View Poll Results: Do you want to see ethnic Russians in the Brotherhood of White Nations?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Russians are our white brothers. We should incorporate all the lands of the Eastern Slavs with the ethnic authonomies of Russian Federation (excluding Caucasus, maybe), 'cause it's silly to loose strategically important and 90% europid middle-Volga region, and Yakutia, which is full of diamonds and is 3 000 000 square km large but has only 500 000 of ethnic Yakutian population (the same with Buryatia and Tuva).

38 46.34%
  • No, Russians are half-breeds, mongrels and the Third World, there's no place for them in the White World!

4 4.88%
  • No matter how white and nordic (-sh) they are, we'll never forget them their crimes against the West. Russians, keep out!

8 9.76%
  • Yes, they are our brothers by race, but we should incorporate them partially, we don't need so much territories, maybe to Ural, not further.

7 8.54%
  • Yes, they are a lawful part of our race. We should incorporate all ethnic Russian (Belorussian, Eastern Ukrainian) territories from Transnistria to Vladivostok, including a half of Kazakhstan, but without their Asian authonomies (Kalmykia, Tatarstan, Tuva, Buryatia, Yakutia etc.), no matter how strategically important they are.

12 14.63%
  • No. Russians are mongrels, but we need their lands. We should conquer and annihilate these Untermenschen. Their lands should be ours!

3 3.66%
  • We should wait till they extinct in 30-50 years and then populate their lands before the Asian hordes do that.

1 1.22%
  • I'm Russian, I feel my folk a part of white race, we should be a part of it with all our ethnic Russian (including Ukrainian and Belorussian) lands!

6 7.32%
  • I'm Russian, but I hate these selfish and arrogant Europeans. We should stay with our ex-Soviet brother-nations or exist on our own.

3 3.66%
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you want to see Russians in the Brotherhood of White Nations?

Last Online
    Friday, June 18th, 2010 @ 02:54 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Vandalic
    Ancestry
    Reidgotalandic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Sv: Re: Do you want to see Russians in the Brotherhood of White Nations?

Quote Originally Posted by Lusitano View Post
    If Europe is a cultural concept then almost every nations are just cultural concepts.
    Europe is not a "nation". It is a cultural-historical entity, the cradle of Western civilization. Europe has predominantly been a Germanic concept.

Europe is the land of the europeans, and we, europeans, are the several branches of the very same tree and without any doubt Russia is part of Europe!
    How would you define 'Europeans', then? Would that definition be racial-biological? Who are the 'Russians'?

... what really counts for me is the survival and preservation of the White Race, which birthplace is Europe but that nowadays it is spread all around the globe.
    "The white race"? Caucasoids, that is?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, December 5th, 2006 @ 08:28 PM
    Subrace
    Dalo-Faelid/North-Atlantid
    Country
    Russia Russia
    Freshly smitten
    Politics
    psychocratia+anarchism
    Religion
    heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: Do you want to see Russians in the Brotherhood of White Nations?

I feel the Russians on this thread are really odd and narrow-minded. Especially, Goldgrube and that Japetos. He's a Eurasianist, the adherent and follower of Alexander Dugin, a philosopher. I know Eurasianism from inside and I know Dugin and all his men personally. I advise you, my dear European/American lads and ladies not to argue with them, it's useless. They just live on the Moon, nothing else.
    I'm impressed by the results of the voting.

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 @ 10:14 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

goldgrube voted for the last option. I assume he'll be moving out of Norway soon then.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 14th, 2010 @ 07:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    Italo-brazilian
    Subrace
    Dinaric Atlanto-Mediterranean
    Occupation
    Information Terrorist
    Politics
    Carthago Delenda Est
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by VseUmnieYaDurak View Post
    Well, interesting results.
    Till yet among 24 logged in non-Russians we have 19 totally for political, racial and cultural unity with Russians, 4 for unity, but rather with Russians, than with all Russia (wanting Russia be even smaller), but okay and 1 poor Hungarian who just can't forget something, that happenned before his birth, evidently.
    I wonder, where are Nicola Canadian, Mannerheim with his Finnish NS-SS-Kameraden etc.? Everyone is welcome!
    Where is Mannerheim? I miss him, had good laugh with his flaming with NC.

The West is dying. The european governments are hipocrites that favor non-white immigration and scorns whites that live outside of Europe. Better that Russia should remain only Russia, and preserve it's white population, instead of joining the West in it's decadence.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 25th, 2018 @ 09:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Subrace
    CM/Baltid
    Family
    Single
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fms panzerfaust View Post

The West is dying. The european governments are hipocrites that favor non-white immigration and scorns whites that live outside of Europe. Better that Russia should remain only Russia, and preserve it's white population, instead of joining the West in it's decadence.
    Agreed. I'm quite positive towards Russia although I still carry resentment about events of the Second World War. It would be nice to have Carelia back. And because of Russians my grandfather's brother committed suicide. He injured seriously in the war. Some relatives of mine were sent Siberia and they never came back. But it is good to forget the past and look forward. I wish the Jews could do the same but they just keep on complaining about the Holocaust.

The current Russian goverment is indeed much better than any of those filthy liberal Western governments. But the Belarussian government is even better in my opinion.

Last Online
    Friday, June 18th, 2010 @ 02:54 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Vandalic
    Ancestry
    Reidgotalandic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Sv: Re: Do you want to see Russians in the Brotherhood of White Nations?

Quote Originally Posted by Ovid View Post
    But it is good to forget the past and look forward.
    Nothing so far suggests that the Russians think the same way.

The current Russian goverment is indeed much better than any of those filthy liberal Western governments. But the Belarussian government is even better in my opinion.
    That may be, but these governments - and the nations they represent - are in several respects anti-Western/anti-Germanic. Putin is very ambivalent, to some extent he has supported anti-racism (cf. the so-called "Putin Jugend").

Bloodhound
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fms panzerfaust View Post
    The West is dying.
    But so is Russia, Russia actually has the lowest birth rate of all of Europe.
    Additionally http://washingtontimes.com/world/200...5904-9135r.htm
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Last Online
    Thursday, January 25th, 2018 @ 09:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Subrace
    CM/Baltid
    Family
    Single
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperboreus View Post
    Nothing so far suggests that the Russians think the same way.
    Yes, that's a problem. Can we trust the Russians or not?

That may be, but these governments - and the nations they represent - are in several respects anti-Western/anti-Germanic. Putin is very ambivalent, to some extent he has supported anti-racism (cf. the so-called "Putin Jugend").
    Putin is indeed an indistinct person who may suddenly change his opinions and perhaps the Russian government isn't that good but I think that strong nationalism of Russians and Belarussians is a good thing. At least the Belarussian goverment is very anti-multicultural - I'm not so sure about the Russians though.

They may be anti-Western but in my opinion Westerners should stop complaining about their lack of democracy and freedom of speech. The Western media criticize Russia too much. Westerners and Russians should co-operate more in a good way and not just heap abuse upon each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    Yes, the low birthrate of ethnical Great Russians and massive immigration from Southern Muslim countries are killing Russia. Also the low life expectancy among Russian men is a big problem.
    http://www.cdi.org/russia/johnson/7023-14.cfm

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, November 28th, 2008 @ 07:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Subrace
    West-Baltid + Pontid
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Typographer
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bagpiper View Post
    I feel the Russians on this thread are really odd and narrow-minded. Especially, Goldgrube and that Japetos. He's a Eurasianist, the adherent and follower of Alexander Dugin, a philosopher. I know Eurasianism from inside and I know Dugin and all his men personally. I advise you, my dear European/American lads and ladies not to argue with them, it's useless. They just live on the Moon, nothing else.
    I'm impressed by the results of the voting.
    I was merely pointing out that the West as it is today is not the one for Russia to seek "approval" from

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, November 28th, 2008 @ 07:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Subrace
    West-Baltid + Pontid
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Typographer
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    Additionally http://washingtontimes.com/world/200...5904-9135r.htm
    Birth rate is up 9% since last year, however

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast