Thread: National Syndicalism [Split from 'What is the Future of British nationalism']

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, December 28th, 2008 @ 07:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    British
    Subrace
    sub-nordic
    Country
    England England
    Family
    Single
    Politics
    National Anarchist
    Religion
    Hatha Yoga
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

National Syndicalism [Split from 'What is the Future of British nationalism']

What do we think of National Syndicalism?

This is the American National Syndicalist Party:

We are living in an age of darkness and tyranny in America, and it is time for this to stop. Too often we fail to recognize the real problems so we do not know how to present a real solution. The National Syndicalist Party, on the other hand, has done much research into the roots of our problems and has decided that there must be a real answer to all these problems. So we have been able to lay out our manifesto, in twenty-five points we have laid it our, which are the following.

1. We believe in free enterprise, and that it is competitive markets that make the best friends of innovation. However, in recognizing this, we must understand that corporate conglomorates do not make for competitive markets.

2. We believe that America is the New Rome and it must fulfill its calling to be the single greatest nation on the face of the Earth.

3. We believe that America must be put first in all manner of foreign policy decisions, and that no other country should be given special treatment by the USA.

4. We believe that the flag is the symbol of America, and that anyone who burns it is doing the equivalent of burning the Constitution.

5. We believe that all workers must be organized into a vertical trade union, and that this union will be like a link between the employer and the employee.

6. We believe in an all-volunteer armed forces that is better paid, better trained, and better equipped then all the other armies of the world.

7. We believe that other nations and peoples have a right to self-determination and we do not have a right to interfere in its internal affairs unless in case of genocide.

8. We believe that we must bring an end about for the Federal Reserve and return to a silver standard immediately.

9. We believe that education is a human right and it must be comprehensive, at the same time, we feel that it must first and foremost remain a local matter.

10. We believe that Social Security must be saved for future generations, because there is no reason to make a gamble with your retirement.

11. We believe in a system that helps make sure that all who need healthcare get it, but also that ultimate decisions belong to you and your doctor.

12. We believe that this is a nation founded upon Western, Judeo-Christian values and that we must defend this civilization from outside attack.

13. We believe that we must be proactive in protecting the environment, while at the same time we must not damage free enterprise.

14. We believe that we need to achieve complete and total energy independence from foreign nations within ten years, and that this is best done through developing green fuels.

15. We believe that the economy can be strengthened through an extensive program of public-private partnerships that link the government with the people.

16. We call for the tax code to be simplified and replaced with a simple national sales tax of 15% and tariffs on foreign goods.

17. We believe that free trade has greatly damaged America and send many jobs overseas while making the Third World even poorer, instead we support fair trade.

18. We believe that we need to be proactive in enforcing our laws, and that among these laws are laws against illegal immigration. We must not cease the fight and employ more resources and quotas.

19. We believe that the government must repair our ailing infrastructure by pouring more resources into it, also, employing the unemployed in these public works projects.

20. We believe that there is in fact a New World Order and we must combat it, therefore we need to remove ourselves from the UN, NATO, and other NWO organizations.

21. We need to get to the root of violent crime once and for all, and that means that we need to punish violent criminals once and for all.

22. We call for an end to the abuse of eminent domain. Nowhere in the Constitution does it say that government can seize people's property for the sake of giving it to somebody else.

23. We believe in a cap of profits for some industries guilty of price gouging, most notably the oil industry, as well as a plan of profit sharing for these and other industries.

24. We believe that people have basic human rights and human needs, and that these human rights and needs must be respected here at home and around the world by the United States.

25. We believe in complete sanctity of the Bill of Rights and the United States Constitution, and that any attempt to distort their words for the sake of gaining political power is a form of treason.

http://www.freewebs.com/nationalsynd...y/platform.htm

Last Online
    Thursday, March 29th, 2012 @ 10:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo - Saxon.
    Ancestry
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    [Psychologist]
    Politics
    Patriotic
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Re: What is the future for British Nationalism?

Fortis:
    Your printout of the American National Syndicalist Party's beliefs and objectives is interesting for general info. I will single out :

"" 24. We believe that people have basic human rights and human needs, and that these human rights and needs must be respected here at home and around the world by the United States.""

Now I know your not a racist - even if you are a bit tough on demanding blacks ( or have I misread you??). Well, following on of course, I am not too sure what you mean by racist. I love the European race - especially the northern variety. I believe it is the light of the world! Anywhere in the world! It is in grave danger from the rising tide of darkness. We should fight that - we should do all we can to ensure its survival. I also admire some aspects of Oriental Culture which is both very old and quite deep at times. Like Jung, I am far less certain about the IndoPak culture feeling that it seems to have undergone a certain degeneration since Vedic days. I do not love Blacks - nor their culture and I can see no reason or justification why I should. I am for the moment fairly neutral about Jews until, that is , it transpires that they are enemies of European mankind - then I am disappointed in them, concluding that they must be Asian after all. And frankly, I do think that a lot of them do not have the best interests of European mankind in their hearts (- for whatever reason). Loves & not loves - I have not mentioned hates ; I guess that happens when peoples take up arms against their better kind! (But that's a value judgement I suppose...)

Two questions. Do you see this as racist ? Let me/us know. Do you see yourself as part of what I generously call European Mankind - or not ? ( Generously - since even on Skaki , I didn't say Germanic! I have hope for everyone, on the proper terms.
    Last edited by Moody; Sunday, December 10th, 2006 at 02:00 PM. Reason: split thread: rest of post in original thread, 'What is the Future of British nationalism'

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British
    Subrace
    sub-nordic
    Country
    England England
    Family
    Single
    Politics
    National Anarchist
    Religion
    Hatha Yoga
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Carl,

I see myself an an individual. This is typical of Europeans.

As for 'racism'. We must reject racism and anti-racism, they are just political constructs and they are two sides of the same coin anyway.

Yes, the Vedic culture is interesting.

There are so many aspects to it.

The most important principle of Sthapatya Veda is right direction and orientation. With reference to a building it is the main entrance, that determines the direction in which a building faces, in which direction it is oriented.

Out of eight possible directions, only two – east and north – produce auspicious influences. This means that in an average city with roads in all directions producing all possible orientations of buildings, at least 75% of all buildings have inauspicious orientation, contributing to ill health and other problems in society.

The strongest influence of Natural Law on earth comes from the sun. Not only is the orientation towards the rising sun, i.e. towards east, the most auspicious, but also, as the sun (seemingly) traverses the sky, from sunrise to sunset, it radiates different qualities of energy. Sthapatya Veda considers the energy of the Sun at different times of the day and its influence on different parts (north, south, east, and west) of the building.

According to Sthapatya Veda there is a suitable place for the entrance, the living room, the kitchen, the dining room, the study, and the bedroom in any home. This is based on Vastu Vidya – knowledge of the correct positioning for storage and generation of different elements used in the building, such a fire (used for cooking), or water (for bathing, etc.).

Healthy living means that one should not always feel sleepy in the dining room, or always feel hungry in the study. Rather, when one enters the study one should feel more fresh and alert; when one enters the dining room, digestion should be stimulated; and the location of the bedroom should be conducive to deep undisturbed rest.

Sthapatya Veda considers all these factors to ensure that every aspect of daily activity in the home or office building is in harmony with Natural Law.

Similarly, in town and city planning the same principles of suitability of direction are applied, so that all aspects of living are fully supported by the nourishing power of Natural Law.

Effect of Orientation on Security

75% more burglaries in south-facing houses than in houses facing east, west or north.
    This confirms the recommendation of Vedic Architecture to close and avoid all southern entrances and orient buildings facing east or north.

Beneficial Influence of East Light

Hospitalized patients in rooms with eastern sunlight could be released on average four days earlier than patients in rooms with only western sunlight.
    This confirms the ancient principle of Vedic Architecture of designing all buildings east-facing and with maximum east light for every inhabitant.

Maharishi’s Vedic Science and Technology of Consciousness for ideal education, prevention-oriented health care, and promotion of a problem-free society characterized by economic self-sufficiency

USA - India

I believe that this system works.

If you are not convinced, test the principle out for yourself and find a street of houses in your town which runs due north to due south.

You will probably find that the houses with entrances facing due east are generally more pleasant and prosperous than those facing due west.

http://www.sthapatyaveda.com/
    http://www.vastu-vidya.org/en/index....ome&f=1&i=home
    http://www.mgc-vastu.com/

Chang'an, China

Heiankyo / Kyoto, Japan

Angkor Wat - Cambodia

Angkor was built according to Vastu Shastra.

What I found most interesting about this in relation to Malta is this diagram, the Vastu Purusha Mandala, which is used to determine the orientation of the rooms according to their function.

Looking similar to this :

Ancient temple site - Malta

Regards,

Fortis.

Just imagine if new towns and cities were constructed in Britain in this way...

Last Online
    Thursday, March 29th, 2012 @ 10:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo - Saxon.
    Ancestry
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    [Psychologist]
    Politics
    Patriotic
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

No Fortis, the more important thing about the Vedic impact was the introduction of the caste system; I suspect that much of the rest was down hill. As for all the speculations, I couldn't possibly comment. Jung found much of the argument very tiresome indeed & I generally tend to agree with him.

And as for being "anti Racist" - very commendable nodoubt, but it won't do much towards the preservation of the European kind , nor of the Germanic therefore - so I greatly suspect it is essentially Skadi-negative.

And as for your commitment to "human rights" , it does somehow seem a bit one sided. Your persistent linking of that extremist group in Israel , not known for its human rights record or its plans for the arabs in that part of the world, suggest a very one sided perception of humanity there! I am at a loss to understand why you see things in this way -
    Last edited by Moody; Sunday, December 10th, 2006 at 02:09 PM. Reason: split thread

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British
    Subrace
    sub-nordic
    Country
    England England
    Family
    Single
    Politics
    National Anarchist
    Religion
    Hatha Yoga
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Re: National Syndicalism [Split from 'What is the Future of British nationalism']

There is still a lot of Vedic knowledge floating around, and you can employ the use of it in your everyday life.

Ayurveda is a very sensible health system. I use it and it works.

I say go beyond racism and anti-racism because they are just constructs created by our enemies.

I do not think that the JTF is an extremist group. That said, I do not believe in universal human rights either. JTF's plans for the Arabs in that part of the world is to pay them to leave. I bring up the JTF often because few people realise that Israel has a Bolshevist elite and that there are Jewish nationalists in Israel who are fighting against that, against forces and movements which are similar to those which oppose us.