Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Vehicle Graveyard in Chernobyl

  1. #1
    Senior Member Ewergrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, February 28th, 2019 @ 02:57 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European Ancestry
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Gemini
    Posts
    3,552
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Post Vehicle Graveyard in Chernobyl

    Pictures of a vehicle graveyard. All vehicles were exposed to massive amounts of radiation during the Chernobyl crisis.






















  2. #2
    Senior Member Ewergrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, February 28th, 2019 @ 02:57 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European Ancestry
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Gemini
    Posts
    3,552
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Post Re: Chernobyl Vehicle graveyard

    From what I understand, there are MANY more area identical to this scattered throughout the Ukraine.

  3. #3
    Senior Member White_Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    Wednesday, February 2nd, 2005 @ 05:15 PM
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Age
    42
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Posts
    82
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Chernobyl Vehicle graveyard

    Quote Originally Posted by into soil I shall become
    From what I understand, there are MANY more area identical to this scattered throughout the Ukraine.
    What I dont understand is what on earth are those people doing there if this stuff is so radio active? Are they crazy?!
    Let them hate as long as they fear.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Ewergrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, February 28th, 2019 @ 02:57 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European Ancestry
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Gemini
    Posts
    3,552
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Post Re: Chernobyl Vehicle graveyard

    Quote Originally Posted by White_Eagle
    What I dont understand is what on earth are those people doing there if this stuff is so radio active? Are they crazy?!

    The Chernobyl crisis happened in 1986, and as you can see, all of those vehicles and helicopters have been looted until only a shell remains. I doubt that the levels of radioactivity are so high that it would be dangerous to walk around and take a look at history in the flesh.

  5. #5
    Senior Member White_Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    Wednesday, February 2nd, 2005 @ 05:15 PM
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Age
    42
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Posts
    82
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Chernobyl Vehicle graveyard

    Quote Originally Posted by into soil I shall become
    The Chernobyl crisis happened in 1986, and as you can see, all of those vehicles and helicopters have been looted until only a shell remains. I doubt that the levels of radioactivity are so high that it would be dangerous to walk around and take a look at history in the flesh.

    You would be surprised at the still extremely high levels of radioactivity that would be found there....
    Let them hate as long as they fear.

  6. #6
    Member Awar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Location
    Olympus
    Gender
    Age
    40
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Posts
    4,947
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Post Re: Chernobyl Vehicle graveyard

    I wouldn't be surprised if our corrupt officials haven't already acquired some of those vehicles for our army. There already was a report about a building in northern Serbia that was found to be radioactive, because the materials were imported from Ukraine

    Like it wasn't enough that NATO threw massive ammounts of depleted Uranium on my country, and that the number of cancer patients increased five fold since 1999.

  7. #7
    Senior Member White_Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    Wednesday, February 2nd, 2005 @ 05:15 PM
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Age
    42
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Posts
    82
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Chernobyl Vehicle graveyard

    Quote Originally Posted by AWAR
    I wouldn't be surprised if our corrupt officials haven't already acquired some of those vehicles for our army. There already was a report about a building in northern Serbia that was found to be radioactive, because the materials were imported from Ukraine

    Like it wasn't enough that NATO threw massive ammounts of depleted Uranium on my country, and that the number of cancer patients increased five fold since 1999.

    Agreed.

    Cancer/leukemia patience have dramatically risen throughtout Central Eastern Europe especially ever since the accident. The ammount of children born with cancer really is heart breaking.....
    Let them hate as long as they fear.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Willowsprout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Last Online
    Wednesday, March 30th, 2005 @ 11:12 PM
    Subrace
    Norðvestrid/NW. Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    Northern California
    Gender
    Age
    46
    Occupation
    mom
    Politics
    N/A
    Posts
    168
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Chernobyl Vehicle graveyard

    This may not be the place for this post and I am sorry if it is not . My husband is on a forum of motorcycle riders and they posted some pics of a lady that went back to chernobyl and now rides her bike there(see below lol) it has some pics some of the same as above too I think. You have to look at the bottom and click next page (I say that cause I got lost there for a minute lol)
    http://xpda.com/junkmail/junk153/chernobyl

    apparently the 25-year-old daughter of a physicist
    from Chernobyl, who was seven when they were forced
    to flee the city, has taken up motorcycles as a hobby
    & returned to the city, mainly because it's a great
    place to drive fast--because it's empty. she took
    some interesting photos.

    check them out if you have a chance.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Ewergrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, February 28th, 2019 @ 02:57 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European Ancestry
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Gemini
    Posts
    3,552
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Post Re: Chernobyl Vehicle graveyard

    Quote Originally Posted by Willowsprout
    This may not be the place for this post and I am sorry if it is not . My husband is on a forum of motorcycle riders and they posted some pics of a lady that went back to chernobyl and now rides her bike there(see below lol) it has some pics some of the same as above too I think. You have to look at the bottom and click next page (I say that cause I got lost there for a minute lol)
    http://xpda.com/junkmail/junk153/chernobyl

    apparently the 25-year-old daughter of a physicist
    from Chernobyl, who was seven when they were forced
    to flee the city, has taken up motorcycles as a hobby
    & returned to the city, mainly because it's a great
    place to drive fast--because it's empty. she took
    some interesting photos.

    check them out if you have a chance.

    Very interesting gallery of photos.

    I particularly like this one:


  10. #10
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 7th, 2004 @ 11:18 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Location
    near a large lake
    Gender
    Age
    78
    Occupation
    self employed
    Politics
    barbarianism
    Posts
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Chernobyl Vehicle graveyard

    looks like a potemkin village to me!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: Sunday, September 16th, 2018, 03:45 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: Saturday, January 29th, 2011, 05:16 AM
  3. Wildlife defies Chernobyl radiation
    By Blutwölfin in forum Natural Sciences & Environment
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Tuesday, February 20th, 2007, 01:05 PM
  4. Nazi ship to become vehicle of faith in Croatia
    By Blutwölfin in forum Articles & Current Affairs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Saturday, July 8th, 2006, 09:46 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •