View Poll Results: Do you want to see ethnic Russians in the Brotherhood of White Nations?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Russians are our white brothers. We should incorporate all the lands of the Eastern Slavs with the ethnic authonomies of Russian Federation (excluding Caucasus, maybe), 'cause it's silly to loose strategically important and 90% europid middle-Volga region, and Yakutia, which is full of diamonds and is 3 000 000 square km large but has only 500 000 of ethnic Yakutian population (the same with Buryatia and Tuva).

38 46.34%
  • No, Russians are half-breeds, mongrels and the Third World, there's no place for them in the White World!

4 4.88%
  • No matter how white and nordic (-sh) they are, we'll never forget them their crimes against the West. Russians, keep out!

8 9.76%
  • Yes, they are our brothers by race, but we should incorporate them partially, we don't need so much territories, maybe to Ural, not further.

7 8.54%
  • Yes, they are a lawful part of our race. We should incorporate all ethnic Russian (Belorussian, Eastern Ukrainian) territories from Transnistria to Vladivostok, including a half of Kazakhstan, but without their Asian authonomies (Kalmykia, Tatarstan, Tuva, Buryatia, Yakutia etc.), no matter how strategically important they are.

12 14.63%
  • No. Russians are mongrels, but we need their lands. We should conquer and annihilate these Untermenschen. Their lands should be ours!

3 3.66%
  • We should wait till they extinct in 30-50 years and then populate their lands before the Asian hordes do that.

1 1.22%
  • I'm Russian, I feel my folk a part of white race, we should be a part of it with all our ethnic Russian (including Ukrainian and Belorussian) lands!

6 7.32%
  • I'm Russian, but I hate these selfish and arrogant Europeans. We should stay with our ex-Soviet brother-nations or exist on our own.

3 3.66%
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you want to see Russians in the Brotherhood of White Nations?

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 04:15 PM
    Subrace
    Skando-Nordid->CM
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Re: Do you want to see Russians in the Brotherhood of White Nations?

All the talk of having half of Kazakhstan puts me off. I guess i'm an Englishman or a Brit when it comes to it, envisaging similiarities between my people and those over yonder is fruitless for me.
    I have no strong opinion on this issue, other than wanting us to firmly remain distinct as a people and culture from those in the East.
    Tired

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, November 29th, 2006 @ 08:38 PM
    Subrace
    human race
    Country
    Russia Russia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thruthheim View Post
    All the talk of having half of Kazakhstan puts me off. I guess i'm an Englishman or a Brit when it comes to it, envisaging similiarities between my people and those over yonder is fruitless for me.
    I have no strong opinion on this issue, other than wanting us to firmly remain distinct as a people and culture from those in the East.
    What's wrong with Kazakhstan where 40% of population are Russians, Ukrainians, Germans and Belorussians?
    Who are those in the East who want to stay distinct from, Russians or Asians?

Last Online
    Thursday, March 29th, 2012 @ 11:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo - Saxon.
    Ancestry
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    [Psychologist]
    Politics
    Patriotic
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thruthheim View Post

Thruthy ! do you even have a problem with the Dutch??

fact is, history won't stand still. We have already had indicated on this thread that there should be no great mixing up anyway - and anything which might help resolve our darkest questions ( having similar outlooks , wider markets etc ) would be helpful...surely?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    human race
    Country
    Russia Russia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation Re: Do you want to see Russians in the Brotherhood of White Nations?

I ask once more - please don't vote without having logged in!!!
    Someone voted for the answer №2.
    Please have courage to express your position in public, not anonimous!

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 04:15 PM
    Subrace
    Skando-Nordid->CM
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carl View Post
    Thruthy ! do you even have a problem with the Dutch??

fact is, history won't stand still. We have already had indicated on this thread that there should be no great mixing up anyway - and anything which might help resolve our darkest questions ( having similar outlooks , wider markets etc ) would be helpful...surely?
    Why would i have a problem with a Germanic related people? Ofcourse I don't.

