View Poll Results: Do you want to see ethnic Russians in the Brotherhood of White Nations?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Russians are our white brothers. We should incorporate all the lands of the Eastern Slavs with the ethnic authonomies of Russian Federation (excluding Caucasus, maybe), 'cause it's silly to loose strategically important and 90% europid middle-Volga region, and Yakutia, which is full of diamonds and is 3 000 000 square km large but has only 500 000 of ethnic Yakutian population (the same with Buryatia and Tuva).

38 46.34%
  • No, Russians are half-breeds, mongrels and the Third World, there's no place for them in the White World!

4 4.88%
  • No matter how white and nordic (-sh) they are, we'll never forget them their crimes against the West. Russians, keep out!

8 9.76%
  • Yes, they are our brothers by race, but we should incorporate them partially, we don't need so much territories, maybe to Ural, not further.

7 8.54%
  • Yes, they are a lawful part of our race. We should incorporate all ethnic Russian (Belorussian, Eastern Ukrainian) territories from Transnistria to Vladivostok, including a half of Kazakhstan, but without their Asian authonomies (Kalmykia, Tatarstan, Tuva, Buryatia, Yakutia etc.), no matter how strategically important they are.

12 14.63%
  • No. Russians are mongrels, but we need their lands. We should conquer and annihilate these Untermenschen. Their lands should be ours!

3 3.66%
  • We should wait till they extinct in 30-50 years and then populate their lands before the Asian hordes do that.

1 1.22%
  • I'm Russian, I feel my folk a part of white race, we should be a part of it with all our ethnic Russian (including Ukrainian and Belorussian) lands!

6 7.32%
  • I'm Russian, but I hate these selfish and arrogant Europeans. We should stay with our ex-Soviet brother-nations or exist on our own.

3 3.66%
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Do you want to see Russians in the Brotherhood of White Nations?

Last Online
    Sunday, February 14th, 2010 @ 07:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    Italo-brazilian
    Subrace
    Dinaric Atlanto-Mediterranean
    Occupation
    Information Terrorist
    Politics
    Carthago Delenda Est
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Re: Do you want to see Russians in the Brotherhood of White Nations?

The faustian (western) civilization inherited traits and values from the apollinian (graeco-roman) civilization of old. Because of this inheritance, you'll see people stating that ancient Hellas was the birth of the west, or the cradle of the west. And this let people believe that the West is the only one civilization on the west of the Urals.
    The byzantine empire was not faustian, it was trying to continue the apollinian ethos. But the apollinian ethos exhausted itself in it's civilizational form after the Council of Nicea, and was incorporated in the faustian ethos through the inheritance. The faustian element came to dominate the world, and then was the term "european civilization" to determine this dominion over the world, this was not because of geography, but because the race that represented this civilization was europid.
    The history of the byzantine empire is more a history of survival against the turkish invasions than a history of domination. Russia itself was influenced by the West through Peter and Catherine (Catherine was german), and took inheritance from the apollinian ethos both through the byzantine and western influence, but never formed one of their own (as stated before, the apollinian ethos was exhausted in it's civilizational form), and the faustian element never was too much strong. Communist Russia too was more a asiatic thing, a revolt against the western element, and the russians were opressed by it, with artistic expressions being limited by the proletarian ideology, and the process of korenization exalting the asiatic, non-white, element (something similar happen in my country). After communism was out they adopted modern capitalism, and the western element (although now in it's decadent form) came back. They can be forming a new ethos in the future, but through what if the West is dying and there is nothing left? Well, the russians have the better space ships on the world. Maybe they can explore the moon and create some colonies there when the world crumbles.

The white race needs to expand, not simply be "preserved" in a cattle-like manner. Quality above quantity.

So, the discussion in this thread is similar to that flames between Mannerheim and Nicola Canadian. Both sides looks like ambassadors or politicians trying to explain how their countries (the owners of a country are the economic powers - corporations - not it's people) are the best, greatest and more pristine, illuminated empire blablabla LOL very funny.

Account Inactive Nicola_Canadian's Avatar
    Last Online
    Sunday, March 27th, 2011 @ 09:21 AM
    Subrace
    Northern Type
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

@fms panzerfaust
    Quote Originally Posted by fms panzerfaust View Post
    So, the discussion in this thread is similar to that flames between Mannerheim and Nicola Canadian.
    Actually we do not fight but rather respect each other...

@Lissu - murder of little children is bad in any case... No matter who did it Russian or German - it is a crime... I would never justify it - all I am saying that there will be always smth cruel on both sides in the event of Total war.

@Hyperboreus - Russia is built on Byzantine culture??? Not really... Apart from the origin of the Orthodox religion, we have nothing to do with Greeks. In fact, Russian forces several times attacked Constantinopolis... BTW, the armour of the Russian fighters was exactly the same as shown on your avatar -

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperboreus View Post
    You have a point. The reason for this, is fundamentally civilizational-cultural. Germanic culture represents honesty, law-abidingness, altruism and the value of words. Russian culture - being a part of Byzantine civilization - is disrespectful as to these qualities, cherishing Semitic "virtues" like cunning and dishonesty.
    I hope you honestly realise that you are simply insulting a person who you do not know and the nation who you have no right to talk about like that if you are civilized... I repeat again - to be honest is a virtue, but to be naive - is stupidity...

@Ovid

Quote Originally Posted by Ovid View Post
    As I have said earlier, I see racially white Russians in a very positive light. So I wonder why some Russians here are Finn-bashers who sound like some Soviet propaganda agitators after WWII. While there are many very good Russian posters, I can't understand why some Russian posters here are anti-Western. This is still a forum for Germanic preservation indeed.
    Actually, we are not anti-Western... If Western values work for you - fine with us... We do not want you to think or behave like Russians do... We do not mentor... But we also assume that Western Europe would try to get in the shoes of Eastern Europe to realise that Russia is also a european country with its own history, political interest and so on.. I totally understand if you may not agree with us but I hope to see that you can accept the way we are... As I said long time back on Skadi - "Russians - are people who nobody likes nor respects... Everybody has to learn it the hard way"... The question is why???

@Baaß
    I guess you will accept and like this Russian bear only when it cuts off all its paws and gets rid of all the teeth... Only then you would accept it as some sort of nice european civilized Lithuania (that you have no idea about)???

Last Online
    Monday, September 20th, 2010 @ 09:23 AM
    Subrace
    Eurasian ( Lappoid+? )
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    None.
    Politics
    Bolshevism/Eurasianism
    Religion
    Don't care
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bagpiper View Post
    May I ask you, how did it happen that you voted for №9, if you are Greek, as it stands under your Avatar?
    The "Brotherhood of WN" is mainly a Western term.
    I dont think Russia is a part of West and the last choice is more correct.

Last Online
    Friday, June 18th, 2010 @ 02:54 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Vandalic
    Ancestry
    Reidgotalandic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Re: Do you want to see Russians in the Brotherhood of White Natio

Quote Originally Posted by SineNomine View Post
    Geographically it is European, like it or not (the majority of its population resides in the European segment), and racially it is Europid.
    Europe's geographical boundaries are not equivalent to its racial and cultural boundaries. Russia is multiracial, but predominantly caucasoid. What you seem to advocate is a return to the ancient Greek physical-geographical concept.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Eurasian ( Lappoid+? )
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    None.
    Politics
    Bolshevism/Eurasianism
    Religion
    Don't care
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Finally,I want to see the continental European states in the Eurasian Sisterhood!

Last Online
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Vandalic
    Ancestry
    Reidgotalandic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Sv: Re: Sv: Re: Sv: Re: Do you want to see Russians in the Brotherhood of White Natio

Quote Originally Posted by Bagpiper View Post
    I'll remind to everyone that the poll was not about "Do you want to see Russians in the Western Civilization", but about "the brotherhood of White peoples". No Russian and neither do I want to see Russians in the "Western" civilization.
    There is no "brotherhood of White peoples". Most people, if racially conscious, identify according to their subrace. If race has any significant impact on culture and civilization, I cannot remain indifferent to cultural anti-Germanism. Anti-Western = Anti-Germanistic.

