Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: European Islam; Illyrians, Albanians or Shiptars?

Account Disabled on Request

Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Post Re: European Islam; Illyrians, Albanians or Shiptars?

Quote Originally Posted by PRINCE EUGEN
    Islam "white" or not has no place in Europe!
    There's been a Muslim presence in Europe for a while, according to Arab explorers there were Muslims in 12th Century Hungary, and together they & Hungarians made 'Jihad' against Byzantium.

[Islam in Hungary]

Last Online
    Thursday, May 10th, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Slavic
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by lg
    together they & Hungarians made 'Jihad' against Byzantium.
    No wonder,your people imposed gulas on my people!

Last Online
    Thursday, May 10th, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Slavic
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Plaku
    JAPETOS, it gladens me that a Greek (you are a Greek aren't you?) like you knows the true history of modern Greece. I know that most, if not all, greeks refuse to accept this fact, but it is a fact nontheless and it cannot be refuted!

What AWAR and serbs in general say about the orignis of the Albanian people is irrelevant. "Being Arvanite does not equal being Albanian"
    They have been changing ideas, opninons and tactics on how to tackle this issue a million times in this past century. They can fool themselves but nobody else. As you can see AWARS main argument for the time being is that Illyrian was a centum language and Albanian is satem. This idea has been rejected by most linguistics because this centum classification was aproved by analyzing some Venetic inscriptions. Ventic was thought to have been an Illyrian dialct, which recent studies has shown it isn't. Therefour Illyrian was problably satem afterall.

The Illyrian origin of the Albanians is undisputable nowadays. Only serbs and I am sorry to say, some greeks, like to believe otherwise.
    To keep it short, the amount of old Greek words (homerc words) except for the Latin connection in modern Albanian testifie to this Illyrian-Albanian continuation...

Btw, JAPETOS, do you know who Aristid Kola is, or have you read any of his books?
    Bah,AWAR is more Illyrian than Hashim Thaci

Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

JAPETOS, it gladens me that a Greek (you are a Greek aren't you?) like you knows the true history of modern Greece. I know that most, if not all, greeks refuse to accept this fact, but it is a fact nontheless and it cannot be refuted!

What AWAR and serbs in general say about the orignis of the Albanian people is irrelevant. "Being Arvanite does not equal being Albanian"
    They have been changing ideas, opninons and tactics on how to tackle this issue a million times in this past century. They can fool themselves but nobody else. As you can see AWARS main argument for the time being is that Illyrian was a centum language and Albanian is satem. This idea has been rejected by most linguistics because this centum classification was aproved by analyzing some Venetic inscriptions. Ventic was thought to have been an Illyrian dialct, which recent studies has shown it isn't. Therefour Illyrian was problably satem afterall.

The Illyrian origin of the Albanians is undisputable nowadays. Only serbs and I am sorry to say, some greeks, like to believe otherwise.
    To keep it short, the amount of old Greek words (homerc words) except for the Latin connection in modern Albanian testifie to this Illyrian-Albanian continuation...

Btw, JAPETOS, do you know who Aristid Kola is, or have you read any of his books?

Blah blah blah... anyway, nice to have you here. Would you please explain kindly to Moody that the word Shqiptar is NOT an insult.

Last Online
    Friday, August 26th, 2005 @ 11:52 AM
    Subrace
    Dinarid-Borreby
    As right as it gets!
    Religion
    Albanianism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AWAR
    Blah blah blah... anyway, nice to have you here. Would you please explain kindly to Moody that the word Shqiptar is NOT an insult.
    Blah blah to you too! What kind of reply is that to your closest genetical cousin!

The word "Shiptar" without the Q(q) between "h" and "i" is indeed derogatory when uttered by serbs. When Q is present as in "Shqiptar" then it is correctly written/pronounced. The letter Q(q) is pronounced "tj" as in "change".

However serbs say Shiptar and not Shqiptar, so you AWAR are just trying to fool and misslead Moody!

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2007 @ 08:59 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I must say that some muslim Arvatines,not Albanians fought against Turjs during Hellenic Revolution of 1821 ,but they were few!
    If Albanians reject islamic jihad practices and chauvinism (Greater Albania) then we must accept them!Recently i met a decent Albanian guy with anti-islam and anti-KLA views .With this man i have no problem!
    ME NE FREGO

Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Thumbs Down Re: European Islam; Illyrians, Albanians or Shiptars?

Blah blah to you too! What kind of reply is that to your closest genetical cousin!
    I know we're closest genetical cousins, I checked my DNA, and I'm an indigenous Balkanoid paternally.

However, you used your first few posts here to express only your hatred
    of Serbs. Cool down.

The word "Shiptar" without the Q(q) between "h" and "i" is indeed derogatory when uttered by serbs. When Q is present as in "Shqiptar" then it is correctly written/pronounced. The letter Q(q) is pronounced "tj" as in "change".
    Uttered by Serbs??? So, it's only an insult when a Serb calls your nation it's real name? It's something like the word 'nigger' used for Nigerians huh?

However serbs say Shiptar and not Shqiptar, so you AWAR are just trying to fool and misslead Moody!
    Don't you think it has anything to do with the fact that it's not at all known among Serbs that it's correctly pronounced as 'Shq' and not 'Sh' ?
    Sort of like Anna Hoxa is known as Oxa in Italy, even though it's pronounced 'Hoja'. Or the way English speakers pronounce the name 'Albanian' making it sound like 'olbeyniyun' do you find that offensive too?

'Hrvati' ( Croatians ) are 'kroueyshnz'

Anyway, everyone in the world pronounces the letter 'Q' as 'kju' or 'ku', only you Shqiptars use it as a soft 'ch'.
    Last edited by Awar; Thursday, July 8th, 2004 at 05:35 PM.

Roslagen til Danelagen
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Vínsk
    Ancestry
    Engelsk (Autosomal), Uppland (Y-DNA) och Dalarna (mtDNA)
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-BY30613
    mtDNA
    K2A5A1
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Väring och Víking
    Politics
    Munsöätten
    Religion
    Forn Sed
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    359 Posts
    Albanians/Kosovars are hardly indigenous to Europe, being that they are a colony of Y-DNA haplogroup E1b and Mohammedans. It's nothing but an African invasion force that thrived under the Caliphate and remains behind to taunt Greeks and Yugoslavs. Italy had every right to land on that coast and have their way with them. It's ridiculous to think that such an alien element should somehow belong near Epirus and Mt Olympus and not only not be Aryan, but not even Semitic. It's easy to trace the coastal influences from Lebanese Phœnicians in Y-DNA haplogroup J, but what purpose do the Albanians serve?

Pre-I.E. Illyria would have been Y-DNA haplogroup I2, so the E1b haplogroup and subclade may have been nothing more than a Hamitic outflow into the Mediterranean, whether or not the era in which this happened can be narrowed down. It's most likely that the Ptolemaic dynasty had been a means of this DNA transmission for the Hellenistic usage of slaves, followed by the Mamlukes, in which they came to be more of a threat once propped up by the regime and since seen as having a sense of acknowledged autonomy. It would help if we looked at the Balkans intruders as Ethiopians, having made their way through Egypt to the Nile Delta and onward.

For another example to gain perspective, look at the Canaries and their Y-DNA--it too is haplogroup E1b, yet belongs to Spain since the latter took it. The Canaries are African islands owned by Spain, so if any I2 or R1b fathers are there, that's why...migrating in the opposite direction. See here:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...aplogroups.png

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456