Do whatever helps both Russia and Us, but I personally don't want to accomodate Russia in a kinship sense, I personally feel no kinship toward her.
    Tired

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    human race
    Country
    Russia Russia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well, interesting results.
    Till yet among 24 logged in non-Russians we have 19 totally for political, racial and cultural unity with Russians, 4 for unity, but rather with Russians, than with all Russia (wanting Russia be even smaller), but okay and 1 poor Hungarian who just can't forget something, that happenned before his birth, evidently.
    I wonder, where are Nicola Canadian, Mannerheim with his Finnish NS-SS-Kameraden etc.? Everyone is welcome!

Account Inactive Nicola_Canadian's Avatar
    Last Online
    Sunday, March 27th, 2011 @ 09:21 AM
    Subrace
    Northern Type
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zasranets View Post
    Well, interesting results.
    Till yet among 24 logged in non-Russians we have 19 totally for political, racial and cultural unity with Russians, 4 for unity, but rather with Russians, than with all Russia (wanting Russia be even smaller), but okay and 1 poor Hungarian who just can't forget something, that happenned before his birth, evidently.
    I wonder, where are Nicola Canadian, Mannerheim with his finnish NS-SS-Kameraden etc.? Everyone is welcome!
    The question is simply awful... Do you, Zasranets (lol) , consider Russians some sort of handicaps to be sort of "allowed" to be accepted as "normal europeans"... He he, wierd as hell... No, European Union has nothing to do with Europe... F...it!

I'd better ask Russians - would we accept bunch of strange people of Europe who call themselves "europeans" to be accepted in the last and the only pure big Europid society of Rus. And no - most of them would not pass our criteria... Western Europe should better join Turkey and Tunis!

So, how does such topic sounds now?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, August 15th, 2019 @ 03:11 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    England & Norway
    Subrace
    Faelid + Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-M405
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Property management
    Politics
    Germanic Preservation
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I say incorperate the russians through a caste system similar to the indian caste system based on the highest castes being the most europid and the lowest castes being turkic and mongolid and such.

Of course this would be possible in a imagined future ns-like europe.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    human race
    Country
    Russia Russia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nicola_Canadian View Post
    The question is simply awful... Do you, Zasranets (lol) , consider Russians some sort of handicaps to be sort of "allowed" to be accepted as "normal europeans"... He he, wierd as hell... No, European Union has nothing to do with Europe... F...it!

I'd better ask Russians - would we accept bunch of strange people of Europe who call themselves "europeans" to be accepted in the last and the only pure big Europid society of Rus. And no - most of them would not pass our criteria... Western Europe should better join Turkey and Tunis!

So, how does such topic sounds now?
    Obosratsa!! Where did you find "European Union"?!
    The second - the only point of this poll is to find out the position of European nationalists to Russians. That's all. You are arrogating to me something I never intended to do.
    Why should we accept all Europe (about 400 000 000 people) in Russia?! Should the Whites leave their lands in Western and Central Europe for Asians, in your opinion?
    P.S. Surely European Union - Evrosoyuz in Russian means - Evreyskiy Soyuz and Euro originates from Evrey. What about Rus' - it originates from the hair color - rusiy (a kind of blond) and from "Rasse".

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    human race
    Country
    Russia Russia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

And yes - everything to the North of the Alps and Pyrenees will pass our criteria. What about Greece, Spain, Portugal and Italy - I'm not sure.
    I'm sure about Albanians. Arabs are a gift of God in comparison with these "white people" (that are not more white, than Chechens, BTW). But that's really another topic.
    What about you proposal of a topic - I don't need it, as I know Russians and I know the answers already. You are pretty right about them. I'm much more neutral to the Europeans, especially to the Central Europeans, than an average Russian, who, nevertheless, likes them in total much more than Caucasians and Asians.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast