Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 230

Thread: Prussian Blue

  1. #11
    Freethinker "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Thorburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Last Online
    Saturday, November 2nd, 2019 @ 03:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Location
    Midgård
    Gender
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Politics
    Reason, Freedom, Justice
    Religion
    Truth, Greatness, Beauty
    Posts
    1,381
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    89
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    224
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon
    The name "Prussian Blue" alone proves that those responsible for that child abuse are Nutzi trash.
    O horror, o horror! What a terrible name. Maybe the kids chose it themselves?

    Using children for their parents' subcultural scene activities (I don't use the term political because such nonsense is not political) is irresponsible and typical of white trash.
    Does this apply to Catholic church choirs, too?

    Of course I do not expect you to understand that; as most of you have proven that you cannot follow logical arguments and prefer to live in a scene of NS fetishists, mental defectives, dead-end life forms and genetic trash.
    That's why we have you to correct us.

    Quote Originally Posted by SKADI
    I must agree with your view here. I think these girls are way too young for this kind of publicity & although I am all for the teachings of pro-white... but I think it is rather irresponsible of the mother to place her children in a position that will surely attract trouble for them.
    I disagree. If we can have 11 year old rappers appearing on TV, then we can have 11 year old girl bands, too.

    Parents, all decent human beings and the state protect children from trouble-makers. That's what the Second Amendment, chivalry and the executive force is there for.

    Furthermore, blaming potential "trouble" on the victim (the kids) rather than on the perpetrators (the a**holes) is the last stage of obedient servitude. It's the right of everyone to express any opinion in public and to associate with whomever he likes. I'm actually trembling when I hear your proposal that we should all keep silent and do nothing, because we could get in "troubles". No wonder we don't get anywhere. That's what lemmings and sheep do.
    This is a placeholder for a signature.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Mistress Klaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, March 15th, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Gender
    Posts
    1,040
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Post Re: HEIL HITLER!: 11 year old girls sing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorburn
    I disagree. If we can have 11 year old rappers appearing on TV, then we can have 11 year old girl bands, too.

    Parents, all decent human beings and the state protect children from trouble-makers. That's what the Second Amendment, chivalry and the executive force is there for.

    Furthermore, blaming potential "trouble" on the victim (the kids) rather than on the perpetrators (the a**holes) is the last stage of obedient servitude. It's the right of everyone to express any opinion in public and to associate with whomever he likes. I'm actually trembling when I hear your proposal that we should all keep silent and do nothing, because we could get in "troubles". No wonder we don't get anywhere. That's what lemmings and sheep do.

    Hey I am all for speaking up...and I am prepared for any enemies that come for me......but I am a 29 year old woman.......not a child of 11, that are obviously pushed & brainwashed by a mother who promotes the white race.......why doesn't she do it instead of using her children as porns. That is my main argument on the matter. I am just worried about the girls future welfare. Remember we do not live in a Viking village or the halls of Valholl....there is evil vermin lurking out there ready to devour & disease the pure race. Thorburn cannot always be around to protect the innocent.

  3. #13
    Freethinker "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Thorburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Last Online
    Saturday, November 2nd, 2019 @ 03:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Location
    Midgård
    Gender
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Politics
    Reason, Freedom, Justice
    Religion
    Truth, Greatness, Beauty
    Posts
    1,381
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    89
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    224
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

    Post Re: HEIL HITLER!: 11 year old girls sing.

    Quote Originally Posted by SKADI
    Hey I am all for speaking up...and I am prepared for any enemies that come for me......but I am a 29 year old woman.......not a child of 11, that are obviously pushed & brainwashed by a mother who promotes the white race...
    Although I don't know the individual case, I doubt that they are pushed more than the average Christian child that sings in a church choir or this young German rapper:



    why doesn't she do it instead of using her children as porns. That is my main argument on the matter.
    Who says she doesn't? And what terrible things are the kids doing anyway, other than singing songs amongst a like-minded audience? It's not that they are sent into street battle or made suicide bombers.

    I am just worried about the girls future welfare.
    I'm not, not at all, actually. I wonder how many love letters from 13 year old boys they already got.

    Anyway, they can always become my secretaries in a few years.

    Remember we do not live in a Viking village or the halls of Valholl.... there is evil vermin lurking out there ready to devour & disease the pure race. Thorburn cannot always be around to protect the innocent.
    If parents aren't able or willing to look after and to protect their children and their choices, they shouldn't have any.

    And sh*t happens, there is no insurance in life, regardless what you do. A kid that sings in a Catholic choir could also be assaulted by a psychopathic Heathen. The German rapper kid could be murdered by a WP nutcase. That's about as likely as these girls being harmed for singing politically incorrect songs.

    These girls are probably much less likely to be sexually or physically assaulted because of their belonging to the white race, for they have probably been taught not to walk in black neighborhoods, not to befriend the wrong people, and because they live in a protective, racially conscious, value-conservative, armed social environment.
    This is a placeholder for a signature.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Mistress Klaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, March 15th, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Gender
    Posts
    1,040
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Post Re: HEIL HITLER!: 11 year old girls sing.

    Y'know Njord I do agree with your statements & I am a little intrigued to know if you actually care about the human race...(white included)...
    I know I don't...but sometimes I act like I give a fukk.

  5. #15
    Senior Member cosmocreator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 07:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Gender
    Age
    54
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Posts
    3,861
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post Re: HEIL HITLER!: 11 year old girls sing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon
    The name "Prussian Blue" alone proves that those responsible for that child abuse are Nutzi trash.

    I thought Prussian Blue was a breed of cat. It means something else?
    .

    IHR Revisionist Conference, April 24, 2004, internet broadcast:

    http://www.internationalrevisionistconference.c om/

  6. #16
    Freethinker "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Thorburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Last Online
    Saturday, November 2nd, 2019 @ 03:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Location
    Midgård
    Gender
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Politics
    Reason, Freedom, Justice
    Religion
    Truth, Greatness, Beauty
    Posts
    1,381
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    89
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    224
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

    Re: HEIL HITLER!: 11 year old girls sing.

    Quote Originally Posted by SKADI
    Y'know Njord I do agree with your statements & I am a little intrigued to know if you actually care about the human race...(white included)...
    Yes.
    This is a placeholder for a signature.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Timo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Last Online
    Sunday, October 22nd, 2006 @ 07:46 AM
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Gender
    Age
    35
    Posts
    119
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: HEIL HITLER!: 11 year old girls sing.

    Downloading on Emule...
    this should be good

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Monday, December 11th, 2006 @ 03:51 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    2,313
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post Re: HEIL HITLER!: 11 year old girls sing.

    Downloading on Emule...
    this should be good
    What's the ED2K link, darnit?
    .

  9. #19
    Senior Member Scoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Friday, April 1st, 2005 @ 10:39 AM
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Location
    Inside the Box
    Gender
    Politics
    Posthuman
    Posts
    836
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Post Re: HEIL HITLER!: 11 year old girls sing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon
    Using children for their parents' subcultural scene activities (I don't use the term political because such nonsense is not political) is irresponsible and typical of white trash. It is the same mentality that makes the reds and non-whites brandish their babies towards the police lines as a kind of human shield.
    I tend to agree with this. Politics needs to start with adults, not preadolescents. These parents are practically begging for the 2 girls to turn 13, run away from home, and join a black or mexican street gang.
    "Whatever is done from love always occurs beyond good and evil." - F. Nietzsche

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Last Online
    Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 @ 02:22 AM
    Subrace
    The Other Seedline
    Location
    Granby Dookey of Lindstedtia
    Gender
    Age
    32
    Politics
    No-bless O'Bleeg
    Posts
    811
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post Re: HEIL HITLER!: 11 year old girls sing.

    Quote Originally Posted by cosmocreator
    I thought Prussian Blue was a breed of cat. It means something else?
    That's Russian Blue.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Classify Prussian Blue
    By White Iceland in forum Anthropological Taxonomy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Thursday, April 7th, 2011, 04:18 AM
  2. The Prussian Project: Please Read if You Have Prussian Ancestors
    By kristin seitz in forum Genealogy & Ancestry DNA
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Saturday, November 13th, 2010, 06:09 AM
  3. Blue-eyed men prefer blue-eyed women
    By Agrippa in forum Psychology, Behavior, & Neuroscience
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: Friday, October 27th, 2006, 04:52 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •