    WHITE REVOLUTION IS THE ONLY SOLUTION !

  2. #2
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Blutwölfin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Last Online
    58 Minutes Ago @ 11:05 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Skåne and North Frisia
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Gender
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Posts
    4,112
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    87
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

    AW: Re: Swedish Welfare State Collapses as Immigrants Wage War

    Quote Originally Posted by Peoples Observer View Post
    In all of our White lands either we start caring about our present or we will have no future. My answer this discussion is simple :

    WHITE REVOLUTION IS THE ONLY SOLUTION !


    Could you explain what is "White"?
    The Swedish welfare system is also collapsing due to uncountable polish people entering the country. They're by your definition "white" - nevertheless they have actually nothing to do in Sweden and should stay where they belong.
    Lík börn leika best.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    Tuesday, December 8th, 2009 @ 03:28 AM
    Status
    On Holiday
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Posts
    259
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Re: AW: Re: Swedish Welfare State Collapses as Immigrants Wage War

    Quote Originally Posted by Blutwölfin View Post

    Could you explain what is "White"?
    The Swedish welfare system is also collapsing due to uncountable polish people entering the country. They're by your definition "white" - nevertheless they have actually nothing to do in Sweden and should stay where they belong.
    In reply to Blutwoelfin : Am I to suppose you are side-lining the issue of the non-White problem ! ??? ....... My definition of White of course includes Polish people. No matter how much you dislike the Poles they are still much more acceptable than the arabs, turks, blacks. I have friends in Germany who dislike the Poles, Russians and other Slavs because of their behaviors and culture. While I also believe that Slavics are not the equal of Germanics they do not pose the RACIAL THREAT that the non-White immigrants pose.

  4. #4
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Blutwölfin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Last Online
    58 Minutes Ago @ 11:05 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Skåne and North Frisia
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Gender
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Posts
    4,112
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    87
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

    AW: Re: AW: Re: Swedish Welfare State Collapses as Immigrants Wage War

    Quote Originally Posted by Peoples Observer View Post
    In reply to Blutwoelfin : Am I to suppose you are side-lining the issue of the non-White problem ! ??? ....... My definition of White of course includes Polish people. No matter how much you dislike the Poles they are still much more acceptable than the arabs, turks, blacks. I have friends in Germany who dislike the Poles, Russians and other Slavs because of their behaviors and culture. While I also believe that Slavics are not the equal of Germanics they do not pose the RACIAL THREAT that the non-White immigrants pose.
    My point was that Europeans have another stand on racial affiliations than Americans and that the term "white" is for most Europeans way too unspecific. What you "unite" under the banner "white" is like comparing apples and oranges for people in Europe. E.g. both, an Italian and an Icelander are "white", but still the differences between them (ethnically, culturally, ...) are innumerable.

    But anyway, this is another topic and shouldn't spam this thread.
    Lík börn leika best.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    Tuesday, December 8th, 2009 @ 03:28 AM
    Status
    On Holiday
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Posts
    259
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Swedish Welfare State Collapses as Immigrants Wage War

    Quote Originally Posted by Blutwölfin View Post
    My point was that Europeans have another stand on racial affiliations than Americans and that the term "white" is for most Europeans way too unspecific. What you "unite" under the banner "white" is like comparing apples and oranges for people in Europe. E.g. both, an Italian and an Icelander are "white", but still the differences between them (ethnically, culturally, ...) are innumerable.

    But anyway, this is another topic and shouldn't spam this thread.
    "apples and oranges" ....... Instead of questioning my intentions you ought to take a hard look at the plight of the White nations that we are being surrounded by non-White hordes in all of our White lands.By you focusing on Polish immigrants, no matter how "bad" you think they are and not attacking the non-White problem you only help the other side.The difference in perception comes from the fact that in Europe every country has its own unique language, culture and society. For example a German and a Spaniard are both White (provided they are pure and not of extra-european blood) but of course they have a different culture. A German who chooses to live in Spain can assimilate successfully if he learns the language, customs and culture of Spain. The same goes for the Spaniard who lives in Germany. If either the German or the Spaniard choose to marry into the host country's population, providing that they are both White it will not negatively impact either of their bloodlines. In contrast any arab,turk or black, no matter how familiar he becomes with the language, culture and customs will still negatively impact the bloodlines if they intermarry.

    In America we are fortunate in the respect to all White immigrants having assimilated into the Anglo-Saxon language and culture. So the sons and daughters of Germans, Lithuanians, Italians, Irish, Czechs, Norwegians,Danes and French all grow up in one unified culture. The bad part is that they give up some or all of their ancestors language, culture and customs if they do not carry on their heritage.

    There is a struggle for White survival here of epic proportions.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    Wednesday, January 28th, 2009 @ 01:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Lappid
    Country
    Southwest Africa Southwest Africa
    State
    Alabama Alabama
    Gender
    Age
    97
    Family
    Grandparent
    Posts
    307
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Sv: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Swedish Welfare State Collapses as Immigrants Wage War

    Quote Originally Posted by Peoples Observer View Post
    The difference in perception comes from the fact that in Europe every country has its own unique language, culture and society.
    Yes, thank God for that!