Western doesn't mean Germanic. Europe is a territory according to geography and is a greek pagan concept, not Roman or post-Roman, so stop this flame. You just didn't read the question correctly.
    The Greeks had a physical-geographical concept of Europe, but they had no racial, cultural or civilizational concept of 'Europe'. Besides, they had no idea of Russia beyond the Don and the Crimea. The civilizational concept of Europe as a cultural-historical entity was born in Germanic, post-Roman, Europe in the Middle Ages.

a.k.a. Slå ring om Norge
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Denmark Denmark
    State
    Arkansas Arkansas
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Sv: Do you want to see Russians in the Brotherhood of White Nations?

Hmm..I get a little confused here....

What is the terms to be defined as a "White Nation"...?

I should like to know better before I answer this call....

To compare, the multicultural USA cannot be said to be a " White Nation", and therefore do not qualify...

Am I right?

Last Online
    Subrace
    Eurasian ( Lappoid+? )
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    None.
    Politics
    Bolshevism/Eurasianism
    Religion
    Don't care
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: Sv: Re: Sv: Re: Sv: Re: Do you want to see Russians in the Brotherhood of White N

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperboreus View Post
    There is no "brotherhood of White peoples". Most people, if racially conscious, identify according to their subrace. If race has any significant impact on culture and civilization, I cannot remain indifferent to cultural anti-Germanism. Anti-Western = Anti-Germanistic.

The Greeks had a physical-geographical concept of Europe, but they had no racial, cultural or civilizational concept of 'Europe'. Besides, they had no idea of Russia beyond the Don and the Crimea. The civilizational concept of Europe as a cultural-historical entity was born in Germanic, post-Roman, Europe in the Middle Ages.
    Historically,the Greeks had much more idea of Eurasian land than most Westerns could imagine,like President Putin had said too.

Last Online
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Vandalic
    Ancestry
    Reidgotalandic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicola_Canadian View Post
    Russia is built on Byzantine culture??? Not really... Apart from the origin of the Orthodox religion, we have nothing to do with Greeks.
    The Orthodox church has been crucial to Russian identity and cultural development. So yes, you do have "a lot to do with Greeks".

In fact, Russian forces several times attacked Constantinopolis... BTW, the armour of the Russian fighters was exactly the same as shown on your avatar -
    Germanic Varangians from Kiev Rus attacked Constantinople. Those "Rusian" (not Russian) fighters would probably have been Varangians (Vikings).

I hope you honestly realise that you are simply insulting a person who you do not know and the nation who you have no right to talk about like that if you are civilized...
    I fail to see any rational grounds for being "insulted", as you claim. As far as I am concerned, bearing in mind that this is Germanic forum, the Russian participants here (with a few, honourable exceptions) have exposed disrespectful behaviour and hostile attitudes of anti-Germanism. In my book, that is uncivilized.

Quote Originally Posted by Japetos View Post
    Historically,the Greeks had much more idea of Eurasian land than most Westerns could imagine
    Possibly, but to the Greeks, civilization was restricted to the Greek world. Everything beyond the Greek polis was barbaric.
    Last edited by Moody; Saturday, December 2nd, 2006 at 03:01 PM. Reason: merged two consecutive posts

Last Online
    Sunday, November 12th, 2017 @ 07:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Silesia Silesia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Re: Sv: Do you want to see Russians in the Brotherhood of White Nations?

Quote Originally Posted by Thore Hund View Post
    What is the terms to be defined as a "White Nation"...?

I should like to know better before I answer this call....

To compare, the multicultural USA cannot be said to be a " White Nation", and therefore do not qualify...
    No. We make the mistake to equal our conception with that of others.

We know, or believe, the USA is multiculti, because that's what we are told and shown every day.

But in the perception of the East Asians, e.g., the USA is still a white nation, that has some minor or major troubles with a negro-population. That there are Indians, Arabs, and what not in the States isn't realized. Even that there are large East Asian communities within the US is known in a rather abstract way. People who have a brother or uncle living there will know that, but they will not think of millions of EA.

Same goes for Russia: it is still perceived as a basically white, quasi-western country, which just has had some problems with some weird political experiments.