    Quote Originally Posted by Peoples Observer View Post
    For example a German and a Spaniard are both White (provided they are pure and not of extra-european blood) but of course they have a different culture. A German who chooses to live in Spain can assimilate successfully if he learns the language, customs and culture of Spain. The same goes for the Spaniard who lives in Germany. If either the German or the Spaniard choose to marry into the host country's population, providing that they are both White it will not negatively impact either of their bloodlines. In contrast any arab,turk or black, no matter how familiar he becomes with the language, culture and customs will still negatively impact the bloodlines if they intermarry.
    Just because the US in many parts (of course, with exceptions) is a melting pot between subraces & races it doesn't mean Europe should or wants to be.

    Quote Originally Posted by Peoples Observer View Post
    In America we are fortunate in the respect to all White immigrants having assimilated into the Anglo-Saxon language and culture. So the sons and daughters of Germans, Lithuanians, Italians, Irish, Czechs, Norwegians,Danes and French all grow up in one unified culture.
    Yes, most "white" people in the US have been assimilated into one culture. I oppose that, fiercly.

    I realize that in the US you might feel that the battle is exclusively between "whites" & "the rest", but in the rest of the world it's more complicated than that.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Patrioten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 19th, 2019 @ 04:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Gender
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Protestant
    Posts
    1,919
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Swedish Welfare State Collapses as Immigrants Wage War

    Quote Originally Posted by Peoples Observer View Post
    "apples and oranges" ....... Instead of questioning my intentions you ought to take a hard look at the plight of the White nations that we are being surrounded by non-White hordes in all of our White lands.By you focusing on Polish immigrants, no matter how "bad" you think they are and not attacking the non-White problem you only help the other side.
    Why can't we deal with both the arab problem, the negro problem, the asian problem while at the same time adressing the slavic problem? I'd say that that would be insulting towards our mind span.

    Quote Originally Posted by Peoples Observer View Post
    The difference in perception comes from the fact that in Europe every country has its own unique language, culture and society. For example a German and a Spaniard are both White (provided they are pure and not of extra-european blood) but of course they have a different culture. A German who chooses to live in Spain can assimilate successfully if he learns the language, customs and culture of Spain. The same goes for the Spaniard who lives in Germany. If either the German or the Spaniard choose to marry into the host country's population, providing that they are both White it will not negatively impact either of their bloodlines. In contrast any arab,turk or black, no matter how familiar he becomes with the language, culture and customs will still negatively impact the bloodlines if they intermarry.
    Here is where the real apples and oranges are located. You only think in terms of black and white, yellow and maybe perhaps even brown. We think in terms of not only the major race groups but also subracial groups and the distinct genetic heritage of all European populations and regions which we want to preserve. For you it may seem like nonsense but i can honestly say that i feel offended when someone who doesn't even live on the same continent as me is indirectly telling me that i must allow foreigners to come here because he deems them to be my kin. You see what me and Blutwölfin are getting at here?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    Tuesday, December 8th, 2009 @ 03:28 AM
    Status
    On Holiday
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Posts
    259
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Swedish Welfare State Collapses as Immigrants Wage War

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriotpatrik View Post
    Why can't we deal with both the arab problem, the negro problem, the asian problem while at the same time adressing the slavic problem? I'd say that that would be insulting towards our mind span.

    Here is where the real apples and oranges are located. You only think in terms of black and white, yellow and maybe perhaps even brown. We think in terms of not only the major race groups but also subracial groups and the distinct genetic heritage of all European populations and regions which we want to preserve. For you it may seem like nonsense but i can honestly say that i feel offended when someone who doesn't even live on the same continent as me is indirectly telling me that i must allow foreigners to come here because he deems them to be my kin. You see what me and Blutwölfin are getting at here?
    I seem to have ruffled the feathers of some sensitive people here. Let me clarify my position ...........
    NO Patrik I'm NOT saying that you must accept any immigrants no matter what race they are. .......... Don't confuse my WHITE NATIONALISM with what you are saying. .............. My allusion to the benefit of the Anglo-Saxon language and culture was that it unifies Whites on one level to facilitate efficient resistance to the non-White hordes. I grew up in a big city with many "pollacks" we (the Germans, Irish, Italians and Swedes) used to fight them because they were invaders to our neighborhood with an inferior culture. In time the hispanics and blacks came in and we soon woke up to the real problem. We (the different White groups) unified and fought the non-Whites.

    This is 2006 and we must put aside our traditional rivalries to unify and confront the REAL ENEMIES. We can still keep our National Identities while maintaining an alliance based on RACE.

    Deutschland Die Deutschen ! ..... Italiani Per Italiani ! ..... Holland Voor De Nederlanders ! .... La France Pour Le Francais !

    BUT IN THE WORLDWIDE STRUGGLE WHITES FOR WHITES !
    Last edited by Aeternitas; Saturday, December 16th, 2006 at 04:58 AM. Reason: rule #6.

  9. #9
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Blutwölfin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Last Online
    58 Minutes Ago @ 11:05 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Skåne and North Frisia
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Gender
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Posts
    4,112
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    87
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

    AW: Swedish Welfare State Collapses as Immigrants Wage War

    First: It's "Deutschland den Deutschen".
    Second: It must be "Volksdeutscher" in your profile - or are you female?

    Third: I am not focussing on "Polish vs. Swedes". I can only agree with Patriot Patrik and Enlil and say that there can't be no "white struggle" in Europe because the majority of Europeans do not want to be united under the same banner and lose their own (cultural) identity by calling them just "whites". The majority of Europeans doesn't support the "white world" as you would describe it, because most Europeans see a HUGE difference in VALUE between the different "white people".

    The USA is, as said, a melting pot where most people can't claim to be "German" or "Irish", who are a mix of several European ethnicities. So the term "white" works for them to distinguish themselves from the "black". It DOES NOT work in Europe. And the point that you don't get it is even more underlining the fact that Americans and Europeans have completely different views and different ways to go on that issue.

    Who defines the "real enemy"? Ask an Estonian if he wouldn't call the Russians who invaded and occupied his country a "real enemy" and see what you get.

    Good luck with your world wide struggle "whites for whites". Illusory - won't work outside the US.
    Lík börn leika best.

  10. #10
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Æmeric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Gender
    Age
    57
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Posts
    6,275
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    575
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    527
    Thanked in
    232 Posts

    Re: AW: Swedish Welfare State Collapses as Immigrants Wage War

    Quote Originally Posted by Blutwölfin View Post
    The USA is, as said, a melting pot where most people can't claim to be "German" or "Irish", who are a mix of several European ethnicities. So the term "white" works for them to distinguish themselves from the "black". It DOES NOT work in Europe. And the point that you don't get it is even more underlining the fact that Americans and Europeans have completely different views and different ways to go on that issue.
    America is not quite the melting pot that the multiculturalist would want everyone to believe. White America is not made up of equal portions of English, French, Irish etc.. The largest component is English & British. Most families in this catagory have been here since before the American Revolution.

    The core culture of the US has always been Anglo-Saxon which is why subsequent immigrants from the UK have never stood out in America. Scandinavian & Dutch immigrants have always assimilated well into Anglo-America. Germans were more difficult to assimilate but that was because of their large numbers & their tendency to settle in ethnic enclaves. The Nordish settlers who came to America were the ones who settler the rural areas & founded the country.

    The Irish Catholics & immigrants from Southern & Eastern Europe settle mainly in the cities in the Northeast & around the Great Lakes. Mostly Catholic or Jewish they lived apart from the mainly Protestant Americans in the countryside & the suburbs. These "White ethnic" make up about 15% to 20% of the White population in the US, but because they voted as blocks in states that were politically important this disporportionately increased their political influence. And their political influence help to create the myth "A Nation of Immigrants".

    I personally believe that immigration of non-Nordish immigrants in large numbers to the US from 1890 to 1923 was the beginning of the decline of Anglo-America. These immigrants for the most part did not assimilated into Anglo-America. If anything they for the own personal reasons (especially the Jews & Irish Catholics) have tried to destroy it. They have tended to care more for their ancestoral lands then for America. It was the congressional delagations from the "White ethnic" populated Northern states who forced integration on the South & passed the immigration reform act of 1965 which has lead to America's current demographic disaster. Without the immigration of Medish & Slavs to the US 100 years ago I think America's Nordish population would have develope a common ethnic identity much like the Afrikaners in Africa develope an identity seperate from the Dutch & Germans.

    Allowing Poles, Bulgarians or any other non-Nordish migrants to settle in Western Europe would be repeating America's mistakes from 100 years ago. They for the most part will not care if Germany or Sweden or Britain is overran by Muslims or Africans & may even sympathize with the non-Europid invaders as long as their real homelands are unaffected.

    I don't have anything against the Poles in Poland or the Bulgarians in Bulgaria etc.. but some populations do not assimilate well with others. For example a Dane would assimilate much more easily into German society than perhaps a Spaniard, while the Spaniard could assimilate more easily into Italian society.

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anthropologist Says "White Genocide" is a "Good Plan"
    By Nachtengel in forum Articles & Current Affairs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Tuesday, August 6th, 2019, 07:58 PM
  2. The War Room: "Rape Those Who Insult White Sharia!"
    By Ahnenerbe in forum Articles & Current Affairs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: Friday, September 15th, 2017, 04:39 AM
  3. Football Association is "Too White" and "Too Male" Says Sports Journalist
    By Nachtengel in forum Sports, Leisure & Hobbies
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Saturday, August 19th, 2017, 03:52 AM
  4. "It's Not Over!" EU Chief Still Fears Eurosceptic Revolution
    By Nachtengel in forum Politics & Geopolitics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Sunday, July 16th, 2017, 10:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •